Brutus, TVDU AU

Galing kay cumwebs

book i of the Nexus Arcanum series. Higit pa

Brutus
Prolouge.
Chapter One : Matt Donovan The Server & Caroline Forbes The Hyper Blond
Chapter Two : Stefan finds out the truth
Chapter Three : Portland PD
Chapter Five : Bambi Killer
Chapter Six : Lorenzo St. John
Chpter Seven: The OG Salvatore Brothers
Chapter Eight: Even vampires can have broken spines
EXTENDED CAST
Chapter Nine: Marrige
Chapter Ten: Next time, Killian

Chapter Four : Bonfire

61 6 16
Galing kay cumwebs

Stefan stood in Iseul's living room, playing with Fenrir, moving one of his feather toys, meanwhile, Iseul was putting food in Fenrir's bowls, placing three of them around the house, and one inside her room. Once she was done, she watched Stefan and Fenrir with amusement " Ready? " She called out, making Stefan stop, and nod, Stefan crouched down and gave Fenrir a chin rub, creating small purrs " Bye, Fenrir "

Iseul moved forward, crouching down and running her fingers down his back " I'll see you later " She muttered, as Fenrir rubbed his head on her palm. And then the vampire and the demon were out.

" You look nice " Stefan complimented as they walked down the stairs, Iseul narrowed her eyes at him, she wore normal clothes, black denim shorts, a white t-shirt, and top black and white converse " Thanks, it's not much- " Once they were outside, Iseul gritted her teeth " Are you cold? " He asked but she shook her head and warmed herself with her powers.

" I'll be fine "

The car ride to the party was not awkward, The Smiths drowned their ears, and both of them were humming to the music. They didn't speak because they didn't need to, the silence between them was calming.

" Be careful- " Iseul warned him " Damon will be here soon, so be careful " Immediately, Stefan tensed, curling his fist " Don't worry about it, have fun, kiss Elena, I don't know " Stefan blushed, pushing her shoulder making her let out a small laugh.

" Just admit it, Elena " Bonnie's voice flew into their ears.

" Oh, okay, so he's a little pretty, but I'm pretty sure he has a thing with Iseul "

Iseul raised an eyebrow and glanced at Stefan who didn't look at her but she could see red against his cheekbones which made her snicker slightly.

She shook her head " I'll see you later " She muttered before walking away, blowing out a breath, trying to not eavesdrop on anyone, suddenly a red cup was thrust in front of her " Beer? " The familiar voice of Matt Donovan seeped into her ears, she looked up, moved back, and smiled " Uh, I'm not a beer girl. More so a Sake— Japanese alcohol, or Maekju— Korean beer type of girl, I don't do American Beer but thanks "

Matt nodded, moving the beer cup from her face and setting it down " How are you doing? New town and everything " Iseul licked her lips, nodding " All good, people are friendly here- " She let out a tiny laugh.

" You'll have to get used to it. Everyone in this town is friendly, sometimes they fake it- " He shrugged giving her a small smile, his eyes instinctively going behind her, and she turned around, her eyes going to Elena and Stefan, Iseul turned to Matt " I'll have to get used to gossip as well. I've been hearing you and Elena have a past, It must be hard seeing her with him "

Matt looked at Iseul, sadness in his eyes " She deserves happiness, even if it isn't with me " She gave him a soft look, and nodded, not knowing want to say. Iseul didn't know how to comfort people but she did always try her best so she patted his arm " Happiness is rare, no one is ever happy and if they're, most of the time they're lying- " She smiled and her smile fell when Matt looked at her weirdly.

" Happiness is rare - " He repeated her words slowly as if the thing to understand " Do you not believe in happiness, Iseul? Are you not happy yourself? "

Iseul opened her mouth and shut up, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion, she scratched the back of her neck " Uh, I'm not sure what happiness feels like anymore. The last time I was happy was with my father, my happiness disappeared that night "

Matt opened his mouth to speak but Iseul cleared her throat, muttered a goodbye, and left him alone. She moved towards Stefan and Caroline, and she chose to eavesdrop " Hey! There you are. Have you been down to the Falls yet? Because they are cool at night and I can show you if you want "

Iseul moved closer.

" I think you've had too much to drink "

" Well, of course, I have... So "

" Caroline, you and me, it's not gonna happen,
sorry "

Stefan walked past Caroline and moved towards Elena but before he could fully approach her, Iseul stood in front of him, her arms crossed over her chest " I get you want Elena because she looks like Katherine, but that does excuse the way you just treated Caroline. You could've been nicer- " Stefan tried not to flinch at her glare and nodded " Sorry- " She cut him off.

" I don't need a ride home, I'll be fine " And then she walked passed him, bumping with his shoulder. Stefan sighs, watching as she walks to Caroline and wraps her arm around her dragging her away.

" I'm hungry— " Iseul told Caroline " Wanna get food? My treat " Caroline nodded, her smile weak. And the two girls left, Iseul didn't care for Vicky Donovan or her upcoming fate, she was going to die sooner or later, and it didn't matter if she could stop it, Vicky Donovan was useless to the future.

