[BL] I Heard You Are Going To...

Door yoonimap

Alternative Title: 听说,你要娶老子 Author: 寒梅墨香 | Han Mei Moxiang Status: 299 Chapters (270 + 29 Main Extras) Descri... Meer

Chapter 1 - 3
Chapter 4 - 5
Chapter 6 - 8
Chapter 9 - 12
Chapter 13 - 15
Chapter 16 - 18
Chapter 19 - 21
Chapter 22 - 25
Chapter 26 - 30
Chapter 31 - 32
Chapter 33 - 34
Chapter 35 - 38
Chapter 39 - 40
Chapter 41 - 42
Chapter 43 - 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 - 48
Chapter 49 - 50
Chapter 51 - 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89 - 90
Chapter 91 - 92
Chapter 93 - 94
Chapter 95 - 96
Chapter 97 - 98
Chapter 99 - 100
Chapter 101 - 102

Chapter 73

24 0 0
Door yoonimap

Put the phone aside and start peeling oranges.

  "Little duck, how good is my wife? Is he as good-looking as my wife? Tsk, unmarried old men will never know how important a wife is. Playing cards and drinking alcohol are useless, it's better to serve your wife. When you are happy, I think What can't be done?"

  He looked down at Xiao Biaozi.

  "You've taken good care of your wife, you should be happy too."

  There is no movement from Xiao Biaozi. He is very honest these days.

  He went in timidly and put the fruits on the table for Su Mo. Su Mo kept busy without raising his head.

  Half an hour later, another glass of milk was delivered.

  An hour later, another bowl of millet porridge and a salted duck egg came.

  After another, I don't know how long, Xing Biao's head banged on the sofa. He didn't know what was playing on the TV. He touched his head. What time was it? Why did you fall asleep while watching TV? I looked at the time. Damn it, 3:30 midnight?

  The bedroom was still dark. Could it be that Su Mo was still busy at this time? Pushing open the study door, I saw Su Mo rubbing his head and looking through a thick book.

  "I'm not sleeping yet, what time is it?"

  "Go to sleep, I'll be done soon."

  Xing Biao's anger suddenly rose. He didn't even touch a bite of the food on the table. He still wanted to continue working at 3:30? Stay up all night? I have to go to work tomorrow.

  "Go to sleep and stop doing it."

  "Are you bothered? Go to bed. Leave me alone."

  Xing Biao frowned, strode over, and pressed his finger on the power supply.

  "Sleep or not? If you don't, I'll unplug it and make everything you have go to waste."

  "I think you dare?"

  "Tap the keyboard a little more and I'll unplug the power right away. You can give it a try."

  Su Mo slammed the table and waited for Xing Biao. Xing Biao's eyes were even bigger than his own, and he confronted him without blinking. This time, he didn't lose, so he went up against Su Mo.

  Su Mo gritted his teeth.

  "You're so brave."

  "I'm so used to you. You stay up most of the night, and now you have to stay up all night after working for a few days? What should you do if you are exhausted? Even a good body can't handle such a waste. I will obey you in everything. This is not enough. Turn off the computer and go to sleep. ,immediately."

  He yelled at Su Mo fiercely. He should hurry up and don't force the person to unplug the power. He wouldn't be afraid of a fight.

  Su Mo was afraid that the things he had been working on all night would be gone, so he racked his brains to make them. Information related to his first court hearing.

  "I can't kill you."

  Su Mo saved it, turned off the computer, and turned back to the bedroom.

  This time, Xing Biao defeated Su Mo!

  "I'm still afraid that you won't take care of me. If you live to be seventy or eighty, you can take care of me as you like. I don't care what time it is. I'm just trying to kill you when I work. When I stay up late like this, I'll talk to Cui Xun. He will take care of you. It's a borrowed little donkey. I can't bear to let him go if he doesn't feel sorry for me. Ma Liu takes off his clothes and goes to bed. Don't go to work tomorrow morning, let's get some sleep before we talk."

