Tied Together✨| 18+

By ___unknownwrites___

ADHIRAJ RANDHAWA X ARADHYA SINGH #Book1 of 'TOGETHER' series "Because love can break all boundaries.." Two op... More

Dedication
Meeting our mains
Prologue: The First Largest Weapon Dealer
Author's Note
1. When the Lion meets the Gem
2. Cold War
3. Falling for the beast!?
4. Jealous?
5. Haldi
6. Mesmerised
7. Threatning
8. The kidnapping
9. I am ready
10. The Marriage
11. Welcome home!
12. An interactive FIRST NIGHT
13. Peheli Rassoi
14. You are mine 🔥
15. Call me Adhiraj! 🔥
16. Happy Holi
17. Unforgettable Memories
18. My Obsession 🔥
19. Panic Attack
Important✨
20. Her Traumatising Past
21. Healing her soul
23. Game Night
24. First Month Anniversary
25. 'Will you marry me again Mrs. Aradhya Adhiraj Randhawa?'🔥
26. Staying Apart
27. Shopping
28. Secret Meet up! 🔥
29. Tables Turned!
Spotify playlist💗✨
30. Haldi💛
31. Mehendi & Sangeet
32. ✨The Great Grand Wedding✨
33. Suhagraat🔥
34. The Intense First Night🔥
35. Horse Riding
36. Surprise🔥
37. 'Good Morning Sweetheart!' 🔥
38. Night Club
39. An unknown stalker
40. Happy Birthday Aradhya🔥
41. Fairytale
42. He opens up!
43. Honeymoon in Paris🔥
44. His BAD GIRL🔥
45. Swimming pool🔥
46. New Things🔥
47. Last Day In Paris🔥
48. Ice cream date
49. Taking Care
50. Stress Buster🔥
51. A Trap!?
52. The Plan
53. Rescued
54. Her tunrn to Dominate🔥

22. Revenge

2.9K 226 12
By ___unknownwrites___

"Bhaiya kal raat se lagatar maar kha raha hai yeh sala!", Yuvraj said standing beside me.
(Bhaiya he's getting beaten up since yesterday night!)

We were in my farmhouse which is a few kilometres away from our mansion. We both were standing in the front gate of the room where my guest was kept since yesterday night. He was still getting beaten up by my men. The person who was tied with metal chains and was being brutally beaten up continuously is none other than Agasthya Sharma. One of my business partners along with a very high investor of our company.

"Bandh karo!", Yuvraj ordered our men entering the room along with me.
(Stop it!)

"Open his blindfold!", I ordered my men.

Agasthya opened his eyes and lifted his gaze towards me.

"Adhiraj Randhawa!", he said in surprise.

"Yes Agasthya Sharma! Welcome to hell.", I said to him smirking.

"Why are you doing this Adhiraj!? We are bloody business partners! Both of our fathers are so good friends.", he said panting.

"Jisne meri biwi ko itna dukh diya, usko main iss duniya mein chayen ki saans tak bhi nahi lene dunga!" I said grinning my teeth. My blood was boiling, I wished to shoot him with my gun just now but my sweetheart had suffered a lot because of this bastard and I won't give him such an easy death.
(The one who gave so much pain to my wife, I will not even let him take a breath of peace in this world!)

"Toh yeh saab uss kutiya k liye ho raha hai!", Agasthya said chuckling. His hands and legs were still tied with metal chains, blood was dripping from every corner of his body.
(So all this is happening because of that bitch!)

"Abbey saaley! teri himmat kaise hui meri bhabhi k barey mein aise bolne ki!?", saying Yuvraj thrashed him on the ground. I did not stop him. He's ultimately going to get the worst punishment from me.
(You fucker! How dare you address my bhabhi like this!?)

Agasthya was still lying on the floor, blood was oozing out from his forehead. He still had that wicked smile on his face. I picked him up fisting his hair snd made him sit straight facing me.

"Teri himmat kaise hui usko chune ki? Main uske aankhon mein ek ansu tak bardash nahi kar sakta aur tu ne usko itna bara trauma diya...uski zindagi kharab kardi!", I yelled at him punching his face with all the force I had.
(How dare you touch her? I can't even tolerate a drop of tear in her eyes and you have given her such a big trauma....you ruined her life!)

"Aye Adhiraj! Uss kutiya k liye tu khudki zindagi kyu barbad kar raha hai!? Tujhe pata hai na mere papa kya kar sakte hai...", Agasthya said grinning his teeth. How dare this punk threaten me!
(Hey Adhiraj! Why are you ruining your life for that bitch!? You know right what my father can do!?)

