After I Turned From O to A I...

kipziart által

As an Omega, Bai Yue is not only the dream Omega in every Alpha's eyes but also the thorn in the eyes of othe... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 60

75 4 0
kipziart által

After the warm-up match ended, the training camp came to a successful conclusion. With one day left before the official competition, the coach instructed everyone to take this day to rest well in order to welcome the inter-school sports meet in the best possible condition. The next afternoon, Emperor one Comprehensive Military School welcomed a large number of students. Athletes could arrive a day early to familiarize themselves with the environment. 

This was a rare sight. Apart from the entrance exams, Bai Yue saw so many students from other schools for the first time. Compared to the green students who had just graduated from high school at that time, most of the participants in this competition were upperclassmen, whose physique and temperament were no less than the students of Emperor one. 

Moreover, since they had also been to Emperor one before, they did not exclaim at the scenery inside Emperor one like the examinees during the entrance exams.

Bai Yue, as a member of the patrol team, also took on the role of guiding. The athletes' accommodations were in temporary dormitories on the outskirts, with four people per room. The arrival times of the schools varied. 

When Bai Yue sent away a few groups of people and was walking towards a hover car again, he heard a familiar voice. "Bai Yue!" An omega with curly hair jumped down from the car. Bai Yue was slightly stunned and then smiled: "Lu Ke." Since they parted after the last entrance exam, the two had only communicated occasionally and had not seen each other for a long time. 

"I am in charge of the logistics for Dark Flag Military School this time, so I came over early," Lu Ke said with a chuckle. Dark Flag Military School was the last to arrive. After sending them off, Bai Yue's work for the day was concluded.

Before leaving, Lu Ke grabbed his hand and said, "Bai Yue, it’s been so long since we’ve seen each other, let's have dinner together tonight!" Bai Yue thought for a moment and asked, "Is it okay if there’s one more person?" 

Lu Ke liked socializing—as long as the person was an omega or an alpha like Bai Yue, he was happy to make friends. Just as he was about to agree, he suddenly saw someone standing not far away. Under the night sky, the person's neat black short hair almost blended into the darkness. The sharp lines of his face and his handsome appearance naturally attracted everyone's attention. 

——Clearly, in terms of physique or appearance, that person was an alpha to the core. When their eyes met the emerald green of the other's, Lu Ke's face turned red and he hid behind Bai Yue: "Why is that alpha staring at us?"

Bai Yue turned around and saw that Shang Yufei had arrived, a few minutes earlier than agreed. He waved to the other party, who lifted his chin and walked over. Bai Yue said to Lu Ke, "We'll have dinner together tonight, let’s go…" Before he could finish speaking, he saw that Lu Ke had already moved away: "I... I'd better not!" Although Lu Ke was no longer as resistant to alphas as before, thanks to Bai Yue, it was limited to non-aggressive alphas. Just making eye contact with this kind made his legs go weak! The journey to overcoming his dislike for alphas was long and arduous. The revolution had not yet succeeded, and comrades still needed to strive. He retreated to the temporary dormitory.

Bai Yue watched Lu Ke's figure disappear. Footsteps came from behind, along with a question tinged with aggression: "Who was that?" Bai Yue turned around and saw Shang Yufei frowning deeply. "His name is Lu Ke," Bai Yue briefly introduced. Hearing the response, Shang Yufei lowered his head. He glanced at Bai Yue's palm, then suddenly grabbed it and started walking out. Bai Yue was caught off guard and stumbled. It was already late, but there were still scattered military school students around, posing a risk of being seen. He tried to withdraw his hand, but it was gripped even tighter. "…This is outside," Bai Yue reminded. Shang Yufei did not look at him. But finally, he let go of his hand, still with a hint of displeasure in his tone: "He just held your hand too." He? Was he referring to Lu Ke? Perhaps because of the joy of reunion, Lu Ke indeed acted very excited. However, such a level of contact... Bai Yue understood: "Are you jealous?" Shang Yufei huffed softly, without speaking. This reaction seemed somewhat cute to Bai Yue. However, when they were at Luohua Academy, his contact with Li Ren would only have been more frequent, not less. Now, Shang Yufei's reaction was so strong because he had undergone secondary differentiation into an alpha? He raised his hand, gently touched Shang Yufei's arm: "If you mind, I'll be more mindful of the distance in the future. However..." Bai Yue continued, "Although I'm now an alpha, my orientation hasn't changed." Hearing this, Shang Yufei suddenly looked at him. His expression was complicated, as if he wanted to ask something but found it difficult to speak. "To fall for an omega..." Bai Yue smiled, "unless you also undergo a second differentiation."

