♬ *ೃ Bionic Rhythm ♬ *ೃ - Cha...

By DavenMarvel

"McKayla sighs, "he's really cute, isn't he?" McKayla says "Eh" Caitlin says, McKayla tilts her head annoyed... More

♬ *ೃ BIONIC RHYTHM ♬ *ೃ
♬ *ೃ Aesthetics ♬ *ೃ
♬ *ೃ~{Season 1}~♬ *ೃ
♬ 1 - Crush, Chop and Burn
♬ 2 - Commando App
♬ 4 - Leo's Jam
♬ 5 - Smart and Smarter
♬ 6 - Death Spiral Smackdown
♬ 7 - Teach Me
♬ 8 - Can I borrow the helicopter?
♬ 9 - Air Leo
♬ 10 - Concert In a Can
♬ 11- Mission Space
♬ *ೃ~{Season 2}~♬ *ೃ
♬ 12 - Spy Fly
♬ 13 - Missin' the Mission
♬ 14 - Quarantined
♬ 15 - Robot Fight Club
♬ 16 - Spike's got Talent
♬ 17 - I'm Bionic
♬ 18 - Trucked Out
♬ 19 - Adam Up
♬ 20 - Llama Drama
♬ 21 - The Haunting of Mission Creek High
♬ 22 - Perry 2.0
♬ 23 - My Little Brother
♬ 24 - Trent Gets Schooled
♬ 25 - No Going Back
♬ *ೃ~{Season 3}~♬ *ೃ
♬ 26 - Sink or Swim (Part 1)
♬ 27 - Sink or Swim (Part 2)
♬ 28 - The Jet Wing
♬ 29 - Mission: Mission Creek High
♬ 30 - Operation McKayla's Birthday
♬ 31 - Zip It
♬ 32 - Not So Smart Phone
♬ 33 - Scramble the Orbs
♬ 34 - Principal from Another Planet
♬ 35 - Taken
♬ 36 - The Dinner
♬ 37 - Three Minus Bree
♬ 38 - Which Father Knows Best?
♬ 39 - Cyborg Shark Attack
♬ 40 - Alien Gladiator
♬ 41 - You Posted What? (Part 1)
♬ 42 - You Posted What? (Part 2)
♬ 43 - Armed and Dangerous
♬ 44 - Brother Battle
♬ 45 - Spike Fright
♬ 46 - Face Off
♬ 47 - Merry Glitchmas
♬ 48 - Rise of the secret soldiers (Part 1)
♬ 49 - Rise of the secret soldiers (Part 2)
♬ 50 - Bionic Houseparty
♬ 51 - First Day of Bionic Academy
♬ 52 - Adam Steps Up
♬ 53 - Unauthorized Mission
♬ *ೃ~{Season 4}~♬ *ೃ
♬ 54 - Bionic Rebellion (Part 1)
♬ 55 - Bionic Rebellion (Part 2)
♬ 56 - Left Behind
♬ 57 - Under Siege
♬ 58 - Bionic Dog
♬ 59 - Mission Mania
♬ 60 -Simulation Manipulation

♬ 3 - Night of the Living Virus

330 10 57
By DavenMarvel

In the living room of the house, Chase and Adam are playing video games.

"Hey, I thought I told you guys to get lost. The coolest girls in school are coming for a sleepover, and I don't want this place smelling like feet and pickles" Bree says, Adam smells himself "No, not me. I'm armpits and onions" Adam says.

"Hey, why does she get to have a party?" Chase complains to Tasha "Because she needs to socialize more with girls so she'll stop challenging random strangers to loogie contests" Tasha says.

"Aw, but she's the champ!" Adam smiles "She has had some epic hang times" Chase chuckles "You gotta work up a green one. They're, uh, meatier" Bree says "That's my little princess" Donald says sarcastically and leaves.

"So, I have watched every slumber party movie ever made. We're gonna have a pillow fight, we're gonna put cucumbers on our eyes, and then we're gonna shave Francesca's legs...Her knees have eyebrows" Bree says to Tasha, she frowns.

"I know her. Every time she sits, she looks surprised" Chase says, Bree and Tasha leaves.

"I can't believe she doesn't want us at her party. I so wanted to shave my initials into Francesca's leg hair!" Adam says.

