Choices | Kim Namjoon FF |

Von MSB_2973

Everything is fine until Kim Namjoon and Min Chae-rin decide to have a little pact of their own. Chae-rin jus... Mehr

Author's Note
Chapter One: Chae-rin
Chapter Two: Namjoon
Chapter Three: Chae-rin
Chapter Four: Namjoon
Chapter Five: Chae-rin
Chapter Six: Namjoon
Chapter Seven: Chae-rin
Chapter Eight: Namjoon
Chapter Nine: Chae-rin
Chapter Ten: Namjoon
Chapter Eleven: Chae-rin
Chapter Twelve: Namjoon
Chapter Thirteen: Chae-rin
Chapter Fourteen: Author's POV
Chapter Fifteen: Namjoon
Chapter Sixteen: Chae-rin
Chapter Seventeen: Namjoon
Chapter Eighteen: Chae-rin
Chapter Nineteen: Namjoon
Chapter Twenty: Chae-rin
Chapter Twenty-One: Namjoon
Chapter Twenty Two: Chae-rin
Chapter Twenty-Three: Namjoon
Chapter Twenty-Four: Chae-rin
Chapter Twenty-Five: Namjoon
Chapter Twenty-Six: Chae-rin
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Namjoon
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Chae-rin
Chapter Thirty: Namjoon
Chapter Thirty-One: Chae-rin
Chapter Thirty-Two: Namjoon
Chapter Thirty-Three: Chae-rin
Chapter Thirty-Four: Namjoon
Chapter Thirty-Five: Author's POV
Chapter Thirty-Six: Chae-rin
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Namjoon
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Chae-rin
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Namjoon
Chapter Forty: Chae-rin
Chapter Forty-One: Namjoon
Chapter Forty-Two: Chae-rin
Chapter Forty-Three: Namjoon
Chapter Forty-Four: Chae-rin
Chapter Forty-Five: Author's POV
Chapter Forty-Six: Namjoon
Chapter Forty-Seven: Chae-rin
Chapter Forty-Eight: Jungkook

Chapter Twenty-Eight: Author's POV

4 0 0
Von MSB_2973

Chae-rin can't help but panic as she sees Namjoon sitting before her. She knew it was abrupt and slightly chaotic to call him over on a Friday night to talk about this, but she had been mulling it over the entire week. She thought she could ignore it. She thought she could push it down, but the moment they had that intimate night together, she knew... Oh, she knew.

Unbeknownst to her, Namjoon also had a feeling. He's known for a while that maybe, just maybe, he's always had some sort of feelings for her. Sure, he said it was because she's his best friend, and it's true, but he knows there's something more to it. It doesn't help that Sunday night she and him had sex but it was different from all the other times they had been intimate. It was sweet, tender, and filled with hidden emotions. He knew that there were loving emotions involved that night, especially on his part.

Then, the next morning when he had woken up and thought he forgot something? It didn't hit him until he kissed her goodnight after dinner that he realized the thing he felt like he forgot, the important thing that he couldn't shake, was that kiss. He had forgotten to kiss her goodbye and that's why his day was so off.

Chae-rin sits on the sofa, just staring at him, shaking her leg. She doesn't know exactly how to bring up the topic organically. It's not her strong suit, in general. She will most likely just blurt it out to get it out and over with. She knows she needs to work on her delivery when it comes to talking, and she's trying.

"So," Chae-rin begins, "look, I just need to talk about this. Ae-ra cheated on you. The question I have is, do you still want her back? Because we agreed that we would fake date for two months, and that's quickly approaching." Her heart begins to race in her chest as Namjoon eyes look into hers.

Namjoon's mind is going a million miles a minute. He doesn't know if he wants to win Ae-ra back or not. He's confused because while he knows he still loves Ae-ra, he is deeply hurt by her and what she did. He feels betrayed by her. Then, there's also Chae-rin. He knows that he's starting to develop feelings for her. That scares him because he doesn't want to mess up this friendship. Chae-rin is so important to him and he can't lose her.

"Joon?" She places her hand on top of his, pulling him out of his thoughts. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," he breathes, noticing how his heart flutters at her touch. "Uh, I don't know, Chae-rin. I don't know if I want her back."

