The Rajput Brides

By Atsky6

A saga depicting the lives of four royal couples , who have their own secrets and struggles in life but they... More

The Brides' Aesthetics ✨
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Surprise !!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Love in Pieces : Tale of broken hearts
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24( Unveiling the Past 2)
Chapter 25 ( Unveiling the Past 3)
Chapter 26

Chapter 23 ( Unveiling the Past 1)

2K 112 39
By Atsky6

The whole football stadium of the Delson University
(* imaginary name *) was hustling with a lot of noise , which were mainly the students ' cheering and hooting for the players . The match which was going on was an intense one, a tough football match between the two rival teams of the Delson University, one was the Architecture department and the other was the engineering department. And the football match, wasn't just a game but a matter of prestige for the players who were playing aggressively in the field. The rivalry of the Architecture department and the Engineering department was the most famous thing in the Prestigious university of Delson which was situated in the heart of Norway, in Oslo . The students of both the departments couldn't stand each other's presence for even a second and today's match was a very interesting as well as a heated one because today the Aveeransh were in the field and in their full form .
All of sudden a sheer silence prevailed in the stadium as everyone had frozen seeing Aron the captain of the engineering department, hit the ball unfairly and it directly hit the player number 7, as he was the one who was making goals one after the another causing hindrance in the victory of the engineering department. Unable to cope the vigorous shot , Player number 7 clutched his stomach and spat blood instantly and everyone froze, but their was a wicked smirk on Aron's face and seizing the opportunity he continued to tackle the ball towards the goal post but unfortunately his happiness was short lived at the same moment two boys came running at the speed of wind and one of them diverted Aron and the other one shot the ball with full force causing it to smash in the goal post and the whole stadium again cheered up and bustled with shoutings and hooting as The Architecture department had won the match . And the credit goes to none other than Aveeransh , who played exceptionally well.
Aron's face was filled with rage and furry and he went away , even without apologizing for his behavior, and so did his team , as the other members followed him.
On the other hand the members of the architecture department were all rejoiced and were having a group hug , Celebrating their victory against their rivals.

Moments later, all the boys of the architecture department were gathered in the changing room , some were changing while some were drinking energydrinks, when one of them whose name was Joshua said wiping his neck" That bastard Aron , couldn't win even after playing his cheap move , I just loved the look on his face , when he lost the game , fucking loser."
Everyone laughed on his comment nodding their heads I agreement.
" of course he had to lose and why not , after all we have the invincible Aveeransh in our team ." William who was sipping his drink said , winking at the trio , who were sitting small single bed lying in the corner of the room , and the three of them passed a small smirk to him.

Aveeransh , the trio of three inseparable Boys , who were the dream of every girl in the university. Perfect in every field the trio , Aveeransh were really invincible.
Aveeransh , the name itself was the perfect definition of friendship loyalty and brotherhood. It was the combination of the names of three best friends, who were the heartthrobe of the Delson University, especially the Architecture department.

A stood for Anant Joshi , a super hot, genius guy , with a composed personality, soft spoken and easy going guy, he was the most sorted one out of all the three and also the most mature one in the trio.

Vee was for Veer Agnihotri , the most aggressive and short tempered one among the three , he was a walking definition of arrogance and why not, the guy had looks and wealth both , to add on his academic performance made him the unique one . Rudeness flowed in his veins like blood , but that was only for others, for his 2 friends, he was a completely different guy.

And last but not the least,
Ransh which stood for the trio's most notorious and jolly member , who was none other than Reyansh Rajput , the happy go lucky guy , who was the perfectionist and a big flirt, but someone who was very ambitious and witty.

The three of them were diaper buddies and meant world to each other. And from the school days only they were called the Aveeransh.

" bahot zor ka Mara hai saale BKL ne , harami kahin ka , bada dard ho raha Hai, aaahhhhhh , aahhhhh uiii mamma , abey Veere dheere Kar na bachhe ki jaan lega kya , already us halkat ne halat kharab kr di Hai. "

( The bloody BKL has really hit very hard, bloody bastard, it is hurting badly, aaahhhhhh, aahhhhhh uiii mom, Veer , be gentle dude , do you wanna take this kid's life , already that mean guy has worsened my condition. )

Reyansh winced , cursing Aron non-stop, as Veer applied ointment to his chest and stomach, giving light massage as well. His words made Anant close his eyes and Veer just shook his head.
" do you really belong to a royal family because your language speaks otherwise. " said Veer , caping the ointment tube.

Reyansh made a face on his words , and shrugged giving a I don't care look .

" watch your tongue Rey , you curse very badly , and frequently, and that too in hindi, it's not good you know, as once you will go back home , you will receive a good beating if you don't change this habit of yours , which I don't think you will be able to do . " Anant said as a matter of fact.

" An just chill man , hindi is our mother tongue, our language, the pleasure that is in cursing the people in hindi is not in doing so in English. And see the brighter side , even if I say MC , BC to the people over here , no one will get it , and I can curse happily, that's how great our language is. Hindi hamare maathe ki bindi . " Reyansh replied , passing a cheeky smile to his friends, who were looking at him with unbelievable look.
( Hindi is our pride)

" Ohh God, but what's the need to curse so much . " Veer asked being annoyed.

