TROLLS: what if branch's brot...

Galing kay BiancaSantana880

From the creator that brought you: what if mr. wolf kidnapped a baby and what if super Mario had a sister com... Higit pa

What if brozone never broke up
What happened to Brozone next
Brozone in: trolls-trollstice
Brozone: 20 years later
Brozone: hey brother
Brozone: party's over
Brozone: the trolls of hope
Brozone: The journey to bergan town
Brozone: back in bergan town
Brozone:King gristle
Brozone: Breaking in
Brozone: the past
Brozone: a date with danger
Brozone: trapped
Brozone: betrayed
Brozone: everyone deserves to be happy
Brozone: holiday
Brozone: holiday part 2
Brozone: holiday part 3
Brozone in: trolls world tour
Brozone in: bedtime story
Brozone: trolls wanna have fun
Brozone in: road trip
Brozone: the country trolls
Brozone in: jazz troll
Brozone in: The truth
Brozone: captured
Brozone in: just sing
Brozone: the concert of all tribes
Brozone in: holiday in harmony
Life of the tribe
New trolls on the block
Kismet
Brozone in: band together
Brozone in: royal wedding
Brozone in: troll-napped
Brozone in: brozone's back
Brozone: what happened to brozone
Brozone: vacation at vacay island
Brozone: megastars
Brozone: at all costs
Brozone: putt putt trolls
Brozone: shattered
Brozne: search snd rescue
Brozone: rescuing brozone
Brozone: back together again
Coming soon
Brozone in: trolls harmony
Brozone: taking a break
Brozone: surprised
Brozone: family reunion
Brozone: the legend of the harmonium prism
Brozone: the map of the prism
Brozone: family bonding

Brozone: the cave of the Snakdra

432 17 1
Galing kay BiancaSantana880

"What?!" The guys were shocked.

"Poppy what do you mean you don't want the baby" John asked.

"We figured you might be excited the most" Floyd says.

"Yeah aren't you happy" Bruce asked.

"Look I love branch more than anything but..I don't want to have a baby, I'm not not ready for that responsibility yet, I'm not ready to be a mom, I don't want to be a mom yet, that would mean I'll have to give up a lot of things: partying, hanging out with friends, scrape booking, do you have any idea how much I have to give up"

But they did, the guys felt empathy for her, "poppy we get it, giving up everything isn't easy but it's a start" Floyd tries to assure her by touching her hand.

"But I just don't think I want to start a family with branch, I know how excited he is, he grew up with out one and it's very hard for him and now he has a chance to start over but...I don't think I want to start a family with him"

"Well you can't leave him, he was so excited for this baby, we figure you would be happy too" John says.

"I know I know but I don't know if I want to be a mom"

The guys started to worry if branch knew he'd be crushed and there's three baby.

"At least try to think about it, who knows maybe this baby will change your mind" Clay says.

"Poppy I get it having a baby is scary trust me I should know" Bruce says, "but you tell branch you'll only leave heartbreaks"

"I know Bruce"

"Just try to think this though and soon you will see, having a baby will make things better and trust me it's worth it"

Poppy tries to see the positive side of having a baby, "just please let branch down easy and maybe after this adventure is over ok" Floyd holds her shoulder.

"Ok" she sighs.

Then suddenly...."STOP!" Rhythm slams his face against Rhonda's face causing them to stop.

"We're here" he says as he and Melody jumps off.

"Dad what are you crazy" Clay says.

They all get out to see where they are at that was supposed to be quiet but they were annoyed to see it was a....old fashioned diner.

"Seriously a diner, this is the private place where you wanted us to go" John asked sounding unpleased.

"What we figured we grab a bite to eat" rhythm says.

"Well I am craving for some lunch" branch says.

"See branch gets the idea" rhythm wraps his arms around him.

Takes a sit when a waitress takes their order, "can I get you anything?"

"Yeah I'll take a double cheeseburger but can you replace the buns with donuts" branch says.

"Sure thing hon" she came back with branch's order.

His parents were surprised by this strange craving he had but brushed it off as Melody takes out the map.

"Ok so here the part of the map" he says.

All they see was a cave with some strange writing, clueless.

"So here's where the next part of the map will be" melody explains.

"The scripture says to find the lost treasure you must venture to the cave of the Snakdra" says rhythm.

Then everyone gasped in horror, "the cave of Snakdra, are you guys crazy" clay muttered.

Branch overheard while he was eating, "what's the Snakdra, do you mean hydra?"