"That doesn't help," she mumbles. Chae-rin knows that if they continue playing into this fake relationship and having sex, she's going to fall for him. She can't fall for him. Namjoon is her best friend, for crying out loud!

"There's two more weeks left," Namjoon says. "Let's just wait until then, yeah? The wedding rehearsal thing is this Sunday. So, let's just start with that."

"Okay," Chae-rin nods, reluctantly. She's afraid that she won't be able to control her emotions for much longer. She knows she can't be denial forever. Eventually, the feelings she has been shoving down will come to the surface. "Joon, I just want to make sure that I'm helping you as much as possible... I feel like you've helped me so much and I have barely done anything for you."

"That's not true," Namjoon says. "You have helped me in more ways than one." He knows that she means being seen with him at events with Ae-ra present, but to be honest, he could care less about that. He appreciates that Chae-rin has been there with him, has shown him affection and intimacy when he needed it most. He doesn't realize it yet, but he loves being in her arms. No, he loves having her in his arms.

Chae-rin sighs but can't argue with him. If only she knew that Namjoon was thinking the same thing she was thinking. She also loves being embraced in his arms. Her most favorite night was last Sunday night when they had such an intimate night together. Then, she fell asleep in his arms, feeling safe and loved. "Okay. I don't want you to think I'm using you like that."

Namjoon snorts because of the irony. He doesn't want her to think he's using her as a rebound but Chae-rin doesn't want him to think she's using him as a fuck buddy. "Chae-rin, trust me. You're not using me."

Chae-rin wants to bring up Sunday night and how it felt different. She wants to bring up the small, affectionate kisses that they have been exchanging behind closed doors when it's just the two of them. She wants to bring up the cuddles and loving touches, but she's afraid. She knows that it'll throw their entire friendship into chaos and she can't lose him. So, instead, she quickly says, "Where are you going? Why are you dressed up like you're going to a club?"

Chae-rin didn't miss his outfit when he stood up from the dinner table to move to the couch. She saw his black, silk button up shirt clinging to his toned body, the buttons showing just enough of his hard chest. She noticed his black, slim-fit slacks that tightly hugged his thighs and ass. The watch on his wrist and his hair slicked back exposing his forehead were all observed by her, she just didn't say anything. It was partly because she was stunned at how hot he looked, but also because she didn't want any distractions.

He smiles shyly, realizing that she was probably checking him out. He always gets a little shy when she compliments him because it meant that she thought he was handsome. He didn't realize that she checked him out. "You're not wrong, but you're also not right. I'm going to a bar with Taehyung and Kook."

"Ah, okay," she nods. "Is anyone else going to join you three tonight?" Her eyes travel down his body again as she bites the inside of her cheek. She can't help but think how good he looks tonight.

"Jin hyung, Hobi, your brother," he mentions.

And as if cold water had been thrown at her, she snaps out of the dirty thoughts she was just having at the mention of her brother. "O-oh," she nods. "Well, you should go then. Don't keep them waiting too long." Chae-rin stands up, wishing she could just tell him to stay. She is incredibly horny now and she wants him. Hell, she always wants him.

Namjoon stands up too and notices that Chae-rin is definitely not wearing a bra. Her nipples are pert and showing through her shirt. He lets out a quiet, breathy sigh, wanting to touch her. She doesn't even know what power she holds over him. If only she knew. "Yeah, I should probably head out."

They both slowly and almost awkwardly make their way to the door. That is, until, Chae-rin pivots like her normal self. Namjoon, following closely behind her, slams into her, grabs her so she is in his arms and not on the ground. He really, really hates how she pivots like that all the time. Chae-rin, on the other hand, actually knows this but she can't help it. It's a habit.

"You good?" Namjoon still has his arms wrapped around her.

"Er, yeah," she mumbles against him. "Sorry, I was going to tell you that I have the cutest photos of Monie when I had him with me."

Namjoon laughs because god, why is she so cute. She turned like that just so she could show him photos of his dog? She shifts in her spot and he stiffens. That's when he realizes that her chest is pressed against his. His flimsy silk shirt and her camisole tank-top do nothing to stop him from feeling her hard nipples against him. He wants to groan out loud, but instead, he closes his eyes in frustration.

