Brozone in: just sing

The rock cracked open and Branch came out.

Branch looked like a Rock Troll. "Rock on!" Branch said. The Rock Trolls started to cheer.

Floyd was horrified by what barb down, he was shattered as soon as he stopped resisting, he fell on his knees, his arms on the ground to keep him up.

"No, no, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" John fell on his legs cried.

Spruce horrified by the tragic event, he fainted, but Clay was furious, his blood boiling and he turned from anger to raged.

"You PYSCHO SHE-DEMON ROCK MONSTER! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Clay grabs a sharp stick, he jumps out to barb.

But as she turns two rock trolls pulling Clay down by his arms with their arms.

"Oh, sick! Totally works." Barb said with amazement.

"Let me go!" Clay grunts trying to break free when he spruce and JD get pushed.

"Who's ready to get ripping tattoos everywhere except our faces in case we still need office jobs?" Branch asked, which creates more cheers from the crowd.

"You're turning everyone into rock zombies?" Poppy asked.

Floyd approached his brother, "branch? No!" Floyd hugs his zombie brother.

"Yep. I can't wait to party with you, poppy" Barb said.

"Hey watch where you're pushing" spruce says.

"Let go" JD says.

"NO!" Floyd tries to stop but he gets hold back.

The three boys joins Cooper, Prince D for the transformation.

Barb started using the ultimate power chord on the leaders of the different music Trolls. Poppy began picking at the lock on the cage.

"NO!" JD yelled when he saw delta dawn turned into a zombie.

Then poppy unlocked the cage. But as she opened the cage door, Barb looked at her.

"Not so fast, Pipsqueak." Barb said.

"Hey, boy toy, it's mullet time." Barb said to Branch.

Branch faces her and uses his hair to hold poppy, so she can't escape. Barb then fired the ultimate power chord at you.

"No!" Floyd shouted.

She get hit and fall to the ground. She get back up as a rock zombie.

"Who wants to party?! Without smiling." Poppy said, the Rock Trolls cheered.

"Finish them off." Barb said before throwing the ultimate power chord to you. She grab the ultimate power chord and looked at Cooper, Prince D, and the last of brozone.

She aimed the ultimate power chord at them. But she  winked at them and then aimed the ultimate power chord at Barb.

"Huh?" Brozone was confused.

"What are you doing? You're supposed to be a rock zombie!" Barb asked with confusion.

She pull two gumdrops out of her ears. "Gumdrops.
Soundproof and delicious." She then ate the gumdrops.

"She learned that from watching me!"
Hickory said.

"Give me that!" Barb said.

"I'm not gonna let you do this to anyone else! A world where everyone looks the same and sounds the same?
That's not harmony." Poppy said.

"Hey, Barb?" A Rock Troll said. You looked to see Riff.

"Maybe queen poppy has a point. If we all look the same, act the same, dress the same, how will anyone know we're cool or something?" He asked.