His voice was soft, but clear enough to reach Shang Yufei's ears. Even in the dim light, one could see the tips of his ears turning visibly red. Bai Yue noticed this and suddenly realized something. Stroking his chin, he mused, "If you could differentiate into an omega, that might actually be..." He was interrupted before he could finish. "Shut up!" Shang Yufei said with some embarrassment, "How could I possibly become an omega?" It was only a joke. Bai Yue laughed: "You're right." Shang Yufei turned back and continued walking forward coolly: "Enough with the nonsense, let’s hurry up and eat."

Because there were competitions the next day, they had a simple dinner. The next day, Emperor one Comprehensive Military School once again welcomed a huge crowd. This time, not only were there athletes, but many ordinary students also came to cheer for their schools. The venue for the event was the "Emperor one Stadium". This stadium was one of the iconic buildings of Emperor one Comprehensive Military School and was not open to the public on regular days. Spanning tens of thousands of square meters, a huge hemisphere inverted on the ground. From a distance, it looked like a giant egg. Today, it finally revealed its true face. The "giant egg" opened outwards from the center, revealing a large circular hole. The bright daylight poured in, illuminating the interior. Seats filled the interior on all sides, with an electronic screen floating at the top center of the arena, broadcasting the events inside. This allowed even those sitting far away to easily appreciate the athletes' grace. The opening ceremony was at nine in the morning. Half an hour before, the audience had already started to enter the arena, nearly filling the stadium that could accommodate thousands of people. The athletes who had arrived early were on standby backstage, waiting for the opening ceremony to begin.

Xu Chengdong was watching the broadcast of the inside of the dome on a micro-electronic screen in the resting room. When he saw the sea of people, he became nervous. Or rather, he had been nervous since the day before. "What should I do, what should I do," he muttered nonstop for half an hour. Someone, annoyed by his constant chatter, said, "The game hasn’t even started yet! If you're really that scared, I’ll replace you in the lineup."

 This person was an athlete who had been eliminated during the warm-up match two days earlier. "Huh?" Xu Chengdong was taken aback and seemed to hesitate at the suggestion. Before he could respond, he felt an arm wrap around his neck. 

The man with the beard was strong, almost choking him. He heard the man's loud voice beside his ear: "Hahaha, why so nervous! You've been through military missions, what’s there to be afraid of?" 

"Here, let me teach you a method. When you’re nervous, take a deep breath in, then breathe out. Take another deep breath in, and breathe out again..." 

Someone advised, "Stop breathing, he’s about to suffocate."

 Realizing this, the bearded man looked at the young man in his arms. His face was so red from the lack of breath, it seemed he was on the verge of passing out.

 Quickly letting go, he grabbed Xu Chengdong's shoulders and shook him, looking horrified: "Are you okay?" Xu Chengdong coughed weakly. Perhaps if it had been a second later, he would have been on his way to the afterlife. However, thanks to this, he seemed not as nervous as before. 

After all, what could be more frightening than death itself? Xu Chengdong thought listlessly. Amidst this chaos, Qin Fei was moving in and out of the crowd. When he came in for the third time, someone finally couldn't stand it: "Do you have a frequent need to urinate, or are you just nervous? Should that bearded guy treat you too?"

