Hateful desires

By SHluvzmess

A Draco Malfoy love story, enemies to lovers. Y/n, a pretty sweet little witch, with some anger issues, is qu... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 19

50 4 34
By SHluvzmess

The weeks flew by, I had managed to yet again avoid Malfoy and also Matheo. I sat with either Harry, Ron and Hermione where of course Pansy followed, or with Diggory.

I had started to become quite close with him, but I would of course cheer for Harry, he has been my friend for a long time, and I am way closer to him than Diggory.

Everyone talked about the Yule ball, even though it was in months. I didn't really know if I would go, maybe with Pansy, maybe I would just stay at my dorm read some book or watch a movie.

I had already been asked by a few boys from Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, but declined them saying I wasn't sure if I was going, also since I didn't really know them. 

There was a lot of talk about Harry, the chosen one, cheating his way into the tournament, but I knew that he didn't, that he really didn't want to. I talked with him and Hermione about it a lot, and he was pissed off by all the rumours going around, and of course pissed off since, Ron, didn't believe him, and turned his back on Harry. I felt pretty bad about it, but Ron really was an idiot and a prick, he was jealous, always jealous of Harry, and Harry didn't deserve that.

I had stopped the tutoring lessons with Malfoy, but Snape didn't know, and he would be pretty mad about it too, I hope he doesn't find out.

It had started to get cold, and it was the end of October when I woke up to a screaming Pansy.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N GET UP" Pansy yelled as she threw water at me "What the fuck Pansy" I yelled, I was mad, furious "WHAT", "You will never guess who asked me to be their Yule-ball date" she yelled happily, there went my date.

"Hagrid?" I asked as she frowned and threw a pillow in my face "No, bloody hell, not a disgusting oaf like him, what the fuck" she spat as I laughed, I found her reaction hilarious, yes I liked Hagrid, he was nice, but I knew that almost every Slytherin hated him, including Pansy.

"I am not going to tell you now, bitch" Pansy hissed as she turned around her head crossing her arms, "Fine by me" I said, getting up to take a shower and freshen up. I heard her mumble something under her breath, but I ignored it, Pansy could wait, she knew that I was not a morning person, hell, I was a pissed morning person if anything.

I took a long warm shower, I was shivering, it was bloody cold in our dorm. I dry-spelt my hair, put some vanilla lotion on, curled my lashes and added a bit of mascara, filled my brows in a little, put some cherry chapstick on and my Cherry-Vanilla-Coffee scented perfume on, Black opium. It smelled amazing, I smelled amazing.

I walked out and saw that Pansy had already left, rude. I quickly changed into some loose jeans, a sweater and my robes, and walked towards the Great Hall.

Just before the Great Hall, I heard some giggling and mumbles from the corner, I peeked, and saw Greengrass, with, I couldn't really see with whom. My heart started beating a little faster, and deep inside I hoped it wasn't Malfoy, but to my disappointment, it was Malfoy, his face showed no emotion, just cold. He was leaning against the wall, while Greengrass was pushing herself on him, or at least her body, he just mumbled some words and kept on pushing her off, until his eyes glanced over to where I was standing, I could see a smirk and he wrapped his arm around her. That hurt.

Whatever, why should I care, he is just a lousy little prick, not a fucking arse. I walked away, towards the Great Hall before getting stopped by the other boy I had been avoiding.

"Hey princess, you've been avoiding me?" Matheo said, he seemed sad, "No" I hesitated as his eyes locked into mine, and he gave me that 'yeah right' look, "Sorry, I just needed time for myself," I said as he nodded, he seemed disappointed "Want to sit with me and my friends?" I felt bad, he was really sweet, he had helped me, and saved me from Cormac and I just tossed him to the side like he was nothing.

Maybe I was the bad person.

"No no, I don't think Potter would be happy about it" he sighed, as he turned around to leave "He knows that you are not your father and that you never knew him, you are just a boy" I said, with forcing a smile on my lips. I grabbed his arm and pulled him with me to the Gryffindor table, of course, people sneered and gave some nasty looks, but he really was just a boy.

