Brozone: party's over

Later that night, the trolls were starting the party, it was the biggest loudest and craziest party ever, with glitter, loud music and Bonnie being carried by the crowd.

"Yeah!"

"I love you so much!"

"Yeah! Whoo! Glitter!"

"Yolo!"smidge shouts.

As the party went on, inside brozone was getting ready to perform.

"Me me me me me" John was practicing singing, spruce was fixing his hair as Clay and Floyd were doing some preshow stretching, and as for branch.

Well, he just stared at himself in the mirror, he was nervous, then a a purple-skinned Troll with blue, teal and green long straight hair came in, his name is creek.

"Ello brozone, thought I come in and wish you all good luck night"

They all turned around to face him, "ah creek you're here, oh branch this is creek, he's clay's yogi instructor" John introduced him to creek.

"Nice to meet you mate, it's a pleasure to finally need you" creek shook with too of his hands.

"Nice to meet you too"

"Namaste Clay"

"Namaste" Clay repeats.

But then creek makes a sour face, "oh, oh my, I'm beginning to scents a lot of negativity and it appears to be coming from you" he turns to branch and takes his hands.

"Oh oh, oh my, I sense you are...nervous, very nervous"

"Yes, I am nervous, it has been awhile since I preformed"

"Oh pre-show jitters, I get it can be scary but we just need to cleanse out that negative energy and put in some positive ones"

"What?" Branch says.

"You see Creek is gonna-uh?"

"I'm going to cleanse out the old energies and put in some new ones so everyone join hands, join hands"

They get together and hold hands, they do some breathing exercises.

But after that, the party started to get more wild, branch lols outside and he sees how crazy it was getting.

"Whoa, uh John is this party supposed to be this crazy" branch asked and John saw the five of them could see this was getting out of hand.

"This can not be good" branch says.

"You got that right, I'll be right back" John says.

"Uh poppy don't you think this is a bit too much" John asked.

"What no, we need More glitter!"

"Uh poppy I really don't think this is a good idea"

But as soon as they light up the glitter the boys stared looking horrid.

"This is not gonna be good" John says as he puts his goggles on.

Clay and spruce covered their eyes and as Floyd covers his, he covered branch's eyes too.

"Turn it up!"

But when the explosion went up in the air like fireworks, it was so loud it alerted an old foe.

Deep in the first the royal chef who spend the last few years looking for the trolls.

"I can't hear you!"

"Trolls" she finally found them.

It was almost show time when branch was getting ready, poppy came in and when she saw him squealed quietly in joy then she breaths keeping a calm face and she approached him.