From Gotham with Love (Male O...

Da DanteUchiha420

It takes a certain kind of person to live in Gotham City. Though many were born and raised, many others had e... Altro

Character Bio
Chapter 1: Second Chances PT: 1
Chapter 2: Second Chances PT: 2
Chapter 3: Second Chances PT: 3
Chapter 4: New Roommates PT: 1
Chapter 5: New Roommates PT: 2
Chapter 6: New Roommates PT: 3
Chapter 7: New Roommates PT: 4
Chapter 8: New Roommates PT: 5
Chapter 9: Assault on Arkham PT:1
Chapter 10: Assault on Arkham PT: 2
Chapter 11: Assault on Arkham PT: 3
Chapter 12: Assault on Arkham PT: 4
Chapter 13: Pillow Talk PT: 1 (πŸ‹ Harley πŸ‹)
Chapter 14: Pillow Talk PT: 2 (πŸ‹IvyπŸ‹)
Chapter 15: Under The Red Hood PT:1
Chapter 16: Under The Red Hood PT: 2
Chapter 17: Under The Red Hood PT: 3
Chapter 18: Under The Red Hood PT: 4
Chapter 20: Snakes in the Grass PT: 1
Chapter 21: Snakes in the Grass PT: 2
Chapter 22: Snakes in the Grass PT: 3
Chapter 23: Grind Time PT: 1
Chapter 24: Grind Time PT: 2
Chapter 25: Pillow Talk PT: 4 (πŸ‹ Jinx πŸ‹)
Chapter 26: Pillow Talk PT: 5 (πŸ‹ Harley + Ivy πŸ‹)
Chapter 27: Guardian Rising PT:1
Chapter 28: Guardian Rising PT: 2
Chapter 29: Guardian Rising PT: 3
Chapter 30: Guardian Rising PT: 4
Chapter 31: Guardian Rising PT: 5

Chapter 19: Pillow Talk PT: 3 (πŸ‹ Blackfire πŸ‹)

789 18 0
Da DanteUchiha420

It had already been several days since everything had gone down with Jason. Which funny enough ended up being a good thing for me. When I would go out on deliveries due to the lack of work ethic in other people I would have to pick up the slack. People seeing me on the state that I was made them feel sorry for me and I ended up making so much that I was able to get the break light fixed on my car, pay the electric, water, and gas bills. Bruce had also given me some of that bone calcifying stuff that he gave me when we first met Larissa. I didn't go super crazy on the stuff, but just enough to where I didn't have to wear the brace on my leg so often.

The girls and I would even speak of our past and get to know one another just a little bit better. Basically it was a group therapy session and at the moment, it was Jinx's turn to share.
"I used to live in Jump City near San Francisco. Grew up being that weird girl that no one cares about until one day I had gone on this week long field trip with my senior class to Star City. And at the time Dr. Wells was unveiling the Particle Accelerator.... Everything had gone off without a hitch... But then the accelerator began to malfunction, releasing a wave of antimatter into the atmosphere. Nearly a dozen or so people died that night, others were hurt so bad that they had to spend weeks in intensive care. I was one of the many that had gotten powers from the accident. Pretty much all but one, maybe two had turned out to be petty crooks or even super villains."

"Do you know who those two people were by any chance?"
Ivy asked as Caitlin shook so much she started to do the same thing that she did back at the Iceberg Lounge.

"I do, and their both in the Justice League. The Scarlet Speedster himself and that weird guy who could give Mr. Fantastic a run for his money.... I was one of the scientists working on the Particle Accelerator. My fiance Robbie and I were in the pipeline when the Accelerator malfunctioned... The door had slammed shut but Robbie was able to push me through.. trapping himself in the pipeline to save me..."
When she had said this I had already painted a picture in my head of what had happened to make her who she is today.

Caitlin had spoken of how her mother wanted her to be a debutante and that she was a nerdy girl. But nothing about her graduating from Highschool or College, or even her fiance for that matter.
"Did he die?"
Blackfire asked as Caitlin shook her head.

