Hunted {Dean Winchester 3}

By courtneybunny2

"We're falling apart and I hate it!" I yelled, tears welling up in my eyes. "I want to hate you! I want to ha... More

Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 48

362 15 97
By courtneybunny2

No Rest For The Wicked

We watched through the window as Lilith--in the body of a little girl no more than 9--ate a piece of birthday cake as a dead body lay slumped against the table. A man and a woman were also in the room. 

"It's the little girl. Oh, God, her face is awful." Dean shook his head. 

"Alright, then lets go. We're wasting time." Sam said.

"Wait." Dean grabbed Sam's arm.

"For what? For her to kill the rest of them?"

Dean nodded. "Yeah, and us too, if we're not careful. Look. See the real go getter mailman on the clock at nine p.m."

"Yep, mailman aren't out at nine p.m." I stated.

"And Mr. Rogers over there." Dean gestures to the man sitting by his window 'reading.'

"Demons?" Sam asked.

"Yes."

"Okay, fine, we-we ninja past those guys, sneak in." Sam shrugged.

"Then what? Give a Colombian necktie to a ten year old girl?" Dean asked.

"I know it's awful." Sam said.

"You think?"

"This isn't just about saving you, Dean." Sam stated. "This is about saving everybody."

"She's gotta be stopped, son." Bobby added.

"Oh, damn it." Dean muttered.

___

While Bobby was turning all of the water in the pipes to holy water, Sam, Dean and I split up to take out the demons that posed a threat to our plan. Catching the demon off guard by tackling him to the ground, I straddled his waist, bringing the knife down into his chest. His eyes flashed black and yellow before he died. 

My hands shook as I remembered there was a human in there. I may have just killed a human. 

It puts us one step closer to saving Dean. 

After that, I ran into Sam and Dean who were stopped at a chain link fence at the backyard of a house. Ruby stood there, glaring at us all.

"How the hell did you get out?" Dean asked. 

"What you don't know about me could fill a book." Ruby told him. 

"Oh." Dean said, looking away from her quickly. "Nothing. I just--I couldn't see it before, but you are one ugly broad." 

"Dean." I said.

"What?"

"Sam, give me the knife before you hurt yourself." Ruby looked over at him. 

"You'll get it when this is over." Sam replied.

"It's already over." Ruby pointed out. "I gave you a way to save Dean, you shot me down. Now it's too late. He's dead. And I'm not gonna let you die to."

"Oh, wow, I feel so included right now." I muttered. 

"Try and stop me and I'll kill you..." Sam told Ruby. "Bitch."

"Hit me with your best shot, baby." Ruby quipped. 

"Guys, guys, hey." Dean said, making me follow his gaze. Demons stood at the door of every house, watching us. "Have your little catfight later. So much for the element of surprise." 

Dean shoved open the gate to the fence, hand gripping my arm as we ran across the street, demons following us. We made it to the porch of the house where Lilith was as demons continued to flow toward us. 

"What the hell's taking Bobby?" Dean asked as Sam leaned down to pick the lock.

Suddenly, the yard sprinklers went off, hosing all the demons in holy water, making them scream in pain and stumble back. 

Dean laughed as Sam slipped through the door he'd gotten open. Ruby followed. 

"Okay, buddy, gloat later. We're running low on time." I grabbed Dean's arm, pulling him inside the house where a dead woman lay on the ground by the door. 

"You think Lilith knows we're here?" Dean asked.

"Probably." Ruby replied. 

We began to move through the house, making our way into the living room when a man jumped out at Dean. 

Dean was quick to grab him, placing a hand over his mouth. "Shh, shh. We're here to help, okay?" Dean whispered. "I'm gonna move my hand, and we're gonna talk nice and quiet. Okay?"

The man nodded his head vigorously.

"Sir, where's your daughter?" Sam asked. 

"It's not--It's not her anymore." The man stated after Dean moved his hand.

"Where is she?"

"Upstairs. In her bedroom." 

"Okay, okay, okay. Listen to me." Dean said. "I want you to go downstairs to the basement put a line of salt at the door. Do you understand?"

"Not without my wife. No."

"Yes, without your wife." 

"No--"

Dean brought his elbow up, hitting the man and knocking him out. He threw the man over his shoulder, nodding for us to continue. 

I followed Sam and Ruby upstairs, veering off into the different room once we reached the second floor. 

Moments later, a scream echoed through the house. I ran out, following the sound and finding the bedroom of the little girl. Dean caught Sam's arm just before he stabbed her.

"It's not her." Dean told him. "It's not in the girl anymore." 

___

"Alright, no matter what you hear, you, your husband, and your daughter stay in the basement." Dean told the woman as he ushered her toward the basement door. 

"Well, I hate to say I told you so." Ruby said as the rest of us continued into the living room.

"Alright, Ruby, where is she?" Sam asked.

"I don't know."

With thinning patience, I wanted to stab her.

"Well, can she get past the spinklers?" Sam asked.

"Her pay grade, she ain't sweating holy water." Ruby stated. 

"Okay, you win. What do I have to do?" Sam asked. 

"What do you mean?"

"To save Dean. What do you need me to do?"

Dean walked in then. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Just shut up for a second." Sam pulled his arm away.

"Let me in." Sorceress whispered. "I can help."

"Don't lie to me." I hissed. 

"I'm not." She placed a hand on my arm. 

