cou(sins) TAEKOOK

ØĻŲˆØ§ØģØ·ØĐ bangtan01377

*𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆* "ð‘ū𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ~" "ð‘Ŧ𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏ïŋ―... اŲ„Ų…ØēŲŠØŊ

characters
★1★
★2★
★3★
★4★
★5★
★6★
★7★
★8★
★9★
★10★
★11★
★12★
★13★
★15★
MY NEW STORY!!!!!!
★16
★17★
★18★
★19★
★20★
★21★
★22★
★23★
★24★
★25★
★26★

★14★

764 38 12
ØĻŲˆØ§ØģØ·ØĐ bangtan01377

Jk continued

Jk: I am sorry world..... *Sniffing* I know my sorry is nothing compared to the things you have gone though........ please don't leave me . I know I was a jerk... But- but- I can't do anything other than asking for your forgavenes .... I am sorry...... World...... I'm sorry......

Tae: *low voice * Are you willing to change...for real?
You will not hurt me right? You w-will not lock me in that scary b-basement anymore.... Right? Promise me You- you will not force me....?*Crying* *clenching the blanket on his lap*

Jk : * holding his clenching hand* N-no *voice crack*. Never..... World... Never... I was drunk.... I was not thinking straight... And some one told me wrong things about you...... Please trust me..... World........ P-please*crying again*.....

Tae looked into jk's teary eyes with this own teary doe eyes.......

Tae: C-can I really trust you hyung....... Will you break my trust?

Jk: NO! No-N-no......never

Tae: *sniffing*O-ok I will give you a chance.... But this time.... Remember It's your last chance

Jk: *shock* you- you give me a chance this easily!?!

Tae: nodding

Jk :*showing his bunny smile* T-thank you world.... THANK YOU SO MUCH.... *Hesitating* um... if you don't mind... I mean if you are comfortable can I hug you .....

Tae was silent for sometime but then spoke

Tae: Yes...

Jk hugged tae ..... Not too tightly but protectively......

Jk's heart found peace ... After so long.....

Few days went like this. Everything is getting normal... Yoongi also stared to believe that jk really love's tae. Nowadays tae is getting normal from his depression state. He is a little better now.. and jk really didn't broke tae's trust. He showed tae what is real love feels like... Tae also stared to get comfortable with Jungkook he is feeling for Jungkook little by little.

It's 12 am in the night

(Jk has went to a mission today.... Tae is so worried for Jungkook he told Jungkook many times to not go... But jk went anyway... While waiting for Jungkook to come home.... He fallna sleep on the sofa.... He told All the maids to go to there rooms... He is fine.. so he is alone in the house. Not alone actually... There are hundreds of guards outside the mansion.)

Jk has arrived in front of the mansion... He was about to go inside but stopped...and He looked at his shirt and coat which was drenched in blood... While obviously some one else blood .duh...
He changed his shirt with a extra pair of shirt that he keeps in his car for emagency...

He went inside and the first thing he saw was his world.... Who was sleeping peacefully....he smiled heartly and went to the sleeping figure....and crouched down on the floor.. in front of tae... He started to caressing tae's hair...... He kissed tae's forehead softly.

He carried tae in Bride style to they're shared bedroom...he gently laid down tae on the mattress and covered him with the soft duvet... Then turned on the AC .... And went to get a shower 🚿...

Time skips

Tae woke up by the sound of shower..... He sat up... And looked at the bathroom he knew that Jungkook came back... He smiled in relief. Right then jk came out of the shower.... With Just in his sweatpants... He had a towel around his neck.

Jk saw tae and smiled lovingly...
He went to tae and put his one knee on the bed ... Kind hovering over the sitting tae... Tae's cheeks turned red seeing Jungkooks bulky body... (Man bulky body is my KINK)

Jk: *teasing smiling* are you blushing world...

Tae: N-no..

Jk laughed at taes cuteness and hugged him... Now he is fully hovered over the laid tae...

Tae was a blushing mess in this position.... Well it's not his fault... Its his first time that someone hovered over him...

Jk's eyes never left tae's.... He's eyes tell how much he loves tae... He caressed tae's cheek... And spoke...

Jk: why you were waiting for me?

Tae: Because I was worried.... *Sad* you were so late.....

Jk:*sad smiling* you know... This is the first time some was waiting for me to come back safely...

Tae:*pout* Why??? Doesn't uncle never waits for you?

Jk: No.... He never did.... He doesn't even care about me....

Tae: but I saw that uncle always loves you....

Jk: yeah he does but infront of everyone..... To show people.... That he is a good father...

Tae: don't be sad..... *Sad* ok let's not talk about all those...hum?

Jk: *smiling* y-yeah...

Tae: *smiling*

Jk was looking at tae with so much love in his eyes.....

Jk: world...

Tae: hum..

Jk: Can I kiss you?

Tae: of course of course...* He forwarded his right cheek....

Jk understand that tae got him wrong

Jk:n-no no world I didn't mean this kiss um.. I mean lip k-kiss ... Um like how couples do...

Tae: *thinking* how couples do...... Oh! Yeah I saw mom and dad doing that ..one time....

Jk : *relief * yes yes... That one... Can .... I .. kiss you... Like that.....