"No, somehow the antimatter had fused the consciousness of a famous Professor within the to Robbie. Robbie himself had a decent athletic build unlike the professor and for a time until the two were able to fully cooperate, the professor was the one in the driver's seat and walking around in Robbie's body like some kind of skin suit."
Caitlin then looked to Jinx with a slight smile.
"At least I know someone here who was there that night."

Jinx smiled with glee as the two of them gave a half hearted high five.
"Hehehe, just out luck I suppose."

Jinx had then went on to tell us about her time with HIVE and fighting the Titans before meeting Kid Flash. He wasn't able to convince her not to turn completely away from who she was but was able to help her realize that she needed to be more careful.
"That reminds me."
I whispered in her ear.
"Jason told me about how you deep throated me in the back seat of Black Mask's car."

Jinx pretended to act innocent as she covered her mouth.
"Oops, must have slipped my mind."
She replied before gently running her hand up my thigh when no one was looking at the moment.
"~Does you bringing that up mean you want to play some more?~"
She whispered to me.

With what's happened recently I wasn't about to say no but at the same time I still needed to let my bones heal before she hopped on the one between my legs.
"I'll consider it once the brace is off and the rest of my bones have completely mended."
I whispered back.

Blackfire had them started speaking about what it was like on Tamaran. Even what her culture was like even though I'm already pretty well aquatinted with how she described it to the others who hadn't heard what I, Harley, and Ivy have. Apparently she wasn't the only Tamaranian on Earth, her little sister Koriand'r was infact Starfire of the Titans, working alongside Nightwing, that Goth chick Raven, that Elf who was not only representing Canada but also plagiarizing the name "Beast" as in Hank McCoy from X-Men, Kid Flash, Artemis, Superboy, Aqualad, Miss Martian, Blue Beetle, and a good several others.

She also spoke of how her sister had been given everything she was supposed to have by birthright.
"Similar to how it is here on earth, the eldest sibling is to be given certain things over the younglings. But I was unlike most of my people. Everyone else had the same features as her; same colored hair, eyes, even star bolts. Myself on the other hand had been born with what would be classified among my people as a birth defect. During the most ancient days of Tamaran there had been someone who was just as I am. Black hair, violet eyes, a slightly darker skin tone, even my star bolts. The story went that when Tamaran was invaded by another race which had gone extinct due to the war with my people. The one with the same features as I had betrayed Tamaran for the same reasons I was judged unjustly. It's unnatural for someone to be born with these things among my people and for me to be born as a royal had brought shame to my house. My father had casted me aside and allowed my sister to take my place as the next ruler of Tamaran. To my people, being born this way is an omen of death and destruction."
She spoke as she held one of her star bolts in her hand.
"The only one who never judged me, the only one who never despised me was Koriand'r. And yet a part of me still resents her for being gifted with what rightfully should have been mine."

"And I'm guessing that's what led you to be an intergalactic cat burglar?"
Larissa asked as she chimed in.

"More or less."
Blackfire shrugged in reply.
"The other thing that came with being born this way was that I am physically stronger, faster, more durable and have a bigger bust and posterior than any other woman among my people."

Larissa and the other girls had smiled in unison.
"Not a bad take away chica!"

"Not at all."
Jinx had grinned while shaking her head.

Harley then decided to go from 0 to 100 and started groping Blackfire's chest through her shirt.
"Holy capicoli, it's like they're E Cup sized marshmallow shaped cantaloupes."
Thankfully I didn't make things look to awkward as I left the room as I was already up and hobbling to the bathroom, extremely turned on, but also in agonizing pain.

3rd POV.....
As Damien fell to the tiled floor of the bathroom he hugged the toilet bowl fiercely, puking up bile with faint traces of blood in it. Just as he had emptied the contents of his stomach he sat there with his back against the tub when there was a light knock at the bathroom door.
"Bumgorf, are you alright?"
She asked sweetly as she slowly opened the door to see the state that Damien was in.

"Oh you know, just another day at the office."
His sarcastic sense of humor wasn't getting past her as she floated over to him and helped him off of the floor.
"Thanks.. Komand'r."

Speaking the name of her birth for the first time made her feel as if her heart was soaring as high as the sun.
"You're welcome, Damien. Let's get you to bed shall we?"

