CreepyPasta Boyfriend Scenari...

By Nyghtfall

CreepyPasta: Fictional Horror Characters Includes: SlenderMan; Eyeless Jack; Jeff The Killer; Laughing Jack;... More

Meeting Him
His POV + Besties
He Confesses & Asks You Out
First Date! (^-^)
Doctor Smiley! (New Character)
First Kiss!
He Scares You!
You Scare/Prank Him!
He Gets Jealous
You/He Tries To Teach You/Him Something!
Homicidal Liu!
You Go Shopping With Him
You Try To Get Him Over His Fear (Part One)
You Try To Get Him Over His Fear (Part Two)
Without Him. (Plus His POV Without You!)
You Move On + He Tries To Get You Back
~Death~
IMPORTANT A/N: Explanation
~You Become A Creepypasta~
~~You Pretend You Dont Know Him + Reunited~~
A/N: REQUESTS
They Want To Spend Time With You
~~Chilling With The Boyfriend//And Soon To Be Fiance~~
~~Proposal Prep~~
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
~~Proposal/Ending?~~
~Wedding!!~
Husband Scenarios IS OUT NOW
Valentines Day Special??
Thank you!!

He Cheats On You/You Break Up

39.5K 534 932
By Nyghtfall

~~Slenderman~~

Slender had been treating you extra specially the past few days, and you wonder why. He was never THIS sweet. He told you, to come out to the garden one night to talk to you about 'serious things' you wondered what was happening. You headed outside and saw Slender looking nervous, he was fidgeting and playing with his fingers. You walked towards him and asked what was up.

"Well.... You see... Remember when I was away for awhile for my business to take care with Offenderman.." He started out breathing heavily. You looked at him weirdly

"Slender what's going on..?" You asked confused.

"He had some girls over that night and..." Slender didn't finish his sentence before sighing and looking at me.

"Are you serious? So that's why you wouldn't answer my calls all night! You were just having some fun with some other girls?!" You yelled. He looked at you,

"Can you still accept me...?" He pleaded. You credited his honesty but he still cheated!

"I thought you loved me... What happened to 'Darling' and 'Sweetie'?" I asked tears filling my eyes.

"I do! I do love you! I thought I should be honest!" He said taking hold of your hands.

"Don't touch me." You demanded jerking your hands back.

"I suggest you leave.." You sighed. He was about to say something before he said,

"I accept your decisions. I would do the same..." He sighed and teleported off somewhere before his tears slipped before his eyes. 'I just wanted to be honest... But a gentleman wouldn't have had fun with others when he was already with one..' He thought as he replayed all his memories of you, letting the tears fall.

~~Jeff The Killer~~

Jeff seemed distanced the past couple days. He would barely talk to you and was always on his phone. One day he was 'out with the others', so you decided to go out for a bit, you called up your friends and met up at a local bar. (If your underage they allow you) You had just ordered your favorite drink when your attention was grabbed by a couple dancing very...provocatively. You headed back to your friends and they pointed out Jeff. You looked over to see he was the one dancing with this blonde girl with fake tan and caked on makeup. You slammed your drink down and walked over to him furiously.

"Jeff?!" You yelled. He looked over at you and immediately stopped. Everyone start at you guys.
"___...." He whispered shocked. He walked over to you but the girl grabbed into him.
"Come on Jeff!~" she slurred. He shook her off and walked over to you almost in tears.

"_____, It's not what it looks like!" He started. You laughed little,

"Oh really? You getting drunk and dancing with some random girl? That tells me you've been doing this for while now, and not planning on telling me." You said calmly. You looked at your friends,

"I'm going to have to cut this night short.." You said. You picked your drink up and threw it at Jeff. Then you took your leaving bursting into tears as soon as you got out.

~~Laughing Jack~~

L.J had been 'very busy' with poisoning children. But you had an urge to eat some candy so you went up into the attic and dug into his candy stash, making sure to avoid the ones with black wrapping. Searching for your favorite you found one that also said 'For My Girl'. I took it out and it was a completely different flavor. You dug through and found more of those with different writings like 'I Love You' or 'For My Hunny Bunny'. This confused you, why would he have these. You finally found your 'special' wrapped lollipop (or sucker depending on where you live) You grabbed the ones that weren't your favorite and examined the closer to find one that said 'I Love You (Enemy's Name)'

You stormed downstairs, sucker/lollipop in hand and you found Jack lounging on your couch. 'Last time he will ever sit there' you thought as you threw the candy at him.

"Explain." You demanded. He looked at the candy and immediately turned to you.

"Oh I must have messed the flavors up. Sorry." He sighed turning back to the TV. You stormed over and shoved the one that say (Enemy's Name) on it.

"How about this one?" You asked. He read it and looked around the room.

"Umm.. Typo?" He said more in a question form. You got angry and yelled,

"Why? Just why would you cheat? I thought we were like going well.."

"We are.. come on its okay I can end it with her now.." He said taking out his phone.

"Are you serious right now? Here why not end it with me since she's so much better than me." You said sarcastically and threw him out. 'How could he' you thought, anger replaced your tears as you went upstairs and burned the box of lollipops.

~~Eyeless Jack~~

E.J was a little off lately. Always fidgeting and such whenever he checked his phone. Suspicious, while he was sleeping, you took his phone and started going through his messages with someone named '(Enemy's Name)'. You scrolled all the way up to start from the beginning of the conversation.

E.J: Look! It was one night nothing more!

