From Gotham with Love (Male O...

By DanteUchiha420

It takes a certain kind of person to live in Gotham City. Though many were born and raised, many others had e... More

Character Bio
Chapter 1: Second Chances PT: 1
Chapter 2: Second Chances PT: 2
Chapter 3: Second Chances PT: 3
Chapter 4: New Roommates PT: 1
Chapter 5: New Roommates PT: 2
Chapter 6: New Roommates PT: 3
Chapter 7: New Roommates PT: 4
Chapter 8: New Roommates PT: 5
Chapter 9: Assault on Arkham PT:1
Chapter 10: Assault on Arkham PT: 2
Chapter 11: Assault on Arkham PT: 3
Chapter 12: Assault on Arkham PT: 4
Chapter 13: Pillow Talk PT: 1 (πŸ‹ Harley πŸ‹)
Chapter 14: Pillow Talk PT: 2 (πŸ‹IvyπŸ‹)
Chapter 15: Under The Red Hood PT:1
Chapter 16: Under The Red Hood PT: 2
Chapter 17: Under The Red Hood PT: 3
Chapter 18: Under The Red Hood PT: 4
Chapter 19: Pillow Talk PT: 3 (πŸ‹ Blackfire πŸ‹)
Chapter 21: Snakes in the Grass PT: 2
Chapter 22: Snakes in the Grass PT: 3
Chapter 23: Grind Time PT: 1
Chapter 24: Grind Time PT: 2
Chapter 25: Pillow Talk PT: 4 (πŸ‹ Jinx πŸ‹)
Chapter 26: Pillow Talk PT: 5 (πŸ‹ Harley + Ivy πŸ‹)
Chapter 27: Guardian Rising PT:1
Chapter 28: Guardian Rising PT: 2
Chapter 29: Guardian Rising PT: 3
Chapter 30: Guardian Rising PT: 4
Chapter 31: Guardian Rising PT: 5
Chapter 32: Guardian Rising PT: 6

Chapter 20: Snakes in the Grass PT: 1

468 16 0
By DanteUchiha420

All was going swimmingly, between me living most men's dreams to getting a raise stacked on top of a bonus as well as a fat ass tip all in the same day, I had to say that I felt like I was the luckiest man alive. I felt so damn good that I didn't even care that I was so tired after Komand'r had drained my well dry. But when I had noticed that something seemed off about Larissa I decided to see what was up.

In Spanish:
"Hey, what's going on?"
I asked as she gave me a half hearted shrug.

"Just thinking, not doing much beyond that."
She replied as I sat down next to her with a fat blunt.

"Care to partake? This is the last of my weed until the day after tomorrow and the others aren't going to be back for awhile."
Larissa smirked at the last part.

"Am I to be next on the list of those you have yet to fuck?"
She asked as she briefly flashed her fangs.

"Haha, maybe one of these days. But right now I can tell something is on your mind that you don't want to talk about at the moment. So I thought I'd help try and take your mind off of whatever that is, if only for a little while."
I lit up and took a couple of long hits before passing the blunt off to her.

"Thanks Damien."
She sayssss before taking a long hit herself.

"No problemo."
I smiled.
"Is there something else that you would like to talk about?"

"Yeah."
She said before passing the blunt back to me.
"Where's one of the places people like to go here in Gotham?"

I had to take a moment to think.
"Well there's Monarch Theater where they play classic's like The Mark of Zoro as well as black and white films like Casablanca. There's a couple of bars and clubs that are pretty popular. Even though it's not for another 10 months there's a huge fireworks display that you can see from the cliffs overlooking the islands."

"Fireworks huh?"
She asked.

"Yeah, some of the people who fire them off go and buy them from out of state because the one's that get imported here aren't as big or flashy as the ones you can see from the cliff side. Though there are some you can buy under the table if you got the scratch."
I took a couple of hits before handing the blunt back to her.
"Are they illegal but worth it? You can bet your ass they are!"

Larissa smirked before taking her hits and handing the blunt back to me.
"Where can we get them?"

"I know when I was a kid there was this guy who would sell them to anyone among other things out of the trunk of his car down at the Pier 69 on the South side."
I couldn't help but smile when I thought about it.
"I remember one time Jason had stolen some of his uncle's drug money. Dude was tweeking out thinking that he dropped his his cash somewhere he was so out of it. We went to buy some fireworks the second to last fourth of July and when the day finally came we had to run like hell when we set them off."

"The fuck did you do?!"
She exclaimed as I gave her an evil laugh.

"Hehehehaha!! We set that shit up on the trunk of a police cruiser in the blind spot where the cams couldn't see us while the cops had stopped to get some food. But you see these weren't just any cops, they just so happened to be a pair of badges that was working the neighborhood over and having more than one assault charge filed against them."
Larissa had smiled just as evily as I.

"I knew that you probably weren't a choir boy, but that's some shit that I never had you pegged for."
I notched an eyebrow and gave her a what the fuck kind of look.

"And here I thought you knew by now that I had an affinity for getting in over my head and doing some stupid shit."
I say passing the blunt back to her.

"You're always doing something stupid."
She shot back before taking a long toke and killing the blunt.
"Wanna go do something stupid together?"

I would have been a fucking fool if I were to refuse her request.
"You and I... are going to fuck some shit up!!!"

3rd POV.....
The duo proceeded to grab whatever basic necessities they needed before hurrying off downstairs to the car and popping in a mix tape. Low and behold the first song that was played happened to be Should I stay or should I go by the Clash. Just as the buzz kicked in, Damien also happened to be a fully functional stoner. Which meant that he had no problems doing a few donuts before peeling out of the parking lot and drifting around the corner. Larissa cackled like a maniac in delight as she leaned to the side when Damien turned the corner. They drove around for a little while, even going so far as to pull a Mator from Cars and drive backwards for a few blocks before performing a reverse J-Turn. But when they hit the bridge the song had changed, Larissa had an evil idea.

"Keep your eyes on the road, hehehe!!"
Before Damien had a chance to even ask, Larissa had taken her top off as she licked her lips and started undoing his belt.

"Larissa what arrroohmygawd!!"
He exclaimed as she started swirling her forked tongue around the tip of his cock, causing his head to spin more than what it was as he pressed down further on the gas.

Larissa had immediately begun to give Damien one the most sloppy deep throats of his life as she had also begun to play with herself. The possibility of someone seeing them as they passed by had somehow turned Damien on even further as he white knuckled the steering wheel. Larissa must've thought the same because she was showing Damien no mercy, teasing him in every way possible while simultaneously trying to actually suck the man's soul out through his cock like a damn straw in a chocolate sundae.
"Hoooooooly ssssshit!!"

Hearing this only caused Larissa to deep throat him even faster. Both of their hearts we're pounding from the excitement as they were both in that spot where they felt like they were ever so close to bringing one another to their release and yet still so very far away which then intensified all of these feelings even further. Damien ran several red lights and flew plus 30 to 45 over the speed limit because of all that was going on. And yet somehow by the grace of whatever Divine deity there may be, no cops had ever switched their lights on and chased them down. It wasn't until they had finally found their way to Pier 69 that they actually stopped to enjoy what was happening. And when they did so, Damien grabbed Larissa by her hair and held her head down as he fucked her throat until he came at the same time as she did.

Damien POV.....
"Wow, that was something!"
I exclaimed as I looked to Larissa who was licking the last of my cum off of her lips.

"I will allow what you just did since it was in the heat of the moment..."
She then held her bladed claws so close to my still throbbing cock that I didn't dare move.
"But if you do that shit again I'll remove your equipment before you can even blink, Lo tienes?!! Estúpido hijo de puta!!"

"My mother was a whore, not in the traditional sense but mentality wise absolutely and thank you for noticing."
This had only enraged her to the point she was actually about to neuter me.
"Jesus I was kidding, kidding!!!!"
I repeated.
Just as I had put my one-eyed basilisk back in my pants, I must've developed a spidey sense because I did what Lieutenant Dan told everyone to do.
"Get down!!!!!"

Larissa must've known something was about to happen as well because she had ducked out of the way of the hail of blades that shattered the windshields and other windows on top of slicing through the roof of my car like a hot knife through butter. I even heard the tires pop as I felt the dip down in all four corners.
"You still alive hermana?!!"
A woman shouted to us as the blades stopped coming.

When we looked up through the shattered windshield there was two snake like people standing about 20 yards away, Larissa's eyes widened in shock when she saw them.
"I knew I shouldn't have stuck around..."

"Friends of yours?"
I asked as I glared at them.

"My sister Black Mamba and my brother, Diamond Back."
She replied as I gave her a smile.

"Well let's not keep them waiting."
I said as she grabbed on to me with all her strength and shook her head.

"Damien, don't get out of the car, just...just let me go."
She pleaded with fear in her eyes. The same kind of fear that I had seen in Harley's eyes when the Joker had taken her. Without saying another word I was able to pull myself free from her grip and hop out.

"You must be her new boyfriend, you don't look like much to me."
Diamond Back glared as he bared his fangs and cracked his knuckles. Larissa hopping out of the car as I stepped towards them.

"Why don't you come over here so that I can prove you wrong?"
I shot back as I took a stance.
"Even though I've grown a soft spot for snakes because of Larissa, I'll make an exception and turn your ass into a pair of boots!!"

Diamond Back was the first to come and meet me. He dashed towards me with such speed that I almost didn't have time to react. I was able to parry and block several of his attacks which stung like a bitch before he whipped around and kicked me in the side of the head.

He then delivered several blows to my mid section while I was in a daze as Black Mamba tried to sneak me from behind. But Larissa had tackled her away from us as I continued to deal with her brother. The two of them hissed at one another as they wrestled around on the ground before leaping to their feet. Black Mamba threw a couple of her knives at Larissa as she dodged the first one and got grazed by the second.
"You were foolish to think that we wouldn't find you hermana!!"
She hissed.

As Diamond Back and I duked it out, I quickly realized why he took that name. Whenever I would land a hit it would seem like it didn't faze him whatsoever. Not only that but it actually felt like I was punching someone made of diamonds. His speed, reflexes and agility were something else too.
"You will die for trying to take her from us, no one takes what is ours!!"
Diamond Back growled as I go to hit him, but my fist ended up in the palm of his hand as we found ourselves in a test of strength.

"She doesn't belong to you...or anyone else!! If you think that you can just come in from out of the blue and take her somewhere that she doesn't want to be then the both of you can go to hell!!!!"
I grabbed Diamond Back's wrist and rolled onto my back, trying to flip him over me.

But then we ended up turning into a human pinwheel that just kept going until we slammed into the wall of a nearby warehouse. From there everything was a blur, Larissa was holding her own against Mamba but Diamond Back was kicking the dog shit out of me and moving in a way that seemed to be befitting of his nature. It was like he was slithering around and striking out whenever there was an opening for him to take. After about fuck I don't even want to know how long, Mamba and Diamond Back were still in good condition to keep on going, even Larissa. But me on the other hand, I had slash marks on top of bumps that had already turned a purplish blue, even my vision was getting a bit hazy.

"You haven't the slightest idea of who you're up against Damien Hoechlin!!"
Diamond Back smiled as he held out his hands to either side of him.
"Oh yes, we know allll about you and the other whores that live with you. Once we've dealt with you and our dear sister we shall be paying them a visit shortly after."

I smiled at him as I wiped the blood off the corner of my mouth.
"Guess what douchebag, you haven't the slightest idea as to who you're fucking with either!!!"

Just when he noticed something above him in the air, the ground had been blasted with countless starbolts. Mamba had some how deflected all of Harley's bullets off of her blades as Caitlin came flying in on a slip and slide made of ice as she shot a barrage of icy daggers. Jinx had come in from behind Mamba, wrapped her legs around her and flipped her over as she backflip slammed Mamba into the ground.
"Can't ya stay outta trouble for five fuckin minutes Mista D?!!"
Harley screamed.

"It's not my fault that I'm a magnet for this kind of shit Harls!!"
I yelled back before averting my attention back to Mamba and Diamond Back.

"It was unwise of you to attack my Bumgorf and my friend."
Komand'r scowled.

Mamba and Diamond Back stood back to back as they contemplated their options, trying to find a way out.
"Looks like last luck isn't on your side today."
Jinx grinned as her hands crackled with energy.

Just when they thought they found a way out, Ivy appeared with vines wrapped around her. Somehow in a way that resembled a dominatrix outfit and yet went well over her normal outfit.
"Take one more step and I'll feed you to my fly trap!!"
She growled as she held out her hands.

Caitlin smiled as she made an ice wall to surround them and box them in.
"Just don't."
She said shaking her head.

"Alright, now that we can actually talk.."
I said as sat on the hood of my car.
"What the fuck do you want with Larissa?!"

Mamba and Diamond Back hissed in reply.
"Our business is our own!"
Mamba snapped.

"So come along sister, and we shall forget this foolishness ever happened."
Diamond Back says as he held out his hand.

Larissa trembled as her eyes still held onto to that same level of fear, never speaking a word as she backed away with her hands on her arms.
"Like I said earlier, she isn't going anywhere with you. And it doesn't seem to me like she wants to go anywhere anyway."

Diamond scowled as he lowered his hand and stepped back towards Mamba.
"Whether you like it or not sister, you will return to us one way or another."

"You won today, but next time will be a different story hermana."
Before anyone was able to react, Diamond grabbed Mamba and within a split second disappeared within a plume of smoke that was gone just as fast as they were.

"Sooo, that just happened."
Harley says and the other came over to us.

"You okay?"
Ivy asked as she inspected my wounds.
"I should be able to make some salve to mend these cuts and reduce the swelling."

I simply shrugged as I hopped off the hood.
"Eh, tis but a flesh wounds milady."

"What did they want from you?"
Jinx asked Larissa.

"They wanted me to come back with them."
She muttered.

Everyone was so curious as to why they would go to all the trouble just to get to her. Sure they said that they were family, but Harley was able to understand quickly enough by judging from the state that she was in that she didn't want to speak on the matter anymore for the moment. I then averted my attention to my car which looked like swiss cheese made of metal and busted glass. I sighed and went on to gather what few things that I could from the trunk.
"I got a question."
I said to them.
"How did you find us so quickly? Not that I'm in any way ungrateful but your timing was too perfect."

Komand'r had then stepped forward.
"We actually happened to spot your car when you drove past us."
She then had an underlying smile as she leaned in and whispered aloud.
"That and I saw what the two of you were up too, so I encouraged the others to follow which of course they wanted to without question and then from there I spotted you from the air as you were in the middle of your battle."

Larissa turned her head away out of embarrassment.
"It's not like any of you wouldn't do the same damn thing!"
She exclaimed.

Harley clicked her tongue as she wagged her finger.
"*Tsk tsk tsk* Naughty naughty Mista D, you could get arrested for public indecency."
Jinx then tried to act innocent as she whistled.
"Oh don't you even start sista!"

Jinx had then stopped trying to play the part of an angel and licked her lips before leaning into Harley's ear
"Hey I'm a woman that has needs too, and you know damn well that he's to delicious to resist and not have a taste."

I then made the time out gesture.
"Okay! We can come back to that later!"
I said.
"For now I gotta come up with some kind of excuse and sell it as to how my car ended up like this."
In all honesty my car was the very last thing that I was worried about. Sure I've been living with these women for a good while now, and yes there's we have spoken of our pasts to an extent. But there's still so much that I don't know about them, even Harley who I've known the longest. And one of the biggest things that Larissa and Harley have in common is that they've both been fucked over by Joker. We get along is more ways than one but that's besides the point. And yet I'm more than willing to go to whatever length is necessary to help them with anything they need help with. It was then that I remembered something that Batman had told me briefly before I met Larissa.

"This is serious Damien, your a grown man and yet your acting more like a child as well as ignoring the possible dangers of inviting strangers like her into your apartment!"
I sighed when I had to silently but partially agree with what he had said. But like I said a moment ago, I'm going to help them, all of them. Come whatever the fuck may and I say bring that shit on.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hello hello everyone, I hope you all enjoyed PT 1 of Snakes in the Grass.

I was contemplating on who in the Harem that I should do a backstory arc on first. Seeing as how Copperhead was the fourth to be added to the harem, this is how it will go.

Copperhead: Larissa

Jinx: TBR

Killer Frost: Caitlin

I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to work the Back stories into the other arcs that I'm planning on doing.

But please before you go don't forget to smash that like button before following and sharing with your own followers on any and all social media!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 505 34
You will notice a sudden change in the writing I would like to credit those to @mammikk and @gothamcityssiren I always take requests. Smut takes lon...
279K 7.8K 52
"What's the matter gorgeous? Cat got your tongue?" So, after the breakout, Jerome found a mysterious blond girl on the street and decided he wanted t...
21.2K 821 30
It started with a simple crush but after a night full of alcohol it turned out as a real, life-changing, problem. ❗WARNING❗ β€’ Mature Content * Season...
45.6K 1.4K 23
Love may seem like a really complicated term depending on the person who seeks it. It can be pretty like a scene from a fairytale, but it can be the...