As she helped him to the bedroom, the others had seen this and felt worried about Damien. But Blackfire gave them a confident smile which said to them "I got this". Once in bed, she helped Damien out of his clothes as his body was still so very sore and broken. His chest, arms, legs, and back riddled with sickening bruises a long with a few bumps which the swelling of said bumps had yet to go down. After she helped him out of the brace she pulled the blanket up to his chest and placed a glass of water with his medications next to him on the nightstand.
"You're a saint Komand'r...*coughs*!!"
Damien said as she handed him the glass of water.

"You're a stupid little bumgorf."
She said with a monotone voice.
"As admirable as what it was that you did, you still came home in worse condition than when you left. As soon as you're fully healed and fit to train again, I will be assisting Harley with your hand to hand combat but be taking over your strength training."
She scowled in a way that frightened him but was also kind of doing it for him as she allowed her eyes to glow. Her voluptuous body covered in a violet aura as she held star bolts in either hand.
"This is non-negotiable, is that understood Damien Hoechlin?!!"

Instinctively I gulped and nodded my head.
"Yes ma'am!"

She then snarled and got up in my face.
"What's my name?"

"Francis?"
I asked nervously as she roared.
"Komand'r, KOMAND'R!!!"
I yelled as I corrected myself.

Blackfire had nodded with a satisfied grin before silently floating out of the room and closing the door behind her. The rest of the ladies had overheard the yelling with the looks of curiosity written all over their faces.
"What did you do to him?"
Harley asked rolling her eyes as she had already come up with a likely scenario of what had just happened.

Blackfire giggled with a slight sultryness in her voice.
"Oh nothing, I just made sure that our little man thing won't be getting himself into any more trouble anytime soon, that's all."

Jinx had blinked at what she had said.
"You've been playing Village haven't you?"
She asked as Blackfire shrugged.

"Maybe."
She replied.

Several Weeks Later: Damien POV.....
Ever since that night it was like martial law had been forced on just me personally. I was to get up at a certain time, go to work, expect it to be back by a certain time and then I had allowed to do whatever until the time at which I was forced to go to bed. Aside from that everything had pretty much been quiet. Nightwing had stopped by one night to check in and see how things are going as well as to explain how he survived getting a double pump to the chest from Jason even though Bruce had already explained it. Speaking on that, I kept true to the promise that I made to Alfred that I wouldn't speak of who Batman really was. Even though I had a pretty damn good idea as to who the anonymous donor was that was paying my Hospital bills as well as my medication. On top of that I was only slightly bummed out that I couldn't smoke weed while I was taking said medication.

But that all changed today because now I had a clean bill of health. My busted bones hand now finally mended completely and the scars from my surgery had now healed up to where they were now a bright shade of pink. That and after all the much needed sleep that I had, I was bursting with renewed energy.
"Okay, what's first Busty sensei?!"
I exclaimed to Blackfire as she wore a black compression tank top over a violet sports bra with black leggings and two violet stripes going down the side of either leg.

"We shall start with some stretching, and then move onto basic meditation and breathing exercises."
She says as she stood next to me while I followed her example. Once we were done stretching she then showed me a meditative stance.
"I learned this discipline from a safe on Ragnar 3. That planet's gravity is much greater than it is here on earth. It's designed to help focus your mind to the point where your body moves naturally without giving any sort of conscious thought."

"You mean like Ultra Instinct?"
I asked as she nodded.

"Something like that yes, but it's also tailored for close quarter and mid range combat as well as to finish the fight itself with quick succession. Perfect for dealing with more that one opponent at once."
And so from she instructed me on basic striking and blocking techniques to start.

She had also said that she was going to work me like an army of mules until every punch, every kick, and every block was nothing but perfect. Anytime I would fail to do so she would have me do endless repetitions until failure of calisthenic exercises before having me start over from zero. Once I had beaten those lessons into ever last muscle fiber and every bone, then and only then would I progress to counter attacks, incorporating other martial arts into what she was teaching me, and actual sparring so as to gain a basic level of combat experience. By the end of our first training session I could barely move any part of my body as my muscles were searing with pain due to the build up of lactic acid.
"Ugh...."
Was the only thing that I was able to say as I walked around like George Romero's version of a Zombie.