 Qin Fei wiped his sweat: "Ah, I’m looking for someone. Where did Bai... Bai Yue go?" He had seen him at the morning assembly, but now he was nowhere to be found. And Shang Yufei, the senior, was also missing. Coach Song, a member of the school committee and one of the coaches for this event, said upon hearing this: "Bai Yue asked for leave; he's on patrol now." "Huh?" Qin Fei was stunned, "Then he won’t be participating in the opening ceremony?"

 Coach Song shook his head: "He probably won’t make it in time." After a pause, he added, "But why didn’t you just contact him on his phone?" At this moment, Qin Fei realized his oversight. However, his concern wasn’t about this at the moment.

They made a lot of light signs and support banners, all for the purpose of letting Bai Yue see their hard work. However, the key person unexpectedly didn't show up.

Although there were more games to come, the opening ceremony was, after all, extraordinary.

If they heard this news, it would be a minor issue for the fan club to be disappointed. He always felt that his status would drop a notch again.

He thought it was finally his chance to experience romance in college. How frustrating!

After receiving the news, the members of the fan club reluctantly packed up their support materials.

At that moment, they heard a sharp female voice not far away.

"What, not showing up? Wasn't everything agreed upon previously?"

The members of the fan club turned their heads and noticed a group of people who had arrived at some point on their left.

Like them, these people also had light signs and support banners. But judging by their uniforms, they were not students from their Emperor one School.

Thinking they shared a common plight, a member of the support club took the initiative to strike up a conversation: "Did your idol also fail to show up?"

The girl nodded.

The member sighed, "Us too. We stayed up late to make these support materials, but it was all in vain."

The girl saw the name and photo on the support materials and showed a slightly nuanced expression.

"Oh, you're fans of omega. He does look pretty good."

The member was stunned and then indignantly said, "What omega, he is an alpha. Didn't you hear about the special recruitment at Emperor one?"

The person shook their head, still displaying an indifferent attitude. Then, she unfolded the poster in her hand to show it to the support club members.

"Does Emperor one have so few good-looking alphas that you like this type? In my opinion, alphas should look like alphas, what's the point if they're all soft and weak. Look at ours."

The person's poster depicted a handsome young man with light brown short hair.

"This, this..." the member repeated several times before finally exclaiming loudly, "Isn't this too cliché? At Emperor one, we have loads of people like this!"

Though the person on the poster indeed looked good, she couldn't tolerate someone speaking ill of Bai Yue.

"What's wrong with being refined? He will grow taller. And is appearance that important? What matters is capability! He is an S+ level alpha and has even joined the patrol team!"

Upon hearing "S+ level", the person's eyes visibly showed a hint of surprise but quickly suppressed it.

"Our Xing Xing is not bad either. He reached S level right in his first year, and he's first in every course. And in this sports meeting, he will help our 'Dark Flag' win the championship again!"

When it came to themselves, they could take a step back, but when it came to their idols, it was unbearable!

The other members of both sides noticed this argument and immediately started a verbal battle.

From a distance, the audience watched this drama unfold with bewildered faces.

The competition hadn't even started yet, and Emperor one and Dark Flag were already at odds?

Though Emperor one School was stronger in terms of overall strength, Dark Flag Defense Academy also held a high status among military schools.

If Emperor one's military school students were part of the military reserves, graduating mostly to join the battlefield, then Dark Flag Defense Academy specialized in fields like espionage, interrogation, and supervision, with most of its graduates overseeing criminals within various star system prisons.

It could be said that Emperor one and Dark Flag represented the visible and the invisible forces, respectively.

And the most anticipated part of this sports meeting was the competition between these two military schools.

Would Emperor one wash away its shame and reclaim the championship, or would Dark Flag win the championship for the second time in a row—both outcomes were highly anticipated.

As the opening ceremony began with stirring music, despite the debate not having concluded, students from both Emperor one and Dark Flag sat down so as not to disturb others.

They were still competing in their hearts. Winning the championship this time, they would make the other side bow their heads in acknowledgment!

...

