It's All About Me[CHAENNIE]

By i4i-Vpd-hEE-LWu

Roseanne is exemplary at home and completely unstable at school. She's inadequate, but that doesn't stop her... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23[M]
25
26
27
28
29
30
31[M]
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

24

160 17 3
By i4i-Vpd-hEE-LWu

Rose is standing near the entrance to the bathroom:

-Actually, it was unpleasant for me. It's worth giving up and leaving you.

There is no answer. Not a single sound at all. Rose can't just leave her. Apparently, she was the first one to say something wrong. It wasn't hard to guess what it was, since she only said about dominance. It looks like she was mistaken. If she is the first person Jennie has done something to, then it is quite logical to be offended by her phrase. On the other hand, it was possible to simply answer, and not be rude. Rose adjusts the blanket she is wrapped in.

-You're going to have to come out anyway.- She adds, leaning her forehead against the door.

There's a knock on the door. The blonde sighs and goes to open it. She looks out, Jay is standing there:

-Irene said that Jennie is in her room. Can you call her?

-You know, she's... - Rose doesn't have time to finish, she hears the bathroom door open.- She's coming out now.

The blonde walks away from the door, making way for Jennie. The girl is dressed, but her face is still flushed, and her disheveled hair is pulled into a high ponytail. She leaves, closing the door behind her, without even looking at Rose.

***

Rose spent the evening in the room, texting with her friend and her girlfriend. Jennie didn't come back until lights out. Drunk. The smell of alcohol filled the room in a matter of seconds. She had to open the window.

The blonde doesn't try to start a conversation, avoiding even looking at her roommate. She wants to hit her, but the only thing Rose does is suppress her emotions. Out of the corner of her eye, she notices that Jennie goes to bed without changing her clothes. The desire to hit her becomes even greater. It is difficult for her to keep herself in control. Lisa comes to the rescue. She writes messages, repeating and convincing that it is better to keep silent.

They had sex. She and Jennie had sex. She wants to speak out. Rose won't do it because she understands that she needs to watch what Jennie will do. There is no answer to Lisa's question, why exactly it is necessary to observe, and what conclusions should come. Unclear. Repeating her threat a second time in a day, and even after sex, would be a pathetic sight. Rose doesn't yet know exactly what she will do, but so far she has the support of a friend to calm her impulses.

Seokjin looks in to check their room, and after half an hour, Jennie leaves.

Rose really wants to sleep. Not to think about where and with whom her roommate hangs out.

At one o'clock in the morning, the blonde gets out of bed and starts turning circles around the room, thinking about what would be the best thing to do. Ignoring it, as a friend advises, would be ideal, but damn it, how difficult it is. She just needs to go to bed.

She quickly gets dressed and, throwing on a windbreaker, leaves the room.

Rose goes to the place where they drank last time. She won't be able to sneak up on her at night, so as she gets closer, she hears the voices fade away and whispers "someone is coming."

-Damn, you scared us.- Jay and everyone else exhale in relief.- We didn't plan to hang out here at all, so we didn't invite.

-They thought they were going to leave with booze on the sly.- Sunwoo says.

Chahee and two other girls are here—apparently her friends, Sunwoo, a guy whose name Rose didn't remember, Jay and Jennie. The brown-haired girl is sitting farthest from everyone under the tree, and Rose can't see her well.

-What are you doing here? Even if there was a party, neither you nor your friends would be invited. Sana is pissing us off.- Chahee says, waving the cup.

-Who are you anyway?- Rose stretches, as if looking closely.- I'm sorry, I have a bad memory for forgettable people.

-Are you freaking out?- Chahee's friend speaks up.- We're here...

-Oh, my God.- Rose interrupts her.- You're here to make your friend look prettier against your background. You don't have to talk to me, please.- She touches her temples with her fingers.

-Rose, let's not be aggressive.- Jay intervenes. He walks up to her and puts his hand on her shoulder.- We're sitting fine. If you want a drink, you can do it. Just let's not quarrel.

-Let her go.- Chahee sighs.- No one called her.

-But who called you?- Jennie says, and by the sound of it, she's very drunk.- What are you doing here?- Kim starts to rise, but falls. Jay goes to help her. He takes her hand, but the girl waves it away.- Let me go. What are you doing here?- Jennie repeats more rudely, getting to her feet. She is staggering, closing the distance with her roommate.

-I came to see you.- Rose answers calmly, tilting her head to the side. She anticipates a showdown not only with Chahee, who is also starting to get up, but also with Jennie.

-She doesn't seem very happy to see you.- Chahee comments.

-Is anyone interested in your opinion here at all?- Jennie turns to look at her.- Shut your mouth.- She points at it with her index finger.

Rose's eyebrows are creeping up. Chahee, without answering, takes a step back.

-She's had a lot to drink.- Jay clarifies.

-Holy shit.- Rose says softly, taking a step towards Jennie, to which she nods.

Jay holds out a glass, and Rose accepts it.

