Tied Together✨| 18+

By ___unknownwrites___

ADHIRAJ RANDHAWA X ARADHYA SINGH #Book1 of 'TOGETHER' series "Because love can break all boundaries.." Two op... More

Dedication
Meeting our mains
Prologue: The First Largest Weapon Dealer
Author's Note
1. When the Lion meets the Gem
2. Cold War
3. Falling for the beast!?
4. Jealous?
5. Haldi
6. Mesmerised
7. Threatning
8. The kidnapping
9. I am ready
10. The Marriage
11. Welcome home!
12. An interactive FIRST NIGHT
13. Peheli Rassoi
14. You are mine 🔥
15. Call me Adhiraj! 🔥
16. Happy Holi
17. Unforgettable Memories
18. My Obsession 🔥
19. Panic Attack
Important✨
20. Her Traumatising Past
21. Healing her soul
22. Revenge
24. First Month Anniversary
25. 'Will you marry me again Mrs. Aradhya Adhiraj Randhawa?'🔥
26. Staying Apart
27. Shopping
28. Secret Meet up! 🔥
29. Tables Turned!
Spotify playlist💗✨
30. Haldi💛
31. Mehendi & Sangeet
32. ✨The Great Grand Wedding✨
33. Suhagraat🔥
34. The Intense First Night🔥
35. Horse Riding
36. Surprise🔥
37. 'Good Morning Sweetheart!' 🔥
38. Night Club
39. An unknown stalker
40. Happy Birthday Aradhya🔥
41. Fairytale
42. He opens up!
43. Honeymoon in Paris🔥
44. His BAD GIRL🔥
45. Swimming pool🔥
46. New Things🔥
47. Last Day In Paris🔥
48. Ice cream date
49. Taking Care
50. Stress Buster🔥
51. A Trap!?
52. The Plan
53. Rescued
54. Her tunrn to Dominate🔥
55. Never wanna lose you!
56. Accident or Murder?
57. Evidence 🔥
58. Gun shot

23. Game Night

3.1K 216 7
By ___unknownwrites___

Finally my five painful days are over! Early in the morning I first took a refreshing bath, draped myself in a beautiful hot pink coloured saree and went to offer my prayers in our house's temple. I joined my hands and wholeheartedly prayed for everybody's well being and also my husband's. Suddenly I felt a hand on my waist.

"Mujhe bhi aap se ek shikayat hai bhagwan ji!", he muttered in a sarcastic tone addressing to God.
(I also have a complain to make God!)

"Aap yeh roz subha meri biwi ko mujhse jo chura lete hai, this is not at all done!", he further said placing a deep kiss on the side of my head.
(Every morning you snatch my wife away from me, this is not at all done!)

"Adhiraajjj! Thakur ji k samne toh thodi sharam karo! Hey thakur ji maaf kijiye inko!", I said to him widening my eyes looking around him and then praying to God in an apologetic tone.
(Adhiraajjj! Have some shame atleast in front of God! Hey God please forgive him!)

I offered my prayers quickly bowing down in front of the gods and goddesses idols, also making him bow down and then both of us walked out of the temple.

"Aapko kya thodi si bhi sabar nahi hota!? Jaha chahe shuru ho jate hai!", I said fake glaring at him.
(Don't you have a bit of patience in you! You start wherever you want to!?)

"Sweetheart! Don't scold me like that! I'm hungry now...", he said pouting. Aww my baby lion!

"Achha! Let's go downstairs. I'll serve you breakfast if it's ready or else I'll make you something to eat!", I said and we both headed downstairs together. I entered the kitchen and he followed me. The breakfast wasn't yet made so I decided to prepare something for him.

"Boliye ji kya khayenge aap!?", I asked him chuckling.
(Tell me mr.what do you want to eat?)

He encased his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He traced my face with his fingers tucking a few hair strands below my ears, placing a deep kiss on my forehead.

"You were hungry right!?", I asked him biting my lower lip.

"Yes! I'll eat you!", saying he lifted me up by my hips and made me sit on the kitchen's empty counter table.