"Uh no no branch, the hydra is a several headed dragon the Snakdra is a several headed snake which is too dangerous which is why we're not going"

"Come on John it's the only way to get to the other map" rhythm says.

"No way dad, anyone who goes in the cave never comes out" Bruce added.

"Come now boys, where the worst that can happen"

A few minutes later they arrived to outside the cave of the legendary Snakdra.

When branch gets inside, he sees inside the cave was crystallized.

"Wow" he muttered, it made his dad smiled.

"Beautiful isn't it?" He asked, branch turned to his dad and bobbed them John cuts between them.

"Don't be fooled by the crystal rocks, it maybe dazzling on the island but it's still dangerous, let's just find the other map so we can get out of here"

They looked around for the map but couldn't spot it anywhere.

Poppy and viva were distracted by the beauty cave, they giggled then poppy had a stupid idea.

"ECHO!" She shouted.

Branch's family look back in fear, "POPPY DON'T" John shouted looking worried.

Then suddenly the ground shook and several purple snake stepped heads rise up.

They looked furious at the trolls who were trespassing and interrupted their nap, they hissed angry.

"Ah" everyone panicked, the boys used what they can to defend themselves.

John holds branch back to protect him.

"Hey behind me branch, guys we got to protect branch"

"I'm gonna kill mom and dad for this" Clay grunts.

"I'm pretty sure they'll do it for us" Bruce points out to the angry snakes.

Branch looks around seeing how worried everyone was then he hears raindrops falling from the ceiling and hitting the crystals making a musical note of the scientists and it gives him an idea.

"Floyd, hey do you still have your guitar" he turns to his worried brother.

"Yeah why do you ask?"

"I have a idea but do You trust me"

Floyd hesitated but seeing the snake how they have no other choice he nodded his head.

"Yeah I trust you"

"Good, follow my lead"

The snake gets closer but then bleach started to sing the scientists.

As the snake get closer to attacking his brothers, branch gets in front stopping them.

"Come up to meet you Tell you I'm sorry Don't know how lovely you are"

The snakes hissed at him but after hearing his voice they stopped and stared at him.

"Branch! What are you doing?" John asked worried.

But Bruce could see as he touch John's arm, "no wait I think he's getting the idea"

Bruce points to see the Snakdra swaying their heads and they sigh by branch's singing as Floyd plays his guitar to the tune.

"I had to find you Tell you I need you Tell you I set you apart"

Branch distracted the snakes as they carefully walked slowly through them.

"Tell me your secrets Ask me your questions Let's go back to the start"

Branch tries wooing them, he caresses their cheeks and he lifts one of them chins up, one of them faints and some sighs as they were being chased by his singing and smile.

"Running in circles Coming up tails Heads on a science apart"

Then the others join in, John tears a part of a crystal and he hits a stick with it to the beat, Bruce plays a flute and Clay hits two sticks together.

"Nobody said it was easy It's such a shame for us to part Nobody said it was easy No one ever said it would be so hard Oh take me back to the start"

But while branch was singing, his mom was still looking for the map.

"Melody we got to go while we can" rhyme pulls on her arm.

"Not without the map, it's got to be around here somewhere"

Then poppy spot the map up above, "there" she ran to get it but steps on the tail of the leader.

She raises up, snapped out of the song, she turned to poppy alerting the others.

She hissed with two joining her side, branch panics as poppy backs up.

Then he ran singing to the three snakes, they hissed at him but when he vocalized, the other two stared at him nudging the leader.

Who stopped hissing looking at the two confused who looks down at branch.

And when she hears him singing, she was wooed by him.

"Nobody said it was easy It's such a shame for us to part Nobody said it was easy"

He cups her face while poppy viva and Melody get away.

"No one ever said it would be so hard I'm going back to the start"

The leader sees him looking at the map so she gives it to him.

"I'm going back to the start" he takes the map and he presses his head against her, "I'm going back... to the start"

Then each one branch watched as the Snakdra fall asleep from his singing.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

8.8K 103 18
Poppy discovers that Branch and his four brothers were once part of her favorite boy band. When one of his siblings, Floyd, gets kidnapped by a pair...
31.9K 672 20
brozone story + brozone oneshots 😁 these characters don't belong to me! all rights go to dreamworks nor are these stories canon, just for fun and m...
17.3K 243 28
This is like the extended version of Trolls Band Together, Because there wasn't a wedding scene in the end of the movie. And so I am re changing the...
3.3K 59 12
How Branch and Poppy End Up Getting Married (no nsfw, some suggestive stuff, broppy, other random ships, a lot is kissing, some bad writing) This ta...