Trash of the Royal Family (Ao...

By Allioune24

Kim Rok Soo wakes up as the Seventh Prince. His older brother is Alver Crossman. His Second brother is Robbit... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
Epilogue
ART!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT!
TOTRF KAIEN VERSION 42

LXVII

205 14 7
By Allioune24

Even before Alver could speak, there was a powerful explosion outside their door. He raised his spear and was immediately met with a red sword.

*KIIEEEK!*

Wyverns have launched an attack on the Rowoon Kingdom.

However, as soon as they did, the Dragons appeared and annihilated them completely.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Eruhaben, the golden dragon, demanded. Alver focused her gaze on him. Or, more specifically, everyone was staring at him. He was in his Dark Elf form, shielding the King of Rowoon Kingdom with a bright gold spear in his hand.

"Hy-hyung-nim!" Robbit dashed towards him, removing his coat to keep people from seeing Alver. He will almost certainly be shunned because he has mixed blood!

But Alver raises his hand and emerges from the demolished library. He kept his head up, proud of his humble beginnings.

He could overhear everyone's shocked conversation. Aside from his revelation, there is another cause for concern.

I am in my fucking pajamas.

Everything had been so hectic that he would remember to change clothes. Now that he mentions it, he is still wearing his sleeping cap.

He is embarrassed by this rather than his status as a Dark Elf. Well, it is just his dignity, because the Crown Prince left the moment he raised his shameless little brother. His calm demeanor and regal posture are nothing more than a cute act in front of that child.

And that kid is currently on the path to destroying the world.

However, as soon as he appeared in this manner, his combat partners approached him. The redheaded noble, led by Cale Henituse, dropped to one knee and saluted the Crown Prince.

"Cale."

"Cale Henituse is at your service, Your Highness, the Crown Prince."

Cale was followed by Choi Han and the rest of Callen's team.

"Give us orders, Your Highness." Cale looked at him. Alver was aware that Callen had directed everyone to follow him while he was not present.

"Save the Seventh Prince," he ordered.

"Yes, My Lord."

The entire Rowoon force, built and strengthened by the Seventh Prince, moved with no hesitation. Soon, a massive silver shield was created. Everyone looked at Cale Henituse, who did exactly as he was told.

Soon, not only did different races arrive, but so did people with whom Callen formed connections.

The war has already started.

Alver understood that prolonging the war would be extremely costly. However, their goal is not to win the war; rather, they want to save Callen and, if possible, end the war.

However, his orders were cut short when a blade was suddenly launched at him. He was propelled several meters away, with a significant impact on his body.

He coughs up blood and struggles to stand up. But one pair of small, familiar feet appeared in front of him.

He looked up, and Callen was standing in front of him.

His gaze was hazy, as if life had finally abandoned him. His silver-white hair continued to dance in the breeze, but as soon as he stopped to admire his beauty, a death scythe attacked him with full force.

Alver took the blood and held on to the scythe. He groaned at the deathly power that permeated. The pain was genuine. His hands felt like they were scalded.

He raises his head and hits Callen with a headbutt, but instead of groaning, laughter breaks out.

"You can not fight me with such half-hearted emotions!" the sealed god finally said. "Rejoice! As this body longs for you, this body will accept yours as a sacrifice for my awakening."

The seal god laughs once more. Alver recognized that this jerk was attempting to take over Callen's body. Nothing can compare to a demigod's body taking over. It can withstand divine power, but its constitution also allows gods to fully exercise their authority. After all, killing a god necessitates the involvement of a divine being.

Alver kicks the Death God. He groaned when he felt pain in his side. He simply tied it to a piece of clothing and changed into his battle form. He had no idea how to use his current weapon, but he sensed immense power emanating from it.

It is not the end, yet. Alver thought. If only he could awaken Callen's consciousness, he could expel the sealed god himself.

However, it requires an enormous amount of patience and strength to do so.

"Fascinating," the sealed god laughed. "I can tell you refused to acknowledge becoming the owner of a god's weapon, but you are desperately trying to save this god. Are not you too conceited? Defying the gods but saving one."

Alver paused for a moment, smiling.

"Saving a god?" He laughs. At this point, he forgot about his pajamas and said, "I am not saving a god."

He smirked and finished his sentence, "I am here to save and take back my troublesome little brother."