"We'll be at that party... 'Cause you and I are gonna do what all the boys in every single one of Bree's stupid slumber party movies do-prank the girls! We are totally gonna sabotage that party! Whoo!" Chase says "Yeah, I don't really know what sabotage is, but if it means I'm getting wet, dirty, or stuck to something, I'm in" Adam says.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

Later, Bree is in the room with Tasha when the doorbell rings.

"Oh, my gosh! They're here! I hate my outfit!" Bree super speeds upstairs and returns with a new outfit "Worse!" Bree super speeds upstairs and returns with a new outfit "Better" Bree smiles.

"Yeah, I'm never gonna get used to that" Tasha saysz Bree opens the door and Stephanie shoves her sleeping bag in Bree's arms and walks in.

"Hi, I'm so...""Sick house. Totally huge, insane views, and it looks down at all the renters. Okay, girls, you can come in" Stephanie interrupts Bree.

The rest of the girls including McKayla walk in "Hi! Thanks for coming!"

"Hey Mack!" Bree says "Hey!" McKayla hugs Bree.

"We were gonna go to Caitlin's, but her house is a dump compared to this" Stephanie says, McKayla rolls her eyes, unfortunately for her to be able to dance and be part of the cheer team she needed to put up with Stephanie.

"I'm getting a pool" Caitlin says "In ground or above?" Stephanie ask "Above" Caitlin smiles "Oh, nice, an outdoor bathtub. We might as well just go to the city pool" Stephanie says.

Caitlin lowers her head "Don't care about her!" McKayla whispers.

"Pillow fight!" Bree hits Stephanie with a pillow, "Did you just hit me with that pillow?!" Stephanie says "oh thanks for that!" McKayla chuckles.

"Yeah, and you just totally ate that couch!" Bree saus "Okay, if you're gonna get all weird, we need to pull the drapes" Stephanie says "Well, if we're not gonna have a pillow fight, what are we gonna do?" Bree says.

"Duh. We're gonna take pictures of ourselves having fun and send them to the girls we didn't invite" Stephanie smirks "I actually envy those girls for not having to spend the night with her" McKayla whispers to Caitlin "I agree" Caitlin whispers back

Adam and Chase walk in from the kitchen.

"Hello, ladies. May I offer you a healthy and delicious snack?" Chase says in a over-sized sweatshirt and holding a bowl of appetizers.

McKayla looks at him, she frowns "oh come on" McKayla says to herself realizing the trick.

"Ugh. I don't feel so good" Chase says, Chase's arm emerges from hole in his over-sized sweatshirt, covered in red paint and Adam screams.

He hides behind Caitlin "It's alive! It's coming out of his chest!" Adam says "Adam, we've been over this. It's a prank! I don't really have three arms!" Chase says, McKayla shakes her head and crosses her arms "I know, but it looks so real!" Adam looks at Caitlin.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

In the kitchen

Adam and Chase run in, holding a bag of flour and a camera.

"Hey there, fellas. Whatcha doing?" Tasha suddenly appears "Uh, well, we're not gonna throw this flour on the girls and take their picture" Adam says

"Yeah, we're not doing that" Chase laughs strangely and Tasha points to the door. They both back out of the room.

Tasha goes to the girls "What's going on here?" Tasha ask "Stephanie's deciding which of my clothes are cute enough for her to wear" Bree says.

"Cute. Boring. Soccer mom. Yard sale. Ugh. Who died and gave you this?" Stephanie says, McKayla You don't even want to hear Stephanie talk, she keeps her headphones on the whole time.

"I don't think it's a good idea for you to give her all your clothes" Tasha says "She's just borrowing them" Bree says "No, she's not, right?" Caitlin tells McKayla "what?" McKayla takes off her headphones, Caitlin rolls her eyes.

Adam and Chase sneak back in.

"Okay, be really quiet. Now, the best prank is always the one that you don't expect" Chase says "Got it!" Adam grabs flour out of the bag and throws it on Chase's face, then takes his photo.

Chase spits out flour "Why would you do this to me?!" Chase ask " 'Cause you didn't expect it!" Adam shows Chase the photo he took.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

McKayla gets tired of Stephanie and goes to the room where they left their sleeping bags.

She hears someone laughing and calmly approaches the door. She sees Adam leaving the room, but continues to hear someone laughing.

She looks into the room and sees Chase holding an ant farm and approaching the sleeping bags.

She leans against the door and crosses her arms "What are you doing?" McKayla asks, Chase jumps in fright and almost drops the ant farm.

"No- Nothing!" Chase hides the ants and looks at her, laughing nervously.

