Dear, Alliance With My Enemy

By Sweet_Dily

The Celestial Kingdom has four powerful duchy families and one royal family. The royal fire family. The four... More

Chapter 1: Betrayal
Chapter 2: The Palace
Chapter 3: Wedding Preparation
Chapter 4: The Walk To The Aisle
Chapter 5: The Bickering Wedding
Chapter 6: Aspen's West And East
Chapter 7: 5 Years later
Chapter 8: The Sneak Out
Chapter 9: A Bittersweet Realization
Chapter 10: The Guild Master
Chapter 11: Threatening Offer
Chapter 12: The Sword Bet
Chapter 13: Nicole River
Chapter 14: Prison Cells
Chapter 15: Noah
Chapter 16: Monster's Den
Chapter 17: Aiden's Past
Chapter 18: Wedding In Aiden's Eyes
Chapter 19: Authority
Chapter 20: You Are My Weakness
Chapter 21 Guest Preparation
Chapter 22: Delegates
Chapter 23: Confrontation
Chapter 24: Dominating Women
Chapter 25: Love And Obsession
Chapter 26: Poisoned Underwear
Chapter 27: Tension Between Enemies
Chapter 28: Aspen Academy
Chapter 29: Alliance With My Enemy
Chapter 30: Maniac
Chapter 31: Dance Or A Kiss?
Chapter 32: Why Are You So Gentle?
Chapter 33: Take Responsibility
Chapter 34: Rotten
Chapter 35: Mind Games My Love
Chapter 36: Becoming Chopped Meat
Chapter 37: Dangerous Woman Have Thorns
Chapter 38: Ready For The Ball?
Chapter 39: Natasha V.S Aneria
Chapter 40: Young Dukes
Chapter 41: Identity Exposure
Chapter 42: Destroyed Ballroom
Chapter 43: Alliance With An Assassin Leader
Chapter 44: Become Mine
Chapter 45: Fool Women I Am Not
Chapter 46: The Element You Die
Chapter 47: Your Personal Cupid
Chapter 48: The Faring Off The Villians
Chapter 49: Dieor
Chapter 50: Unafraid Of Your Wrath
Chapter 52: BOOM Goes The Blood Line!
Chapter 54: The Fall Of The Feminine Productel
Chapter 54: Execution Or War

Chapter 51: His Queen Or My Queen

120 4 0
By Sweet_Dily

"Feeling insecure?" (Aneria, asked)

She asked him as she scrunched her eyes.

"...." (Aiden)

That was it.

That was the answer.

He didn't even bother to deny it.

'Open'

Her lips opened again to ask.

"You're not that type of man to feel like that? What really happened back there?" (Aneira, asked)

That was not his normal behavior she could feel it.

'Stare'

"If the perfect man showed in front of you, everything you ever wanted he'd give you, even his own life" (Aiden, said)

"A man who makes you secure to the point you'd never doubt his loyalty to betray you would you choose him?" (Aiden, said)

He finally opened his mouth with an expression that expected an answer.

Surprisingly he didn't look annoyed that she could choose another man knowing how possessive he was that's what unsettled her.

'....' (Aneria)

"Why do you ask such a question? If I choose yes you'd kill him would you not?" (Aneria, asked)

"You would never let anyone possess what is yours right?" (Aneria, asked)

'Smirk'

Aiden's lips raised slightly with a chuckle as if impressed that Aneria was just plainly pointing him out but his eyes seemed to be studying her if she was truly serious about choosing another man than him or if she was joking to study himself as well.

"I suppose you're not wrong, I wouldn't let anyone covert you other than me" (Aiden, said)

"Then you'd force me to remain by your side till you decide it? So much for your words to earn me...will force yourself on me and do as you please as well?" (Aneria, asked)

Compared to her cold demeanor it was as if she was calm just as if they were having a regular conversation.

'Tilt'

He tilted his head as he talked with her.

"No that's where you are wrong Princess, I can never get bored of you and I wouldn't care if you betrayed me by choosing another man than me I'd simply kill him all along with any living man" (Aiden, said)

"I wouldn't touch you against your will that's not what I want, I want all of you my words remain the same I'd simply lock you up to keep you safe while I annihilate any living male in your proximity, I want you to choose me" (Aiden, said)

'Pause'

Aneria paused for a few seconds to think before she spoke up again.

"Are you saying you wouldn't kill me if I betrayed you?" (Aneria, asked)

She sounded as if he was speaking nonsense to her, she believed all his words except those.

Obsessed this man may be but not touching her he even believed.

It would be such harm to his ego if he only got her body, this man slowly was starting to show signs that he wanted her he wouldn't touch her but he sure would keep her locked up.