The two girls, Caroline and Iseul were at The Mystic Grill, Iseul eating curly fries, a strawberry milkshake in front of her, and a half-eaten lettuce burger with no onions " I don't get it! They all go to her, why not me? It's never me "

Iseul's phone vibrated.

MESSAGES💬
Bambi Killer— now.
Vicky Donovan's on the way to the hospital!
You knew and you did nothing, was this to
her back at me for what I said to Caroline?

MESSAGES💬
Iseul to Bambi Killer— now
She's useless, and not everything about you Stefan.

Iseul placed her phone down and glanced at Caroline with a frown " I like you, Care. You remind me of a friend, Ingrid, she's blunt, and hyper, and says what's on her mind, and she always tells me that being blunt is the best option in life, and I agree so I'll be blunt. Some men don't like girls who throw themselves on them, sometimes it seems like you're a whore— I think that's the right term, but you're not, you simply like attention which isn't bad- " She placed a hand in her friend " One day, you'll find a guy or a girl whichever you roll with, and they will give you the attention you deserve, they won't be annoyed by how hyper you are, or the need for attention, you'll just have to wait. Waiting is not bad, waiting is part of life "

Caroline stared at her for a moment, mouth agape, and Iseul was afraid that she'd lose her only friend but the thought left her mind when Caroline hugged her, burying her face into her neck " Your friend was right, blunt is always the best option in life " Caroline moved back, wiping her tears, as the door of the grill opened, and footsteps could be heads " I'm going to clean myself up- " Iseul nodded, smiling as Caroline stood up, accidentally bumping into Damon Salvatore.

" Sorry- " Caroline blushed, as Damon held her by her waist so she wouldn't fall " It's not a problem " He replied, his hands still on her walk, Iseul stood up and cleared her throat " Don't you have to wash up " Caroline nodded and moved away from Damon.

" You! " Damon looked at her sign with wide eyes, moving forward towards her, Iseul smiled and pointed at herself " Me! - " She laughed and sat down " How's it going, Damon? Still trying to kill girls "

She placed a curly fry in her mouth, her eyes still on Damon, he sat in front of her " I never got your name, that night- " She licked her lips, getting the taste of curly fries off her lips " Oh, you mean the night you tried to kill me. Some advice, before you try to kill someone, you should definitely ask for their names "

Damon clenched his jaw in annoyance " How was I supposed to know that you're a vampire " Iseul looked offended " Vampire? - " She clicked her tongue and laughed " I'm not a vampire, I'm a demon "

This time, Damon laughed " Demon? Demons don't exist, sorry to break to you sweetheart " She scrunched her nose up at the pet's name " You vampires can be so uncultured, i'm a demon, sweetheart - " she mocked the pet name that he gave her. Leaning forward, she grasped his hand, her eyes turning black, and she smiled, knowing he was feeling his skin burn.

" Demon is what I am - " Her voice turned low and dark " And I'm Caroline's Guardian Demon— you know like a guardian angel but demonic- " she laughed under her breath " So as her guardian demon, I'm warning you to stay away for her, she's not a pawn in your chessboard against Stefan, you go anywhere near Caroline and I will rip your heart from the chest and make you eat it— Or would you like me to rip out your orange first, I'd think I'll do that first "

Damon was trying hard not to double down on the table, small whimpers escaped his lips " Do you understand what I'm saying? " He nodded quickly, and she let go of him making him sigh in relief, her eyes turned back to her natural color: Brown.

Seeing Caroline walk out of the bathroom, Iseul stood up, and smiled down at him, moving down, her lips near his ear " Heed my warning, sweetheart " Then she stood up, smiling as Caroline approached them, looking at them weirdly " Can you drop me off at my house? " Iseul asked as if she hadn't threatened Damon.

Caroline furrowed her brows but nodded " Yeah, but we have to pay- " Iseul waved her off " Don't worry, Damon here will pay for us - " She patted Damon's shoulder before dragging Caroline out of the grill, not caring for Damon's harsh glare on her.

" Did you know him? You seemed a bit friendly with him, you know, your mouth near his ear "

Iseul shook her head, walking to Caroline's car " We've met once, he's Stefan's older brother "

" Are all the Salvatore's hot? "

Iseul laughed at her friend who blushed.

" I think so "

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

674K 22.2K 16
kookiesnocream: I think I like your sister hyunni3: lol what
34.7K 1.1K 34
What happens after the debut stage of enhypen,they decided to have a sleep over with the eliminated ot12 members and until the maknaes saw a weird go...
20.7K 440 9
Before the world of Tensura was made. Many of the people believe that this world was made by their God who called veldanava also known as the Star Ki...
132K 2.7K 20
(no oneshots) Warning: in this story the reader is kinda suicidal but nothing bad Y/N is a 20 year old girl/boy/non-binary who is a big fan of horror...