It's All About Me[CHAENNIE]

By i4i-Vpd-hEE-LWu

Roseanne is exemplary at home and completely unstable at school. She's inadequate, but that doesn't stop her... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31[M]
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

23[M]

287 16 5
By i4i-Vpd-hEE-LWu

Rose didn't think she would behave like this with Jennie. She doesn't have any plans for the girl, but this whole situation makes her too angry. However, this cannot be fixed, it is for her peace of mind, and she does not regret it.

The girl had something else planned for Sana. Not that it was necessary. The fact that Sana is not an authority here and, in principle, does not represent much, could be understood in one day. The girls all hang out on their own, few people pay attention to Sana. Although at the same time they try to avoid it and prefer to remain silent during training. Sana is not the most beautiful here, not the richest and most fashionable, and in general she has little to boast about. Sana just likes to bully everyone.

The desire to teach this stupid chicken a lesson was even more affected by the time spent with her. Minutes, hours... Rose had been around too long, listening to Sana insult everyone, and not at all justifiably. If it was only that she called others beggars and considered them unworthy of attention because they did not wear clothes or accessories that she could afford, then in the eyes of the blonde, she would most likely be considered a rich scum. But Sana didn't have all that, so everything her mouth said was more like a stink that only made you wince.

Rose noticed a long time ago that both her and Jennie's clothes are much more expensive, but apparently not only herself, but Jennie also doesn't like to brag about something like that. Sana probably noticed it too, so she tried not to say something like that in front of Rose, as if she was afraid that she would not resist and comment.

***

Rose has been wandering around the camp for half an hour in search of Eunchae. The girl is nowhere to be found... Rose suddenly remembers about the joint that Eunchae took from Jennie, and then finds her in the woods. In the place where Kim and her friends usually smoke.

-Were you hoping she'd come here too?- Rose asks, slowly approaching the girl.

-She usually smokes at this time. But I'm fine as it is.- Eunchae is lying.

-Do you want to be friends with her?- Park smiles amiably, coming closer and sitting down on a log.

Eunchae doesn't answer. She looks at Rose with disbelief.

-You know.- Rose looks down at her hands and, examining her fingers, continues.- I live in the same room with her. I could have put in a good word for you. You like her. No wonder, she's a good.

-Yes, she's a good.- Eunchae confirms, and interest appears in her eyes. She takes steps towards Rose.- You can, right?

-Yes, but it would be easier if you did something for her.- Park looks up at her, frowning.- Sana spoils her life very much, you can see for yourself how she bullies her.

-Yes. I've been thinking about it.

-If you did something for her, I'm sure Jennie would appreciate it. You seem nice. Okay, I'll go.- Park gives her a fleeting smile as she gets up from the log and prepares to leave.

-You bullied her all the time, too. Sana is your friend.

-You may notice that I'm not friends with Sana anymore, but I'm fine with Jennie. And that's because I did something for her. Okay, have a nice evening.

Eunchae thoughtfully follows the blonde with her eyes.

On the first day, Rose thought that Sana was that bitchy person, confrontation with whom could bring more problems than benefits. She was wrong. It was possible, as before, just to improvise. On the other hand, then she wouldn't know some of the details that she can cling to now.

***

Judging by the way Jennie gets out of bed, as soon as Rose enters the room, she was waiting for her.

-Tell me, what the fuck are you doing?- Jennie quickly closes the distance, coming close to the girl and stopping.- I thought you were just crazy, but you're sick, you need to be treated.

Rose wants to walk around the girl in silence, but she blocks her way and grabs her hands:

-What do you want? I don't understand.

-I've already told you. Don't you have to go clean the gym?

-What will it give you?- Jennie tightens her grip on her hands, making it clear that she won't let go.- I won't leave you alone until I get an explanation. What's going on with you? You're sick, aren't you?

The blonde has no reasonable explanation, she would like the interrogation to end.

-I just wanted to. I've said it all, fuck off. Rose pushes her aside and goes to her bed.- She has no desire to answer questions. The girl closes her eyes, calming herself. There is an idea to take another pill. But she won't do it, it's too much.

-Rose, I really don't understand.- Jennie walks up to her, stopping behind her.- I can assume that this is a feeling of ownership, but it's kind of stupid, because you have a girlfriend, and it's like you don't need anything from me. I was the one who stuck to you. I don't have to do this if you're so unhappy with everything. Just explain it to me.

Jennie's demands are reasonable. Her misunderstanding is understandable. Rose should have the answers she wants, but she doesn't have the answers. There is one, though. She has already voiced it, and since this is not enough, the blonde begins to get even more angry, but while she is standing with her back to her roommate, it turns out to hide it.

