Best Friend's Dad!Harry

By gurugirlwrites

~ A sordid and sticky tale of a young woman who falls in love with her best friend's dad ~ Harry pointed to y... More

Let Me Show You
Desperate
The Big Tease | bfd!harry
Not Fair | bfd!harry
He's Not You
Liar
More of You | bfd!harry
Crush | bfd!harry
Magic Spell
Under His Bed
Relax
Homewrecker
The Warning

Here's To Us

643 14 0
By gurugirlwrites

Summary: A quick little weekend getaway is sweet and romantic. You reveal something that makes Harry do something a bit out of character. Tumblr request!

Word Count: 6.4k

Warning: 18+ only, smut, public sex, breeding kink, age gap, fluffy fluff but also lined with a bit of anxiety at what's soon to come

. . .

Harry wasn't giving a single fuck. You assumed he'd want to keep his distance at least on the way out to the taxi that waited in front of his house to take you both to the airport but he pulled you along, his hand wrapped around yours, and then kissed you right before you ducked down to slide into the backseat.

You felt a bit on edge as you looked all around, wondering which neighbor had seen it or if maybe Fae or her mother were parked nearby watching.

Harry put his arm around your shoulder and kissed your temple when he climbed in next to you, "It's fine. Don't stress."

Even at the airport, you kept your eyes moving all around. What if someone you knew was there? It was definitely possible. And with the way Harry kept stretching his hand out for you to hold, he didn't seem to mind at all if anyone saw.

"What do you want?" Harry nudged your arm to give your order to the barista.

"Oh. Just a coffee. I'll add some milk and sugar."

Harry smiled down at you and rubbed your back, "Can you relax a little? Everything's going to be just fine."

You really did try. You weren't able to fully chill until you were on the plane and in your seats. Harry didn't let go of your hand as he kept reassuring you that things would be fine.

And they were fine. The trip was relatively uneventful. Other than you and Harry deciding to silence your phones so you could ignore the messages from his wife and his daughter. At that point, they were both convinced you and Harry were having an affair since neither of you was reachable or responding.

The last text you got from Fae had your heart dropping.

I know you must be with him because he's not responding to me either and it's unlike him. I hope you're happy with yourself.

"Don't look at it right now. Let's just enjoy our time to be a normal couple. When we get back on Sunday we'll face all of this together."

You nodded and sighed, "I know. It's just so hard. We've been hidden away from everyone and now things are changing. Being in the open and knowing what we're about to do..." You leaned into his arm as you waited for your luggage to arrive on the conveyor.

Harry turned and put his nose to your temple, "I know baby. It's a lot but we'll be okay."

Quebec was gorgeous. You'd never been before and you were thoroughly impressed with how clean and quaint the city was. A little dream town really.

Harry booked a room at the Hotel Boutique Ophelia. It was all modern and updated with a nice cocktail bar you couldn't wait to enjoy with Harry by your side. You were already feeling giddy about going out in public with him and not being worried that anyone would spot you.

Your room had a big king-sized bed and a tall window that overlooked the busy street. The bathroom had a big tub with jets, "Harry this is really nice," you looked around as you sat on the bed.

Harry sat next to you and laid back into the bed, stretching his limbs with a groan.

Of course when he did that his t-shirt lifted and exposed part of his tummy. Which you couldn't help but lean over him and kiss the expanse of exposed flesh.

But it didn't end there. When you felt his hand cup the back of your head you smiled as you kissed his belly button and the bit of hair tickled your mouth. You plucked at his button and opened his trousers and he started to sit up to protest but his appeal was weak. He folded nearly as fast as he opened his mouth and you shushed him as you pulled his pants down and reached into his briefs to find his cock.

You just wanted to show him how grateful you were. You realized that what he was doing with you would be something he could never come back from. He would lose his stability, his financial situation would change dramatically, people would shun him or hate him, and his daughter might despise him. He could lose her. You could lose her. Everything you two were doing was a risk and it was going to hurt a lot of people. But you weren't going to stop now. It was too late for that. It was too late to take it all back and pretend nothing had happened. Because now his wife and his daughter were onto you both. Especially the way you'd gone silent in the last couple of days.