-I wanted to annoy you.- Jennie takes Rose's arm and leads her to the tree where she was sitting.- I'm not feeling well. So?

-Let's go.- Park turns around to give a glass back to Jay.

She takes the brown-haired girl deeper into the forest.

-Actually, I don't have nausea.- Jennie says with a wry smile, collapsing.- There was nothing. Maybe you've already called the cops. You're a blackmailer.

-I haven't done that yet.- Rose smiles, wrapping both arms around Jennie's waist so that she doesn't fall to the ground.- I wasn't joking, I can.

-Oh, you're a bad prankster. You have a problem with humor at all.

-I have problems with you, but otherwise everything is fine.- Rose pulls the girl to straighten up.

-You followed me. You've definitely fallen in love with me. Damn.- Jennie accidentally hits Rose on the head while trying to wrap her arms around her neck.- Problems with coordination.

The blonde sighs heavily. She will not respond to this. There is no point, and most likely Jennie will forget everything anyway.

-Let's go home.- Rose is trying to grab the girl so that it is convenient to carry her.

-Home.- Jennie giggles hoarsely.- You're so caring.

-You finally appreciated it.- Rose smiles, slowly moving forward with the girl hanging around her neck.- You're not as easy as you might seem.

-Damn, I can't feel my legs. Don't tell me my legs got blown off.- Jennie giggles again.- That would be so creepy. Rose, you're so beautiful.

-You're such a fool.

Park feels her knee starting to hurt. I immediately remember her mother's reproaches.

The blonde smiles for only a few seconds, and then winces in pain. Her knee doesn't really hurt, but it starts to ache. Nothing special. This happens sometimes. It happens even at night in bed. Rose slowly moves forward, repeating to herself that everything is fine, but her body is hot, and then cold. Soothing thoughts cannot block the growing panic. Her heart starts pounding somewhere in her throat.

-Stop.- Rose stops, pinning Jennie against a tree.- Wait a minute.

For a moment, it seems that Kim has sobered up. She looks at the girl thoughtfully and frowningly.

-The light from the moon is falling on you. You're romantic, beautiful. Your face is so blue.... No, not the face, but this... From the sky. I had a phone somewhere.- She starts to dig in her pockets, but immediately collapses, and Rose catches her.- Fuck, I wanted to take a picture of you. You should see this.

-Shut up.- Rose smiles hysterically, and then winces again.- You're so small and so heavy.

-Okay, I can walk without your help.- Jennie pushes her away, and Rose lets her. The brown-haired girl staggers forward a few meters, stumbles, straightens up and walks again.- Are you going there? Light my way with your beauty!

Jennie interrupts thoughts about her knee with her remarks. Rose puts her arm around her waist and they walk on.

-Eww.- Jennie says suddenly.

-What?

-I imagined Jay's dick...

-What?- Rose grimaces.- Eww, could you not talk about it?

-It's not about Jay, in general, but in general. I just imagined it. I probably wouldn't have sex with him.- Jennie slows down, turning to the blonde.

- I'm not sure.- Rose answers honestly. If it were easy for a girl to ask questions, she would definitely ask something. A drunk Jennie would be honest. On the other hand, a sober Jennie also says what she thinks. Rose persuades herself to ask something. Most likely, this conversation will be forgotten altogether. This is a good opportunity.

They have already reached the path, and there are still twenty meters to the building. Rose closes her eyes, hugging the girl tighter. She has to say something.

-If you used to be the one who was dominated, then why me?- Rose's voice is muffled and hard to hear. But Jennie doesn't ask again. She stops abruptly and squints at Rose.

-Do you want to talk about it? Now?- Jennie squints, and then tries to focus her gaze on the other person again.- I'm drunk.

The blonde sighs:

-That's the whole point.

-No, dear.- Jennie smiles broadly, and then raises her hand and waves her index finger in front of the girl's face.- It's so cool.- The smile immediately disappears from her face, and she hugs herself with both arms.- I wish someone would warm me up.

Rose notices two silhouettes ahead.

-Someone's coming.- She whispers, grabbing Jennie's hand.

The brown-haired girl looks around.

-Fuck.- She pushes Rose to the ground and then falls towards her.

-Thank you for not throwing me on the asphalt.- Park grumbles, getting out from under her roommate.

-We need to get behind that bush.- Kim directs, tugging at Rose's jacket.- We have to crawl to it.- Jennie crawls forward, not sparing her sweater at all. She looks back at Rose.- Why aren't you crawling?! If they notice us, and I'm drunk, they'll arrange a search, and I can't throw away the drugs, it's expensive. Come on, crawl!- She is already hissing menacingly, and Rose has no choice but to crawl further — she is panting, but crawling. The grass is longer near the bushes, and it becomes as comfortable as possible in this situation.

-It's cozy here.- Jennie giggles, peeking out from behind the bushes.- You can't see us here. They are standing near the building. Damn, it's two o'clock in the morning, why can't they sleep?

-We could move back, go around the building through the woods and wait there until they leave.- Rose lies down on her stomach, propping her head with her hands.- Your damn clothes are revealing, you'll catch a cold.

