Thunders & Lightning

By parkdvne

Read To Know? More

30 Days of Fianceé
30 Days Of Fianceé Pt. II
60 Days Of Fianceé
60 Days Of Fianceé Pt II
90 Days Of Fianceé
90 Days Of Fianceé Pt II
Childhood Traumas
Bonnie & Clyde
Beyoncé's Karma
Bey Jr's Expensive Parents
Cold Shoulders
S&M
Designer Things
Piss Off Robyn Day
Back at It
Blue Ivy Knowles
Childhood Friend?
Opportunities
Hello Miss Maraj
Valentina
Daddy D
Sol Szn
Day 3 in Satornini
Miss Bee

Big Pimpin

151 7 2
By parkdvne

Robyn's Pov

eight months and has been good and bad for me. Im having a baby girl in next month, time flies so fast.

I have not decided for a baby name yet, i wanted to ask Beyoncé for a baby name suggestion but I heard she was partying in her yacht.

Shawn was also with her, they filmed a music video while they were partying.

Shawn told me she had a lot of girls in the yacht and she let Jay or as known as Shawn, film a music video.

I saw the music video, she was on the background pouring champagne on some girls. Honestly, it made me feel something but i ignored it.

Shawn is like my Personal Investigator. He told me BK have different side chicks with her every week.

Why is she going back to the old ways?

We talk about the baby things. Bey is going to have a visit every Friday to see me. She was there on my last doctor appointment.

Honestly, she turned into a different person. Kelly told me she doesn't give a fuck anymore, she goes out every night to go to a club and go home in the morning.

She also get into fights in clubs and around the place. One time she had on sunglasses on a board meeting because she was hangover and had a black eye.

"You like that crib? that's more safer than the other" Solange asked me.

She's been there for me ever since Beyoncé and I stopped seeing each other.

And oh! Onika is indeed pregnant but she had a abortion anyway. She's not ready to commit to being a mother.

"Rob, you zoned out"

"huh- oh yeah sorry"

"You've been like that lately, are you okay? is it Bey again?"

"don't bring your sister in this conversation"

"okay, which crib?"

"that one, in white" I said.

She got it and payed for it. Honestly her and Kelly is a big help. Pregnancy hormones isn't pleasing. The random cravings at night? Im thankful for Solange for getting me my favorites.

She always go to McDonald's at 4AM to get me food. I appreciate her doing a lot for me.

"thank you"

"for what?"

"for doing this to me, you could've been this baby's daddy"

"I could have been huh?"

Yes the tea is real. She likes girls.

"You're more present than she is"

"Im just doing my job as an auntie but if you want me to be her stepdaddy then, that's fine with me"

"Now you're talking weird, Piaget"

"Im kidding- wait is that your phone or mine?" Her phone was ringing. Clearly it's not mine because i didn't have my phone with me and I took time off social media.

"Yours"

"Hey Bey"

"Hey Solo, is Mama with you? im in L.A. right now and I want to talk to her"

"She's in Switzerland, what brought you in L.A. ?"

"I accepted the project with the Marajs. Im with Ashley, don't worry she's staying at the hotel"

"sneaking her because your ex is here?"

"Onika's here?"

"Your baby momma"

"Why? does she need to know who i fuck with?"

"Bey- I'll talk to you later on, i need to drop Robyn off her house"

"she's with you? why?"

"Bey Iam buying things for the baby that you should be doing with her right now"

"I'll pay you damn" She hung up the phone on Solange.

See? that's how she acts now. She doesn't hang out with Kelly and Chelle anymore. Doesn't show up in Sunday dinners, always late in board meetings.

She's toxic now. One time she picked me up for my check up and the approached me with the most dominant kiss. I think she was a little bit high that time and she made my lips bleed because of how she was kissing me.

You think I liked it? I feel harassed.