  "Shut up."

  "I won't argue with you in the middle of the night. Go to bed quickly. What are you reading? Close your eyes!"

  He grabbed the criminal law behind the book and threw it to the other side. Put your arms around Su Mo's shoulders and push him into your arms, go to sleep, what time is it and are you still making noise? I finally lay down on the bed and read a book. When I saw four o'clock, I stopped going to sleep and got up directly.

  Su Mo couldn't push him, Xing Biao hugged him like a cage and wouldn't let go. As soon as the quilt was covered, he started patting his back.

  "let me go."

  My uncle, I held him so tightly that it was difficult to breathe.

  "I won't sleep with you again."

  "I think you dare."

  Xing Biao pressed Su Mo's butt with one hand and pressed hard against his penis.

  "Tell me if I dare."

  "rogue."

  After getting too close, I could feel his half-raised head. Su Mo turned over and faced him with her back. Xing Biao pressed closer, and the little Biaozi rubbed his butt vigorously.

  His hands were dishonest and he began to touch randomly. Su Mo felt that he was smart and confused for a while. Why did he turn around? Wasn't this sending himself into his mouth?

  Just lie flat.

  Tell him to stop fooling around.

  Xing Biao leaned close to his face and kissed him. His hand went down to touch little Susu, and it just touched the edge of her pajamas.

  "So tired."

  Su Mo muttered lightly. Xing Biao's paws immediately became obedient and he hugged Su Mo's waist without touching anything. He had no intention of making any small moves.

  It's getting late. He's been tired all day. He can't mess around. Go to sleep, wife. At four o'clock in the morning, the little ghosts have gone home, and the little mice have gone home after eating. There are still two and a half days before the sun rises. Hours, there are still three hours before getting up. With your man by your side, sleep peacefully.

  Shut up and don't say anything else. Su Mo snickered, sometimes he was easy to deceive.

  Be honest. Then go to sleep. You won't know how tired you are until your head touches the pillow.

  I feel like I fell asleep as soon as I closed my eyes.

  Sure enough, he got up late the next day. Xing Biao didn't even want to call him, so he went out quietly to tidy up the room. Jiuzhier called him once and asked him to go out, saying that the police were coming to ask for the record, so Xing Biao didn't ask Su Mo to get up and go to work. , please sleep more, I was very tired from staying up late last night.

  Su Mo was woken up by the cell phone. When the cell phone rang, Su Mo lifted up the quilt and covered his head, pretending not to hear. I continued to sleep, but my cell phone kept ringing, and I wanted to throw it out the window.

  Still dazed, I stretched out a hand to touch, touched the bedside table, took the phone and put it through me.

  "kindness?"

  "Su Mo, the mother of the plaintiff in the case you are responsible for is here. She wants to see you. Come quickly. I can't bear it. The woman keeps crying."

  In addition to Cui Xun's anxious voice, a woman's cry could also be heard.

  "Wait for me for half an hour."

  Su Mo suddenly remembered that he had prepared three-quarters of the indictment materials last night and was still almost not ready.

  Hurry up and get up, changing your clothes while cursing, "Xing Biao, why didn't you wake me up?" Don't you know I'm already late for work?

  The bed sheet was pulled up, the pajamas were thrown on the bed, and he ran out with the computer in hand. It was probably the first time that he lost his image, his hair was a little wavy, so he hurried to the lawyer's office.

  The plaintiff's mother knelt down when she saw Su Mo, and Su Mo quickly turned around.

  "Isn't this my blessing? Auntie, don't do this. I will definitely try my best to handle this case."

  "Please, Lawyer Su, my son really did not kill anyone. He was really wronged."

  "Well, I'm looking for evidence to prepare for the second trial."

  "Lawyer Su, when will the trial begin? You must save him."

  "The day after tomorrow, the court will be held the day after tomorrow."

  "Please, please, save him, he is only in his twenties, he can't just spend his life in prison."

  "I'll try."

  Cui Xun quickly asked his assistant to help the plaintiff's mother aside. Su Mo was a little at a loss about this kind of thing. He still didn't deal with interpersonal relationships so smoothly, he didn't have all-around thinking, and he didn't have that many words of comfort.

  "Is it possible to be so pressed for time? Generally, the first instance decides the case, and it is very difficult for the second instance to reverse the verdict."

  "I'm working overtime tonight, I should be able to get it done."

  "Well, Su Mo, if you win this case, you will definitely become famous in the legal circle, because many people are not optimistic about this case and it is very difficult. If you win, I will hold a celebration party for you and get promoted by the way. .Celebrating your first battle with Gao Jie."

  Su Mo smiled.

  "Can."

  "So confident?"

  "You can prepare the location for the celebration reception."

  This case is his first lawsuit since his debut. He must win. The more difficult the case, the greater the impact. If he wants to become famous in the legal profession, he must have a good start. Who doesn't want to stand out, who doesn't want to be famous, then give it a try.

  After dinner, Su Mo immediately went to the study.

  "I have to work overtime, so you should go to bed first."

  "It's not over? You worked overtime yesterday and you're working overtime today? What is Cui Xun doing? Then my wife is not a human being. I'll go find him."

  Xing Biao stopped working when he heard it. He was working overtime all the time. He was a workaholic.

  "Don't bother me. The court will be held the day after tomorrow. I have to be ready. This is my first time going to court as a defense lawyer, and I want to get off to a good start."

  Xing Biao muttered, he understood that Su Mo valued this court session, but it was not enough to work overtime like this.

  "I know you are very strong, and you attach great importance to this court session, but it's not okay to stay up so late. Hey, what time do you go to bed?"

  "Let's see and then talk."

  "It's eight o'clock now. You must go to bed before twelve o'clock. I'll give you four hours to work overtime. That's it."

  Su Mo nodded casually, focusing on work. Who knows how many hours it would take when he got busy.

  Xing Biao slapped the sofa.

  "With this temper, he will never remember to agree when he is busy. I can't let him act like this. He doesn't care about his body, so I can't bear to let him go."

  Xing Biao grabbed the car keys and went out.

  Su Mo didn't know and kept busy. When Xing Biao opened the study door and came in, he thought it was Xing Biao bringing him food and didn't even raise his head.

  Unexpectedly, Xing Biao banged a clock in front of him.

  Su Mo looked up at him strangely, what kind of monster was this?

  Xing Biao frowned and pointed at the clock, with a fierce and uncompromising look on his face.

  "This is a countdown timer. I have booked four hours. If you look at this, you will know how much overtime time you have left. Once it reaches one o'clock, it will sound an alarm. It will not work during overtime. I will listen outside. As long as he sounds the alarm and you don't sleep, I will smash your computer."

  I glanced at the countdown timer and saw that it was really running backwards. It was four hours, and half an hour had passed.

  "It's up to you."

  There was no room for negotiation at all, so he turned around and walked out. Sit on the couch and watch TV. Listen with open ears. As soon as the time is up, he rushes in and pulls out the power.

  Su Mo couldn't help but smile. I really don't know how he got such a big brain. He can think of all these things. Where did he find the space?

  Time was spinning backwards, giving people a sense of oppression. Su Mo shook his head and continued working with his head down. I guess Xing Biao was doing it for his own good, so forget it, let it go, and didn't throw it out through the window.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

Jade Emerald Door LiannQ

Historische fictie

24.8K 864 78
Title(s): 翡色; 异族战神非要做我的猫 Author: A Lot Of Hair (头发多多) Status: 74 Chapters + 28 Extra (Completed) Summary: That year, Duke Wei returned to Beijing on...
86.7K 1.8K 109
Divorce is so Difficult [Entertainment Circle] Author: Jiuxin Wan Description Once Shao Qin passed through the book , he became the...
2.9M 71.3K 22
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.3M 120K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...