The sound of the opening ceremony was loud, exploding in the sky above the dome.

Bai Yue, who happened to be patrolling at the time, stopped and looked in the direction of the dome.

His patrol time coincidentally overlapped with the opening ceremony.

Due to the limited number of new recruits in the patrol team and the more complex patrol routes required during the sports meeting, one person had to patrol alone in the end.

As the team leader, Bai Yue naturally took on this responsibility.

Despite this, it was a pity not to attend the opening ceremony.

The weather was nice today, clear and sunny. The fervent sun hung in the boundless blue sky, covering the earth with golden sunlight.

While patrolling, Bai Yue suddenly saw someone lying on the lawn not far away.

Under the scorching sun, the person lay flat on the sea of green, with their hand covering their face. A breeze passed by, causing the grass to lean in one direction, like ripples moved by the wind.

The person's linen-colored short hair trembled slightly with the breeze, but their body remained motionless.

Could it be heatstroke?

This thought crossed Bai Yue's mind as he approached and squatted next to the person, intending to move them to a shady spot first.

"Don't move."

The person who Bai Yue thought was unconscious suddenly spoke up.

Opening their eyes, they revealed amber-colored irises reflecting Bai Yue's face as they lifted their left hand.

Bai Yue followed the movement of the hand. Just as the person's fingertips were about to touch his cheek, he quickly grabbed the hand, holding it firmly.

The young man didn't seem to mind. "I'm sunbathing."

After speaking, he sat up. Perhaps because he had been lying down, his hair was a bit disheveled.

"It's good you're okay."

Bai Yue smiled slightly and stood up.

He noticed the other's uniform: "Are you a student from Dark Flag, here to watch the competition?"

The young man: "More accurately, I'm here to participate in the competition."

Bai Yue looked back in the direction of the dome.

The building was far away, hidden among the vague outlines of tall buildings, with just a hint of its dome visible.

Bai Yue: "The opening ceremony has already started."

"Yeah." The young man scratched his head, "Going back now, I'm sure to be scolded badly."

Although he said so, his expression was as relaxed as when he was lying down, seemingly not anxious at all.

Bai Yue: "I'll take you there."

Hearing this, the young man looked up.

"Really?"

He grinned, revealing his canines. 

"You're really nice. I've been wandering around here for so long without finding a way out. Your Emperor one is too big."

The young man stood up, brushing off the grass on his body: "But it's a blessing in disguise to meet someone as good-looking as you."

Such words might sound greasy if said by others, but the young man's clear and sincere manner seemed to come straight from the heart.

Bai Yue laughed: "Thank you."

He led the way, and the young man followed, striking up a conversation: "What's your name? I'm Sikong Xing, a freshman."

Bai Yue: "I'm Bai Yue, also a freshman."

"Sikong Xing."

Sikong Xing repeated the name, pausing for a few seconds before smiling, "That's a nice name."

...

Half an hour later, they finally arrived at the dome. The music of the opening ceremony was still blasting, making their ears hurt.

After dropping the person off, Bai Yue was ready to leave. He still had half of his patrol route to complete. But just as he turned around, his arm was caught.

Bai Yue turned to look.

"This competition, Dark Flag will win the championship."

Sikong Xing released his hand, pocketing it, "If we do win, I hope you can tell me your contact information."

This wasn't the first time Bai Yue was asked for his contact information. And each time, those people were mistaken about something.

Bai Yue: "I'm an alpha."

Hearing this, Sikong Xing tilted his head, "Your appearance is indeed deceiving."

He seemed not to care.

Bai Yue clasped his hands behind his back: "In that case, let's meet on the competition field."

He looked at Sikong Xing, smiling with his eyes.

"I'll be with my teammates, fighting for Emperor one to win the championship."

The sun was climbing higher, the sunlight growing brighter. The two stood opposite each other, one in the shadow of the dome, the other under the sun. Despite their different statures, their presences were equally matched.

Bai Yue had work to do, making a "please" gesture: "There are guides inside, let them take you to the rest area."

