The Star Between Our Worlds

Por Master_Owl_2022

Every time night falls, the city always lights up the dark streets with lively city lights. The usual boring... Mais

π™Ώπšπ™Ύπ™»π™Ύπ™Άπš„π™΄
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟸
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟹
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟺
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟻
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟼
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟽
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟾
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟿
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟢
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟷
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟸
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟹
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟺
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟻
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟼
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟽
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟾
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟿
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟸𝟢
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟸𝟷
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟸𝟸
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟸𝟹
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟸𝟺
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟸𝟻
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟸𝟼
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟸𝟽
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟸𝟾
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟸𝟿
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟹𝟢
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟹𝟷
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟹𝟸
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟹𝟹
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟹𝟺
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟹𝟻
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟹𝟼
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟹𝟽
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟹𝟾
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟹𝟿
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟺𝟢
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟺𝟷
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟺𝟸
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟺𝟺
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟺𝟻
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟺𝟼
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟺𝟽
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟺𝟾
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟺𝟿
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟻𝟢
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟻𝟷

π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟺𝟹

12 0 0
Por Master_Owl_2022

〖✧〗𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺𝟹 - "𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙴" 

『#3: "If you're lonely, come be lonely with me." 』

〖✧〗𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙰 𝚆𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙴... 

When Liam and Fiona went to eat breakfast, there was a cold chilling air outside the café that Fiona shivered from the cold. Just as she was glancing at the snowfall from outside, Liam came by her side with two cups of coffee on his hands for the two of them.

"You must be worried that you're thinking something serious.", Liam said bluntly as he looks at Fiona with a serious face. "Oh, uh... I was just spacing out, sorry.", Fiona replied as she was startled by his observation.

"The snow looks great outside, isn't it?", Fiona asked as she softly smiled but Liam didn't reply and only had a gloomy look on his face. She immediately noticed the quick change of his atmosphere and thought that she might have said something wrong.

"Did I offend you? I'm sorry if I said something that did.", Fiona said as she felt guilt running through her mind. "It's fine, it's nothing.", Liam replied coldly this time. He sighed faintly as Fiona looks at his face expressing pain even with a straight poker face.

When they finished eating right after, Liam suddenly became more silent and distant which not only bothered Fiona but also made her feel even more guilty. "Why does he even hate the snow?", she thought deeply in her mind as she steals a glance of him while they were walking down the streets together.

Surprisingly, Fiona and Liam had never expected to find two familiar faces walking right across the streets they were walking at. "Oh, what a surprise to find you two here.", Mr. Clyde said calmly and smiled as he was walked towards them along with Mr. Roderick by his side.

"It's kinda unexpected for me as well...", Fiona replied nervously while Liam just remained unfazed by the situation. Mr. Clyde was quite puzzled by the sight of them together yet he felt like something wrong  was going on between them.

"It seems like you two had already ate breakfast.", Mr. Clyde said with a calming grin. "Should we provide you two company for a while?", Mr. Roderick asked. Fiona felt relieved when Liam agreed.

While the four of them went walking around the streets of the city of Seoul, Fiona still couldn't get her head straight as she thought about the snow incident this early morning. That was when Mr. Clyde noticed and proposed to them that maybe they should relax for a moment as they stopped in front of a library, the four of them entered the place and saw thousands of books on every shelf that amazed Fiona by the sight of it.

"I'll take a look around with Ms. Filone while you two go somewhere else, I have something very important to discuss with her.", Mr. Clyde said as he smiled at the two men while pulling Fiona away from them while she was left very confused.

When they finally hid unto the corner, Mr. Clyde went to inspect the area to make sure no one is around. He then looked at Fiona with a worried expression.

"There's something quite bothering you between your affairs with young master, Ms. Filone. Mind if we could discuss this on a private matter?", Mr. Clyde asked. She went quiet for a moment before she slightly nodded in response, Fiona then took a seat and sighed.

When Fiona told Mr. Clyde about the incident earlier in the morning, he was left puzzled as he listened. "I don't know if I said something wrong yet he was very distant whenever I tried to confront him.", Fiona said faintly with heavy guilt in her eyes that left Mr. Clyde shocked.

"The young master is not someone who tells his feelings easily to anyone and often distances himself from many people.", he said while he sighed. Fiona stayed silent as she fidgets her fingers as she felt nervous about Liam, Mr. Clyde can't bear seeing the sight of this and sighed.

"The young master hated snowy days like this because it kept reminding him about his grandfather's death.", he said faintly. "W-What? What do you mean?", she asked faintly with a state of shock.