"Adhiraj! Not here! Someone will see us.", I said looking at the door which was open.

"Let them see! I don't care.", saying he dug his face on my bosom nuzzling his nose there. He traced the outline of my boobs with his lips.

"Haaanhhh!", I breath moaned sensing the touch of his lips. His warm breath fanned on my boobs which gradually made my core wet. His one gesture is enough to make me aroused.

"I'll eat them today!", he groaned nuzzling more into my boobs. My saree's pallu got partly disheveled revealing my cleavage in front of him. I hope nobody sees us like this!

"Why do you love them...aahhh...so much!?", I asked him moaning. I was trying my best to control my moans but I couldn't as he was literally nibbling and sucking on them.

"They are too tempting sweetheart! And my favourite!", he said in throaty sexy voice which made my core more wetter. Uff...now I need his touch! Early in the morning and all this! This man!

"Unmm....aanhhh...Adhiraj please stop!", I managed to speak while he continued his assault on my boobs. He kept on sucking and nibbling one while on the other hand kneaded the other one.

"I'm not done yet sweetie!", he mumbled and sucked it a bit more harshly, planting red marks there.

"Whaat!?", we suddenly heard a voice from the living room. Adhiraj straightened himself up and I also fixed my saree. He put me down from the kitchen counter and both of us headed outside the kitchen.

"Early in the morning you're joking with me Rohan!", said Yashika frowning at Rohan.

"No Yashi! You read it yourself!", Rohan replied him back showing his phone.

"Hi Rohan!", Adhiraj greeted him smiling.

"Hey Adhiraj! Hello Aradhya! I came to give this. You'll get all the information here!", saying he handed a pen drive to him.

"Hello Rohan!", I replied him back smiling.

"Good morning everyone!", now said Yuvraj bhaiya coming down the stairs.

"Kya hua tujhe Yashi!? Tu statue kyu ho gayi?", he said to Yashika chuckling. I looked at her and saw that she was very surprised.
(What happened to you Yashi!? Why did you turn into a statue?)

"Yeh padh tu!", she said and handed the phone to Yuv bhaiya.
(You read this!)

"What the fuck! Bhaiyaa!", Yuvraj bhaiya said in a surprised tone strolling towards Adhiraj.

"Is something wrong guys? Like you all look so surprised!", I said in a questioning tone.

"Bhabhi aap yeh padho!", saying Yuv bhaiya handed me the phone. It was a news article. I was shocked reading it.

"Agasthya Sharma found dead near a dumpster, with his....", I couldn't read it further.

"With his dick chopped off!", Yashika said from behind.

"Like bhabhi can you even imagine! I really want to know who did this!", she said with a laugh.

Even I wanted to know who did this. Like chopped off his dick!? My gaze instantly shifted towards Yuv bhaiya who was giving smirks to Adhiraj and he was returning it back with a hint of smile on his face. Is it Adhiraj!? Oh my god!

"Yeh tumne kiya hai na Adhiraj!?", I said looking at him.
(You did this right Adhiraj!?)

"No Aaru! How can I do it?", he said moving his eyes here and there.

"Aab tumhari sweetheart se bhi jhoot bologe?", I said looking into his eyes.
(Now you'll lie to your sweetheart as well?)

"Yes I did it! He was the reason for your pain Aaru! He didn't have the right to live! He even addressed you with cuss words! He raped you, so I decided to chop off his dick only!", Adhiraj said grinning.

"Oh god Adhiraj! Now what will happen!? What if the police finds it out!? You can be charged for murder!", I said rubbing my forehead which was already covered with sweat beads.

"Calm down sweetheart! Nothing will happen to me! Your husband is not any ordinary person, just relax.", he cooed me and encased me in his arms. I know he is Adhiraj Randhawa, a very renowned person in our town, a business tycoon and holds a lot of power but still!
.
.
.
.

