DIL SE

By Sameera_Mo

Short stories ☆Some happy ☺☺ Some serious🙂 More

Behad✔
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Last part
DILKASHI ✔
Part 2
Part 3
PART 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Mehek -Abaan (Dilkashi Sequel) ✔
Mehek-Abaan 2
Mehek-Abaan 3
Mehek-Abaan (Final)
MAASOOM ISHQ ✔
2
3
4
5
ZehnaSeeb : Sequel to Masoom Ishq ✔
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
CH 6
LAST CHAPTER
Shehryaar-Iqra (Bonus part I)
Shehryaar Iqra Bonus Part~2
Sunein Zara
Ishq ✔
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Inaayat
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
SUKOON
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Readers' preference
NOOR
Note
Anjaan
Anjaan 2
Anjaan 3
Anjaan 4
Anjaan Final
Wanna ask something

Anjaan 5

2K 260 21
By Sameera_Mo

"Toh time mil gaya tumhe" Tahir commented turning the pages of his book without sparing a glance at his wife who has entered the room after 2 hours.

"Woh....Arsh aur Asad ne rok liya tha" Rimsha meekly answered closing the door and walked towards the bed where her husband was sitting with a book in his hands.

"Abhi bhi toh unka mann nhi bhara hoga.. jao thoda aur time spend kar lo unke sath."

Rimsha laughed not realizing the taunt her husband threw at her "Mujhe bhi mann tha lekin aap ne meri liye chhutti li hai aur"

Before Rimsha could finish her sentence, Tahir cut her off " Arre mera kya mera toh din kaise bhi kat jaata hai"

"Tahir aap naraaz hain" Rimsha leaned sideways and tried to look at his face.

"Nahin.. mai naraaz hone wala kaun hota hun"

"Aap mere shohar hain"

"Huh...chalo yaad toh hai tumhe warna mujhe toh lga tha.. " Tahir froze as a soft pair of lips landed down on his cheek making him forget the complaints in the air.

"Ab bhi naraaz hain" Rimsha caught her ears making her husband finally smile and shake his head.

Tahir took hold of her fingers and caressed the ring "Hum kahin bahar chalein... ghar me phir tumhare bhai disturb karte rahenge"

"Neki aur puch puch" Rimsha passed a big smile and even planned out for the day "Pehle movie dekhenge phir ek ache se restaurant me dine in"

"Hmmm... sounds good to me" Tahir stood up and went to change in a pair of jeans and T-shirt.

-------------

"Ye horror movie me adult scene kyun dikha rahe hain" Rimsha had chosen to go for a horror movie without having seen the trailer and now she was facing the repercussions as a steamy scene was going on with the whole theatre going silent. She tried to take a peek at her husband who was shamelessly staring at the screen " Inhe bada maza aa raha hai" and next second Tahir turned and their eyes met.

"Tum tab se meri taraf kyun dekh rahi ho"

"Nahin toh" She fumbled and again turned towards the screen.

"Shall we leave...horror ke naam par ye yahi serve kar rahe hain" Tahir pointed at the screen and seeing Rimsha nod, he pulled themselves out of the theatre with an all red Rimsha.

"Itna embarrassed hone ki koi zarurat nahi hai...mai hi tha" He rubbed her shoulders and took her to the adjacent ice cream parlour.

"Hmm...aap apni wali taste karaayein" Rimsha after finishing her cone in jet speed now had her eye on her husband's.

"Mera jootha khaogi" Tahir raised her eyebrows perfectly knowing her aversion to anyone's ort.

Rimsha pouted but next second hijacked his cone "Umm..aapka toh jootha khaa sakti hun....waise bhi" she stopped realizing something and thought of concentrating on the cone.

"Waise bhi.. kya"

"Arre kuch nahin...aap ek aur le aayein pista wali apne liye"

Tahir just kept looking at her with eyes dancing in a range of emotions while his wife was having a good time relishing his dessert.

-------------

After having dinner at a cozy restaurant, the couple was back at 10 in the night and immediately retired to their room.

"Aapki pasand toh bahut achi hai Tahir..."

Tahir shook his head seeing his wife donning the outfit they bought in the evening.

"Isi me sone ka iraada hai"

"Na na sone time toh mujhe toh khula khula chahiye...mera bas chale toh mai kapde hi naa pehnun"

Tahir spat the water he was drinking and started coughing.

And here Rimsha rushed to the washroom realizing her blunder "Muh band rakha kar Rimi Tu.. kuch bhi nikal jata hai"
Done with her routine, she opened the door and found her husband asleep with his right hand resting on his forehead.

She sprawled on her side frowned when Tahir asked her to come closer "Ye so nahin gaye the".
"Can I sleep like this" He moved closer taking her in his arms and kissed her cheek.

Blushing, Rimsha closed her eyes and tried to sleep.. "You looked very beautiful today"

"Aise nahin lgti kya" she took  offence making her husband chuckle "Aaj maine as a husband dekha toh zyada khoobsurat lagi " Tahir shrugged playing with the strands of her hair.

