๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„

By Angelx_sukuna

๐‘๐˜๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐ ๐’๐”๐Š๐”๐๐€ ๐— ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๆ‚ช้ญ”: "ใƒใ‚ซใ ใชใ€ๅฅณ" ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’

378 17 40
By Angelx_sukuna

! Mature content ahead !

"𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄, 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌"

"...No more...please...ah—" her words were shunned when he slammed his lips harshly upon her own.

The grip around the sheets grew tighter as she felt the electrifying sensation run wild through her body.

"Fuck...." He cursed pulling away, holding her face onto his palm.

"You're gorgeous....ha..." He stammered through the pleasure, seeing her face—all red and wet from the tears which had been trickling down from her face for quiet sometime now.

"S-Sukuna...please..." She spoke breathlessly, being worn out.

"Mhm?" He leaned closer.

"I...I am—" he locked his lips with her's again having her words incomplete.

"Haa....! Enough..." She tried slapping his hands away only to have them pined across her face.

"mmph..." She felt her eyelids turn heavy.

"Surely you aren't going to fall asleep on me now, are you?" His words fell into deaf ears, when exhaustion take a toll on her.

Sukuna reluctantly pulled away, laying her back gently on the tatami mat.

"Prepare a warm bath." He lazily instructed the servants waiting outside of their ryōkan to aid.

Throwing a thin robe over himself he took cautious steps, careful as to not wake her up. 

He settled himself down on the floor as he watched her.

His eyes trailed down her body to her face...

That serene look which tainted her features made him wish that time would stop there, so that he could just look at her face all day, all night he didn't want to keep count of it.

His hands reached out for her face, tucking the hair strands behind, he swiftly yet cautiously picked her up.

The shōji doors swung open as he entered the huge bathing hall, with you in his arms.

Setting you inside the tub, he prompted the maids to leave, before he climbed inside.

His hands reached for your waist, pulling you by his side, as he sat you on his lap.

The sweat still evident on your forehead, with your hair still wet from it, the dried up blood which smeared across your face, still had it's mark left on your lips— you looked dazzling.

This uncanny urge to fuck you up was all too palpable over his face with a slight tinge of blush tainting his ears.

This feeling, it didn't surge that usual unfamiliarity he felt but instead he was overwhelmed with....

He didn't want to deny it...

Nor did he know it...

What was it...it feels nice...

Is this what they call...love?

He wouldn't dare complain but would rather cling onto it...

Yes, hold on to it,

whatever it takes, he would never let go.

'Heh'

'Guess you're stuck with me forever...'

"Sukuna....?" Your voice knocked him out of his chain of thoughts. "...you bastard—ah! It hurts like...shit now." You elbowed him on his chest.

"Aw. Does it?"he teased, grabbing your arm.

"No, it feels very nice."  Sarcasm lacing your tone, you rolled your eyes.

"They say you get used to it when you do it often..." He spoke, pulling your wrists closer to his lips, leaning down ever so slightly as he slowly planted wet kisses over them.

"W-What? Hey—"His face hovering over yours, only inches away before your lips got wrecked again.

"...w-wait—!"

"But to me it seems it wasn't enough, huh?"

"Where did you say Sukuna has gone, again?" Kenjaku called out, trying to get an answer from Uraume.

"The festivals. Why?" She answers.

"You sure know how to jest, now tell me where is he." He urged.

"It's up to you if you're going to believe it or not." She grumbled.

"Let's not get mad and get to the point." He persisted.

"His lord and Y/N has gone to the festivals." Her patience was running loose.

"That's right his majesty and my lady has gone to the festivals." Misa interrupted before Kenjaku could doubt anymore.

"What...?"

"Right."

His expression definately took a toll as what they said was anything but a lie.

He scoffed, before looking down.

'So...it's you huh...'

'Y/N'

___________________________________

"Ahh! Leave me, let go you wretches...you all are fools...fools..."

"Get this hooligan out of my sight at once!"

The servants only complied tugging on her shoulders, asserting to drag her out.

"Wait." A stern yet calm voice held them back, turning back they were met with the e/c eyed woman.

The maiden on their hold didn't bother to look up nor did she acknowledge her presence.

"My lady, please don't worry yourself over a good for nothing peasant as of her." The lady of the Ryōkan stepped up, preventing for you to have a proper look of her face.

"Peasant?" You doubted but your suspicion didn't stand a chance given the fact that she did appear as one on the eyes but, "what a peasant like her, is doing here—inside of an elite ryōkan?" The maiden finally looked up at your way, her eyes widening each fleeting seconds, but much to her own surprise, she never attempted to break free.

"Oh my, get her out of the lady's sight at once–"

"No." You shoved her aside walking up to the girl whose disdain was palpable all over her face.

"Step aside." You commanded the servants holding her tight.

Crouching down, you tried to get a good look of her face, "Hey you." You called out tilting your head over to the side. "Look at me." You instructed but her response was filled with ignorance to your words, as she never bothered to move her gaze from the ground.

"I said look at me!" You got a grip of her chin making her look up, and that's when your eyes met hers.

She looked familiar to you, where did you see her again? You couldn't remember.

You looked closely when your eyes fell upon a necklace. You knew that necklace it was...it was made from your curse technique...but why is it with her?

"Who are you...?" You questioned out of uncertainty.

She didn't answer.

"I am not going to ask this again, who are you?"

"You...." She whispered slowly.

"Why...why did you...do that?" She stammered out.

"Why–tell me...why!?" She cried throwing her weak fists upon you.

"How dare you wretched—" the old lady stopped in the middle when you raised your palm.

'What is she talking about...?'

'...'

"What is it that you're are talking about right now?" You prompted to know more. 