-Do you want all my attention to be only for you?- Jennie puts her hands on Rose's waist, which makes her whole body tense.

She hits the nail on the head. Rose bites her lip. It's humiliating for her to admit it. And it sounds kind of pathetic.

Rose turns around. When she encounters the eyes opposite, she gets lost, and the anger slowly recedes. Jennie looks at her like that... She has done this more than once. She's looking at it. The brown-haired girl seems to be trying to read something on Rose's face. That look still confuses and makes her nervous.

-Shouldn't you be going?- Rose puts her hands on the girl's forearms.

-Irene will help me: she will call me if there are any problems. Are you only blackmailing your girlfriend?

-Yes, someday I will give her a sock, and she will be free.- Park smiles.

-So.- Jennie licks her lips.- Am I your slave now? I will do whatever you want, communicate with whom you say?

-It sounds interesting. Don't you like it?

-Close the door.- Jennie says, grabbing the edges of her T-shirt. Rose does not move from her place, watching as Kim takes it off and throws it aside.- I hope Irene doesn't call me.

-I'm afraid that this time I will decide whether you go to her or not.- Rose goes to the door to lock it.

Jennie takes off her jeans and lies down on the bed. Rose comes over and looks at the girl in silence for a while.

-Are you going to look at me or will you do something?- Kim reaches behind her to take off her bra.

-Now you could do the same with your boyfriend.

Jennie freezes, and then frowns and removes her hands from her bra:

-You seem to be closer to drawing conclusions than asking questions. I would have refused, but I still asked for time to think. He's good, but it's too fast. I don't want to date anyone. You probably don't care much about it at all, since you decided for me.

-We're not dating.

-Oh, baby, I understand. I'm just like a trophy. Are we going to fuck, or did you decide to do it with my brain?- Jennie starts to get out of bed.

-Don't get mad.- Rose catches Jennie's hand and pulls her towards herself.

-Fuck off.- The girl pushes her away, but Park tries to hold her to herself with both hands.- Fuck, it's your privilege to be angry too.

-Shut up.- Rose lets go of her, immediately grabbing the edge of her T-shirt. Jennie freezes, watching as the blonde does not stop there, but stretches, unbuttons her bra and throws it aside. Jennie's gaze involuntarily descends to her chest, then rises higher again.

-Okay.- The only word Jennie managed to say, as the blonde grabs her head and kisses her.

Rose knows that Jennie likes to be dominated, she remembers that. She herself was nervous last time and couldn't afford to be assertive, as if she had something more in common with Jennie. Maybe that admiration and sympathy for the girl didn't allow her to behave more aggressively with her. Maybe there was something else. Rose won't slow down this time. She wants to continue too much.

She would like it to be mutual, so that Jennie wouldn't dare to touch her because of anything, but not because she does not want to do it. She wonders if Jennie has ever been dominant. For sure, yes. If it was someone special... Rose would have to put those thoughts out of her head to continue. They anger her, knock her down and make her want to speak out. But, first of all, what right does she have? Secondly, why the fuck should she show anything at all? Rose had never noticed such possessiveness towards a person. It's so weird and insanely infuriating.

Jennie puts the girl on the bed and sits on top of her. She reaches behind her back to undo her bra. Rose holds her breath while the brown-haired girl does it. She looks away when Kim takes it off. Jennie bends down and freezes, touching her chin. Rose lets out a loud breath when Jennie kisses her.

-You're so tense.- Jennie whispers, running her hands over her stomach.- I like it.

Deepening the kiss, Jennie touches her breasts, squeezes slightly, from which Rose, without controlling the force, digs her nails into her back.

-Wait a minute.- Rose protests almost inaudibly when Jennie's foot is between her legs.

-Something interrupts us all the time. I don't want to wait. Rose.- She looks into the blonde's eyes.- Help me get your pants off.

Rose smiles, not understanding why Jennie would do this if she wouldn't do anything about it anyway. Kissing Kim, she pulls off her jeans, colliding with the girl's hands there. The brown-haired girl gently hooks the fabric where the knee pad is.

-You'd rather always wear it than take pills.

-I try not to take it off.- Rose answers, kicking her jeans to the floor.- But it doesn't fit some things.

-Yes, so you can put it on top or just put it on if you're wearing shorts.

-Do you want to talk about it?- Rose reaches out to shut the girl up.

-And I will definitely do it, but later.- Jennie pushes Rose's legs apart with her knee and lies down between them.- Relax.

-I strained as much as possible.- Rose smiles, sitting up and hugging Jennie with her arms.