So, he deserved some kind of gift from you. And a good blow job could do the trick for now. It was all you had to give but you hoped it could convey your appreciation to him. That he chose you above everyone else in his life who was most important. He picked you. Over his own daughter. And yes, that might be a horrible thing, but to you... it just meant you wanted to give him anything he wanted. Show him how much you loved him and that you'd never leave his side.

And yes, it was just a blow job, but it was a start. Right?

The moment you pulled him out of his underwear he scrambled to pull them off and you licked over his tip softly and kissed. You looked up at him through your lashes with your tongue out and lovingly wetted his shaft and kissed as you went.

"I love you, Harry," you moved your lips against his foreskin as you spoke.

His grunted response made you smile as you kissed your way down his length. He grew hard fast which pleased you. You wanted that response. Loved that he got so hard for you.

You drew your hand up and down his shaft as you kissed and lapped at his scrotum gently. You leaned to your right a bit so you could see his face beyond his thick cock that you pumped slowly. He was already looking down at you with his lips parted and small puffs of breath falling from his mouth. His nostrils were flaring slightly as he inhaled.

You did love him. So much. He was so good with you. So sweet and patient. And reassuring. He was everything and you held him taught in your hand as you brought your lips to his tip, kissing his slit again and sighing, "Wanna have you coming in my mouth. Want to show you how happy I am with you."

You had to tell him ahead of time. Because so many times you'd start sucking him off and he'd want to finish inside of you. He preferred filling you up and telling you how he was gonna knock you up. Which you did love. And you wanted. But this was for him. Something just for Harry. He always made sex all about you and your pleasure. But at that moment, you only wanted his pleasure. His ecstasy.

You wrapped your lips around his tip and tongued over his frenulum before moving yourself down further over him, sucking him in. You kept your hand wrapped around his base, twisting and pulling softly as you licked and sucked around his cock. You used your hand as an extension of your mouth.

With Harry's legs spread just a bit he tucked a pillow under his neck so he could angle himself to watch you. You gave him your best work. Taking him down as deep as possible and then lifting up to his tip over and over again, letting your tongue wet his prick and swirl around his head.

You hollowed your cheeks as you sucked and twisted his base with your wet palm. Harry moaned and reached down to your head. His eyes were dark as his pupils were blown out and his moans were getting whinier the deeper you took him.

When you'd finally gotten into a good pace and you were in a good position between his legs you pressed your palms into his upper thighs and looked up at him as you pushed yourself down until his long cock grazed the back of your throat. You moaned and swallowed and then forced yourself lower, his tip dragging into your tonsils and making you gag lightly.

Everything was wet. You were drooling and coughing as you kept your mouth wrapped around him. Sinking your mouth down on his cock over and over again had your eyes watering but you kept looking back up at him. Harry was moaning and gently bucking his hips upward as he kept his hands on the back of your head.

"Oh baby, just like that..." he breathed his words and kept his neck angled to watch everything you did. He loved seeing you with his cock in his mouth. He preferred watching your pussy take him but this was right up there with his favorite views.

Harry's abs clenched as he began to tremble and whimper, "Yes... yesyesyes..."

You could feel his thighs shaking under your hands as he pressed you down over his cock. You could taste his precome. He was right at the edge. His neck was straining as he kept his eyes on yours.

"Fuck... I'm coming!" He growled and you felt the pressure from his thick cock as it began to pulse in your mouth. His hand at the back of your head kept you down over him and you squeezed your eyes closed as he orgasmed down your throat.

You gurgled as you attempted to swallow every drop but it was difficult. Harry always came in big gushes. Swallowing what you could as his cock throbbed in your throat you moaned and blinked your eyes to look up at him as he let go of the back of your head. His head was back into the pillow, his chest was heaving, and his face flushed red.

Slowly dragging your lips up you swallowed again and licked upward as you lifted yourself off him. You put your palm back around his base and licked along his ridges and the skin as you peeked up at him. He groaned and lifted himself by his elbows, "Jesus Christ, Y/n. Fucking gonna kill me with that mouth," he pulled at your hand and dragged you over him. You still had your outfit on. Normally Harry was the one still clothed while you were bare, but this time it felt good to have him be the one naked and panting after having just come from your mouth.