"Hi guys," I said as I sat down next to Hermione, and Matheo next to me, they looked a bit surprised, but didn't comment about Matheo sitting with us. If Ron sat here, he would have cursed the living hell out of him, about how he is a Riddle, Voldemort being his father and so on, but thankfully he wasn't.

"You must be Matheo Riddle" Hermione said as she shook his hand, Harry seemed a bit uncomfortable, so I sent him a smile and a 'don't worry nod'. "Yes, you must be the wise Hermione Granger, this princess here has told me all about you" he said, as he earned a smile from her, no Slytherin was sincerely nice to her. "Yes I am, and this is Harry," she said as his eyes glanced at him, he seemed ashamed "Hey Harry, Potter right, nice to meet you," he said, as he looked at Harry in embarrassment. "I am sorry about what, you know, my father did to you and your parents, I truly am," Matheo said before Harry could even get a word out.

"Thanks, but you don't have to be sorry for what your father did, as long as you don't end up like him" Harry said, in a serious tone, as if he was threatening him. Why on earth would he say something like that, it was just rude and unnecessary. 

"Harry" Hermione hissed at him "No no, it is alright," Matheo said "I would never end up like him, I would rather die", my heart dropped as the words left his mouth. It was utterly sad that he felt that way, but I would feel that way too, it was Voldemort, not just some random death eater.

We ate food, and Hermione had of course changed the topic pretty quickly, asking Matheo all kinds of questions about Durmstrang, and Viktor Krum.

I had Charms, DADA and Potions, and they were all with Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Matheo, so we walked together.

Charms was easy, and I actually liked it, it was fun, and it was pretty fast.

DADA on the other hand wasn't as fun, Professor Moody really knew how to ruin someone's mood. I sat with Matheo throughout the class, I hadn't even noticed Sophia sitting with Ron, weird that she would sit with him out of everyone, but she had been oddly quiet and hadn't talked to me much during the weeks.

Malfoy of course sat with Blaise. I hadn't talked much with anyone, not Blaise, Theo, Sophia, or anyone of them. 

Moody dismissed the class and I quickly followed Sophia, I needed to talk with her.

"Oh hi Y/n", "Hi Sophia, can we talk?", "Uhm, we have potions and Snape wouldn't be too glad about us being late", "We can talk while we walk" I said as I took her hand and walked towards his class.

"So, what happened?" I asked, as we walked, it seemed like she had been avoiding me, avoiding this conversation "Nothing", Sophia never lied, and besides that, she was terrible at it.

"Tell me please, I am your friend, and lately I feel like you have been distancing yourself from me", I really felt that way, but I also felt like a bad friend, I hadn't tried to talk with her since that day.

"I just, Pansy and I had a fight, a big one, and now she is seeing someone else"

My heart broke for her.

"I am sorry Sophia, but why did you distance yourself from me, avoid me, I would have wanted to be there for you".

"You are closer with her than with me, and I didn't want to place you in a position where you had to choose, since I knew the choice". What, yes I am closer with Pansy, but I would never choose between any of them, I would just try to help both of them.

"Sophia, I would never choose between you two, I love you both, and I would kill both of you for hurting each other" I stopped up and hugged her tightly "You know that you are also my best friend, never forget that" I whispered as she started crying in my arms.

Pansy must have really hurt her. 
I dried her tears, "Head high, chin straight, no one is worth your tears", Nan always told me to keep my head high and chin straight, and now it was my turn to pass it on. The thought of my Nan made my heart skip a beat, drained me, and made my stomach empty. I could feel tears build up, but blinked them away before Sophia could notice.

"Thank you, I'll try" Sophia said, forcing a slight smile.

We walked into the classroom, Snape was already there, but we weren't late.

"Today you will learn how to brew the Wit-Sharpening potion, and I would encourage some of you to drink it before entering my class" Snape said as he eyed Harry and then me.

"Who can tell me what the use of this potion is?"

And the first to put her hand up was no other than Hermione, he scanned the room. "Mr Malfoy, would you care to explain it?"