I took a dagger from the table beside me and pinned it on his palms earning a loud scream from him.

"Aaaaahhhhhh...."

"Saaley chutiye! Tu mujhe blackmail kar raha hai hm!? Tujhe pata hai na k main tere baap ko footpath mein bhik mangwa sakta hoon huh! Aur Aradhya k baarey mein aur ek sabdh bola na toh teri yeh zaban kaat dalunga main!", I warned him and took out the dagger from his palm earning another loud scream.
(You bloody fucker! You are blackmailing me hm!? You know right that I can make your father sit on the footpath and make him beg for money huh! And if you utter another word about Aradhya then I'll rip off your tongue!)

"Tu ne uske saath zabardasti ki, uska rape kiya! Tujhe toh main nahi chodunga aaj! Bohot dard saha he ussne, aab teri baari hai!"
(You forced yourself on her, you raped her! I won't spare you so easily! She has gone through a lot of pain, now it's your turn!)

" I have a gift for you Mr. Sharma! Yuv, leke ao!"
(I have a gift for you Mr.Sharma! Yuv, bring it!)

Yuvraj immediately went outside to bring what I had asked for. It's a leather belt embedded with spikes on its body. One thrash is enough for the person to squirm in pain but this fucker needs to suffer a lot today!

"Yeh lijiye bhaiya!", saying Yuvraj handed me the belt.
(Here you go bhaiya!)

Agasthya gulped in fear looking at the belt.

"Adhiraj aisa maat karo!", Agasthya said in a begging tone.
(Adhiraj don't do like this!)

"She's a whore Adhiraj! Because of her you're going to lose your power, position and everything! You know what my father will do if he comes to know about this.", Agasthya said yelling.

"Tu ne phir se meri Aaru k baarey mein ulta sidha kaha! Maine bola tha na, ek sabdh bhi nahi!", saying I thrashed him with the leather belt.
(You again uttered shits about my Aaru! I told you right, not a single word against her!)

"Power aur position khoney ka mujhe koi daar nahi hai, kyu ki Adhiraj Randhawa ko koi choo bhi nahi sakta! Baat jab meri Aaru pe aati hai toh main sab kuch khone k liye taiyaar hoon!"
(I don't have any fear of losing my power or position because nobody can touch Adhiraj Randhawa! When it comes to my wife then I am ready to lose everything!)

"Aaahhhh!"

The spikes embedded on the belt tore out scraps of his skin as and when I thrashed the belt on his body.

"This is how you feel when you thrust into someone mercilessly!", saying I continued beating him with the belt. I could hear my sweetheart's screams, how she might have felt that day...how much pain she had to go through. I continued thrashing him mercilessly just the way he thrusted into my sweetheart despite of her opposition.

"Bhaiya! Bhaiya! Stop now! It's evening, we need to go home! Bhabhi is continuously calling you.", Yuvraj said holding my hands. A pool of blood formed in the entire room and  Agasthya was  lying on the floor with his eyes partially open. I looked at my watch, it was 8.00 pm in the evening.

I threw the belt aside. I had one last job. I looked at Yuvraj and he smirked at me understanding my intentions. I called one of my men and whispered something into his ears.

"Once you are done, dispose his body somewhere! And don't mess with his face much...it would turn difficult for the media to recognise him. Also clean this mess before leaving!", saying Yuvraj and I left the farmhouse. While getting inside the car we could hear the last and final scream of his which was satisfying my soul to the greatest extent.

"Tu ghar ja Yuv! Mujhe thoda kaam hai, I'll be back soon.", saying I dropped Yuvraj home and headed towards my destination.
(You go home Yuv! I have some work, I'll be back soon.)

It's been a really long time since he left the house and now there is no ounce of him! I kept on calling him as it was getting late but he wasn't picking up my calls. I am really getting worried for him now.

Sitting on the couch I was continuously trying to call him when I heard the sound of a car. The door bell rang and I hurried to open the door only to find Yuvraj bhaiya but not Adhiraj!

"Bhaiya will come soon bhabhi!", Yuv bhaiya said gulping down a glass of water.

"Okay bhaiya! You go and freshen up, I'm going to make something for you to eat!", I said to him smiling. He nodded in response when I saw Randhawa saheb and maa coming down.

"Rajashree, make me a cup of tea!", Randhawa saheb ordered maa and sat on the couch not before frowning at me.

"Maa I'll make it!", I whispered to maa and went inside the kitchen.
.
.
.