"You had your chance." Ruby stated. "You can't just flip a switch. We needed time." 

"There's gotta be something, some way. Whatever it is, I'll do it." Sam replied. Dean grabbed his brother's arm. "Don't, Dean! I'm not gonna let you go to hell!"

"Yes, you are!" Dean yelled. "Yes, you are. I mean this was all my fault. I know that. But what you're doing is not gonna save me. It's only gonna kill you."

Tears stung my eyes. 

"I can help you." Sorceress insisted. 

"Then what am I supposed to do?" Sam asked, tears in his eyes. 

"Keep fighting." Dean said. "Take care of my wheels. Sam, remember what Dad taught you. Okay?" He asked. Sam nodded his head like a child waiting for instructions. "And remember what I taught you." Dean smiled, tears brimming his eyes. 

He turned to me, smiling. How he could be smiling at me at a time like this baffled me. He stepped closer, pulling me into his arms. "I love you." He whispered. "So damn much. Okay?"

"I love you too." I murmured against his chest. 

"Take care of our kid, Si. Tell her I love her." Dean pressed a kiss to my head. "In the pocket of my leather jacket...there's something for you."

The grandfather clock tolled, striking midnight. 

"I'm sorry, Dean." Ruby whispered. "I wouldn't wish this upon my worst enemy." 

Then I heard it. The hellhound growling and barking.

"Hellhound." Dean said, eyes drifting toward the door.

"Where?" Sam asked. 

"There." Dean nodded to the mutt sitting by the table. 

We ran for the office, slamming the doors behind us as Dean poured a line of goffer dust by the door. 

He stood, moving to line the windows.

"Give me the knife. Maybe I can fight it off." Ruby told Sam. 

"What?" Sam asked.

"Come on. That dust won't last forever."

Sam held out the knife.

"Wait." Dean said, looking at Ruby. Sam pulled back. 

"You wanna die?" She asked.

"Sam, that's not Ruby." Dean stated. 

Sam swung the knife but was thrown into the wall before he could stab her. I was flung backwards next, hitting the wall.

Dean's bacl hit the table. "How long you been in her?"

"Not long. But I like it." Ruby looked down at herself. She looked up, eyes flashing white. "It's all grown up and pretty." 

Lilith.

"And where's Ruby?" Sam asked.

"She was a very bad girl. So I sent her far, far away." Lilith said.

"You know, I should've seen it before." Dean said. "But you all look alike to me."

Lilith turned around. "Hello, Sam." She moved over to him. "I've wanted to meet you for a very long time." She grabbed his jaw, leaning up to kiss him. "Your lips are soft."

"Alright, so you have me. Let my brother go." Sam said. 

"Silly goose. You want a bargain, you have to have something I want. You could offer me...her. You won't." Lilith nodded to me. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. So you don't."

"So is this your big plan, huh?" Dean asked, still stuck lying on the table. "Drag me to hell, kill Sam and Saige, then what? Become queen bitch?"

"I don't have to answer to puppy chow." Lilith looked over at him. She moved over to the door. "Sic him, boy." 

She pulled open the door.

The hellhound ran straight for Dean, sinking its claws into his leg and pulling him from the table.

I screamed, begging for this all to stop as tears streamed down my face. 

The hellhound ripped into Dean's chest and side as he tried to scrambled away, screaming in pain. 

Sam and I yelled for it to stop as the hellhound flipped Dean onto his back, tearing into his chest. Blood poured, spraying all over the floor and wall, soaking Dean.

Lilith held her hand up to kill Sam and I, but instead a bright white light flashed through the room, blinding me momentarily. 

The light faded and I pulled myself from the floor.

Ruby--it really was her now--held out a hand. "Back." She told Sam as he stalked toward her. "I said back." 

Sam grabbed the knife. "I don't think so." 

I ran toward Dean, pulling him to my chest, no caring that blood was soaking through my clothes, sticking to my skin. 

Ruby screamed, black smoke curling toward the vent. 

I held Dean to my chest, rocking back and forth as I sobbed against his shoulder. 

Sam knelt on his other side, sobbing.

___

"I'll love you forever." I whispered as I stood over the grave under the willow where Sam and I put Dean. "And I'm gonna bring you back."

I felt a hand on my shoulder.

A/N: Hi! So that marks the end of this book. See you at the next one! Hopefully. I can't wait. I am so excited. 

Thank you all. 

@lorimunson_69, thank you so much for everything.

@wandashug, for reading and supporting. 

@aricoursonwriting, you have been so helpful in so many ways. 

@DogsLover118for you comments and support.

And everyone else who reads, votes, comments and for all you do. 

Thank you.

Lol, wait, you know what would be funny? If I said this is it. Like no more books, just this is the ending you get. Lol, you'd all probably murder me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 751 20
"I was put in here because they thought I was insane, but I'm not. I might hear voices in my head, but that doesn't mean I'm crazy. This supernatural...
19.9K 799 33
And it's so strange that it hits her now, in this moment, that she wants to have sex with Sam Winchester. They've talked about it openly and traded b...
39.9K 1.1K 60
Book two in that back to you series. Read book one, "Back to believing", if you don't none of this is going to make sense. After everything that happ...
10.6K 352 48
With the apocalypse officially started, Alexis is being pulled in a million different directions. She's trying to avoid both Eden and Eric at all cos...