He swears he can feel her nipples getting harder against him and that causes him to get hard too. Then, his mind is everywhere. Namjoon thinks about all the times he's had her nipples in his mouth, sucking and nipping at them while she moaned loudly. Sometimes she is so overwhelmed by the sensation that she ends up scratching his back, leaving red marks. He doesn't mind though, because it somehow adds to his pleasure and makes his ego grow. Namjoon gulps down as he feels himself growing and tries to shove the thoughts away.

Chae-rin isn't oblivious to what is happening. She knows that her breasts are against his chest and she is well aware that she has no bra on. She also feels his hardening bulge against her stomach and she shudders slightly thinking about it. She was horny already and now, knowing that he's turned on too, she wants him even more. Her hands move slowly down his waist and she lightly traces the outline of his bulge in his pants. When he groans with his eyes closed, she feels that emptiness in between her thighs. She needs him.

"Chae-rin," he pants, his eyes finally meeting hers.

"I need you," she tells him, cupping his now very hard bulge. "Please."

"Fuck, Chae-rin." He knows that he can't resist her. Anytime she asks, he will always do it. She needs him? Okay. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," she whispers and then pulls him down to her so she can kiss him. Her lips move frantically against his, her tongue everywhere, trying to enter his mouth. He finally grants her access and she moves her tongue against his.

Namjoon can't take this. He needs to feel more of her and fast! He hooks his arms around her thighs and hoists her up. Instinctively, she wraps her legs around him and he walks them to the room where he softly puts her down. Chae-rin's lips never disconnect from his as he skillfully pulls her pants down.

It's Namjoon that has to break the kiss. He stares down at her and sees the hunger in her eyes. "You want it hard or-"

"Fast and hard," she answers quickly. "I need to feel like I'm gasping for air when I cum."

Namjoon groans at Chae-rin's dirty mouth. He feels like he may have corrupted her a tad because she never used to say things like this. "Fuck, Chae-rin." Chae-rin quickly moves to her knees to unbutton his shirt.

"I'm needy," she admits shamelessly. After she completely unbuttons his shirt, he tosses it onto the ground as she tosses hers off too, leaving her chest exposed.

Namjoon's eyes darken and he licks his lips. "God, I need that in my mouth." He quickly dives onto her, making sure to not actually crush her, and takes her nipple into his mouth. He knows how much she enjoys nipple play and he loves hearing the moans she lets out from the touch of his tongue.

Chae-rin feels that flutter in her stomach when his lips latch onto her nipple. He lightly sucks and teases her with his teeth, causing her eyes to roll. She can't help but moan out his name when his teeth lightly graze her. Her breath becomes tattered, but she needs that friction between her legs. Namjoon's hands are currently roaming her breast area and lightly tracing down her stomach. She manages to roll them so she is straddling him.

"How could I forget your favorite position," he chuckles against her breast.

Chae-rin pushes herself against his harden dick and grinds lightly, causing both of them to moan. She can't help herself. Her fingers brush through his slicked back hair and pulling the ends loosely. As she continues to grind against him, she can feel him getting stiffer by the minute.

"B-baby," he grunts, pulling his lips away from her mound. His fingers tightly grip her waist, rocking her back and forth on his pants.

Her eyes meet his and she pulls him in for another long, tender kiss. She lightly plays with his tongue before allowing him to explore her mouth. Both Chae-rin and Namjoon are aware of how their bodies react to one another. They know how much they each crave each other's touch, they're just not aware that they both know. These two best friends may be geniuses, but they definitely lack common sense at times.

"Fuck, I need you," he growls, flipping them so he hovers above again. "I can't take it any longer."

She nods in agreeance. "Hurry."

"Strip for me," he tells her, quickly pushing himself off her to toss off his pants. He watches as she slips out of her sweatpants and underwear in one go. His mouth salivates at the thought of her pretty pussy on his mouth. He bites his lip as he grabs a condom from his wallet and rolls it onto his long shaft.

