Brozone: 20 years later

"Twenty years ago today, King Peppy made us safe... And now every Troll is free to be happy and live in perfect...Harmony"

"Harmony"

"Harmony"

"And that's why we hug every hour"

"Yep"

"I wish it was every half hour"

"So do I. But that wouldn't leave much time for singing and dancing, now would it?"

"Princess Poppy, do the Bergens still want to eat us?"

"You bet! But just because it's the only way they'll ever be happy"

"Oh, no. I do taste delicious"

"Isn't there anything else to make them happy?"

"What about having birthday parties?"

"Or slumber parties?"

"Or staring at your parents while they sleep"

"But I don't want to be food"

"Don't worry. No Troll ever will be. And that's why we're celebrating with the biggest party ever.
Everybody's gonna be there. Including BROZONE"

"Everybody?"

"Everybody"

"Everybody, move your hair and feel united
Everybody, shake your hair and feel united Yeah, everybody's coming to the celebration I'ma hook you up with the invitation let your hair swing and party with me No bad vibes just love, you'll see Do the D-A-N-C-E, one-two-three-four fight Stick to the B-E-A-T, get ready to Ignite You are such a P-Y-T catching all the lights Just easy as A-B-C that's how you make it right It ain't hard out here when you're doing it right Put a smile on blast that's the Troll life And I'm here to help you through it come on, Smidge, I know you can do it Your confidence gives me strength"

"Okay, Mr. Dinkles Say, leaves! Something's missing"

"That's it!"

"Don't stop, don't stop don't stop the beat I can't stop, can't stop can't stop the beat I won't stop, won't stop won't stop the beat Go! Everybody, shake your hair and feel united Sunshine day, everybody's singing Sunshine day Everybody, move your hair and feel united"

And at the end of the song, they heard a group clapping: brozone.

"Yeah!"

"Alright"

"WOO!"

"That was amazing poppy" John says.

As the years passed, brozone has grown out of boyhood, even baby branch.

John Dory: The protector and leader of the group, John Dory is a survivalist. His personality answers the question, "what would Branch have been like if he had never met Poppy?"