The food and tea were ready so I placed them on a tray and took it outside the living room. I saw Randhawa saheb still sitting on the couch with some papers while Yashika was helping maa with some work. I put the tea cup on the centre table and again earned a frown from my father in law. What is the problem with this man!?

"Maa where is Yuv bhaiya?", I asked her as he was not there and his tea and food were getting cold.

"Beta he went upstairs! You keep his food here.", maa said and I followed her instructions. I took my phone posted a message to Adhiraj as he wasn't picking up my calls. Suddenly a phone started ringing. It was Yuv bhaiya's.

"Yuvraj! Tumhara phone baj raha hai!", Randhawa saheb harked him.
(Yuvraj! Your phone is ringing!)

It was ringing for a really long time and Yuv bhaiya was also not coming downstairs, so Randhawa saheb picked up the phone.

"Hello!"

I continued with my work, trying to get in touch with my husband.

"Bhabhi! Don't worry so much, bhaiya will be back soon!", Yashika cooed me from behind. I was about to reply her back when someone fisted my hair from the back and thrashed me on the floor in front of everyone.

"Baba!", Yashika shouted in astonishment.

"Saali kutiya! Humse jhoot bolke humare ghar ki bahu bani rehena chahati hai tu!?", he said widening his eyes.
(You bloody bitch! You are lying to us and planned to stay being our house's daughter in law!?)

"Baba! Yeh aap kya kar rahe hai! Pagal ho gaye hai kya!? Bhaiya maar dalenge apko!", saying Yuvraj bhaiya ran down the stairs and helped me to get up.
(Father! What are you doing! Are you mad or what!? Bhaiya will kill you!)

My eyes instantly turned teary and the corner of my mouth started bleeding. Already I was going through my periods and then my father in law thrashed me so hard that I landed on the floor on my abdomen.

"This girl is a whore! She was raped...isko koi childhood trauma nahi hai! Mera beta aisi ladki k saath kabhi nahi rahega!", he roared in anger.
(This girl is a whore! She was raped...she has no childhood trauma! My son will never live with this type of a girl!)

"Kya kehe rahe ho aap! Yeh meri ghar ki laxmi hai aur aapne iss par haath uthaya!", maa said raising her voice.
(What are you saying! She is the goddess of my house and you used your hands on her!)

"Tum ne suna nahi humne kya kaha! Yeh ladki raped hai!", Randhawa saheb shouted at maa. Tears pooled down my eyes! Why didn't I die on that very day!?
(Didn't you hear what I said!? This girl is raped!)

"Mere ghar mein iss vyesha k liye koi jagah nahi hai! Aye ladki nikal bahar!", saying Randhawa saheb again clutched his fist on my hair and dragged me out of the house.
(There's no place for a prostitute in my house! Hey you girl, out of my house!)

"Aaahhhh! Randhawa saheb please!", I begged him but he didn't pay any heed.

"Baba! No! please!", Yashika and Yuvraj bhaiya tried to stop him but he pushed both of them aside.

He was about to thrash me again throwing me outside the house. I was about to lose my balance when someone caught me by my waist. It was Adhiraj. He looked at me and then at Randhawa saheb widening his eyes. He held my hand and walked inside the house.

"Tu kaha tha Yuv!?", this was the first thing he said in a hoarse voice looking at Yuvraj bhaiya.
(Where were you Yuv!?)

"Bhaiya I was upstairs!", Yuv bhaiya said gulping. I looked at his face with my tear filled eyes and broke down into sobs. His gaze instantly shifted towards me and he encased me in his arms.

"Oh my sweetheart! No crying baby....I'm here! Sushh....my sweetie..", he cooed me caressing my head but I kept on sobbing in his arms.

"Where were you all this time!? You weren't even receiving my calls!", I said to him sniffing.

"I'm sorry sweetheart! I was busy baby...now I'm here na..stop crying...", he cooed me.

"Bhaiya...", Yuv bhaiya mumbled in a low voice but got immediately cut off by him.

"Quiet now! I'm talking to my sweetheart.", he said in his hoarse voice and then lifted my head up from his chest. He brushed off the tears from my cheeks and then traced the corner of my lips from where blood was oozing out. I flinched a bit as he touched the cut.

"Paining?", he asked me in a sweet voice.

"Hmmm...", I hummed and again buried my face in his chest.

"Oh my baby! I'll treat this wound as well!", saying he lifted my head from his chest. Cupping my cheeks he gave a soft peck to my lips and then went towards his father.

"Aapki himmat kaise hui meri patni par haath uthane ki?", he asked his father grinning. His voice was filled with anger. The lion mode is on it seems!
(How dare you touch my wife!?)