Kim bends down, resting her hands on either side of the blonde's head and hovering over her. She smiled a predatory smile, and Rose wondered where she got so much confidence from. One of Jennie's hands goes down. She gets curious, so Rose decides to relax anyway. She manages to do it for exactly a couple of seconds. Her body tightens, and she arches, grabbing Jennie with her hands, whose fingers found her panties and pressed on her clitoris through the thin fabric.

It seems that not only Rose did not expect this, but also Jennie herself, who fell with her forehead on the pillow and is now breathing loudly.

-Please continue.- Rose asks, pressing her buttocks closer to herself with both hands.

Jennie stands up, reaches for her neck, and then kisses. Lips are replaced by tongue, then teeth. Jennie makes a path from her neck to her chest. Touching her nipple with her lips, she sighs loudly, interrupting Rose, who could not restrain a moan.

Park clings to the sheet with trembling fingers as Jennie runs a warm hand over her stomach, and then sinks lower. Rose feels the tension, and her whole body arches.

-Jennie.- She just has time to whisper, as Kim's lips touch her lips, and then a hot tongue penetrates into her mouth.

The brown-haired girl runs her fingertips over her stomach, teasing and enjoying the reaction. Rose squirms under her, her whole body demanding to continue. Rose grabs the girl by the hair, pulling her back slightly to break the kiss. She wants to look into her eyes, but everything blurs, and her fingertips begin to feel numb.

-Tell me what you want.- Jennie whispers, lowering herself to her ear, and then bites the lobe.- I like your breathing so much, I want you to be louder. Tell me...

Rose sighs heavily and, grabbing her hand, puts it under her panties. Listening to Jennie's ragged breathing, Rose presses the girl's fingers to her clitoris. Jennie starts swearing in her ear. The blonde does not hold back a smile, turning to look into her eyes.

-I'm not going to help you.- She whispers.- You can do whatever you want.

-Okay.- Jennie kisses her, and then lifts herself up, hovering over the girl.- Is that right?- She whispers into her lips, and then presses on her clitoris.- Can I go lower? But my nails are long.

Rose moans hoarsely instead of answering, which the brown-haired girl did not wait for, but lowered her hand. Rose wants Jennie to continue, wants whatever Jennie does. No one had ever penetrated her with their fingers before, but God, she didn't give a shit about that, or her nails, or anything else.

Park is tense all over, her arms hug Jennie tightly, and her lips are pressed to her ear. She's breathing loudly, her eyes squeezed shut. It's so hot that it's wet between their bodies, and Jennie, moving, slides her breasts over her breasts.

Rose feels the uncertain movements of her fingers between her legs. The way the girl gently drives from top to bottom, collecting moisture. Jennie presses with the pads of her fingers, and it seems that she is about to enter her, but this does not happen, and Rose moans, rising higher and hinting that she is ready.

Jennie inserts her fingers into it so slowly and carefully. It always seemed to Rose that this moment would be more painful, or she would have to endure, but everything turns out to be completely different. Her hips keep lifting up to meet Jennie's slender fingers. The fingers are getting deeper and the movements are getting faster.

-Damn it.- Kim whispers, trying to lie down more comfortably. Rose moves, giving way to her right, where Jennie immediately lies down.- Does it hurt? It's all so cramped in there. Are you a virgin?

-Your fingers are the first.- The girl responds almost inaudibly with a hoarse voice, opening her eyes a little. Jennie stops, and Rose sees the confusion on her face.- It's okay.

-Are you a lesbian?- Jennie puts her hand on her cheek, running a bleary gaze over her face.- I mean, I'm sorry, it's not a good time.

-I'm a lesbian. Jennie, it's okay. I like it, I feel good with you.- Rose doesn't know why she's saying this, but it suddenly seemed to her that Jennie was asking because something was bothering her. She doesn't want to find out what it is, but she wants to calm her down.

-Do you like it?

-I like it, more than I thought I would.- Park answers softly, kissing Jennie on the lips.- I'm already in love with your fingers.

-You're in love with me, too, judging by what you did today.

-Would you like that?- Rose asks, not at all embarrassed. She has already realized that Jennie's straightforwardness can cause stupor, so the main thing is not to be silent like an idiot, but to immediately retort.

-You should have asked me earlier if it mattered.- Jennie immediately replies and bites the blonde's lip.

-Fuck.- Park grins, following the new rule, but not having time to find a more reasonable answer.- I'm not in love.