-We're not going anywhere. It's more fun here. Are you having fun?- Kim stands up, pulling her sweater lower.

-Tell me, do I look cheerful?

Jennie crawls up close to the blonde and stands up, starting to dig in her pockets:

-Wait a minute.- She whispers to herself and takes out a piece of gum.- Would you like some gum?- Rose refuses. Kim chews gum quickly the next minute.- In general, it won't help much.

-It won't help at all.- Rose smiles, approaching the girl. Jennie tastes like alcoholic gum— it seems delicious, but you still wince.

Rose gets used to it too quickly. She no longer feels anything unpleasant about this kiss and notices the advantages of Jennie being drunk — her gaze has become softer, more tender or something. Jennie looks relaxed and even defenseless.

-God, you smell good. Your skin.- Jennie sniffs her neck.- I love this smell. Your eyes...  And the lips.- Jennie rolls over from her side to her back, crawling under Rose.- I'm also turned on by your calmness, the way you try to analyze everything. And then one moment — and your brain turns off altogether. You are very hot-tempered and unpredictable. It's a pity that it only shows up when you're angry.

-You've become very articulate.- Rose moves to lie completely on top of the girl.- Are you feeling dizzy?

-My head is a little dizzy. Everything is blurry except for you. I'm even a little jealous of your girlfriend.

This phrase makes Rose tense up. Jennie catches her puzzlement and continues:

-I mean, if I wanted a relationship and found someone. I think she's very lucky to have you.- Jennie kisses Rose for a second, who already looks thoughtful.- Well, except that you're cheating. I'm not judging you.

A loud intake of breath, and Park rolls onto her back, laying down next to the girl:

-I didn't cheat on her. We've been dating for a year somewhere. I don't think she thinks she's lucky. Our tastes and preferences are too different.

-Well, I guess when you love someone, then you don't care about these flaws.

Rose turns to the girl who is looking at the sky. She wants to say, "probably." This explains why Yerim is with her, but she doesn't want to tell Jennie why she's with Yerim at all. Rose expects Jennie to ask: if this is love, then why is she cheating, but she doesn't ask. There are a lot of questions in her head. She would like to ask something, but because Rose thinks that every question indirectly refers to her, she slows down. On the other hand... Why would that be? She doesn't think Jennie would think that.

-What if you fell in love?

Jennie immediately turns to her:

-Then I would probably want a relationship. Or did you think that I had some kind of position?- She laughs softly, the laughter turning into a kind smile.- I just never liked to think about it. I was in a relationship with a guy because it was convenient, I didn't like it. That's all.

Something prickled in her chest. Maybe Lisa is right. Even Jennie is right, even though she says it in jest. Maybe Rose has fallen in love? She cares. She wonders where the line is between strong sympathy and falling in love? Or is it like an epiphany? If this is the case, then most likely the epiphany occurred on the second day, where various emotions appeared from negative to exciting. What's the difference? Whatever you call it, it's complete crap.

-Are you cold?- Park asks, changing the conversation and simultaneously standing up to look out from behind the bushes. Two people are still standing by their building.

-No. You know.- Jennie is on top of me in an instant, leaning on me with all her weight. She looks into the eyes opposite with a smile.- I want you even now, when we're just lying under a bush. It's like you're radiating some kind of energy, and I can feel it. I don't know how to explain it. In short, I want you all the time. If it's not sex, then I definitely want to kiss you. I love you, you're... very beautiful. Thank you for lying with me under the bush.

The lips on Rose's face slowly stretch into a smile. They stretch out to hide the desire to take a deep breath, swallow or something like that. Because even if she holds back an inappropriate sound, her condition will most likely betray her facial expression. It is logical to assume that these words should be smiled at, not offended.

Jennie is too simple. So simple that she can say what she wants and loves and absolutely not give it any meaning. A person in love will never drop his first confession so casually. That's what friends do. That's what Rose and Lisa do. "I love you so much, thank you for being with me under the bush." Actually, she wants to laugh, but something in her chest hurts. The smile becomes sincere and hysterical.

-You're welcome.- Rose says.

Jennie stares at her with her drunken eyes for a while, and then starts to get up:

-It's cold. I'll call Irene, she'll open the window, and we'll get through. They don't seem to be going to leave.

Rose sighs and starts to rise slowly. Climbing through the window is just brilliant, it will be a gorgeous end to a strange evening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 8.1K 41
You are a 19 year old college student who is a fan of TWICE. She found a job that pays her well to earn enough money to see her bias... Park Jihyo. L...
4.8K 55 22
"You're my Angle, Baby" [ As it said, to fall in love with the correct person we should fall for the wrong one first. But when the wrong person is...
53.5K 2K 54
Dealing with a trauma, Lisa's father decided to transfer her school where she met two women who will change her life. The question is, is it for the...
36.1K 1.5K 37
Queen bee Park Chae Young isn't all the smiles and laughs that you think she is. Rose is suffering from the high expectations and lies. She just want...