"The Wit-Sharpening potion will enable you to think more clearly when drunk, and is characterized by its purple colour" he answered, giving me a quick glance over 'more clearly when drunk', prick. 

"Correct  5 points to Slytherin, but what other use does it have, perhaps Miss Y/n could answer" fucking shit, I had no clue.

"I don't know sir," I said, it was embarrassing, "I see, perhaps someone else who is wise has the answer", "Sir, it is an antidote to the Confundus Charm" Hermione said, without getting picked. Had she really not learned from her mistakes? "Correct Miss Granger, 5 points from Gryffindor for having to outshine everyone else, yet again," he said as they all groaned.

"Now everything you need should be written down in your notes, if you have followed the lessons, as you should have, partner up and begin," he said in his monotone voice, it was pretty creepy.

 I partnered with Sophia of course.

"So we will need scarab beetles, cut ginger roots, armadillo bile, and newt spleens" Sophia said, as I got up to get the ingredients.

"How stupid can you be to not know the use of this potion" Malfoy whispered from behind me, I just ignored him, I would get in trouble if I snapped back.

"I see, pretty stupid huh" he said as his hand touched mine slowly, his touch made my heart flutter, but I quickly moved my hand away and nudged him with my shoulder making him almost fall over as I cursed him under my breath.

He kept on staring at me the entire time, his partner, Blaise, did all the work himself, poor Blaise, Malfoy didn't help with anything, he just stood there.

"Now add the newt spleens," Sophia said, and so I did, "NO, not that many" and the colour turned a dark blue instead of purple, fuck. "Clearly you have not been attending your tutoring sessions with Malfoy, stay here after class" Snape said as he walked away towards Malfoy and Blaise.

"I am sorry Sophia, I thought all of them were supposed to go in" I sighed, as she shook her head with a grin "It's fine, good luck with Snape.

Luckily I wasn't the only one to screw up the potion, Seamus and Neville had made it blow up, not that it is unusual.

I stayed as Snape dismissed the class, and so did Malfoy, for fucks sake.

"Have you been tutoring Miss Y/n this year?" Snape asked Malfoy, as he shook his head "No sir, she never arrives at our usual time" He said, as he tried hiding his smirk, prick.

"I see, perhaps if you wish to have better grades, or not to fail my class you will begin to attend your tutoring sessions, twice a week" My jaw dropped, twice, I had to see this fucking arse twice, Merlin why. "Yes Sir of course", "And Mr Malfoy you will let me know if she doesn't attend" Malfoy nodded and he dismissed us.

"Failing huh, you must be more stupid than I thought?" Malfoy said as we walked towards The Great Hall, I tried to walk ahead of him, away from him, but his long legs kept up with my short ones. I didn't say anything back, I just walked ignoring his comments.

"Pathetic, can't even answer me anymore" he scoffed as if he was trying to provoke me. 

"Can't you just shut the fuck up and leave me the fuck alone" I snapped, he sure knew how to piss me off.

"Now she talks back, well no I can't, and if you want to complete potions this year you will not talk back at me" he hissed, I wanted to punch him, but I just ignored him.

"Just like that, just shut your stupid filthy mouth" he whispered, my blood started to boil, not that he even said something terrible, he just pissed me off. 

I grabbed him and slammed him against a wall with my wand against him "Say one more thing, just one more and I will hex the living shit out of you" I yelled as he started laughing.

"What, what is so funny" I hissed, he was just provoking me, trying to make me madder, right?

He just stood there laughing, and then he grabbed my wand and switched our places, so I was the one against the wall, but this time it was more sensual, his body pressed against mine, and I could feel my heartbeat beating faster. "That you think you can hex me, look at this, who has the power over whom now?" He smirked, oh who had the power over who? I gave him a sarcastic smile and kicked my knee in his crouch and grabbed my wand out of his hand "I do" I whispered as he crouched down "Fucking bitch", "That's right" I spat as I left him there in pain.

I made my way to The Great Hall, I was still pissed off, but a little proud of myself, I had just kicked Malfoy in his crouch, which must of hurt a bloody lot, and found myself smiling as I made my way to the Slytherin table where the other boys and Pansy sat.