"Let's go out and enjoy the city now!" You grinned as you kissed his mouth.

Walking hand in hand along the sidewalk was your favorite. You adored being able to stand on your tiptoes and give a quick kiss to his neck or his jaw right in front of people. Loved that not a single person looked at you like you were doing something wrong. Loved that no one knew who you were.

Dinner was at some spot you passed by that looked good. French. Like most of the other restaurants you saw. You and Harry sat right next to each other and shared your plates and kissed and talked. There wasn't any space between you two as you ate. Harry's arm was around you as you fed him bites from your fork and he did the same with you. A shared bottle of wine made you giggly and Harry kept kissing your hand and your cheek.

If you could have this with Harry all the time, then everything you'd face soon would be worth it. To have Harry was worth it regardless, but this? To kiss and touch and flirt in public was a dream.

You walked toward a park and made plans for the next day. You didn't have much time to spend away with him before you had to be back but Saturday you had a full day with just the two of you together. You tried not thinking of what to expect on Sunday when you returned home. Tried not to imagine how it would be to face everyone with the truth once and for all.

So you pushed away all your anxiety and let Harry's warmth comfort and calm you.

The sun went down at around 4:30 pm but you kept walking together hand in hand. Even Harry was thrilled to be out with you in public, "This is how it can be for us. I can't wait to just not worry about anyone seeing us."

You smiled and looked up at him, "I don't know if I've ever been happier, Harry. I can't believe how much I needed this."

Harry put his arm around your shoulder to keep you closer as you both walked through the chilly streets back toward your hotel. It was still a bit early but you both agreed you were ready to head back. Wanted to cuddle and try out the jetted tub. You were also quite horny after giving Harry that blow job. He had tried to reciprocate but you wanted to go out and eat and explore first.

The inside of the hotel was warm and bright. And then you remembered the cocktail bar as you walked toward the stairs toward your room, "Let's get a cocktail!" You looked up at Harry.

He nodded, "Of course. Anything you want my love."

You both were seated quickly and given menus. Sitting close to Harry's side you leaned into him and kissed his chest as you looked down at the menu.

"This one sounds good," you pointed at a cocktail on the menu called Zelda and Harry ordered you both one.

"I should have brushed up on my French a little. I feel so dumb trying to figure out what most of the words are," you laughed as you looked down at the menu with the cocktails.

Harry chuckled and you both clinked your glasses together when he lifted his up to yours, "Here's to us. To happiness. To love. To whatever may come," he softly smiled as you both sipped your drink.

"To us," you took another quick sip before sitting your glass down and leaning up to kiss his mouth.

Harry had his glass placed down and he cupped your face, kissing you back slowly.

Normally you weren't into PDA. But being in Quebec with Harry made you feel invisible. You didn't care if anyone saw you kissing or not. No one cared and that was the part that made you feel so giddy and free.

The check was paid and you and Harry found yourselves in your room all before 7pm.

"My sweet girl," Harry drew your body into his and wrapped his arms around you in a big hug, "I'm so happy with you. I hope you know that."

You smiled and nodded into his chest as you tilted your head back to look up at him, "I'm so happy with you too, Harry. No matter what."

The bed was still a bit crumpled from your earlier activities as Harry pulled the blankets down and pushed you into the bed. He kept his eyes on yours as he pulled your pants down your legs and you grinned as he smoothed his chilled palms over your bare limbs, "Cold!"

Harry huffed and pushed himself over you, attaching his lips to yours so your back hit the mattress, "Then let's warm 'em up."

Harry had you naked on the bed under him as he pushed your legs apart and took his shirt off with a smirk, "Might get messy," he said as he lowered himself and licked upward through your crease a few times, pressing over your clit and then going back down to lick from your entrance upward.

It was a funny thing how you already knew he was going to eat you out first thing. You knew Harry well. He didn't like to be the only one to get off. It took a lot of convincing to have him drop it earlier when you insisted on going out after giving him head.

So you were certain that once you got into your room that Harry would be doing exactly what he was.