The sealed god was silent for a while. He had met fascinating people, but this guy bothered him.

Anyone would revere a deity. Humans would kneel to worship them, to ask for mercy, and to request something, but this dark elf not only does not believe in gods, but he also denies the existence of the 'demigod'.

To him, the demigod is simply a young man—his brother.

"That's not the face a monarch should wear. You're a monarch with a demon's face, Dark Elf!!"

"Sealed God! Only you, I will never forgive! How dare you hurt my child?"

Alver Crossman snaps like the devil. A large chain prison, combined with the persistent dead mana, surrounded the sealed god. The white spear turned into a bloody chain, in hopes of keeping Callen chained.

"This is nothing!" However, even before the sealed god could deflect the attack, four powerful attacks sprung from all sides and simultaneously attacked him. The sealed god cast a glance at the black-uniformed man, who moved his hand down.

*CRACKS! BANG!* A powerful thunderbolt rained down on the Sealed God.

The aftermath of the large explosion spread throughout the continent. Loud tremors could be felt throughout. A fight with a god caused the land to tremble, and the power of malice and death spread.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." The insane man laughs. The sealed god survived the attack, with only his left arm grazed while holding the scythe. Given the power of the thunderbolt that grazed his arm, he could be fighting an alternate version of himself.

For another, powerful attack, a large explosion echoed.

However, it was not caused by any attacks, but rather by dragons fighting wyverns.

"This is boring," the sealed god stated. He was floating in the air, sitting on the scythe. "The boy is not even struggling in his eternal sleep."

Alver stepped up his guard.

"He is been calling a name over and over. What was it? Team Leader... Jungsoo-yah." The sealed god laughs again. "He did not even call for his beloved Hyunnie."

Cale seized the opportunity to approach Alver and stand by his side. The sealed god simply observes them in complete fascination.

"You playing house did nothing to mend his broken soul? Not even your love could stop him from choosing to live in his present." The god went on to say, "Poor Hyunnie. Your beloved little god did not even give you a piece of his heart, you pitiful and lowly dark elf."

Alver said nothing. He never believed any of the sealed god's words. No—no matter what he says, it doesn't matter to him at all.

"Are you done talking?" Alver asked. He raised his golden spear against the god.

Alver was trembling. The sealed god understood that this dark elf was all talk and no action. He can not even hold the spear correctly while pointing at him.

"Are you able to strike this boy?"

Alver can't, and he never will.

That is why only those who are willing to die can stand up to a god.

"Will you be able to kill him?"

"Don't listen to—" He raised his hand to stop Cale from speaking.

Alver looked blankly at the sealed in front of him.

"Callen." His voice had never been more painful. His brother, his child, and precious blood point their scythes at him. "Callen."

No response.

Can he strike him?

Can he hurt him?

Gods... Oh, gods...

"...Callie..."

Can he kill him?

He can't... After all... This is... His precious little child.

But he has to.

The scorching flames were finally extinguished.

"My Callie."

Silence covers the entire field. The scorching flames were finally extinguished.

"It does not matter if I can kill him or not," Alver stated resolutely. Cale Henituse's gasps caused him to smile bitterly.

The person who shot his bright sky and made it darker.

Similarly, that child could not live without him.

None of it was fake.

Those smiles. The laughter. Those spoiled beginnings and delicate moments.

None of it was fake.

"It is no longer my place."

Just as losing him forces Callen to give up everything, Alver refuses to give him up until he can tell him the exact words he wants to say.

Alver lowered his head and stated, "I... raised that life throughout its lifetime."

No matter what anyone says, he will save his brother, even if it means taking his life.

"I will be the one to put an end to it all."

His heart had finally settled down. The silence permeated, and the gaze of a man destined to be king shone brighter than any king's.

"You are not my brother."

Alver Crossman will die with Callen Crossman.

Choi Han, Clopeh, and Eruhaben had been fighting the wyverns and other members of the ARM. While the two of them tend to end the fight with the sealed god. He is the key to opening the door of the underworld.

"Hey... this child went through so much." they could feel tremendous pressure permeating from the man.

For Alver, he never imagined Callen standing on the other side. He never once thought he'd face him as an enemy.

"Callen." He called out once more. No response. He sighed. Just ten steps, just ten, and yet he felt so far away. "How have you been, Callen?" Still no response. Even if he looked like a crazy man, he hope that atleast, his brother could hear him. At lest, in his endless dreams, he would be able to hear him.