"Another prank?" McKayla raises her eyebrow, Chase scoffs "No" Chase chuckles nervously "Oh come on, do you think I'm stupid?" McKayla says, approaching.

"Uh...I would never say that about you!" Chase says, McKayla makes sure to take her sleeping bag and separate it from the others.

"Here, if you're going to play a prank, do it on the right person!" McKayla hands Chase Stephanie's sleeping bag and winks.

Chase looks at her confused, he smiles "Thanks!' Chase says "You're Chase, right?" McKayla asks "Yeah, you're M.C, Bree talks a lot about you" Chase says.

"Yeah... that's me" McKayla puts her hands in her pockets "I'm sorry but is that a nickname for...?" Chase asks "McKayla" McKayla smiles.

"Oh yeah! We have math class together!" Chase remembers "Yeah we do" McKayla tucks her hair behind her ear.

McKayla looks at his hair and frowns "what is that in your hair?" McKayla ask, Chase rolls his eyes "Flour...just a prank gone wrong" Chase says, McKayla tries not to but ends up laughing.

Chase smiles at her laugh, McKayla stops when she remembers who she is talking to, the impression Spike gave her still remained, after all she had never spoken to Chase until now.

"uh if you don't mind I'll..." Chase signs for the sleeping bags "Oh sure, feel free" McKayla raises her hands and starts to leave, Chase focuses on the prank.

McKayla as she left to take one last look at him, She realized that he is different from what she thought he was a week ago.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

In the living room.

McKayla returns to the party with the girls "Oh okay, now that you're all here...Let's play a board game" Bree says.

"That would be appropriate 'cause I'm bored. I have a better idea. Let's rate each other on a scale of one to ten. I'm a ten. Who's next?" Stephanie says "You're a ten if it's a scale of unbearable from zero to ten!" McKayla says, Stephanie looks at her irritated.

"Okay, I think we've damaged enough self-esteem for one night. Why don't we tell a scary story?" Tasha says "I have one, the name is Night with Stephanie" McKayla whispers to Bree who tries to contain her laughter.

"If you wanna hear a scary story, ask Caitlin about her sweet 16" Stephanie says "You weren't even there" Caitlin says "I sent my people" Stephanie says.

"Sit. Many years ago, in this very spot, a group of pioneer girls, with one very mean one... were being chased by a demon, and when he finally caught them by their long, blonde hair... he ground their bones into dust! And made clothes out of their livers!" Tasha says.

The front door creaks open slowly "What was that?!" Caitlin says scared "Cait, relax...are you going to tell me you're scared?" McKayla says "Yeah...That was the sound of my stupid brothers trying to ruin my life" Bree says.

Adam and Chase pop up from behind the couch "Wasn't us" They both say "We were busy unloading our ant farm into your sleeping bags" Chase laughs "I thought it was funny" Chase says, McKayla laughs "It's funny, especially when you guys find out whose sleeping bag it is" McKayla says, Chase chuckles gently.

The light goes out, Stephanie gasps "It's worse than I thought! They didn't pay their electric bill!" Stephanie says "I would see that as a sign for you to get lost" McKayla says "Shut up Mack!" Stephanie says "Hey no..." Caitlin was going to defend McKayla but Stephanie's look scares her.

Teddy appears on a screen across the room "It's the liver demon! Hide your livers!" Caitlin says everyone screams.

McKayla gets up and goes to Adam and Chase "guys, what's going on?" McKayla asks, Chase shakes his head "Wait, is this one of the pranks we planned?" Adam ask "No!" Chase says scared "Hold me!" Adam jumps into Chase's arms and everyone continues to scream.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

Everyone is running scared, McKayla tries to avoid the commotion of the girls by going near the fireplace.

Her breathing is rapid, she doesn't understand what's happening, Chase walks past her and holds her close to the fireplace when Teddy appears on the screen above it.

"McKayla! Don't stay there!" Chase says quickly pulling McKayla by the hand, the fireplace splashes with fire and the girls scream, McKayla stumbles and loses her balance and Chase catches her.

McKayla looks at the fire in the fireplace scared and so does Chase, so much so that he doesn't realize he's still holding her hand, but she notices.

So much so that the goosebumps she feels is not because of the scary situation, Chase's hand is firm and warm, but McKayla decides to let go of his hand before Chase realizes it.

But the jolt of her hand letting go of his makes Chase realize what he had done, he holds his own hand trying to remember the feeling, he had never held a girl's hand before and it kind of felt good.