It was evening now. The morning incident was still making me worry a lot. Maa and Randhawa saheb also saw the news, getting to know that their son only did this Maa was as afraid as I was and Randhawa saheb also shouted at Adhiraj and Yuvraj bhaiya as they killed one of their business partners. Agasthya's father still didn't know that who killed his son and so Randhawa saheb feared that the breaking of their friendly relation might hinder their company.

Agasthya's death gave a different level of satisfaction to my soul. I still remember the way he forced himself on me despite of my opposition. Adhiraj is doing a lot for me. I don't know how to pay him back! I never thought that a person would love me like this. He confessed his feelings to me and now even I need to do it. I have planned for doing it tomorrow because tomorrow is our first month anniversary!

I was getting down the stairs when I saw Akash bhaiya and Yuvraj bhaiya carrying a carton and placing it on the table while Nihar and the rest of them were fighting over their food preferences and Adhiraj was stuck in the middle.

"What's happening?", I asked walking towards them.

"Here you are bhabhi! All this is for you...to lift up your mood!", saying Yuvraj bhaiya pulled me towards the table to show me a carton filled with beer bottles.

"Yuv bhaiya! Ghar mein maa aur Randhawa saheb hai! Hum log aise...", I said to him widening my eyes.
(Yuv bhaiya! Maa and Randhawa saheb are there at home! How can we...)

"Chill bhabhi! No one's there at home today! Maa has gone to mimi's place I mean our maasi's place and baba won't be returning today. So, it's fun time!", Yashika said from behind chuckling.

"Uff! Finally you could decide something Niharika! Check it now!", I heard Adhiraj sighing.

"Arrey Adhiraj bhaiya! You forgot to add pizza!", Nihar said to him.

"So...what are we gonna do?", I asked them in curiosity. I was loving the environment around me. A complete party planning was going on and all this was for me! This place, the people around me really feel like home! And I got all this because of Adhiraj.

"Game night sweetheart!", I heard Adhiraj saying from behind. He wrapped his arms around me and placed a soft kiss on my cheeks. I giggled like a baby to his gestures.
.
.
.

We all sat down on the mat which was laid down in the living hall. Adhiraj and I sat beside each other and we also made Nihar and Akash sit together but they landed on sitting opposite to each other. I am trying to bring them back again!

"Chal Akash! Keep on passing.", saying Yuv bhaiya started opening the beer bottles for each of us and Akash bhaiya kept on passing.
(Come Akash! Keep on passing.)

*ting tong*

Suddenly the door bell rang. I startled a bit thinking that Randhawa saheb or Maa is back.

"Come on baby! I think it's our food. Wait I'll get it.", saying Adhiraj got up from his seat and went to open the front door. Luckily it was the delivery person. I took the food packets from his hand and arranged our food in a plate.

"Okay so everything is ready! Now we can start.", Nihar said chuckling.

"Yes! Toh let's start!", saying Yuvraj bhaiya sat down beside Akash bhaiya.

"What are we gonna play?", I asked all of them.

"Mmmm.....truth and dare?", Yashika said chuckling.

"Yeh bachhi hum badho ki team mein kaise a agayi!?", Yuv bhaiya said in a teasing tone. All of us bursted into laughter.
(How come this kid came into a grown ups team!?)

"Tu ne mujhe bachhi kaha bhai!", Yashika said pouting.
(You called me a kid bhai!)

"Okay! We'll play truth and dare.", Adhiraj said lifting his palms.

"We need a bottle. Akash jaldi se gatak le!", Yuv bhaiya said to Akash bhaiya.
(We need a bottle. Akash drink it fast!)

"I'm done Yuvraj bhaiya! Take this and give me another bottle.", Nihar said forwarding her empty beer bottle. Yuv bhaiya took her bottle and passed her another one. I know Nihar is sad, she wants to be with Akash bhaiya but she's not giving a second chance to their relationship at all!

"Okay let's start! Yuv spin.", said Akash bhaiya. Yuv bhaiya spun the bottle. It pointed towards Yashika and Yuv bhaiya first.

"Yashika question and Yuvraj answer!", Akash bhaiya said chuckling.

"Truth or dare bhai?", Yashika asked Yuv bhaiya.