Ivy had been informed of my training with Blackfire and had decided to take it up on herself to come of with my diet plan. Thank fuck she didn't skimp on the meat.
"Shredded white chicken breast mixed with onions, green bell peppers, olive oil, and just for you I added some crushed red pepper and sun dried tomatoes."
She then leaned in and gave me a loving kiss.
"Enjoy!"

Everyone else was contempt with the vegetarian meatloaf and mashed potatoes. As we ate we talked about our day and watched Legacies since we had all finally finish with Vampire Diaries and The Originals. But once night had fallen and everyone had gone to sleep, I myself was just about to do so when I felt someone sit down on the edge of the bed. When I saw who it was I still had to blink my eyes open to see them clearly.
"Blackfire? *Yaaaawn* What's up?"
I asked her as I sat up.

She turned her head to the side and purses her lips.
"Please, call me by my real name. You can call me Blackfire when we're out in public."

This had seemed a bit odd to me but even so I just went with it.
"Okaaaay? Komand'r it is then, is there something you wanted to talk about?"

I asked her as she shook her head with a smile.
"I was wondering if you would like a massage? To ease your sore muscles and to help you gain a more restful sleep."

I had felt a slight twinge in my shoulders and lower back as soon as she said this. As if my body was silently trying to tell me something.
"Sure, that'd be great! Thank you Komand'r."

She nodded and continued to smile as she stood up.
"You are most welcome Bumgorf, wait one moment I think it's ready!"
She had them flown out of the room and back down the hallway. Hovering back in a few moments later with a steaming pot that smelled of something tropical.
"Homemade coconut oil, freshly made by Ivy and perfect for massages."
Komand'r then gestured for me to roll onto my chest as she held a bit of oil in her hands.

As soon as her hand and the oil touched my skin I had begun to feel instant relief. My muscles had become just the right kind of numb while I felt the tension in them being rubbed away.
"Uhhhhgnnn, that feels amazing."
I said with my face in the mattress as she worked on my neck.
"I really needed this."

Komand'r chuckled as she started working on my shoulders.
"I had a feeling you would."
She stopped for a brief moment to get some more oil but then I felt her lean down and press her oiled chest against my back.
"I've also been able to smell your pheromones. These past several weeks despite having mated with Harley and Ivy multiple times, you're scent has only been getting stronger. Meaning that your testosterone levels have been rising significantly as of late."

To be honest I didn't know what would be more embarrassing, having your diary read aloud or what was happening to me right now.
"Well I uhh..*clears throat* it's only natural I guess because of how there's several of you and one of me...and we're all living together sooo."

"You don't need to explain yourself Bumgorf, I understand perfectly well. My desire to mate with you had only increased when the others and I saw you and Ivy in the kitchen a couple months back. And since you've now recovered from your battles at Arkham and with Jason, I would like to do so myself."
I then began to feel her apply more pressure where I was the most tense.

My body had begun to slowly but surely, turn into Jell-O. The cool air drifting into the room as I felt the warmth of her lean but muscular and busty figure as well as the oil that she rubbed all over me as she massaged every part of me. After what seemed like a thousand long years of deep slumbering, my inner demon had once again been awoken. After she was done massaging my backside I rolled over to where she could work on my front side. From there she teased the hell out of me, rubbing her giant but perfectly shaped jiggle mounds against my chest and allowing my fully hardened cock in between them. Jolts of electricity would shoot through me with every motion that she made, the feeling only increased when she pressed her hands to either side of her oily tits as she started to jerk me off with them.

"~Hehehe, I've been waiting to do this for quite awhile now. I can't even remember the last time that I have been thoroughly satisfied, you won't disappoint me will you Bumgorf?~"
She asked with a lusty tone, biting her bottom lip as she sped up. Her eyes glowing in the darkness of the room while her body glistened.

"Never even cross my mind to do so, Komand'r."
I replied while sitting up to place my hand on the back of her head.
"And neither will you."
Is what I whispered in her ear before slamming her head down, forcing her to deep throat several inches in one go.

Her eyes bulged as her pupils had looked like they had been replaced with violet hearts when I started to jack hammer her throat pussy. I felt her gullet conform to the shape of my cock in a way that was unlike Harley, Ivy, and Jinx. Not saying that it didn't feel good when they went down on me, but still it was unlike anything else that I had experienced thus far. When we had switched positions she was the one laying on her back as I was able to ram my throbbing cock all the way down her throat, and she wasn't even gagging when I was doing so. It wasn't until I felt my balls begin to tighten up that I had picked up the pace and pumped her throat a few more times just to milk out the last drop.

When I pulled my cock out of her throat and gave her a Spartan Mask she gasped for air as she smiled from ear to ear.
"~Wow, so much in one load and yet your still so very full. Give me more Damien!!~"

I gave her a sinister grin as I held down her wrists and slammed my cock back into her throat pussy at full speed until I felt my balls tighten up once more. We switched positions to where I was now digging my nails into her cheeks with her back up against the wall and her toes pointed up towards the ceiling as she reached underneath my arms and held onto my shoulders as she continued to say that she wanted more. She gave me a confused look when I let her feet touch back down to the ground. I made the gesture for her to turn around, but when she did so I grabbed her by the throat and pulled her head towards me.
"Ask and ye shall receive..."
I spread her cheeks apart and lined my pack up with her back door.
"And ye shall receive every inch!"

She shrieked from the feeling of her ass being stretched out as she gripped the wall so hard she made handprints in the drywall. And yet she kept screaming for more and more even as I was giving it all I had and then some. I smacked her jiggly but rock hard ass multiple times, bit and clawed her in every spot that brought her a mix between pain and pleasure. The sound of our oiled skin slapping together was loud enough to the point where there was no possibility that the ladies in the other room couldn't hear. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of them were silently pleasuring themselves as they listened to how I was was among the few to make first contact with an alien as sexy and busty as Komand'r of Tamaran.
"~Ahh ah ah ah ahhhh Bumgorf!!! I...I want you to...stir up my womb!!~"
She cried out as I wasted no time picking her up and holding her face down and ass up on the bed.

When I had begun easing my way into her tight but soaking wet pussy I felt that she had been tighter than Harley and Ivy, not put together of course and again not saying that one is better over the other because I'm not going to be crucified over such a thing as that. But once she had loosened up it had been much easier to slide in an out before I was able to actually pound her from behind the way that I wanted to. Nearly two and half hours of nonstop fucking later, I had finally dropped 5 loads in all before I had been so gassed out that I couldn't even stand up without my knees shaking or threatening to buckle and give out from underneath me.
"*Huff Huff Huff* So this is how...Harley and Ivy felt after... they mated with you."
She said as she turned her head to look at me.

"I...still don't know how... you can't get pregnant...after the amount...of cum I just put inside you."
I replied between breaths.

Komand'r giggled as she held a starbolt in her hand.
"Tamaranian women are naturally gifted with the ability to use the same kind of energy that our starbolts are made of to negate the effects of men's seed."
She then leaned in and whispered into my ear.
"~So no matter how much of your deliciousness you attempt to drown me in, I'll never be with child unless I wish it so.~"
In all honesty I didn't how to react when she told me this. But then again I never really liked condoms anyway. Even the Ultra Thin and ribbed Magnums would feel like that they were just rubbing my shit raw and I wasn't about to have that, no fucking thank you. But within a short amount of time I had finally begun to fall asleep as I wondered what the next day would bring me.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ahoi ahoi everyone!!!

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter thoroughly as well as the lot of you smashing that like button, comment, follow and share on any and all social media!!

Sorry to cut the outro a bit short, I'm at work and working a double so yeah, have an AMV ya filthy animals!!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

233K 5.1K 40
Dating the Joker (especially the hot, Heath Ledger-type Joker) is a dream of many Batman fangirls (me! ME!!!!!! But only if I can't have The Scarecro...
214K 5.5K 40
You got fired from your job, assisted a bank robbery, and met the Joker all on the same day. Can you survive working for the Joker? Will having his t...
3.1K 128 30
When countless attacks are enacted within the city of Gotham, there is no answer. No one knows who this criminal is, so they name him Red Hood. Catri...
15.1K 374 51
~REQUESTS OPEN~ This book will include most of the Batfam and/or thier ship partners. Not all ships will be the same. Plots may include but are not...