"Whenever snowy days became intense like you described earlier in the morning, young master hated those kinds of weather because his grandfather died on a snowy day like this. Poor young master, he was sleeping very peacefully in his grandfather's arms while he passed away silently and never alerted anyone, not even young master and just breathed his last.", Mr. Clyde replied faintly.

Fiona was still left in a state of shock that she couldn't forgive herself for reminding someone their horrible trauma that left them scarred, Mr. Clyde then comforts her and tells her that she didn't mean it because she never knew until this very moment.

When they finished their discussion, they went back to where they began and found the two collecting books that they bought. Fiona was suddenly left surprised when Liam hands her a mystery thriller novel series about law and crime that she really likes, she couldn't look at Liam in the eye after what she said yet she tries her best to thank him for the gift he gave her.

"T-Thank you for gift...", Fiona said nervously. Mr. Clyde and Mr. Roderick watched the two of them proudly like two parents watching their child courting someone.

"You've done well growing up, young master.", he said calmly while Mr. Roderick nodded in agreement while Liam and Fiona looked at each other confused right at the moment that left him chuckling.

As they continued their exploration, they decided on heading towards a mall where they could at least try shopping but Liam dislikes the idea since there are so many people shopping for the holidays.

"Don't be like that, young master. They're just crowds of people, they won't do any harm to us.", Mr. Clyde said with a bright smile while Liam just sighed as he remembers that one time he got pulled and pushed by a crowd of people in a mall where he felt suffocating getting stuck there for moments.

When they arrived at the mall, Liam had already expected the worst of the worst as there were many crowds of people inside the mall shopping. He thought of staying and waiting in the car but Mr. Clyde didn't let him and told him that he'll be coming along.

"Are you serious?", Liam asked angrily as he growled in annoyance. "You can fire me right after, young master. But I would prefer if you have time to enjoy things like this compared to last time, just stay with us this time.", Mr. Clyde said full with pride.

As they entered the mall, Liam holds unto Fiona's small hand while they were getting pushed by crowds of few other people. Meanwhile, they were taking a stroll all around the mall. Mr. Roderick leaned closer to Mr. Clyde and asked, "Are you doing this on purpose?", Mr. Clyde replied obliviously, "Doing purposely what?"

"I'm starting to think that you're up to something now.", Mr. Roderick said leaving Mr. Clyde gasping in such exaggerated way. "How dare you?! I didn't spent all of my time and my sassy attitude for something so childish that you think and blaming me.", he replied.

"I don't think about it, it's already obvious that YOU are really planning something suspicious.", Mr. Roderick replied nonchalantly. "Humph, you're just not seeing different things just as the way I do, dear friend.", Mr. Clyde replied with a sassy grin on his face.

"Eh, suit yourself.", Mr. Roderick replied bluntly leaving Mr. Clyde's pride shattering.

After a while, they decided to stop their strolling for a lunch break and went to a restaurant but tables were all full that they decided to do a take-out. Mr. Clyde and Mr. Roderick settles in with their orders while Fiona and Liam remained standing to a corner.

Liam kept a sour look on his face while Fiona just stays by his side until both Mr. Clyde and Mr. Roderick comes back with their orders, there was an awkward silence between the two of them and Fiona felt everything was getting more heavier the more the silence gets louder.

"The young master hated snowy days like these because it kept reminding him about his grandfather's death."

Mr. Clyde's words from the library earlier reminded Fiona why her guilt just kept on getting unbearable, she finally understood what Liam felt if she placed herself on his shoes.

"Hey, Liam...", Fiona called out his name nervously yet she was prepared to apologize and to accept all of her  consequences. Liam just glanced at her and waited for her to speak, Fiona took a deep breath as she prepares herself to look at him directly in the eye.

"Is there something you wanted to say?", Liam asked bluntly with melancholic voice. Fiona was startled at this moment and thought of backing out, but her own conscience won't let her and so she sighed again.

"I'm sorry, about earlier...", Fiona said faintly. Liam was a bit confused until she sighed again, "I'm sorry if I hurt you when I reminding about your grandfather's death on a snowy day, I really didn't mean to.", Fiona said nervously as she covered her face with her hands with guilt and shame. Liam looked at her and sighed.

"It's okay, I don't blame you. You didn't knew that, did Mr. Clyde told you that?", he asked. Fiona nodded that left Liam sighing in defeat since he figured that things were already explained between the situation.