You sighed and smiled as you laid your head back on the pillow. Harry's mouth always worked wonders on your pussy. He was simply the best. He was eager and skilled and he loved getting you off. Honestly, everything about Harry was something you'd have loved to brag to all your friends about. Make them all jealous with how good he was in bed, how hot his body was, how sweet he was with you, how big his cock was...

But you'd never once been able to tell anyone about him. You'd not been able to share about how you had the most amazing boyfriend with the biggest heart who was also great in bed.

"Ahh!" you cried when Harry inserted two fingers into your weepy hole. You were turned on and ready for him before you'd even gotten to your room. So it didn't take much to have you gasping and writhing against Harry's mouth.

His deep moans vibrated into your core and belly button. You moaned and stuffed your fingers into his hair, "I need you, Harry..."

Harry looked up at you and your perked nipples and your wiggly hips. He sucked your clit in and pressed his fingers into you deeply, stroking your insides fervently.

Everything sounded wet. Harry's slurps and your drippy cunt with fingers stuffed deep inside gushed.

"I need you too, baby. Fucking so good for me aren't you?" He spoke against your pussy, his lips brushing over your clit as he continued fucking into you with his long fingers.

Harry reached his free hand up to grab your hand and slid his fingers between yours. Somehow having your hand in his as he ate you out and fingered you had you tipping into your orgasm quickly. You began to quiver and moan loudly, "Oooh!"

Harry looked up at you as he licked and flicked his tongue around your clit slowly. You moaned and ground your cunt into his face and against his fingers as you began to come. Your muscles tensed and Harry continued stroking along your walls as he enveloped your clit with his whole mouth.

You felt like you were floating as you orgasmed and whimpered into the room. You tilted your neck back and closed your eyes as Harry's fingers tightened around yours. You pulled at his hair and gasped.

When he drew his mouth away from between your legs you lifted your head to look at him. He climbed up and lay next to you.

His warm body next to yours was a comfort. You closed your eyes and felt his hand graze over your skin, from your hips to your breasts and over your arms. You sighed and turned toward him with a big smile.

"Gonna keep all your clothes on?" You plucked at his shirt.

"I'll get 'em off. Don't worry. Need me naked?" Harry huffed a laugh.

You shook your head, "I don't NEED you naked." You laughed, "But it's probably more comfortable for you," you pulled at one of the buttons on his shirt and loosened it from its spot before working your way down to the next one.

Harry watched you slowly unbutton him.

He eventually rolled to his back and put his hands behind his head as you got him nearly all undressed. Shirt unbuttoned, pants undone. You sat up to your knees and tried yanking his pants down but with the way he was lying on his back, it was hard.

Harry laughed as he watched you struggle, "Need some help?"

"Well, if you want your clothes off you have to lift your hips," you patted his over his low tummy as you sat over him.

Harry reached up to cup your breast and thumb over your nipple softly, "I guess I should listen to the naked girl then shouldn't I?"

You laughed and yanked at his pants again, this time Harry lifted his bottom up, arching his back so you were able to pull them down and finally pull them off his legs. Harry sat up and shrugged his shirt off and once he was finally free of all his clothes he pulled you down into the bed and wrapped his arms around you.

You smiled and stuffed your face into his chest with a sigh. You felt a blanket cover your body suddenly and opened your eyes, tilting your head back to look up at your handsome man.

He kissed your nose and somehow you found sleep very quickly. It was still early and you'd imagined that you two would stay up having sex and watching TV but clearly, you both were exhausted from travel.

You woke up to Harry moving behind you, his hands traveling over your tits and his nose tucked into your neck. He was solid and poking into your bottom from behind.

You moaned and stretched your legs and then you heard Harry's voice, "Sweet girl..." his lips kissed at your neck and you closed your eyes.

Reaching behind yourself you found the back of Harry's neck and moved your head to look behind yourself but everything was hard to see in the dark. Harry grunted and his fingers gripped onto your hips as he rocked into you, his dick fitting between your cheeks.

The longer Harry's lips were on your neck and his hard cock rubbed into your ass the more turned on you got. You felt his fingers find your cunt and he pulled your hips, angling you for his access. He stuffed a finger inside of you and that's when you realized you were already wet.