Chae-rin's eyes light up and she knows what's to come. She can't wait to feel him inside of her, make her feel like she's the only thing that matters. She loves how he can make her feel like that and she hates to admit it, but she sometimes wants to be the only thing that matters to him. She lies on her back, waiting for him. She watches as he tugs the condom a few times before crawling to her on his knees.

"You ready?" Namjoon knows she is, but he still likes to check anyway. When she nods, he lets out a shaky breath. The excitement he feels is ironic. They've had sex multiple times now and yet he still feels nervous every time. He wonders if she can tell.

"Don't stretch me," she murmurs. "I'm okay."

"You naughty girl," Namjoon chuckles. He knows that she could always use some stretching because she's tight. He always feels a little resistance when he enters her, even after he's stretched her with his fingers.

She gives him a sly smile before she wraps her arms around his neck, pulling herself slightly so her lips can kiss his neck. She knows that sensitive spot under his chin makes him squirm and she loves that she knows it's there. As soon as she nibbles that spot, he groans. He lightly rubs himself in between her folds, spreading her slick around. She lets out a small moan, feeling his hard tip so close to her hole.

"Namjoon," she whines against his neck. "Please."

"Fuck, you know I can't resist you if you beg like that," he mutters, gritting his teeth.

"Then please hurry," she tells him. "I can't-" She moans when he pushes himself inside of her.

"You're so tight," he groans, still inching inside of her. He loves the feeling of being inside of her. Though, he wouldn't admit it to her out loud, he prefers feeling all of her when they're raw. Her walls clench around him and he feels the excitement shoot through him.

She spreads her legs even more so that he can enter her. "Fuck, Joon," she sighs, her head to the side and her hands gripping her pillow.

He finally enters all of his length inside of her and bottoms out. He can feel her walls still pulsating around him, adjusting to the stretch. This always strokes his ego, too. Knowing that he fills her up, sometimes a little too much, makes him grow harder inside of her. He can hear Chae-rin's tattered breaths and he strokes her cheek with his thumb.

She smiles up at him and runs her fingers down his chest. Chae-rin loves feeling his defined muscles flinch under her fingertips. Just like it strokes Namjoon's ego when he feels her clenching around him, it boosts Chae-rin's ego knowing that his body is that much affected by just her touch. She watches as he clenches his jaw when her fingertips brush against his nipple. One day, she's going to suck them like he does to her. She lightly runs her thumb against his dark nub and he clenches his jaw again. Chae-rin loves when he does that because it's so damn attractive.

She stops when she feels him slightly pull out only to thrust in hard. She moans and her hands drop from his chest. He thrusts again and she can't help but quicken her breath. Her heart feels like it's about to jump out of her chest. Namjoon stops for a split second and she looks so disappointed.

He looks almost amused at her puzzled expression. Truthfully, he loves when she looks like that because it means she is enjoying every moment and doesn't want it to stop. He had only stopped because he wanted to push her knees to her chest. A new position for her and more pleasure too. He begins his long strokes again, hitting her g-spot. He is hoping that with this position and him hitting her spot, she'll squirt like last time. That was fucking hot.

Chae-rin begins her loud moaning, the ones that she can't control and sometimes feels a little embarrassed about. However, Namjoon loves to hear them. It's like music to his ears. Namjoon picks up his pace, slamming into her hard and she yelps out in pleasure. Her hands reach around and her fingernails dig into his back.

"F-fuck, Namjoon," she cries.

"You like that?" Here comes the dirty words he can't hold in when it comes to her. "You like feeling my hard-"

Ding dong. Both Chae-rin and Namjoon stop their movements and look at one another, startled. Ding dong. Ding dong. Ding dong.

Chae-rin's breath, still ragged, says, "I think it's Eun-ha."

"What?" Namjoon groans, frustratedly. He's not done yet!

"She's early," Chae-rin says. God, why does Eun-ha have to be here now? Chae-rin isn't done with Namjoon yet. She still craves him. "Maybe if we hurry and finish soon, then-"

Before Chae-rin can even finish her sentence, her phone starts to ring in the living room. It looks like Chae-rin and Namjoon are going to have to find a different time to finish this. Unknowingly to both Namjoon and Chae-rin, Eun-ha is standing outside of the apartment as she calls Chae-rin. She can hear the phone ringing and is slightly confused. She's wondering if everything is okay.