Tae: *shy * nervous* um....Is it ok??? To kiss a cousin... No I mean I didn't did anything like that before..... ( Me too) And moreover I don't know how to kiss.....?

Jk : * Chuckle* No problem world... I know we're cousins but now we are lovers too... so it's ok...and I know it's your first time.... I will guide you.... Just leave yourself to me.... Relax.... Ok?

Tae: * shy nodding*

Jk : *smiling* usually couples stop's there breath while kissing.... But you can breathe when ever you want... I wouldn't judge you.... Just be comfortable......and copy what I am doing... Ok?

Tae is hella nervous right now... He can hear his own heart beats... Same goes for jk .... After waiting for decades... Finally he is going to kiss his world.....

Jk Lean slowly.... Tae closed his eyes tightly.....he clenched his hand on Jungkooks biceps........ And finally they're lips met...... Jk smiled brightly...... At that time he felt like he got  everything he wanted....he can now die peace.... He kissed his world.... His tae....

Tae was frozen in his place.... He felt like his heart is going to jump out ....

Jk slowly started to move his lips.... After some seconds tae did the same too ..... Jk was so so happy.. jk was kissing him lovingly..... He was so so gentle.....to him tae was a glass doll...... After a good 1 minute jk pulled out from the beautiful kiss... And kissed tae's forehead softly.... Then his right cheek lastly his Left cheek...

Tae was a blushing mess... At that time...... he was looking at everything but not into jk's eyes ..

Jk: *smiling* you did good.......

Tae: *shy.... Bitting his lips*umm.. You were good at it....

Jk : oh world trust he I am good at a lot's of other things too.

Tae: *confused look*

Jk: *chuckling* Nothing....

Tae: hmm

Jk:*serious* did you eat your dinner???

Tae: *looking down* N-no ......

Jk: And why no....

Tae: because I wanted to eat with you... And I don't like to eat alone... I know you don't like to eat alone to ......

Jk: *smiling* I don't know should I be mad at you or be happy...

Tae: *cute smile* be happy... 😁

Jk : *kissing his forehead one last time before getting up...*

Jk went to the closet room and come out with a comfy t shirt and while wearing it he spoke...

Jk : now lets go we will eat together........hm..?

Tae: *whining*No .....I don't want to eat now ...... I'm still sleepy....

Jk: ok ...

He suddenly started to carry tae downstairs in bridal style.... He was about to go but tae told him to stop.. he stop immediately...

Jk: What happened world!! Are you ok?

Tae: relax.... !! Iam ok but I want you to carry me like a koala.... Not like this ..

Jk: ok!! Prince .... Your wish my command!!

Tae: yeyyyyyyy let's go!!!!!

Jk:*chuckling...*

The went to downstairs.... Now they're sitting on the dining table....

Jk sat down on a chair but as soon tae was about to sat down on the other chair jk pulled him into his lap and made him sit on his lap .. tae was all shy shy.... After all this is all new to him.......

They started to eat.... Jk was actually feeding tae..... And tae was still half sleepy so he would put his head on jk's shoulder and  chew the food..that jk was feeding him. It's not like Jungkook is complaining though....

After tae eat.... They went to the bedroom... And laid down on the soft mattress...jk covered both of them with the duvet... Tae came closer to jk and hugged him , his one hand is hugging jks waist and other leg is  around jk's thigh..and he covered his head with the duvet and hide his face in Jungkooks hard chest....

Jk sigh seeing taes habit .... He knows it's his habit....

Jk: world ~ why do you cover your face... I know it's your habit but.... You will get suffocate ...

Tae: kook hyung chill... Nothing will happen..... I'm more comfortable in this way

Jk: yeah..... And one day I will woke up in the morning and see a dead body beside me and that body will be you...

Tae: *laughing* stop....

Jk: *also laughing*

Tae: ok ok enough sleep 💤 It's so late. .

Jk:*baby voice* ok~ I love you world.... *Hugging him tightly*

Tae: I love you too ~ * happy

Jk: *smiling heartly*

Oh my ...... I love those love birds....

Love you 💜💋

ŲˆØ§ØĩŲ„ اŲ„Ų‚ØąØ§ØĄØĐ

ØģØŠØđØŽØĻŲƒ ØĢŲŠØķاŲ‹

233K 26.5K 80
Kim Taehyung is not your typical villain protagonist. Powerful. Influential. Evil and manipulative. He is much more than just that!! He gets what he...
391K 28.4K 23
I'll count 1..2..3.. That's your chance to flee. If you're lucky, you're free. If not.... You're a dead body. Highest Rank #1 kookv #1 topkook #1 sh...
BEAUTY HUNTER ØĻŲˆØ§ØģØ·ØĐ purple butterfly

Ų‚ØĩØĩ اŲ„Ų‡ŲˆØ§ØĐ

12.6K 404 16
what will happen when a phycho hunter hunt korea's no. 1 businesses man's love......who himself more than a phycho in a devil..... top kook bottom ta...
Love and War | JJK ØĻŲˆØ§ØģØ·ØĐ Ava Kim

Ų‚ØĩØĩ اŲ„Ų‡ŲˆØ§ØĐ

27K 839 25
"you are too sweet for a sinner like me" - - - - - - Kim Y/n is the spoiler daughter of Kim Dae-byeok. The CEO of Kim industries. One of the biggest...