"Truth!", Yuv bhaiya replied her.

"Are you in love bhai? Sach sach batana!", Yashika asked him in a teasing tone.
(Are you in love bhai? Tell us the truth!)

"No! Not at all.", Yuv bhaiya instantly replied to her. I saw Akash bhaiya smirking. Definitely something is going on and I'm sure Akash bhaiya knows about it. They are best friends after all.

"Okay next! Spin the bottle Akash.", Yuv bhaiya said fake glaring at him. Akash bhaiya spun the bottle and this time it pointed towards me and Nihar.

"Niharika question, Aaru answer!", Akash bhaiya said chuckling. Nihar looked at him and then again shifted her gaze towards the other side. Akash bhaiya never called her 'Niharika' ever since they started dating.

"Okay Aaru, truth or dare?", Nihar asked me smiling.

"Uhh truth!", I said to her. She gave a mischievous smile to me. I widened my eyes looking at her. What is she upto?

"Aaru, uss din reception party k baad jab tu Adhiraj bhaiya k saath chali gayi thi...uske baad kya hua?", she asked me with a mischievous smile on her face. I glared at her and then looked at Adhiraj who also widened his eyes.
(Aaru, that day after the reception party when you left with Adhiraj bhaiya...what happened after that?)

I took a sip of my beer. How do I answer this!? I cannot tell the truth in front of everyone that we had a mind blowing orgasm together.

"Raat mein kya hota hai Nihar? Sotey hai sablog! Hum bhi so gaye the.", I said rubbing my temple.
(What happens at night Nihar? Everyone sleeps! We both also slept.)

"Hmmm samjhi main, I hope both of you slept well! Right Adhiraj bhaiya!?", she said smirking. Suddenly Adhiraj started coughing. He choked on his drink.

"Arrey arrey! Adhiraj dhirey. Are you okay?", I said looking at him and rubbed his back.
(Hey hey! Adhiraj slowly. Are you okay?)

"I'm fine sweetheart!", he said kissing my cheeks. Everyone else was giving us smirks and teasing smiles.

"Come on let's continue! Spin the bottle.", Adhiraj said rubbing his temple. Yuv bhaiya spun the bottle while Adhiraj pulled me a bit more closer to him, wrapping his hands around my shoulders.

"Mhmm bhabhi...apki aur meri baari hai!", Yuv bhaiya said in a teasing tone.
(Mhmm bhabhi...it's your and my turn now!)

"Okay!", I replied to him chuckling.

"Truth or dare?", he asked me with a mischievous smile on his face. I won't take truth this time. What if they ask another question like that! No I won't take risks.

"I'll go for dare!", I said with utmost confidence but my confidence broke into pieces hearing my task.

"Okay bhabhi, so you need to express your feelings towards bhaiya through a song.", Yuv bhaiya said smirking.

"Ahaa Aaru! Sing sing!", Nihar said chuckling.

"I can't sing!", I said lowering my gaze.

"Oh come on bhabhi! If you cannot complete your task then you'll get a punishment!", Yuv bhaiya said pouting.

I need to sing now! I looked at Adhiraj who was smirking at me. Even he wants me to sing!? I started singing, keeping my gaze fixed at Adhiraj.

Kaise kab ho gaya!
Kya ghazab ho gaya!
Hume kuch bhi pata naa chala
Meri nafrat bhi chaahat hui hai
Oh jaan-e-mann! Do u know?

"Ohooo! Aaru...itna pyaar! Kyu Adhiraj bhaiya, how do you feel?", Nihar asked him chuckling.
(Ohooo! Aaru...so much love! So Adhiraj bhaiya, how do you feel?)

"She'll surely be the reason for my death!", he said and sipped on his drink. Everyone bursted into laughter and I was turning tomato red. My cheeks felt hot.

"Okay okay let's carry on!", I said with my gaze lowered. I stole a glance at Adhiraj and then again pivoted my gaze towards the bottle that was spun by Yuv bhaiya. The bottle stopped pointing at Akash and Nihar.