" Waise mujhe lga tha aap mujhse bahut naraaz honge"

"Kyun"

"Kyunki aapko pressurize kiya na sabne shaadi ke liye" Rimsha pouted

"Ye sab khayaal dimaag se nikaal do... you are the best wife I can get"

"Sachhi"

"Hmmm" He kissed her cheek again and she reciprocated this time making him tighten his arms around her.

With these little talks, they fell into deep sleep all ready to welcome the next day within a few hours.

-------------

A couple of weeks later everybody had returned to their normal routine.

'Acha yahaan sign karo... joint account ke liye hai" Tahir forwarded a pen spreading some papers in front of Rimsha.

"Debit card kab tak milega"

"Mil jayega.. pehle sign toh karo"

"Aur ye lo kuch paise rakh lo" Handling out an envelope to his wife, Tahir smiled keeping the papers in his bag.

"Rukiye mai pehnaungi" Rimsha held out his coat signalling Tahir to turn and put his hands inside
"Hmmm... ab lag rahe hain na mere shohar" Setting his tie and collar, she beamed.

"Acha aapka shohar lagne ki kya requirement hoti hai"

"Ye ..." With that she pecked his lips and disappeared.

-------------

A few months have passed and the couple had come closer.
Rimsha has turned mature and it could be seen by everyone in the family.

As soon as the clock struck 2, she started searching for her phone.. "Ammi mera phone abhi table pe hi rakha tha"

"Dekho wahin hoga"

"Nahin mil raha" She frowned when she saw Sameer trying hard to contain his smile "Oye kahaan rakha mera phone"

"Arre mujhe kaisa pata hoga"

"Chup chaap de"

"Kyun...Tahir bhai ki yaad aa rahi hai' Sameer wiggled his eyebrows making her plunge forward to attack " Tu ruk"

"Oho... tadap" Sameer jumped and started running all around when a phone inside his pocket started ringing

"Phone de mera"

Taking out Rimsha's phone from his pocket, he glanced at the name of the caller and whistled "Shohar sahab ka phone hai"

"Hello"

"Rimi ka phone tumhare paas kya kar raha hai" A not so pleasant was heard from the other side

"Aapki biwi aapke liye biryani banana seekh rahi hai"

"Mera phone de" Rimsha gritted her teeth and finally got her phone back

"He hello haan Tahir"

"Is Sameer ne mera phone chhipa diya tha... mai call krne hi wali thi... khaana kha liya aapne"

"Hatim bhai ka wait kar raha tha...unki meeting chal rahi hai"

"Aapne subah bhi thik se nhi khaaya tha...aapko canteen ke dahi bhalle pasand hain na wahi manga lete tab tak"

"Aaaaaa acha aa gye Hatim bhai.. aap khaa lein phir mai call karti hun" Rimsha ended the call and then smacked Sameer who was teasing her in an animated voice.

"Oye Rimi.. bahut ho gya.. mera bhi haath uth jayega"

"Badi bhabhi pe haath uthayega..Tahir haath tod dega" Sameer screamed as time his mother hit him with a spatula.

"Yeh chudail ka sahi hai...har jagah se privileged"

"Wo sirf meri chudail hai" Out of nowhere Asad shouted making Sameer roll his eyes "Behen tere saare chahnewale itne overpossessive kyun hain.. ek yeh tera bhai kam tha ki Tahir bhai bhi overpossessiveness ke jhande gaadne lage"

"Meri biwi ki omelette mai hi khaunga" He imitated Tahir who was not ready to share his omelette with anyone in the morning. Making a face, he turned to his mother "Ek baat batayein Ammi..Tahir bhai toh pehle shaadi nahin karna chahte lekin ab unke behaviour se aisa kuch lgta toh nahin hai"

"Biwi humaari Rimi jaisi ho toh koi bhi shohar badal jaye" Tanveer smiled at her beloved niece

"Hainnn.. isme aisa kya hai.. bas bachpan se Tahir bhai ki chaaploosi karti aai hai bas" Sameer snorted "Kabhi bhi kuch ho.. hum sabko thappad lagaate the lekin iske gaal par bas halke se touch kar ke nikal jaate the bas dikhaane ke liye ki sab unke liye barabar hain... Partial Tahir bhai"

"Mai hun itni pyaari.. mai kya karoon" Rimsha said batting her eyelashes

"Bandariya hai tu" Sameer pinched her on both her arms and ran away in full speed escaping his mother and cousin.

************

Eid Mubarak!!!!!

**********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 45.9K 104
Short stories collection where love and characters lives.... join various couples and families in their journey called life... where they will learn...
1.9M 105K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...
516K 23.8K 125
A collection of short stories that will blow your mind with the drama, set the bar higher for love and vows to be a roller-coaster ride.
30.3K 669 44
peep inside to know👀