"What are you smiling about Princess?" Matheo asked as I sat down beside him and Blaise.
"Oh nothing, just gave Malfoy a lesson" and just as I said that a furious Malfoy entered the hall "A pretty harsh one," Blaise said as Malfoy made the way to our table.

"What's wrong Drakey?" Greengrass asked, as he just pushed her away "None of your fucking business Greengrass" he spat as he sat down, he glared at me, the whole time, a very mean and angry glare, I just laughed it off.

"What did you do to him?" Pansy asked with a grin on her face, "Just kicked him in the no-no zone" I smiled and remembered how upset Sophia was because of Pansy, I quickly looked away from her to a Hufflepuff walking towards me. 

"Hey Y/n" Diggory said as he leaned on the chair I was sitting on "Oh hi, figured out the first task yet?" I asked as he shook his head, "Well at least you still have about a month left right?"

"Yeah, cheer for me?" he asked "And why the bloody hell would she cheer for you, Diggory" a pissed-off Malfoy spat, as he got up and walked in between me and Diggory "Bloody Halfblood, oh I forgot that she was a blood-traitor just like you filthy family" he hissed, it didn't seem to upset Diggory, he just smiled and nodded "You're right Malfoy, but better that than unloving pureblood family like yours," Diggory said, I gasped, including others at the Slytherin table.

Did a Hufflepuff just insult someone, A Diggory?

Before anything could happen Matheo out of everyone put an arm around Diggory's shoulder "Come on Diggory, no need to stir something up with Malfoy" he said as he pulled them away from the table leaving a Malfoy cursing after him yelling "Don't make me tell my father, so your precious one ends with no job, or no life" He yelled. 

"Calm down mate, he is not worth it" Blaise said as he and Theo tried to calm him down, I found it funny but got up and walked towards the Hufflepuff table where Matheo and Diggory had sat down. Didn't know Matheo and Diggory were friends, a Hufflepuff and a Slytherin, yeah I had Hufflepuff and Gryffindor friends, but it was just me, and Pansy, which was a little sad but no Slytherin ever had tried to make friends I from I the other houses, but Matheo wasn't just any Slytherin.

"You okay?" I asked as I stood in front of Diggory "Of course, he just needed his own medicine, he can't quite handle it like the rest of us" he said his face filled with pure happiness, how on earth could he be this positive, yes he had just insulted Malfoy but still.

"Y/n, Y/n" someone yelled, I turned around to see a Hermione winking me over to their table.

"Well see you later guys," I said and walked over to Hermione and Harry.

"Hi guys," I said, "Hi, I have to tell you something, private" Hermione whispered as I nodded, "Something good or bad?" please be something good "Good of course" Thank Merlin.

"How have you gotten yourself a date for the Yule ball yet?" Harry asked me, I hadn't, I had rejected everyone "No, I don't even know if I am going to go" and he looked at me in shock, "You have to go" Hermione squealed and Harry nodded his head.

"I'll see if the right person asks then maybe", why did I just say that, who would be the right person? "Wait, do you like someone?" Hermione asked me in surprise, "No, no of course not", I didn't really know if I liked someone, Malfoy, no, I didn't.

"If you say so", "Haryy have you found yourself a date?" I asked, to turn the attention away from me, "No, haven't asked anyone yet, but I have been thinking about asking Cho", "UUh you have a crush?" I teased him and his face went red "No, but she is pretty and sweet", "YOU DO", "I think Diggory is going to ask her, so do it before you are too late" Hermione said, the wise Hermione.

We walked out together, and Harry left, he had something with Moody to attend to, so Hermione and I walked to the library.

"What is the good news?" I asked, I was curious, maybe Ron had asked her, I hope, not him, she could do better, she deserved better.

"You know the Bulgarian seeker right?", "Of course, wait, did he ask you to be his date?" I gasped as she hit my arm "Can you be a little more discreet", "OMG HE DID, THAT IS AMAZING" I yelled, not being discreet at all.