Fiona couldn't look into his eyes anymore, she couldn't face him right after she apologizes but Liam suddenly held both her hands. "Fiona, look at me.", Liam said with a mediocre voice that let her calm down.

Fiona slowly looked at him and her brown eyes was able to meet those deep ocean-blue eyes once again, it was looking at her softly. There were no grudges being held inside his eyes, only concern and warmth.

"Finally, I could see that both of you are getting along, I'm relieved.", Mr. Clyde said as he entered the scene with Mr. Roderick holding their orders. "You shouldn't spoil a moment like this, that's invading their privacy.", Mr. Roderick said bluntly as he glared at him.

"Alright, my bad.", Mr. Clyde replied. Liam then asked where should they eat, Mr. Clyde thought of the food court right outside the mall and there are plenty more spaces outside. When they arrived, there were only a few people outside because of the falling snow but thankfully, there were shades around the tables.

"You guys go on and find us a table, I'll get something for all of us.", Fiona said. Liam was feeling hesitant by her idea but he just agreed, Fiona hurriedly left while the three went to find them a comfortable space.

"Finally, a place even more comfortable than ordinary restaurant tables.", Mr. Clyde said as he took a seat. Mr. Roderick went to clean up the table for a moment before he placed their food on it.

Liam looked anxious as he quietly sat on the table that caught Mr. Clyde's eye. "You seem interested about your  affiliation with Ms. Filone, young master.", he said with a concerning demeanor. Mr. Roderick looked surprised by the sudden question but he also knew that Mr. Clyde knew what he was doing as his secretary and friend.

"Here to enlighten me, Mr. Clyde?", Liam asked bluntly. "Of course not, young master. Not when especially you already had the answer all along.", Mr. Clyde replied.

"You've developed feelings of affection for Ms. Filone but you've mistaken this feeling as protection only.", he added. Liam remained silence as there was no denying it.

"You can finally grant your promise with your dearest grandfather's dying wish; to find someone for you that your heart seeks.", Mr. Clyde said calmly. Mr. Roderick smiled while he crossed his arms in agreement.

"Sorry if I took so long, hope it didn't made you all wait for that long!", Fiona exclaimed worriedly as she came back with a few cups for everyone. "Not at all, but may I ask; what's that you bought for everyone.", Mr. Clyde asked politely like a gentleman.

"Oh, I got hot drinks for all of us. I got myself some hot chocolate, I got Mr. Clyde a black americano with extra shots, Mr. Roderick a caramel macchiato, and got Liam a hot white chocolate drink.", Fiona said as she handed them out to them by their side of the table.

"How thoughtful of you, Ms. Filone.", Mr. Roderick said politely to her with a melancholic tone. "Mhm, we got a perfect candidate for the son we raised, Mr. Roderick.", Mr. Clyde said with sly grin on his face as he took a sip of his americano while Liam just glanced confused at him as he picked up his hot white chocolate.

"A son we raised? When did we took the role as the parents of the young master?", Mr. Roderick asked confusingly. "Ugh, did you remember that one part of our lives when you took the role as the father while I took the role as the mother for him one time?", Mr. Clyde replies with another sassy attitude.

"Oh, the sixth grade incident? Seriously, do I really look old to you by that time? I was only twenty-four by that time.", Mr. Roderick said as he glared at Mr. Clyde.

"You look old though when you let your mustache grow at those times, it was hilarious and FYI, you might be twenty-four at those times, but you kept forgetting that I was literally twenty-six!", Mr. Clyde argued.

"Now that a decade finally passed, I'm glad that you're starting to rot straight to your core.", Mr. Roderick replied bluntly. "The audacity.", Mr. Clyde said as he glares at him with a murderous grin on his face.

"They look like an old married couple arguing.", Fiona whispered to Liam in which he replied, "Don't worry, they've been like this since forever. They just don't notice it.", leaving Fiona chuckling.

"How old are they now?", Fiona asked out of curiosity. Liam answered that both of them are already around their mid-thirties with Mr. Clyde being thirty-six while Mr. Roderick is around thirty-four.

"How long have they've been working together?", she asked. Liam replied, "For about fourteen years already, I guess...", Fiona was puzzled yet she smiled happily.

"Alright, we should end this discussion and move on to a fresh topic.", Mr. Clyde suggested. Mr. Roderick glares at him while he glances back at him with a grin.