"Sigh. It's fine Solange, I will pay you"

"no need, whatever my niece need, you can always come to me"

"I appreciate it thank you so much" I hugged her so thight. I almost cried to her.

"You're always welcome Robby. You good now? do you want to visit Mel?"

"That's a good idea"

We ordered food on the go and drove all the way to Melissa's house in Malibu. I heard she is going back to Barbados next week for her birthday and I need to see her.

"Im sorry" Solange said driving.

"What? why?"

"For what my sister did"

"please don't say sorry, it's not your fault she's like that. I don't want to talk about your sister. Can you respect my boundaries?"

"mhm"

I know it's weird setting boundaries when you're a people pleaser. I cutt off people because i will feel bad and that. But u need to do this for me to be better.

"Kelly told me she doesn't hang out with y'all anymore"

"we talk sometimes on a 5 minute phone call"

"everyday?"

"once a week"

"That's strange, why? Isn't she your superhero?"

"used to, but she changed into a new person and I didn't know who that is now.."

I can see through her face that she is not happy about it. I know she misses her sister. Her face looks so sad these days.

"I'm not going to lie, i miss our bonds too. We used to do Netflix and Chill-"

"Not that part"

"No, like...we do watch our favorite shows at night, we used to bake cookies, do dumb things and compete over chess"

"You miss her, Rihanna and she doesn't deserve it"

"Yeah, You still with your boyfriend? He doesn't deserve your cheating ass"

"I kissed Melissa and now it's cheating?"

"No wonderrrr. Being a cheater runs in the Knowles blood?"

"Hey, i didn't cheat on him. It's just a kiss with Mel"

"And he knows about that?"

"mhm, and he just laughed about it"

We arrived at Mel's house and did things like Karaoke, play board games, made pizza and made fun of Solange untill she got pissed. Thank God they didn't kiss again.

_
Beyoncé's Pov
2:34 AM

"mmm, im cumminggg"

"Fuck!" I said as i came on Nicki's face. Painting it with my white substance.

"you look so good, my slut"

Kissing her, she was working her hands down there, stroking me.I wiped her face with my shirt and kissed her more.

"Lay back" She demanded.

"No way you're telling me to lay back"

"I did. Now lay back" she pushed me.

"That's sexy"

"Thank you" She was now bouncing on my big thang and she did a good job with it. She's Pro with riding.

No wonder I kept coming back to her.

"bounce on my shit" I say as I grabbed her breasts sucking on it and giving her hickeys on the valley of her breasts.

"Shitttt mmm, fuck yeah baby, Im close" I was moaning like a bitch hitting the pussy.

"Cum inside me daddy"

"You deadass?"

"Im on the pill, don't worry"

"seriously?"

"you afraid of getting me pregnant?" She was bouncing fast now.

"ah- shitttt" I came inside her. Balls deep in her pussy.

"You did a mess" She said getting off my dick and watching how much cum oozed out of her.

"Aubrey is going to be mad at you"

"Fuck that nigga, come here" She demanded again kissing me. Exchanging saliva with our tounges sliding in and out.

"Come shower with me" I said.

"and? we're going to end up having sex again?"

"you never complained about it before"

We showered together, did the expected until 4AM.

I checked my phone and it was Solange. She had 55 missed calls and messages in our family group chat and to me.

Mom's Favorite Child

: wya?
: you up?
:Bey seriously answer my calls
:Robyn's water broke
:Bey answer the phone
:this is between your daughter and her life

Dynasty 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧

Solange K: Everyone, Robyn's in labor, we're on the way to Chelle's clinic

Celestine K: We're on our way. Im contacting the Fentys. Stay with her.

Matthew K: Beyoncé answer the phone

Kelly R: we're on the way

Michelle W: Beyoncé please be present.

Shit.

"Onika, ill text you. I have something important to go to"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 3.6K 21
Beyoncé x Rihanna
171K 7.6K 34
Beynika
27.7K 1.6K 24
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 - 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐥.