Still MY Wife

由 asmyhope

You started banging on the door, screaming, "HELP SOMEBODY! PLEASE!" He held your body in his arms, slowly co... 更多

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R
F O R T Y F I V E
F O R T Y S E V E N
F O R T Y E I G H T
F O R T Y N I N E

FO R T Y S IX

69 3 0
由 asmyhope

You were comfortably tucked in your bed, Hoseok's arm wrapping around your waist tightly. He had trouble sleeping too so you emraced him close to you and made sure he sleeps well. You were still gently stroking his air, looking up at the ceiling.

Thousands of thoughts were recurring in your mind.

What now?
I don't want to go back like a loser.
Where is Jimin?
Is there something I should know?
When will this end?

And lots of fake and past scenarios fogged up your mind. You looked at Hoseok and smiled after seeing him sleeping soundly.

You placed a kiss on his cheeks and whispered, "It was hard, right? You lost so much too because of that Jimin. And the letter made it worse. I love you, only you."

You took a look at the clock and it displayed the time,

2:35

Pretty late.
A lot late.

You unwrapped yourself from his grip, making sure he doesn't wake up and came out of the room. It was dead silent, not a single voice to be heard. The large mansion looked more extravagant and creepy at that time.

How do rich people not get a heart attack living alone here?

You walked upstairs and then opened the gate that lead you too a huge deck. Before the scene, a person standing there caught your attention.

"Juhee?", you said to yourself.

She was standing with her forearms resting on the railings, you noticed a cigarette in her hand, she was looking at the vast view of never ending pastures under the bright moonlight decorated with lots of stars.

You walked outside and stood a feet away from her. She looked at you but seemed uninterested by your presence.

"Can't sleep?", she asks before taking a puff of her cigarette.

"Yeah, and you?"

"It was hard."

"Sleeping or...anything else?"

She looked at you bluntly but didn't answered. She had the answer but didn't wanted to speak it.

"Smoking is bad for you."

"Oh that's fine. I only smoke occasionally, since teenage when-"

"When you're puzzled about something or something is bothering you... If you wanna talk then we can. No one's gonna know."

She stares at you for sometime and asks, "How do you read a person so well?", she chuckles and continues, "Thanks Y/n but you're already struggling so...don't be so kind."

"It cost nothing to be kind. Aren't you struggling too? I know you and Namjoon had a fight. I eavesdropped, sorry."

"That's fine. But now since you know everything...what do you think?", she threw her cigarette at a distance.

"You are not wrong."

Your answer startled her. Of course it would, no one will ever like if their friend would help their enemy. But you understood her, her feelings which she can't control.

"You love him right? It hurts you when I say bad about him. It hurts you to see him hurt. Right, Juhee?"

"I...I am sorry.", her breath became visibly heavy.

"Why sorry? Because you have feelings? Whatever Jimin did, he'll never get any ounce of my forgiveness but he is someone for you, someone special. I don't know much about his past, better say I didn't believed him. But I can see Jimin and you mean a lot to each other."

"I've spent sixteen years of my life with him,", her eyes got swollen with tears, "He always had a place in my heart. He never deserved what he got. What I feared the most happened, he became nothing less than his father. His father too married his mother forcefully."

"What?", the never ending surprises.

"His mother was engaged to someone else but his father used his power wrongly. He married his mother forcefully. After sometime she thought he might be good, he might love her genuinely and take care of her but she was awfully wrong. She found out his affair when she was about to give birth to Jimin. But women...", she chuckles through her tears, "We fall down because of our own feelings. She thought maybe having a child would solve this problem. It didn't. But she loved Jimin more than anything. She always stood for him but fate...fucking fate..."

"What happened?"

"Jimin doesn't know this but his mother committed suicide. It was too much for her. She protected Jimin till she can, till her last breath but..."

"So... Jimin wasn't lying? He always tried to get my attention and always goes too far to get it so I thought..."

Why are you feeling bad for him?

"No, why would someone lie about this? After her mother, things turned so bad. For the tabloids, Mr. Park is a perfect man but I know how fake perfection actually is. He was just nine or ten...what was his fault Y/n? After that we became closer, closest actually and the childhood friendship soon changed into love, for me."

You didn't realized but your tears were rolling down your cheeks too. Park Jimin, known to have every bad quality you can think of, he is hurt too. But somethings never change, history does gets repeated. Jimin was doing nothing but repeating what his father did to his mother.

"Then why are you helping me?"

"I don't want him to do something that ruined him, something that'll make me see his father in him and...and I don't want you to end up like his mother. Trust me Y/n, I won't leave you but I'm not betraying him."

"Juhee...", you pulled her into your heartly embrace. She really needed that hug and that conversation.

I didn't knew she was carrying so much inside and....and Jimin too.

I feel bad for her but Jimin? I can't. Why should I? I'm sorry for his childhood but what about me? My life?

"I will never question you.", you comforted while caressing her back.

"Thank you... so much.", her grips got tighter around you.

"But Juhee", you asked within the hug as she hummed signaling you to speak.

"What about you? What if...if you get trapped by the problem you are saving me from? What have you done?"

"Love Y/n, I did love. Jimin's feelings for you aren't love and for me it might never be too. I don't care if I get what I want or not but I want him to be actually happy without a regret."

This is love too...
It has so many faces...

Aww, she is always so cheerful but...

"You should go to sleep now, I've bored you enough.", she joked as her dimples flashed. They looked so pretty on her face.