After saying this, he turned and left.

Sikong Xing stood in the shadow of the dome, unmoving for a long time. His face was hidden in the shadow, mysterious and unfathomable.

Until someone patted the back of his head: "Really, where did you run off to? The opening ceremony is almost over!"

Sikong Xing turned his head to see a student from Dark Flag's logistics team. His expression softened: "I wanted to go to the bathroom, ended up getting lost. Couldn't find my phone either."

"Always losing things."

Though the critique was voiced, the tone was teasing. This was a senior omega student. He handed over a phone: "Here, you left it in the car. Lucky I saw it, or you'd have to get a new one again."

"Thanks, senior."

Sikong Xing reached for the phone, his fingertips inadvertently brushing against the senior's hand.

"Having a senior by my side is truly great."

Hearing this, the senior's cheeks flushed. He withdrew his hand, crossing them while touching the warmth that lingered.

"I'll explain things to the coach for you. You should head to the rest area first."

...

A few minutes later, in the rest area, Sikong Xing was inevitably scolded for his unexplained absence from the opening ceremony. It seemed that the logistics team senior's explanation hadn't done much good.

But no matter how agitated the coach became, Sikong Xing's demeanor remained unchanged, making it unclear whether he was paying attention or not.

After a lengthy tirade, the coach took a big gulp of water, concluding, "This competition, Dark Flag has placed a lot of hope in you. The opponent is Emperor one, so don't let your guard down."

In other words, aside from Emperor one, the host and most challenging rival, the coach regarded other military schools merely as also-rans.

"Your ability is beyond doubt, but Emperor one is a formidable opponent. You must be fully alert and not show any weakness," the coach emphasized.

Sikong Xing yawned.

Annoyed, the coach asked, "Did you even listen?"

Sikong Xing nodded.

The coach challenged, "Then repeat what I just said!"

Sikong Xing crossed his arms, pondering: "You said I should've informed someone before going to the bathroom instead of wandering off on my own. And then…"

He rubbed the back of his head, smiling, "I forgot."

This reaction suggested he hadn't been listening from the start.

"Your casual attitude will definitely lead to a downfall at Emperor one!"

Sikong Xing turned away, his gaze landing on a small electronic screen.

The opening ceremony had ended, and there was a half-hour break before the preliminary rounds started. The broadcast was showing scenes from the stands.

"Emperor one isn't all that impressive."

With an innate S-level genetic grade, Sikong Xing had the right to be so confident.

Frowning, the coach cautioned, "But don't forget, Emperor one also recruited an S+ level freshman this year, whose genetic grade is even higher than yours. He'll surely participate in the competition, so you can't underestimate him."

The coach knew Sikong Xing lacked a sense of team honor. His participation in the competition was largely motivated by interest in the S+ level alpha.

Young people love challenges, and regardless of the motive, as long as he was serious about the competition, that was enough.

Seeing Sikong Xing become indifferent again, the coach used this information as leverage.

"Ah, S+."

It seemed Sikong Xing had only just remembered this detail, his eyes slightly narrowing.

"Compared to what I expected, that's quite disappointing."

The coach was puzzled.

What did that mean? Had these two met before?

Before he could ask, Sikong Xing interrupted, "That's enough, coach."

He tilted his head, smiling, "I need to get ready."

Seemingly impatient, the coach didn't press further, simply nodding in agreement.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

185K 11K 28
Life as an omega was hard in a world dominated by alphas, but it was even harder when one was an Omega male. But my life was a fairy tale, complete w...
251K 12.6K 25
How bad can things get for an Omega? Found in heat and pimped out by his professor, now pregnant, and vomiting from morning sickness until he passes...
10.6K 519 90
#BL #Omegaverse #18+ First installment "You're My Angel" - Completed Second Installment "My Angel Baby" - Ongoing Tristan didn't know life of the out...
265K 10.1K 75
IGBATIAPB Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the book. His alpha boyfriend marks an omeg...