" Man , it's a very helpful and beneficial thing , as cursing helps to release the stress and the person lives longer , you also try, it will help you." He said smirking and winked at Veer.

" This boy is impossible. " Anant said shaking his head and Veer agreed with him .

They continued talking among themselves, when Anant 's mobile ringed, he fished out his phone and the other two also saw the caller's name , which brought a teasing smirk on Reyansh's face , while Veer scowled.

" Ugghuu , someone's someone special is calling huh. " Reyansh teased .

" Umm I'll be back in a min . " Anant said standing up .

" yeah yeah go go , and take your time , come back when you are done , we have no hurry, right Veer? " Reyansh said smirking and looked at Veer who was making faces.

" yeah yeah whatever just be careful. " Veer said , and
Anant went away nodding his head , knowing that Veer didn't like his girlfriend much and was protective about him and Reyansh.

" Common V , she's not that bad , dude , I mean our bro loves her , of course she might be having some qualities no?" Reyansh said once Anant was out of the room .

" Yeah of course you will take her side , afterall you are also her best friend , and she might be good , but I can't ignore that fact that she's the sister of a backdtabber and that makes me worried about An , I don't want my buddy to get hurt because of that girl." Veer said bitterly.

" Veere , it's not like Meghana is her real sister , they are cousins, buddy and if Meghana betrayed Nivesh bhaiya ( Veer's brother) , that doesn't mean that Aashu will also betray Anant, they both are different, it's not right to judge her on the basis of what her sister did." Reyansh said trying to make his friend understand that , Aashi Singhal wasn't a bad partner for Anant Joshi, their best buddy.

" Let it be , neither you can change my perspective nor I wanna change yours., so just leave it and let's go to the canteen, message An also to join us over there . " Veer said dismissing the topic of Aashi Singhal , the girl whom his best buddy Anant loved dearly and his another best buddy Reyansh was a good friend of her , but he couldn't get along with her , the reasons were simple , the first one was that her first cousin had Betrayed his elder brother and secondly she was a spoilt brat in his eyes with a bitchy attitude.
So he never approved her relationship with either of his friends,but didn't say anything too directly, as it may hurt Anant , which he couldn't ever do.

Here Aashi was sitting under a willow tree , wearing a blue imperial top paired with short white skirt , which reached till her mid thighs, showing her perfect slim legs . Suddenly she felt someone snaking their hands around her neck , and that's it, she knew who it was, it was the love of her life , whom she cherished and adored very much. He was the only man for whom she would keep her attitude aside . Basically she wasn't a bad girl in fact she had a nice heart , but it was just that, being the only daughter of her parents , and getting everything even before asking had made her a little bit arrogant and she naturally had a sharp tongue, which was always taken as her misehaviour even when she didn't mean to.

" hey my princess. " Anant said kissing her cheeks .
" Congrats love . " she smiled, snuggling into his arms , as he sat beside her.
" thanks princess, but don't you think you shouldn't be congratulating the captain of the other team , that too when our teams are rivals." Anant teased her , knowing that it irritated the most , whenever he tried bringing their department differences in between their special times.
And as predicted by Anant, Aashi became annoyed and slapped his arms lightly. But then again snuggled into his arms planting a kiss over his shirt murmuring something which wasn't audible to Anant, but he smiled and tightened his grip around her.

Everything was going well, with each passing day the trio's bond was getting stronger and Anant and Aashi's relationship was flourishing each day, her bond with Reyansh became more strong and they became best friends, but what didn't change was her equation with Veer , who was still very cold and rude to her, well the response and reactions were same from her side as well . Days passed weeks , weeks passed into months and months passed into years and finally it was their graduation day after a weak , everyone was excited as well as a little bit sad , because graduation went partying their ways forever, but it didn't mean the same for Aveeransh and Aashi , as they knew that they would be seeing each other even after graduation so they weren't that sad but then just 5 days before the graduation day, something happened which shook each and every one , the Aveeransh broke and so did Aashi . Anant had gone missing all of a sudden. And when Reyansh and Veer digged deeper into the matter like madmen , they got to know that their friend was serving an undercover agent for the Indian army. The news which shattered them was the arrival of a military man , who was there to inform them that their friend had left for India and was on a mission, during which he went missing and now he was considered to be dead by the army as they couldn't find him even after their search operation. Reyansh , Veer and Aashi , all the three of them became corpses after listening to this news and atlast Reyansh got that letter from the officer, which had made him land in his current situations .

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

Hey 👋 hello , how are you all , an early update on the account of Sunday....hehe he......hope today's update would clear many of your doubts and yeah lemme make one thing clear that there's
No cheating trope in my stories so all of you keep patience and keep reading. Now that the pages of past have been started to unfold , so each and everything would come in front. But till then keep reading, voting, commenting and sharing. And follow me if you haven't till now .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 3.5K 19
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...
3.8K 421 11
In the opulent city of Jodhpur, where ancient traditions meet modern aspirations, two hearts beat with a forbidden love. Jahanvi Kumari, a spirited y...
337K 22.6K 28
They were an unbreakable couple since school. Still, he cheated on her. She loved him with all of her. Still, he broke her into millions of pieces. S...
373K 25K 34
Join Yuvanika Rajput and Shivansh Singh Rajawat on their journey of love and hate . Yuvanika Rajput: A 27 year old Criminal Lawyer who lives in Jodhp...