"Mhmm mhmm...Nihar question and Akash bhaiya answer!", I said in a teasing tone. Both of them fell in an awkward position. Nihar looked at Akash bhaiya and he also looked at her.

"Pucho Nihar!", I said to her smirking.
(Ask Nihar!)

"Truth or dare?", she asked looking at Akash bhaiya. Her tone was cold enough to make everyone understand that she was still upset with him.

"Truth!", Akash bhaiya replied her. His gaze was fixed at Nihar.

"Inn do mahino mein koi ladki pasand ayi thi tumko jab tum mujhse dur the?", Nihar asked him, her gaze now fixed at him.
(Did you fall for any girl in this two months when you were away from me?)

"Yes! Haar din, haar raat sirf uska hi chehera mujhe dikhta tha aur abhi bhi dikhta hai! Main usko kabhi bhi bhool nahi sakta kyu ki woh sirf meri hai!", Akash bhaiya said looking directly at Nihar's eyes.
(Yes! Every day, every night I used to see her face only and I still see it! I can never forget her because she is mine!)

"Kaun hai woh? Bohot sundar hogi shayad!", Nihar said gulping her drink at one go. Her eyes had turned teary. Silence echoed in the entire room.
(Who is she? I guess she's very beautiful!)

"Haa! Meri nazar mein woh iss duniya ki sabse khubsoorat ladki hai believe me.", Akash bhaiya further said. Both of their gazes were locked.
(Yes! She's the most beautiful girl in my notions believe me.)

"Wait let me show you her photo!", saying Akash bhaiya took out his phone. Our eyes widened and Nihar was in the verge of crying.

"Aye! What are you upto Akash!? She's crying! And when did you fall in love?", Yuv bhaiya asked him astonished.

"See! Isn't she beautiful?", saying Akash bhaiya tilted his phone towards all of us. The picture was of Nihar's. It was a picture of theirs together.

"Her name is Niharika Aggarwal. The love of my life!", Akash bhaiya said smiling. Nihar broke down into sobs.

"Excuse me everyone!", saying Nihar got up from her seat. Akash bhaiya followed him.
.
.
.

We completed our dinner together with lots of chatting and small talks. We put an end to the game after Nihar and Akash bhaiya's turn as situation had become a bit worse that time, but now it was better.

"Now I have some questions for you!", I said to Adhiraj sitting beside him while the rest of them were talking amongst themselves. Adhiraj yanked me on his lap and pecked my lips lovingly.

"Tell me what question does my sweetheart have!", he said pecking the crook of my neck.

"Umm...your favourite place?", I asked him.

"Here in your arms my sweetie!", he said placing a kiss on my cheeks.

"Your favourite food?", I asked him smirking.

"Your boobs!", saying he nuzzled his nose on my bosom. I really don't know why is he so much fond of my boobs.

"Aahh Adhiraj! Not here!", I said slapping his chest lightly. He straightened himself and frowned. I giggled but then peppered him with kisses on his forehead, his cheeks, the tip of his nose and then a peck on his lips.

"There's a surprise waiting for you tomorrow!", he groaned and dug his face in the crook of my neck. Tomorrow is our first month anniversary. I'm gonna confess my feelings to him and I also have a surprise for him which I'm damn sure he'll love the most!

.•.•.•.•.

How was the update?

Yeh chapter mujhe personally zyada pasand nahi aya idk why😂😂 thoda sa boring hai but upcoming chapter is going to be very good believe me! I promise to all those readers who didn't like this chapter!

Keep reading, keep voting and keep supporting me🫶🏻✨

Do comment down your views below!

Love you all🫶🏻

Follow me on Instagram for more spoilers and updates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 33.2K 45
❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...
833K 55.2K 41
REYANSH 💗 DIVYA _____________________________ Book 1 of "CEASELESS" series She is obstinate fire..... She is pure serenity...... She is like moon a...
32.6K 1.1K 41
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...
57K 3.3K 56
"𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄" One-year is all it takes for strangers to become deep lovers. One-year contract marriage is all takes to turn att...