"Shhhh" she hissed at me "Sorry, that is great, I am so happy for you, when did he ask, how, tell me everything" and so she did.

We sat there just chatting and giggling about Viktor Krum.

"Enough about him, who is it that you are hoping will ask you to the ball?", I thought I had gotten away with that. "No one," I said a little too fast "Don't lie to me Y/n, just tell me, I won't tell a single soul I promise", I didn't really hope that anyone would ask me, or I tell myself that, but deep down I did hope that Malfoy would, but I couldn't tell her that, she would explode.

"No one really", "He can't be that terrible", "Hermione, just stop, there is no one", "Y/n" she sighed, "I promised I wouldn't tell anyone" She gave me her look, the one Harry and Ron were so afraid of.

"I don't even know myself if I want him to, he has been a complete arsehole, a prick the last few weeks" I sighed, I had just told her that there was someone, but she promised and she never broke promises.

"Matheo?", "NOO, no he is a real gentleman," I said as I shook my head.

"Who could be a complete arsehole that-" she gasped as she realised something and shook her head, "No, impossible, don't tell me, it can't be him" I looked down in embarrassment "Malfoy?" she hissed, I just kept my head down, fiddling with my rings.

"It is, gosh, how could you like someone like that, he is our enemy Y/n", it upset me, that I told her and that she reminded me that he was their enemy.

"Oh he bullies us, and calls me a" Her voice broke "A mudblood" she stuttered.

"I know, I am sorry, he just, he was extremely nice to me, and I told him not to call you that, but"

"But what?"

"He has been the biggest prick to walk this earth since, uh, my incident" I was still looking down at my hands.

"The one you didn't want to tell us about? what exactly happened?"

And I explained her everything, every single thing about how Cormac sexually abused me, how he tried to rape me, how Matheo came to my rescue, how Malfoy visited and the same day called me a slut.

"Oh Y/n I am so sorry, but it's Malfoy, you can't expect anything from him", "I know, but he made me feel safe somehow, he was the one comforting me when my Nan died, I just, I don't know, but I hate him now," I said as looked up at her, she seemed both sad and disappointed.

"What about Matheo, he seems to have an interest in you?", does he, he really is sweet towards me maybe I should go with him, but he probably won't ask.

"He would never ask me" I sighed "Of course he would, I would make a bet on that," she said.

"Let's make a bet then, if you are right then, hmm what should the winner do or get?", "Then you have to kiss him," She said and gave her a shocked stare, "No, no Hermione", "And if I am wrong then I will have to kiss Krum, deal?"

"Fine, deal" and we shook hands, a kiss, Matheo, it couldn't be that bad, he was pretty handsome.

We left the library with a whole stack of books, and I of course had to help her carry them to her dorm, typical Hermione.

I hurried back to my dorm and saw Blaise, Malfoy, Theo and Matheo sitting in the common room, I just greeted them and went inside my dorm, to find Pansy sitting as if she was waiting for me, gosh.

Tell me what you think about this chapter, and maybe give some guesses on who is going to be Y/n's Yule Ball Date.

LOVE - S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 13.9K 91
16+ π’œπ“ƒπ’Ή π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π“€π“ƒπ‘œπ“Œ 𝒹𝒢𝓂𝓃 π“Œπ‘’π“π“, π’»π‘œπ“‡ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝐼 π“Œπ‘œπ“Šπ“π’Ή π“‡π“Šπ’Ύπ“ƒ π“‚π“Žπ“ˆπ‘’π“π’» 𝒢 π“‚π’Ύπ“π“π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 π“‰π’Ύπ“‚π‘’π“ˆ... She was...
11.2K 460 44
Draco, and Lily have hated each other since year one. Lily was the first person to stand up against Draco's bullying, and arrogance. After completely...
40.2K 507 18
Draco X reader in a Voldemort free world, where Draco is still a cold jerk sometimes, he gets that from his father but their not really evil. y/n get...
518 20 9
"We start to find comfort in the strangest of places." The war has ended, and life is getting back to normal, or least supposed to be. For returning...