Everything was slow and lazy. You barely had your eyes opened as you pushed yourself back onto his finger and moaned.

He lifted your thigh and slid his leg between yours to keep your legs parted as he fingered you and then rubbed over your clit slowly. You could feel his heavy cock nudging into you where his fingers were so you spread your legs further and moved his hand away before guiding his cock inside of you.

He pressed in until his hips were against your ass and he reached over you to place his fingers on your clit.

Your back was leaned into his chest as he fucked into you. His breathing was heavy and his pace grew more frantic when he began to kiss your neck again. You weren't sure you could come but you were certainly turned on and everything he did felt so good. His big cock slipping into your walls made you ache and clench.

"Fuck..." Harry groaned deeply, "M'gonna come."

You knew Harry would burst quickly just by the way he was breathing and moving. He was shaky and moaning and he must have woken up horny as hell.

"Come inside of me," you whispered in a moan. He was already throbbing when you said it and then you felt his muscles tighten as he jerked his hips upward, holding your hip as he pumped into you with a soft groan in your ear.

You loved the feel of his cock throbbing and emptying inside of your pussy. You cooed at him as he orgasmed and trembled behind you.

When he finally slackened his hold on your hip you placed your hand over his and pulled it up to your mouth to kiss.

He sighed and snuggled in closer to you and that's how you fell asleep. With his cock still inside of you and filled with his come.

You made a mental note to buy some cranberry juice and pee first thing when you woke up.

And you did order cranberry juice when you two finally made it to a small café for breakfast. But you didn't pee first thing because Harry was fucking you again before you'd even gotten out of bed.

He woke you up much in the same way he did in the middle of the night with his lips at your neck and his hard prick poking into your rear.

Except this time he wanted to make sure you came. He had you on all fours, rubbing your clit with your face smushed into the blanket. He told you he was fucking his come from earlier back into your pussy and kept moaning at how pretty it was. And you could hear it. Things were absolutely drenched. You knew it must have been a sight because he kept having to pull out before he'd come too fast, "Need you to come this time, baby," he spoke against your shoulder blades as he rocked his hips into the air to calm himself down.

You adored how attentive he was with you and how he always wanted you to come, but you kind of liked how he fucked you and came inside of you so fast in the night. There was something so primal and needy about it. So dirty and rude. He woke up horny, fucked your hole, and poured into you before falling back asleep without having you come.

But he insisted on your orgasm once morning came and so who were you to deny him? With your pussy already full of his come he had you pulsing and shaking as he fucked you through your orgasm. Soft moans into the blanket as his fingers spread over your clit worked you to your end before he finally grunted deeply and pounded himself into you until your tummy was flat on the mattress and he was finishing inside of you once again, cock twitching and leaking into you.

The café where you wound up was in the Petite-Champlain neighborhood. There were a lot of people walking through the cobblestone streets as you and Harry sipped your coffee and enjoyed croissants with jam. And that cranberry juice for yourself just in case.

Then you both took the funicular up to Cap Diamont where you had really great views of Quebec City. Lunch was at a little bistro in the Old Quebec area. But really, most of your day entailed walking together and kissing on park benches. You and Harry had bundled up again and found yourselves buying hot chocolate and tea to keep warm outside.

But as chilly as it was, you were having the time of your life doing almost nothing. With Harry, it felt like you were in a romance movie or something. Strolling through old streets and stopping into little shops and making out against the brick buildings as people walked past.

When you two got to a large park and walked around the garden you sat on a bench and held hands.

"I'd have a baby with you," you blurted out as you watched a woman and her husband push an expensive-looking stroller in front of them.

Harry turned and looked at you in surprise, "Yeah? Have you been thinking about it?"

You nodded and leaned your head onto his shoulder, "A little. I mean... I want kids so. I don't think there's anyone else I'm going to want to have kids with. Other than you."

Harry kissed the top of your head and stayed silent for a bit. You knew that he teased you often about giving you his babies but felt this was something that needed to be said before you two were in it truly for the long haul. You wanted kids one day. And you saw yourself with Harry.

He pulled you closer, his arm around your back, and finally spoke, "Then I'll give you babies if that's what you want. Would love to see you pregnant."