"Are the two of them dating though?", Fiona asked out of the blue. Everyone suddenly froze as the two men felt their dignity cracking while Liam was shocked by her sudden question. Meanwhile, Fiona felt like her impulsive thoughts just won over her consciousness.

"Aha, w-why did that l-left you wondering?", Mr. Clyde asked startled as he tries to adjust his glasses. "Because, it's kind of obvious between your arguments...", Fiona answered nervously as she hides her face from him.

"I hate to break it to you and him but I won't be ending up getting attracted with a person like him. Especially if it's a man like HIM.", Mr. Roderick said with a glare.

"Same goes to you, I might go for both ways but no way it's gonna be you.", Mr. Clyde answered with a sly grin.

"Well then, that's settled.", Mr. Roderick said bluntly as he started finishing his food with Liam. When they ate their lunch and finished, they went to take a breather for a moment before they went back to their stroll.

They were quite relieved when there were only a few people left in the mall, so they had time for shopping. They went to a designer-branded clothing shop where Fiona felt overwhelmed by their pricey products.

Mr. Clyde went strolling around to find something his eyes might get attracted to while Mr. Roderick followed while Liam and Fiona went looking at a few clothes in display on mannequins, Liam suddenly paused when he saw where the scarf's section is.

Liam took one piece of its cloth and examined it for a moment before he took a lightish gray color and wraps it around Fiona, he then examined the scarf on her as he thought it might suit her. Suddenly, he smiled.

"It suits you.", Liam said softly with a melancholic tone. Fiona finds her chest pounding slowly but loudly while her cheeks turned into a shade of soft pink.

"Thank you...", she replied nervously. Fiona then found a dark bluish color and took it, she then gently wraps it around Liam and examined closely.

"It suits him, it even matches his scent.", Fiona thought as she examined it. "You look much more better with this scarf on, I'd like to see you wear it often.", she said as she smiled softly at him. Liam felt warmth as he looked at her tender brown eyes as he finds himself falling even more.

"Really? Then I guess we should keep this.", Liam said as he took off the scarfs and folded it into one place to purchase it properly. When they were about to leave, Fiona picked up another one and suggested it to Liam in which he didn't inspected it and just took it with him. When the group reunited back to their starting spot, they were surprised by what they got.

"You're planning to buy those pragmatic clothing again, Mr. Roderick?", Mr. Clyde asked as he gave him a stare. "Of course, I always have to make sure that I look neat for work and heading out.", he replied bluntly.

"Typical, but that's what also gives the best of you.", Mr. Clyde answered. He got himself a few clothing for him and for his pet cats in home, Mr. Roderick mentioned that he also got a few for his own.

When they were at the counter, both were surprised to find two singular scarfs and one large exclusive for a couple in which that left a misunderstanding between Liam and Fiona.

When it was finally night time, they were able to drive through the traffic smoothly but Fiona fell asleep on Liam's shoulder halfway. When it was quiet inside the car, he thought of making a request.

"Can you two do me a favor?", Liam asked bluntly. The two were quickly alerted and both answered that they are ready to fulfill his favor immediately, Liam paused for a moment and said something to the two.

When they arrived at the hotel where they were all staying at together, Fiona was peacefully sleeping in her room. Suddenly, Liam walked by and gently caressed her hair with a few strokes.

As it turned out, they went to request a new hotel room for them where they get to be together in one room. He didn't knew what is going on in his thoughts but he was already feeling anxious that he doesn't want to put her to any harm, Mr. Roderick and Mr. Clyde sleeps by the next room but promised to keep them guarded at every moment.

Liam glances at the dim night sky and the falling snow, it never left his mind the moment he realized what Mr. Clyde meant earlier.

"You've developed feelings of affection for Ms. Filone but you've mistaken this feeling as protection only."

The feelings of affection he meant was not protection but love, when Liam remembered every moment he spent with her today. Everything about her made him smile and even some moments made him feel like he wasn't alone anymore.

"If you ever feel lonely one day, come be lonely with me. I'll give you company whenever you needed it the most."

Liam thought as he carefully steals a glance at Fiona while she was sleeping peacefully.

〖✧〗𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙽𝚄𝙴𝙳...〖✧〗

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

1K 185 54
Before the fall of Earth humanity built a great colony ship, ten thousand of the colonist left Earth for a hundred year journey to Gillespie. They ca...
3.7K 155 73
"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so much," he continues and my heart melts...
1.4M 45.1K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...