He watched him flick his scythe and lounge forward at him. "How Futile!" The sealed god screams and attacks him.

He used his spear to defend against the attack. He concentrated a vast amount of mana in his palms. He was about to tackle Callen in hopes of sealing his mana, but the latter blocked it with his arm, and doing the same thing against him. Alver took a step back and shoved Callen's palm down while about to strike his spear handle down. Callen docked and spun his leg. Alver was able to dodge by jumping but a foot met his momentum. Alver blocked using his free hand and pushed Callen away.

This is the ability of the Sealed God, who is using the body of a Demigod.

He draws a rapier [short sword] and strikes his brother. His silver hair was cut, resulting in uneven edges for the god. The demigod countered with black mana, leaving Alver pondering his next move.

Another attack, this time Alver grabbed both of Callen's hands.

"You—what are you?" the sealed god demands.

"CALLEN CROSSMAN! I KNOW YOU'RE THERE! WAKE UP AND KICK THIS BASTARD OUT OF YOU ALREADY!" He screams.

"You—" The sealed god chose to kick Alver, but Alver pinned him down using brute force.

"Wake up! I am waiting for you, and everyone else is too!"

"How futile! He will never wake--"

"CALLEN, OUR FAMILY IS WAITING FOR YOU!"

[Silence]

"Why?" A cold voice asked him. "Why are not you fighting me?" Callen, who was supposed to lose his reason, inquired. Alver stared at him, studying his movements, and there was Callen, who was in intense pain, subconsciously summoned dead and black mana.

The person responding to him.

Callen, who was in intense pain, subconsciously summoned dead and black mana. He lounges forward in preparation for a frontal attack. Alver, who could not help but let go, defended it, knocking Callen's guard into the air. He was about to deliver a powerful blow to Callen's chest, but the latter quickly changed his attack to a kick. Alver quickly defended with his free hand before bringing Callen down. "Why?" that voice asks again. "Why do not you try to kill me?"

Alver's eyes widened. He grabbed Callen's neck and pinned him down to the ground. Callen did not make a move; he simply asked Alver, "Why will not you?"

Why? Just why? He's still hesitant and yet...

"Why are not you abandoning me?"

Alver Crossman responded, breaking the silence.

He replied, "Because you are my lovely little brother."

A family that's breaking his heart right now.

*Thwack!*

*Coughs*

Alver coughs blood. The scythe was buried deeply within his body. He smiled and looked at his fifteen-year-old brother, who was completely focused on him.

"Hyun....nie...?"

Alver smiled. His trembling hands gradually reached for Callen's cheeks.

My baby. My precious baby.

"Good evening," he said, trying to speak as naturally as possible. Realizing that Callen has finally regained his consciousness. The child, who had regained consciousness after all that fighting, looked at him with fear in his eyes.

There has never been a day when I did not love you. So please—

"S...top...me..."

His voice cracked.

Alver could not help but cry while holding his tears.

"Hyu...nnie... i... I'm... scared..."

Callen's voice reverberated.

"Save me..."

Throwing away all his reservations, he embraced the child, and his spear transformed into a beautiful white sword.

"Yeah," he said softly, "Hyunnie will definitely save you."

He takes the sword in hand and stabs Callen along his own body.

No screams were heard.

Two brothers. Who has been together since the beginning, teasing each other and enjoying their time together?

Alver received a desperate embrace from his brother. Callen's head was buried in the crook of his neck.

"I will protect you, Callen."

Even if it cost me my life.

And long after, the sound of a huge door opening echoed.

The demon gate has finally opened.

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 979 40
After being born in to an unfair world Olivia tries her best to get by with what she has. But after she learns of an unnerving secret her world begin...
3.8K 448 9
Cale Henituse the son of the Multi Billionaire Conglomerate house. Kim Rok Soo is a mercenary, who by chance, is saved from the battlefield. Becomes...
54.7K 3.4K 22
°•Lets meet again in our next life, kim rok soo•° ♡"The moon looks beautiful tonight"♡ 《Cale Henituse x Reader》 The abandoned princess and the ex-com...
12.6K 386 15
snippets of og cale's life living as the happy 'pet' of king alver and dragon prime minster roksu just a lot of smut. so much smut. consensual pe...