He was well capable of killing all that surrounded her she had no doubt about that but not killing her even if she would betray was to far fetch was it because a man as obsessed as him would still let her live if not any form of seeing her would just disappear?

"It's interesting something along the lines was that question running through the King's mouth" (Aiden, said)

".... " (Aneria)

'Ease'

'Smile'

Aiden's expression eased with a yearning smile catching her off guard.

"Twice today it will be, no matter if you do I am prepared to be betrayed by you" (Aiden, said)

'Widen'

'He...!' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

'Turn away'

Aneria's eyes widened with a mixture of feeling as she turned to look away.

"I never said I'd choose another man over you I said to know what you would do" (Aneria, said)

"I know. Your eyes gave me the answer when I asked it was you who wanted to know what I'd do" (Aiden, said)

His voice only sounded to her since she wasn't looking at him.

"Have you chosen me then?" (Aiden, asked)

'....' (Aneria)

Aiden wanted to hear from her mouth say that she would have chosen him.

If there were a man as described by him that showed but where she had to choose him or Aiden he wanted to hear that Aiden was the man she would choose.

Her eyes only answered but he wanted her mouth to say it.

"Yes. I would have chosen you" (Aneria, said)

'Turn'

She said then turned to look at his studying face continuing on.

"And you know it well too, I don't care how great that man is I don't want a distraction till I get what I want" (Aneria, said)

She knew he wouldn't stop just there.

"What if that man can get you what you want without waiting? I'm not saying that I can't do it myself, I can stop this carriage right this instant and behead the King myself if you so wish but you don't want that you want slow and painful revenge just like me" (Aiden, said)

"But if he choose to gift it to you much quicker that way all your distractions will be gone, would that not change your mind him over me?" (Aiden, asked)

He was clearly trying to test her far beyond if the other man could get her the throne just as well as Aiden would the situation be the same? Would Aiden be in the equation for her?

This question would corner her to release her true feelings for him.

He was a bright man.

If two men could get her the throne equally if she chose the other man Aiden to her really meant nothing to her but if she still chose Aiden despised the fact that the other man could get it as well then she felt something for him.

Is that what happened to a man when he was becoming too insecure?

She wondered.

'Smile'

Her lips raised as if her eyes were looking at him as if he was pitiful.

"A man willingly handing over what belongs to him is a stupid man" (Aneria, said)

She meant the throne.

"Ha" (Aiden, scoffed)

Aiden scoffed off with an amazed scoff as she had played her cards right.

In other words, she was also calling him pathetic if he was just willing to let another imaginary man get the throne that belongs to him.

"You know it's not that way, that's my rightful position but the question is will you be his Queen or my Queen?" (Aiden, asked)

This man really had a wise choice of words.

'Lean'

'Extend'

Aiden extended his hand gently with passionate eyes asking for her to take his hand.

"...." (Aneria)

Sometimes this insecure man needed a safety net.

'Place'

Aneria placed her hand on his as if saying she would be his queen.

'Touch'

Her fingertips finally found their place at the side of his large hand.

"Don't think you have earned me yet" (Aneria, said)

She didn't say cruelty it was more like a gentle reminder.

'Smirk'

"I know that just too well" (Aiden, said)

He said as his large fingertips hugged her hand with a satisfied seductive voice as his eyes grew with more passion.

.......

–Inside Natasha's Bedroom-

'Burst!'

Natahsa's mood was extremely ruined after her tea party especially after Rhett had showed up and made it worse.

She had called the tea party off early and immediately went to her room to try the new strawberry shampoo to better her mood.

Although she hated Aneria she couldn't hate this high-end item.

'Look'

She looked at the corner of gifts that she would normally receive every day being the crown princess from nobles trying to gain her favor.

"Where is it?!" (Natasha, yelled)

She asked yelling angrily to one of her maids.

"A-Ah Crown Princess it's h-here" (Maid, said)

The maid knew immediately what Natasha was talking about bringing her the small rose scent luxurious tester shampoo.

'Snatch!'

Natasha snatched the shampoo still holding onto the card from Caleous that came with it.

"Tell the other maids to prepare a bath immediately!" (Natasha, yelled)

"Y-Yes" (Maid, said)

The scared maid quickly rushed out to get the other maids to prepare Natasha's bath.

Without time to waste the maids hurried and got her bath prepared standing on their assigned batch posts as Natasha lay inside her large squared bathtub playing grabbing the rose shampoo bottle tester who still had some amount to it.

'It's pretty good I admit it's the best product I have ever tried and it smells incredibly good...perhaps becoming friends with her for a little while until I get back at her later on wouldn't be bad' (Natasha's inner thoughts)

'She's filthy rich as well I can get many more dresses and items like this....' (Natasha's inner thoughts)

This product she absolutely loved very much so the Caleous and the Feminine Productel company would send the larger bottle pretty soon.

Natasha had just finished her rose shampoo tester and was ready to use her larger bottle that Caleous and the Feminine Productel had sent her.

It was already the end of a week a perfect timing so she could use the larger bottle while the nobles ladies had already purchased the new products that Aneria had purchased and had been using them for the week.

Their sales skyrocketed so much that Aiden gave them 900 Million gold.

Everyone was happy and in love with the products that was till the early eighth day.

A day that would revolutionize and utterly hit the Celestial Kingdom all around and near their vicinities.

While everyone was furious and freaking out early in the morning two evil beings sat there eating dinner with grinding smiles on the 8th day.

They had finally heard the secret spy report that the Crown Prince directed himself reluctantly to see Natasha after all the chaos around the Celestial Kindom.

It's quite funny that Rhett had taken his time as he pleased only coming till the dinner time.

That was the only person they were truly waiting for so they could act on.

It was incredible to think such great products had come to be demolished in a matter of days.

-Inside the dining table-

Only Aiden and Aneria were alone on this vast large dining table.

Aiden had purposely closed a whole wing on the same floor of the dining room and their room for a certain reason.

No one was allowed to approach and that was because of Aneria.

"What are you thinking about?" (Aiden, asked)

Aiden took a glance at Aneria who seemed to be wondering something with a curious wicked smile staring straightfoward.

"I'm wondering what face she'll make" (Aneria, said)

'Raise'

Aiden glanced away with a sly smile taking a sip of his wine.

"Probably throwing a furious tantrum "(Aiden, said)

'Place down'

Aiden said uninterested in Natasha's reaction as he placed his wine cup down and looked at Aneria getting up.

"I can have your word you will stay here and won't come out for a while?" (Aiden, asked)

He knew she wasn't the type to listen but for this to work she must not come out at all.

'Grab'

'Chew'

Aneria grabbed her fork and chewed on the sliced piece of meat that Aiden had cut not a long time ago for her.

'Swallow'

'Put down'

She swallowed, put her fork down, and just continued to look straight at the distance window.

It was mostly for a certain reason she'd never admit nor did she want to get caught by him.

"I told you I won't go out" (Aneria, said)

She said with a tiresome and annoyed expression as if she had repeated herself over and over.

The plan was for Aneria to stay in her bedroom for a few days claiming that her skin and hair were affected by the new products.

"Mmm..." (Aiden, said)

'Grab'

Aiden looked at her before turning to look at his coat grabbed it and looked at her again.

"Ah by the way I made sure not to put the chemicals in your friend's products just in case you were gonna ask" (Aiden, said)

'Slight blush'

He said that so causally as her dark blue eyes finally looked at him with a side glance and a hardly visible pink cheeks.

'Open'

"Thank you, Aiden" (Aneria, said)

Her lips opened again as she unexpectedly thanked him and looked away as if she was trying to avoid looking at him but didn't make it obvious.

'Blush!'

Suddenly Aiden's cheeks painted a blush color.

'Glance'

Seeing how Aiden didn't move Aneria's glance returned to him again who straightened himself as if he had become proud she had thanked him.

It seemed that he was caught off guard by her words, this man surprisingly could have a shy side.

"Ahem, I have to go to the company I'll see you later" (Aiden, said)

Aiden said only those words seeing her nod leaving out the dining room as Aneria had noticed Aiden's red earlob.

"..." (Aneria)

How could she not stare at a man like that? Especially how sexy he looked with that forbidden hairstyle.

Her eyes wanted to stare at him all day long but a prideful woman would not let one mistake fall.

During this week it appeared that this man was going back to the way he was before after they had reunited after he had returned to the monster subjection even his way of controlling his psychopath ways was changing.

There was progress he must have noticed it the way Aneria was more relaxed with him and had not spoken to him as coldly and as firmly as she did.

-Inside the Feminine Productel Company-

There were numerous Ladies and their husbands at the front of their main large capital company complaining and yelling from down the ground demanding compensation for the after-effects of the chaos that had taken over the whole Celestial Kingdom not to say the products that were sold to foreigners as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 694 10
I am his nothing but "NO...GET OUT!" I heard a laugh. I shivered. He was my hunter. I was going to lose but I would fight. "I want you to leave. I...
33 1 43
"Never ever, compare me to a princess." Deep in the slums of the gorgeous city of Queen Valley, lived a beautiful girl named Kareena Acharya. With a...
438 28 13
Born into a prestigious family, Elijah had to shoulder a lot of things- pride, family name, being the best of the best... These things were not what...
12K 297 46
{If you like the Novel 'How To Get My Husband On My Side' it's similar with a little twist and more antagonist} I Haera Chu possessed a minor villain...