Namjoon doesn't want to stop. He wants to finish this. He needs her now, but Eun-ha is literally standing outside. He sighs, defeated, and pulls out. Chae-rin and Namjoon both groan as her walls clench around him, wanting him to stay inside of her. His hard dick is red and angry. Chae-rin sits up, feeling unsatisfied.

Chae-rin hears her door code being punched in and her eyes widen as well as Namjoon's. She tosses her shirt on and runs around the room to find her clothes while Namjoon grabs his things. He watches as Chae-rin quickly slips on her underwear and sweatpants before running her hand through her knotted hair.

"Bathroom!" she hisses to Namjoon. "Just...wait in there."

"Chae-rin?" Eun-ha calls out.

Namjoon stumbles inside Chae-rin's bathroom, shutting the door. He's standing there, naked, hard as fuck, wishing to be inside his best friend. In a way, it's comical. Serves him right for wanting to fuck his best friend all the goddamn time. He knows that he's going to have blue balls tonight. He wishes he could finish in her, but it looks like he's going to have to do it without her.

Chae-rin reaches the living room, hoping and praying that Eun-ha can't smell the scent of sex on her. "You're here early," she says to her friend. "I thought you said you were going to stop by around eight?"

"I'm like forty minutes early," she snorts. "I thought you'd be proud of me for actually coming early!"

Chae-rin laughs because yes, Eun-ha is always late and Chae-rin has always told Eun-ha that she should try to make it a conscious effort to be on time. Though, of all times, Eun-ha choose now to do it. Just Chae-rin's luck. She doesn't know how she's going to get Namjoon out of her room without Eun-ha noticing. She doesn't think she's going to be able to.

"Well, um, Namjoon is here," Chae-rin decides to say. "He stopped by to drop some stuff off."

"He is? Where is he?" Eun-ha raises her brow.

"He's in the bathroom right now," Chae-rin tells her. "I actually have to grab something from my room. Be right back."

Eun-ha doesn't miss how swollen Chae-rin's lips are or the mark on her neck. Oh god. She knows that that she must have interrupted something! She cringes at the thought of her best friend fucking her boyfriend right before her arrival. That's her bad... No wonder Chae-rin said she was early.

All the while Chae-rin and Eun-ha are conversing, Namjoon is rubbing himself out. How much he wishes it was Chae-rin's tight cunt instead... He imagines her, though. He imagines her moaning his name as he pumps her fast and hard like she requested. He can hear her breathy sighs and can see her eyes rolling. His hand around his hard cock picks up the pace when he pictures Chae-rin's face when she's about to come around his cock. Her pinched brows, her eyes slightly hooded, her mouth gaped and her breath tattered as she tries to stifle her moans. He feels himself twitch and within seconds he is grunting as he comes into his hands. He lets out a tattered breath and waits a few seconds to come down from his high.

When he's done tucking himself in after cleaning up, he begins to wash his hands. That's when Chae-rin walks in quickly, shutting the door. She glances at him, down to his crotch and then back up at him. She looks slightly disappointed and then walks over to him. She hops onto the counter beside him as he continues to wash his hands.

"Did you just finish yourself?" She finally says when he dries his hands.

He laughs and nods his head. "Well, I had to. It wasn't going away and I know that we can't do what we were doing."

She frowns in frustration, knowing he's right. It's just...she's still needy. She never got to finish. "Yeah, I guess so..."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

310 25 10
You've known Kim Taehyung for your whole life. You're going to meet him again at your best friend's party. Alcohol looses your lips and you spill yo...
266K 13.6K 56
For the past six years Choi Y/n and Kim Namjoon have been the best of friends. They've been through many ups and downs through the years and helped e...
211 28 15
Hoseok a doctor and surgeon at korea's biggest hospital, ends up making namjoon the CEO of one of the biggest company in korea his fake boyfriend. Wh...
976 133 15
The three best friends, Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok, were living their best lives in the city. They shared an apartment, went out every night, and l...