"He...loved you so much...why

...had I not listened to him that day...he...would still be here..."

"Oh...no.. I am to blame ....for it all!...."

She cried to herself.

"What are you talking about? Loved me? Who?" You questioned, voice laced with perplexity.

"I am to blame for it....no...oh no..." 

'Is she perhaps–'

"What's with all the chaos?" His voice broke through the commotion, resulting for you to look back.

"It's nothing for you to worry about, I figured that she has lost it...her mind...pay no mind to it." You said trying to distract him away from her,

but why? It was so impulsive that you failed to explain it, even to yourself.

"Really then, let's go?" He looked at you questioningly, seeing your gaze glued upon the maiden.

"Y/N, let's go."

"O-Oh...yes...! Let's go...let's go.."

___________________________________

'He loved you so much...'

'Why did you do it to him...'

'If only I hadn't listened to him back then...'

'All my fault–'

"Are you perhaps, not hungry?" He asked seeing you gaze at nowhere with your food untouched.

"Oh...were you saying something?" You snapped back, from your chain of thoughts.

"You haven't touched your food let alone take a bite." He reminded.

"Oh, right..." You said picking up a chunk of rice and shoving it inside your mouth.

"There, there, eat slowly or you might choke yourself." He chuckled at your silliness.

His words caught you off guard making you cough momentarily.

"I told you to eat slowly." He said patting you on the back.

"You okay? Here you can spit it away." He said nearing his palm beneath your lips, prompting for you to spit the rice away.

"I-I...already ate it." You wiped your mouth, before keeping the chopsticks down.

'...'

____________________________________

"Prepare a carriage to the royal palace of Gaikyō." He instructed, the old lady who was incharge of the ryōkan.

"Yes my lord, but while we are at it would you like to have some tea?" She asked "with the lady?" Pointing towards you.

He hummed in air, as a small smirk curled up at the corner of his lips.

"Tea?" He asked.

"...."

"Y/N?" He asked again.

"...oh, tea! Yes, let's go have some." You answered.

Minutes later the two were informed, about the completion of the carriage, they were ready to set off.

"Please come this way, sire."

You followed him behind, with your mind still encircled around the strange girl from earlier this morning.

As you walked further you felt this sensation of being followed by someone, and for some reason you didn't want Sukuna to catch on to it, so you cautiously took sluggish steps, wanting to bet yourself to find out who was following you...

And just as you had planned the moment your pace slowed down a shaky hand caught a hold of your wrist and dragged you to the corner.

They tried to choke you but you skillfully managed to dodge their attack, locking their arms behind their back.

On a swift inspection, you realised it was none other than that girl... She tried to choke you, but why?

"Die! You deserve to die...you witch!" She cried out, but her cries turned into muffled noises when you placed your palm upon her face.

"Hey," you called out. "Calm down first..." You tried to compose her slowly letting go of her arms, but to your surprise she lunged over upon you again, a feeble attempt to cause you harm.

She was clearly out of her mind...so you couldn't complain, but she was making it hard.

"Don't make it hard for me, and answer my questions." You scolded, sternly, making her snap back to reality with a jerk on her shoulders.

You saw her break down into tears, the moment she snapped back, she wasn't insane, not all of her, there was a part which still had some sanity left and that was exactly what you witnessed right now, as she fell on her knees breaking down into salty tears.

"Hey, calm down and stop crying.. I don't have time for this..." You muttered softly.

"..I...I..."

"...If only...I hadn't gave him those herbs...if only I hadn't listen to him..." She cried out stammering to herself.

"What are you talking about...?" You urged to know.

"H-He loved you so much...if only I hadn't...my prince...! Come back to us!" Her words struck you like a thunderbolt.

'Prince!?'

'No...it can't be...afterall she is nothing but a crazy wench

...no...it can't be him...'

You thought, outrightly dismissing the probability of the girl right infront, talking about...Kioto.

It was impossible, and besides even if she did... Her words made no sense.

"I see, you have nothing but nonsense to spit, watch how you run your mouth next time." You cold gaze sent shivers down her spine, as you walked away.

As she saw you walk away...

the memories of that horrifying night flashed back, as if playing out right infront of her.

She remembered herself screaming when she saw her prince getting stabbed by the woman, he thought cared for him. Her screams of madness reverberated throughout the room as the poor maiden sat there with her mouth held tight, urging every fibre of her body to not let out a scream.

The stench of fresh blood still lingered whenever she closed her eyes, but she was helpless, cause she was but a servant...

Well...

Maybe the truth won't take too long to come out, or will it?

No...the real question should be will Sukuna ever let the truth  come out?

The aftermath he never anticipated–  will it finally wreck the house of cards he built with her?

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 4.9K 60
๊งYandere Gojo x fem!reader๊ง‚ โ• Completedโ•ฃ Satoru Gojo was your senior senpai in school, he always liked to flirt, especially with you. You forgot about...
10.6K 301 24
Y/n is an ordinary girl who lives in the city of Tokyo Japan. She is a nurse on the way home from work one day as she decides to stop and get her fav...
781K 22.2K 54
Book 1 of ใ€Then There Was Youใ€‘ ใ€ŽGojo Satoru was a man that brimmed of confidence, he knew he was the most powerful Jujutsu Sorcerer and nothing could...
80.8K 3K 46
โ ๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„ ๐’๐“๐€๐˜ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐Œ๐„ ๐”๐๐“๐ˆ๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐ˆ๐๐…๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜. โž *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš A Satoru Gojo x fem!Reader fanfic. โ‹†*๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ‹†* โ˜ฝ ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:โ‹†*๏ฝฅ๏พŸ โ˜พ...