-There's no need to make excuses, baby.- Jennie is already smiling so widely that it's becoming contagious, and Rose is smiling back. She should not take everything said by the brown-haired girl with hostility, she should be simpler. This is also one of the new rules that is most difficult to follow.- My fingers reciprocate your feelings.- Jennie slowly introduces them again, which makes Rose whine and snuggle closer to her.

Rose needs to follow this rule, because, as practice shows, Jennie does not even have any thoughts of offending or humiliating her. She's a little jealous of how Jennie treats everything. How can she be so open, kind and at the same time closed and angry. Rose appreciates all these four qualities in a girl. This admiration is not only from a distance, it is inside, regardless of whether she is rude or gentle as a kitten. She is amazing, and this realization is insanely infuriating, angry and annoying. Even now. Now, when her head is spinning from whispers and looks, from touches, and all thoughts are in her head about how fucked up Jennie is, and how can she be like that...

Previously, there was only one awesome person for Rose — that was herself.

-Does it hurt?- Kim lifts herself up a little, pushing her fingers deeper.

-No.- Park tangles her fingers in her long hair and squeezes it, and puts her other arm around her waist.- Deeper.

Jennie doesn't immediately comply with the request. It's like she's afraid. Rose tightens her grip on her hair, hoping that this will annoy the brown-haired girl a little. It works. Jennie's hand movements are getting faster, and her fingers are already entering Rose all the way. It hurts a little, and the nails are also felt, but there are much more pleasant sensations, so Rose bends her whole body, meeting her fingers, provoking Jennie to be even faster.

Kim suddenly stops and pulls away.

Rose lifts her head, and Jennie sinks lower. She's already at her feet. A lump immediately rises in her throat. It's like it's too much... Rose has already been done this, but...

-Jennie.- Her voice is shaking, as are the hands she reaches out to take the girl upstairs.

-Shut up, please.- Kim asks in a strangled voice, laying down.- More precisely, don't be silent.

Rose moans loudly when Jennie returns her fingers to her, she covers her mouth with one hand, and puts the other on Jennie's head. Either to leave that hand there, or to feel her.

Jennie's tongue is too tender, these touches are unreal, it just doesn't happen. Rose's whole body is shaking as if in convulsions, moans come out of her mouth, which would be better to be quieter, because they can definitely hear it even on the ground floor. Rose doesn't control the force with which she holds Jennie's head. Her body lifts up. Jennie puts her hand on her stomach, and Rose realizes that she is being pressed back to the bed, and she would gladly react more calmly. She would lie down, not squirm, thus inconveniencing Kim, but there is nothing she can do. Her head is spinning and her fingertips are numb. She lets go of Jennie's head to cover her mouth with her other hand, from which not only a moan escapes, but turns into a scream. Rose feels like all the emotions that were hiding inside suddenly find freedom, and her body is already arching. The convulsions last for several seconds, after which she falls back onto the bed.

She doesn't move or breathe.

Rose is lying with her eyes closed. She's afraid to open them. It is unclear what happened. For some reason, she is ashamed of her lack of restraint. She always wanted sex to be more emotional, loud, and something seemed out of control. She got a lot more than she wanted, and now she seems shy to look at Jennie, who lies down next to her.

-It's cool.- Jennie says, and Rose hears a smile in her voice. She feels like she's looking at her, as if she's boring into her, but Rose can't open her eyes.- You're so blushing. And wet.- Jennie kisses her on the cheek, and then gently runs her palm over her face.- You're also so loud.

Rose opens her eyes a little. Everything is blurred. It's really getting cold. Her whole body is wet.

-I'm sorry.

-No.- Jennie runs her thumb over her lips.- I really liked it.

-But you said that you like to be dominated.- Rose grins, opening her eyes wider to look at Jennie.- You know how to show off. I almost believed it.

Jennie's smile slowly fades from her face.

-You're right. The experience cannot be hidden anywhere.- She smiles slightly, and then starts to get out of bed.- You can show off too. No one entered you, but you squirmed like it was a normal thing.

-What?- Rose stands up on her elbows.- Are you freaking out?

-Fuck you.- Jennie, without turning around, picks up her things from the floor and goes into the bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 991 17
Growing up, Park Chaeyoung the girl who is loved by people around her. Naturally born beautiful and has everything in life. She's beyond amazing but...
298K 6.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook, is a kind-hearted boy who study well and kind with other people but when his ex, Jieun cheated on him he changed, He became a bully an...
4.8K 55 22
"You're my Angle, Baby" [ As it said, to fall in love with the correct person we should fall for the wrong one first. But when the wrong person is...
911K 26.2K 105
She's not a graduated woman and has difficulty earning money just to provide for her two sisters. She gave up her dreams just to allow her siblings t...