You laughed and looked up at him, "You've said that a time or two."

He grinned, "Yeah. Something about getting you knocked up makes me lose my mind a little. Wanna go try for it now?"

You both laughed as you sat up, "I need to get my implant removed. And... let's wait until after everyone knows. Because then we'll have a better idea of what to expect. But yeah. I want your babies."

Harry swallowed harshly and you saw his throat bob as he licked his lips, "I'm gonna be thinking about this all day now. Got me half hard just mentioning it."

You sputtered out a giggle, "Really? Just saying I'd let you get me pregnant has you turned on?"

He nodded and inhaled a deep breath as he looked out over the park toward the monument, "Certainly does."

And after that conversation, Harry was only even more touchy, feely with you. He was gentle and warm and he kept looking at you in a way that made you tingle and heat up. You knew what he was thinking.

He'd made dinner reservations for you two at a nice restaurant later on. The sun had begun to go down and you two were still enjoying your magic little day together as you made your way to the dinner spot.

The place looked old and beautiful. You felt very underdressed but you were both seated anyway. You'd been outside all day exploring the city and you hadn't gotten back to your room to change.

Harry took your hand and squeezed, "Don't worry about how you're dressed. No one cares. See?" He looked around the dining room and you nodded with a smile.

A glass of wine made you feel a lot better. And then the food was brought out and you nearly forgot about everyone else in the room altogether.

You both had your cell phones on airplane mode. Harry used a downloaded map to help you get around but you both didn't want to see any phone calls or notifications from anyone. You did have to connect to wifi that morning to text your boss that you were going to be off that day, but you quickly put it back into airplane mode when you noticed a few more missed texts. One even from your mother. You'd worry about all that the following night.

Dessert was crème brulé which you shared with Harry. He was feeding you with his spoon and you both were laughing at the mess he was making, "I'm gonna settle up. Go into the bathroom and wait for me," he looked at you with a serious yet thoughtful expression and you laughed.

"Why?"

"Do as I say," he raised a brow at you as he leaned forward to pull out his wallet. You rolled your eyes and whispered in his ear, "I don't know what you're planning but I doubt there's a spot for any fooling around."

Harry sighed and nodded at your waiter before turning to face you, "There is. Go check. I'll be there in a minute."

You couldn't believe him. He couldn't even wait thirty minutes before you'd get back to your room but you were quite excited to learn what he had in mind. You trusted Harry so you'd play along.

The hallway off the main dining room had four separate rooms for a bathroom. It was then you realized that each room was a single room with a toilet and sink. The one at the end had a bench so that was your choice. You grinned as you looked both ways down the hall and stepped in. The room was lowly lit and as your eyes took in the small space you figured the bench could work. Or you could lean into the sink and vanity.

Moments later there was a knock and the door opened. Harry stepped in and locked the door and his hands found your hips and his mouth covered yours. You laughed into the kiss but he was absolutely serious as he pushed you against the sink and moaned into your mouth.

"Gonna imagine I'm getting you pregnant every time I fuck you now, you realize that?" Harry spoke quietly in his deep voice as he unbuckled his belt quickly.

"Yeah? Is that what we're doing here? You couldn't wait to get me in bed, Mr. Styles?"

Harry licked his lips and roughly lifted up your dress, "You shouldn't have told me you wanted my babies if you didn't want me to fuck you in a public bathroom," Harry's hands slid your panties down to your thighs and he turned you to face the mirror.

You bit your tongue as he manhandled you and kneaded your bottom in his hands, "I already paid so you can be loud too, baby," he looked at you through the mirror and put his hand next to yours on the stone counter of the sink as you felt his hot tip tracing up and down your slit, "let everyone know who's fucking you like you need."

You were like a different person suddenly. It had never occurred to you to do something like what was just about to happen. But you wanted it. Harry's sudden demeanor was dominant and possessive and it felt kinky. You surprised yourself how much you were into it.

You dropped your mouth open and kept your eyes on his through the mirror as you pushed back into him and he met you with a hefty thrust, pushing himself in past your muscle and you hissed at the sudden stretch.