E/N: Noo Jack.... it wasn't

E.J: I have a girlfriend. I know we went on a date but there isn't anything between us!

E/N: Come on! It's fine! She won't know.

You stopped reading. He was going out with this girl behind your back! You packed all his things and packed them in his car. Once he woke up you handed him his phone

"Was I not good enough, that you actually went on dates behind my back?" You asked. He looked at you but unable to see his expression due to his mask.

"I didn't! Jeff set me up! I swear!" He pleaded. You shook your head before saying,

"Your things are in the car." He looked at you again before leaving.

~~Ben Drowned~~

Ben was on his computer WAY more than usual. You guys usually went to bed at 2am but he was staying on his computer until 4am. This got you suspicious so one night you 'went to bed' while he was on the computer. You went upstairs and pretended to be in bed as you snuck back down the stairs and saw Ben on his laptop.

You snuck over to him and peaked over his shoulder a little far back from him.

Ben: I love you....

User: I love you too, meeting you in person was gr8 your so cute.

Ben: Lol meeting you was awesome 2!

User: What about your GF?

Ben: She doesn't hav to kno!

"Seriously?" you said behind him. He whipped his head back. He made eye contact with you and just kind of exited out of Evie.

"____, its nothing ok.. were just good friends..

"Are you serious right now? Just friends? Then what was 'I love you' and 'She doesn't have to know?" You asked. He looked away awkwardly.

"That's what I thought." You said and kicked him out throwing his computer out work window, along with his video games.

~~Lost Silver~~
(Typing In The Stutters Is To Much Work And I Feel Lazy So Cut Meh Some Slack Plz ^.^)

You would always hang out with your cousin, and Silver thought you were being a little distant. You were heading out one day, and as you were getting ready Silver asked where you were going

"Out." You answered putting on mascara.

"Why? Can I come?" He asked.

"Because I'm meeting someone. And no we're catching up on some things." You said getting your phone.

"Be back in an hour!" You yelled through out your house to him as you left. He followed you to the park where you met up with your cousin and sat down on a bench with him. Silver watched from afar as you two talked about his new job and the opportunities that come with it. At the end of your talk you hugged him and headed out when Silver stormed out towards you.

"Hey Silver!" You greeted. He had tears in his eyes.

"You... cheated..." He said and ran off. You got annoyed and texted him,

____: That was my cousin... I can't believe you would've thought I cheated on you!? If you don't trust me then why are we even dating?

You two ended up breaking up caused by a fight that happened about trust issues.

~~Doctor Smiley~~

You spent a lot of time with your gay best friend, (Best Friends Name). Always laughing and running around. Smiley saw this one day and figured it was someone you were related to but it went over the top when BFF/N pretended you were his girlfriend when this girl hit on him. Smiley did whatever he could to prove his theory wrong. Everything was good until he saw your texts. You and your best friend were always joking around with 'Ok! Wifey!" and "OMG Life Savor! Love U xD' type of thing and Smiley took it the wrong way. He confronted you one day, while you were on the couch

"When were you going to tell me you were cheating?" He asked.

"What'd you mean? Why would I cheat? I love you.

"Just like how you love BFF/N!" He screamed.

"What! Smiley were friends nothing more!" You yelled.

"Your texts don't say so!" He yelled.

"My texts?" You said pulling up your messages. He pointed to the ones and you told him it was sarcasm and what people use in this generation!

"Yeah whatever." You called him up and he answered,

"Hey Wifey!" He shouted. Smiley looked at you like he proved you wrong.

"Hey! Find a Boyfriend yet?" You asked.

"No.. sadly.. But I could've used you as an excuse today! Some girl with caked on makeup came up to me complaining someone left her from some bar." He said. You explained why you called him and he hung up.

"Can't believe you thought I would cheat." You said.

"We're done." You said breaking the awkward silence. He didn't even say sorry!

"Whaa?"

"Out." You demanded. He walked out without a single word.

~~Homicidal Liu~~

Liu and you were hanging out while he kept smirking at his phone. BUT what you didn't know was that it was Sully taking over. You went to glance at his phone but he smoothly shifted positions. Annoyed you let it go. Soon he left his phone open and saw the texts while he was making food.

"Liu! Why!" You yelled in tears, He came running to you,

"What'd you mean?" He asked. You shoved the food in his face.

"This."

He read over the conversation and yelled,

"It was Sully I swear!"

"Then tell me this. Why didn't you take control?" I asked,

"I was sleeping!" (Don't know if that's possible...)

"Yeah sure. Out." You demanded.

"I swear! ___! Don't leave me I need you!" He pleaded. You held the door open while he sadly walked out whispering,

"I love you.." You could hear him yelling, but it was muffled by your closed door.

A/N: Yay! New Chapter! Not Even 24 Hours After My Last One! Well 23.. but still! Hope you enjoyed! I know some people don't like these chapters but I personally like them! SO COMMENT DOWN BELOW THE THINGS YOU WANT IN UPCOMING CHAPTERS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 6.1K 32
Kaya Sins was adopted by a rich family at a young age. She's been causing trouble for the few years she was there, and after a secret between her and...
793K 15.5K 44
Because psycho murderers would make great parents, don't ya think?! This isn't just for a female reader, but He/She. Here are the Creepypastas I've w...
32.2K 381 38
So i was inspired to write a creepypasta boyfriend scenarios and if u have any requests or characters add then send me a message.
106 1 7
So, yes, this is a Creepypasta fandom fanfiction, so it will have all, or just some, of the Creepypastas/horror characters. So, it's a Laughing Jack...