"I'd love to get bored by you. And instead of torturing your lungs, torture my sleep next time."

"Of course."

You were about to leave the place when you heard, "Jimin doesn't smoke right?"

"Yeah. Why asking me? I don't go around looking what he does or not.", you were a little annoyed.

"Okay jeez, sorry. But if you didn't then you would have not answered this question. Good night."

"Good night."

Why did I answered?

Oh come on I lived with him so I knew somethings about him.

Ew.

Next morning-

You opened your eyes to the bright and sunny view. The sunlight getting filtered by large white sheer curtains as the morning wind blew towards you creating a cold but comfortable atmosphere.

You turned towards the other side but to your surprise Hoseok wasn't there. You heard the tap water running in the bathroom and guessed that he may be in there.

You suddenly remembered how every morning there was alarming, how you were scared to wake up and face Jimin and his unpredictable actions.

"That really...was hell."

Jisoo-

She was lying next to Namjoon who was sleeping without his shirt and was holding her close to him by her waist. His breath was hitting her neck with every inhale and exhale.

The sun was hitting her face as she stared back at it lost in thoughts.

I can't afford to lose you.

Today was the day Jisoo had to go back to Korea. Namjoon's words were still circling around in her mind. No, it wasn't about how he ruined her plan but about something else, something new...

"He loves me?", she whispers to herself.

She turns back to have a look at him. Namjoon's face lit up as soon as the sunshine rained on it. His monolid eyes, his lips, his mole under his lips, everything seemed so pretty to her. This wasn't how she was supposed to feel.

She traced her finger on the outline of his face making sure he doesn't wake up. She gulps, unable to understand this new feeling.

"He wants to protect me? Me before anything or anyone, he says..."

She shook her head and got out of the bed, again making sure she doesn't wake him up.

"Come on Jisoo you're here for the money. Only money."

But what about my feelings?

Did Jimin bought them too?

Can they be bought?

Hoseok-

He was standing in the bathroom, holding the edge of the sink, his eyes fixated at the blood in it. One time could be ignored but it's the second, and that too without a proper explanation.

He washed off the blood and his face. He lifted his shirt and took a brief look at the shot wound. He felt guilty for keeping you in the dark but that seemed the best option to him.

What's happening to me?

Should I tell....

No.

I will but only after these things sort out. It's not like I'm dying anyways...

Y/n-

You went downstairs after freshening up. It was very quite. No one could be seen. That's when you saw Juhee, dressed up in formals coming downstairs too. Her resting face looks like she could kill you if you approach her until she smiles. Her smile is the prettiest.

"Good morning Y/n. You had a good sleep?"

"Morning. Yes I did. I hope you're fine too."

"Yeah, very. "

"But um... where are you going this early? To...?", you were expecting Jimin.

"To drop Jisoo at our airport. Oh and look, there she is.", both of you saw her walking down the stairs.

OUR AIRPORT?

They own a whole ass airport?

Why am I even asking-

Jisoo didn't reacted to her being called. She seemed absorbed in something else. You guessed she was unhappy with Namjoon's decision as she wanted to stay together and help you. But again, she needs not to be dragged in here. She already is a target for Jimin.

"Hey! Jisoo.", you shrugged her shoulders as she came out of her imagination, startled.

"Ye- Yeah."

"I know you feel like you should have stayed here but Jisoo I've seen how horribly he treated you. I can't bear one more guilt."

"I understand, Y/n."

"Thank you for everything."

"No silly. I'm your best friend.", she hugged you for a very long time. Juhee was standing close and admiring you both.

"Aww.", the moment she said this, she became a part of this hug too.

"I hope you and Hobi come back soon.", she smiled at you.

But someone was not liking it....

Jungkook-

"I hope you and Hobi come back soon. Like she'll let him. Fucking bi-", Jungkook mocked her, looking at her from afar. Seokjin told Taehyung and Jungkook to always keep an eye on her. Always.

"Hyung what are we waiting for? We have the lab results. She gave Mr. Jung fucking poison!"

"Jungkook wait. You know the plan so let's stick to it and don't smack her right here. It'll create unnecessary scene.", Taehyung advised wrapping his one hand around his neck.

"I feel bad for Namjoon hyung... He truly loves her."

"Yeah, betrayl is not new here. So... let's begin now."

Author-

Jungkook and Taehyung are THE DUO.

Wanna know the plan, right? ;)

Okay so the end is near guys. It's maybe the last 5th or 6th chapter so the upcoming chapter will be very long. And of course, interesting.

I'll try to post them within this week if my classes won't kill me in between. I fucking HATE, HATE maths. What bout you?

And I would love your feedbacks on this part.

Take care, Love you 🎀🤍

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

211 71 19
This Is Book 2... Please check out book 1 first, if you haven't already... Maybe it was because we had too much happiness, maybe it was because we sh...
23.3K 1.5K 57
"Jimin?" "Yes?" "Are you sure we haven't met before?" He smiles. "Not in here, no." Park Jimin's life is a mess. One night he decides to end it all b...
297K 8.8K 52
[Park Jimin Fan Fiction] Hana moves school after an incident with her playboy ex-boyfriend. She moves to SOPA, where her mom used to study and where...
193K 6.1K 20
He was a cold,heartless mafia & she was a genuine sweet girl going on with her life.He saw her & simply fell in love with her at first sight.His life...