Harry's eyes were dark and he looked possessed as he looked down to your pussy wrapped around him. He tried being gentle at first. Worked himself into you slowly but when you spread your legs and lowered your torso over the sink so he could have more access he groaned and used his free hand to pull one of your cheeks so he could watch as he disappeared into you completely.

"Yes! Fuck!" You moaned as he drew himself back and jerked his hips forward into you swiftly.

Harry kept one hand on the sink to steady himself as he began to pound into you. Your body was shoved upward into the counter over and over again as he rocked into you.

You lifted your neck to peek up at him through the mirror and felt a wash of heat over your back at how gorgeous he was, how much he was enjoying your body. When he caught your eyes on him he leaned over your back and worked himself into you with deep thrusts, the front of his strong thighs pasted to the back of yours.

"When you get pregnant everyone's gonna know who's fucking you. Gonna know who did it to you."

You rolled your eyes to the back of your head as you moaned. You loved the idea of everyone knowing that he was the one who had your tummy growing.

Harry rolled his hips into you forcefully and he grunted at each plunge. When he lowered a hand to your front he found your clit and continued wrecking your insides as he slid his fingers over your button.

You gasped and watched Harry's eyes in the mirror as he began to grow flushed.

You moaned his name quietly.

"Louder. Say it louder."

You began to tremble as you moaned his name louder.

It wasn't like you really needed to loudly moan for anyone to know what was happening in that bathroom. Harry's pounding into you was certainly heard in the hallway and the counter under your torso was banging into the wall with a loud thud in time with his thrusts.

When you began to feel the vibrations of your clit throbbing and your orgasm winding its way from your center you cried in a pathetic whimper as you were pushed upward over and over again.

"Coming on my cock? Yeah? Feels good little girl?" Harry's words were spoken through gritted teeth and heavy pants as he knocked himself into you.

You wailed and gasped. Harry was working himself into you sharply as you spasmed around him in delirium. You had never had sex in public and while you knew you might have been overhead a time or two, this was different and it had you intoxicated with him. You loved it.

He had been so worked up when you told him you wanted him to get you pregnant and this was the result. He couldn't do enough to show everyone you were his. His carnal caveman self wanted so badly to fuck you into oblivion right in front of everyone and get you pregnant so no one could mistake who you belonged to. They could watch it with their own eyes. Of course, since Harry was a modern gentleman, he settled for railing you in the bathroom of a nice little French restaurant in Quebec instead. It would have to do.

You hadn't even noted Harry's orgasm at all. You heard him moaning and felt his fingers on your clit but you must have been in a different dimension because suddenly you caught your breath and Harry was cleaning you up and whispering how much he loved you and needed you.

"You know I'll take care of you, baby... everything will be so good, I promise you..."

The exit was slightly awkward, to put it mildly. You and Harry briskly walked (well, you wobbled a bit) out of the front door and figured you'd never be back at that little restaurant anyway. Harry kept telling you to just look at his face and ignore everyone who watched as you passed through the tables and then the maître d' before finally finding yourself outside.

It had started to drizzle lightly and your jacket didn't have a hood so Harry pulled his jacket off and draped it over both of you so you could walk back to your hotel without getting too wet.

You leaned into him and wrapped your arms around his middle with a grin, "I love you, Harry."

He looked down at you under his coat and quirked his lips up in a cheeky smile. His cheeks were still flushed and he just looked like a man who had a secret that no one knew. No one except you of course. A secret shared between you two that no one was in on.

Yet.

Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed please vote and comment! xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8M 152K 36
(18+) "My mom is coming home any minute" I moan against his lips, my hands tugging up his shirt that covered his tone body "Ya sรจ" His deep, sexy v...
6.6K 155 5
"I know we're sloshed but, I've been thinking," he started carefully. She giggled at his words, but didn't stop him, so he continued. "About what you...
208K 1.6K 27
I shivered as his breath fanned my neck. This was wrong, so wrong... "We shouldn't be doing this, Vince." My back pressed against the wall as I force...
263K 6.8K 29
"This is so wrong ..." Emma breathed out against his lips when he pinned her up against the wall. "Is it?" Alexander echoed, slipping his hands under...