"Enough!" Tasha says the girls running "Guys, I'm scared! Let's get out of here!" Caitlin says "No one cares if you're scared. I'm scared. That's why we're leaving" Stephanie says.

"Wait! Don't go! Who's up for a loogie contest?" Bree hocks up loogie "Ugh" Stephanie tries to go to the door, the front door closes.

Teddy laughs "You're not going anywhere! This slumber party's just begun! Can I get a what, what?" everyone screams and runs.

"So is this some kind of machine revolt or...?" McKayla says "I don't know!" Chase says scared "Are robots going to take over the whole world or is it just your house!?" McKayla says, Chase frowns "Sorry, I'm nervous" McKayla says, Chase nods.

Teddy laughs "There's no time to sleep when you're living in a nightmare" everyone screams "Bree, what is going on?!" Stephanie says "Something must be wrong with our smart-home system. That, or we built our house on the graves of the dead pioneer girls. Either way, let's not let it ruin our fun!" Bree says.

Adam and the girls run to the kitchen "Anybody hungry? Who wants a sandwich?!" Teddy says, the refrigerator opens and bologna is thrown in Caitlin's face, muffling her scream. They all scream and run.

Tasha to Adam and Chase "Boys, go get Leo and Donald and find out what's going on!" Tasha says "Are you kidding?! In a horror movie, the first person to leave the room always gets killed... After you, Adam" Chase smirk "Oh, thank you. That's so nice" Adam says

Adam leaves and Tasha gestures Chase to follow him. The girls run across the room and are stopped by a holographic projection of Teddy.

"How about a little A.C.?" Teddy laughs, strong wind starts blowing, Bree grabs onto a support post and holds on to Stephanie to stop her from flying across the room.

McKayla hides in the kitchen where it doesn't get as much wind "Caitlin!" McKayla pulls Caitlin behind the counter so she doesn't fly away

"Oh, do something! I like came here because you have a cool house! But now you're making me look bad!" Stephanie says "You just came over because of my house?!" Bree ask "Well, duh" Stephanie says "Told ya!" McKayla screams from behind the kitchen counter.

"Well, you should take a tour. It'll blow you away!" Bree lets go of Stephanie's hand, and she screams and goes flying across the room.

"Wohoo! Way to go, Bree!" McKayla celebrates, Bree smiles.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

Adam and Chase go to the Lab and along with Leo they manage to eliminate the virus that infected Eddy and he returns to his normal self.

All the girls are leaving with their hair, one messier than the other, except McKayla who had her hair tied up in a tight bun.

"You need to teach me this bun!" Bree says "It's simple, it's a ballet bun but mine is indestructible" McKayla clicks her tongue.

"I had a lot of fun...uh and do you happen to know where your brothers are?" McKayla ask "They're down stairs in the La-Garage!" Bree says nervously, McKayla frowns "It's just a Spanish garage, La garage!" Bree laughs nervously.

McKayla shakes her head and Bree clears her throat. "Do you know when they'll be back?" McKayla asks she stands on her toes for a second and returns "no I don't know" Bree says.

"Oh" McKayla takes a deep breath "why?" Bree ask "I just wanted to say goodbye" McKayla smiles slightly.

"Thanks for coming. Sorry my house is haunted. S'more for the road?" Bree tells the other girls "Just so you know, we're never coming back" Stephanie says "Oh, that's a shame... because you, young lady, are a delight" Tasha says sarcastically.

"That was fun. And if you were serious about that loogie contest, I can hock a mean one!" Caitlin says "Oooh me too!" McKayla says raising her hand "Awesome! I bet if we hurry, we can still hit Stephanie's car!" Bree says.

Bree, McKayla and Caitlin hock phlegm up and run outside, Tasha laughs and shakes her head.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

A/N - Yey!! McKayla and Chase's first interaction, what did you think? Comment and vote if you liked the chapter, I want to know what your favorite part was 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 181 16
Harper, now bionic, needs to learn to control her new abilities as a student at the bionic academy, she will count on the help of the entire team to...
570K 9.9K 100
"Turn your face towards the sun, Let the shadows fall behind you, Don't look back, Just carry on, And the shadows will never find you" ...
9.9K 188 57
~Book Dedication~ It could take some time for you to realize you love someone, but enjoy the rollercoaster. It will be the best love story for your f...
4.9K 265 32
After the city is taken over by the army of shape-shifters. Reese gets the list of superheroes, and Glitch takes control of Harper's life almost comp...