"Iss kutiya ne hum sab se jhoot bola! Yeh ek vyesha hai!", his father shouted at him.
(This bitch lied to us! She is a prostitute!)

"Usne mujhse nahi bola jhoot! Aur meri patni se tameez se pesh ana baba!", she said in a warning tone.
(She didn't lie to me! And do not misbehave with my wife baba!)

"You are fighting with your father for this whore!?", his father blurted out again shouting.

*Smash*

"Adhiraaajjj!", maa shouted. He hit his father, rather smashed him just the way he did it with me!

"I warned him right! Not to address her like that!", he roared out in anger.

Tears pooled down my eyes uncontrollably. Does he love me so much that he can even thrash his father!

"Tumhara beta pyaar mein andha ho gaya hai Rajashree!", Randhawa saheb said getting up. His head was bleeding.
(Your son is mad in love Rajashree!)

"Pehele meri maa, aur aab meri patni! Yeh main hone nahi doonga...meri maa ko apne bohot dukh diye, thodi si bhi izzat nahi ki...par Aradhya meri jaan hai aur main meri stree ki bohot izzat karta hoon! Ayinda agar aapne usko ulte sidhe naamo se pukara toh aapki yeh zaban nahi rahegi!", Adhiraj said thrashing him again. Now this was getting out of hand. He's very angry! I need to stop him.
(First my mother and now my wife! I won't let this happen...you have given a lot of pain to my mother, you didn't even respect her once in your life...but Aradhya is my life and I respect my wife a lot! Further if you address her as a whore or prostitute then I'll rip off your tongue.

"Kyu ladh rahe ho tum sabse Adhiraj!? Tum toh mujhse pyaar nahi karte ho! You don't believe in love right!? So then why Adhiraj! Jisse pyaar nahi karte ho uske liye apno se rishta maat todho please!", I said raising my voice. I know how much you love me Adhiraj but you need to stop! I had to say this. I'm sorry baby!
(Why are you fighting with everyone Adhiraj!? You don't love me right! You don't believe in love right!? So then why Adhiraj! Don't break your bonds for the one whom you don't love please!)

He took slow steps towards me. I gulped in fear, already he was so angry and then I...

"Tumse kisne kaha ki main tumse pyaar nahi karta!? Main pehele kisi majboori se pyaar mein viswas nahi karta tha, paar mujhe toh uss raat hi tumse pyaar ho gaya tha jab tumne mujhe 'Adhiraj' bulaya tha! I love you Aaru! Aur meri biwi ko koi ulta sidha bole woh mujhe bardash nahi hota! Uske liye mujhe jitne rishte todhne padhenge main todhne k liye taiyaar hoon!", he said looking directly into my eyes.
(Who told you that I don't love you!? I didn't believe in love at first due to some circumstances, but I completely fell in love with you that day when you first called me 'Adhiraj'! I love you Aaru! And I cannot tolerate it when someone disrespects my wife! For that I am ready to break as many bonds I need to break!)

"I'm sorry Adhiraj! I love you. I love you very much.", saying I wrapped my arms around his nape.

"Itne dino mein maine bohot dukh sahe hai! Paar kuch punya kiye the lagta hai pichle janam mein isilye mujhe aap mil gaye! Jaise aaj aap humari izzat k liye ladh rahe hai na, hum bhi aapko wadah karte hai k aapke liye hum humari jaan de denge! I promise Adhiraj.", I said looking at him with my tear filled eyes.
(I have suffered through a lot of pain all this time! But maybe I did some good deeds in my past life for which I got you! Just like you are fighting for my rights and respect, I promise to sacrifice my life for you! I promise Adhiraj.)

                                        .•.•.•.•.

How was the chapter? You all liked it?

I know this chapter contains some very disrespectful words and actions, some amount of bloodshed but you know this is what happens actually!

But as I always say, the work here is of pure fiction. Nothing will take place in the actual world.

Don't forget to vote & comment your views 🫶🏻

Love you all🫶🏻

Follow me on Instagram and wattpad for more spoilers and updates!🫶🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 96.5K 80
"मोहब्बत इस दुनिया की सबसे खूबसूरत चीज है। जो हमें उनसे हो गई है। अब या तो मेरी मोहब्बत उनके साथ मुकम्मल होगी या फिर उनके प्यार में फनाह होगी"। _____...
4.2M 146K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
1.7M 92.3K 59
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...
49.4K 1.2K 17
Alizah was like a free bird always flying here and there he wanted to keep that bird in his cage , in his darkness. Kiaan was always focused and bus...