Damon's daughter~ vampire dia...

By Fantasy_19

Hello, my name is Blair Salvatore. I am the daughter of Hazel Winters, and the one and only, Damon Salvatore... More

Introduction
1- Vampires witches werewolves?
2- I might get hungry?
3- First class plane
4- IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE
5- Mystical Falls
6- Brave Princess
7- Over Protective Daddy
8- Shopping With An Original
9- Shopping with Dam-Dam
10- Kol- the tour guide barbie
11- Mams a witch dads a vampire
12- Originals slumber party!
14- Airport
15- New York
17 - 'fun' night
18 - Asta lavista baby
20 - Santa Klaus
21 - superstar
22- are you on the menu
23- open sesame
24 - Neverland
25 - losing dignity
26 - cringe
27 - what's updog
28 - Llamas and Lobsters
29 - Barbecued
30 - Air guitar
31- chirp chirp
32- clueless
33- oopsie daisy
34- Plan
35- Edge of Glory
36- fashion icon
37- games
38- rock n roll
39- Belle of the Ball
40- over n out
41- F**k the patriarchy
42- chicken arms

13- An afro and popcorn

6.3K 165 81
By Fantasy_19

Blair's P.O.V

"Blair!" Someone yelled and I turned around to see Jeremy making his way towards me.

"You crazy cat! Everyone has been worrying, where have you been?" He asked and I laughed at the fact he called me a crazy cat.

"They don't need to worry! It was just one night, I'm not going to end up in a ditch." I argued.

"Where were you anyway?" He asked me.

"Just a friends." I shrugged and he raised his eyebrow suspiciously and I just smiled innocently.

"Well, I have to go to history now. I'm already running late after this morning, bye bye." I waved.

I entered the classroom late and heads turned in my direction again.

"Sorry I'm late." I apologised with an innocent smile and then quickly went to my seat at the back. Alaric looked surprised to see me and he gave me a 'you have some explaining to do' look.

"Hey stranger." Max said and I turned to him raising my eyebrow.

"I seen you yesterday?" I said but it came out like a question.

"I know. But it seems like longer." he shrugged.

"Okay.. well hey." I replied.

"Blair, Max. Pay attention." Ric said and I saluted him.

"What's got his knickers in a twist?" Max whispered.

"Well, he is friends with my.... guardian, and then I kind of got annoyed at everybody yesterday and disappeared overnight. So now I just turned up to school like everything is normal, when they have all probably been worrying about me. I don't see why though, I just needed some space." I explained. Max had both of his eyebrows raised in interest.

"Well, your life sounds pretty exciting." he commented.

"You can say that again. Anyway, what's your story?" I asked.

"Meh... mom died when I was eight, live with my dad and little sister." he told me.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I apologised with a small smile which he returned.

The bell went and I started packing my things away.

"Blair, can I talk to you for a moment." Alaric said.

"Sorry Mr. Saltzman, got lessons to get to." I said quickly and started walking out but he stopped me,

"It will only take a moment." he continued and I sighed. When all the students had left he turned to me.

"Where have you been? Nobody knew where you were!" He exclaimed.

"I'm sorry for not calling or texting. I was just annoyed at everything and I needed some space." I replied and he sighed, but nodded understandingly.

"I need to go to my next lesson." I told him and left.

When it came to lunch time, I went to Stefans locker to look for him. He was there. His eyes widened when he seen me and he engulfed me in a hug. He pulled out of the hug and he looked annoyed but relieved at the same time.

"Where on earth have you been? Do you know how worried we have all been?! Why didn't you text us? Call us?" He ranted.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! But I was just so annoyed and I just needed some space!" I defended.

"I'm sorry too, I was just trying to look out for you." he told me and I nodded in understanding. I then heard footsteps behind me and I turned around to see Elena.

"Jeremy told me that you turned up. How could you put everybody through all of that worry?" She whined. I ignored the temptation to snap a sassy reply at her but I bit my tongue and forced a false smile on my face.

"I just needed some space." I replied.

"Okay.. Let's go eat lunch." she announced, turning to Stefan.

"Okay, come on Blair." Stefan added, inviting me to join and I agreed, why not. I ended up sat with Stefan, Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, Matt, Tyler and Jeremy joined us shortly after.
Everybody bombarded me with questions immediately which made me want to crawl in a hole. I hate all of this attention.

"Right, I think we should organise a Halloween party." Caroline said excitedly as we were all eating.Oh Halloween, that will be coming up soon. In about a month- but Caroline likes organising things earlier.

"So we can have a huge party okay! Where can we have it... Stefan! Blair! We can have at your house! Your house is big enough! We can invite the whole town!" Caroline started rambling excitedly.

"Will you come,Blair?" Bonnie asked me.

"Of course! I love Halloween." I replied. As well as the fact that if we're having it at my house,
I would obviously be there anyway.

"You might need to ask Damon and Stefan first." Elena muttered, eating one of her fries.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked with narrowed eyes.

"Well, I thought Damon and Stefan would have you on lockdown for a while after you running of like that." she replied, and that comment annoyed me. I took a sharp intake of breath and slammed my knife and fork down on the table, stood up and grabbed my tray of food.

"Please excuse me." I snapped and spun around, walking quickly away. It took a lot of strength not to pour my Coca Cola on her head. I would rather just leave than be with her and her unnecessary comments. I threw my tray away and then stormed into the girls bathroom. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and went down my contacts to find Dad.
It rang twice and then he picked up,

"Dad." I said when he picked up.

"Blair!" He exclaimed.

"Dad, I'm at school can you please come pick me up?" I asked.

"Blair-"

"Please dad!" I pleaded.

"I'm on my way." he said before hanging up.

I wasn't waiting too long outside before my dads car arrived. He opened his door and got out, and then I just ran over to him and hugged him.

"Please don't ask any questions. I just want to go home." I begged.

"Okay, okay. Come on, I'll take you home." he told me, and he looked a bit worried.

I hopped into the passenger seat and rested my head against the window. It was a silent ride home which is kind of what I needed. We pulled up at the boarding house shortly later and we both entered. My dad looked at me and I looked down at the floor.

"I'm sorry for running off..." I mumbled.

"I didn't mean to worry you. I just needed some space." I told him.

"I'm sorry too, I didn't mean to take Elenas side.." He started explaining to me.

"It's okay, let's just forget about it now." I told him with a smile and he nodded in agreement, pouring himself a glass of bourbon.

"You drink a lot." I commented. He shrugged and downed it and then poured another glass.

"Thanks." I said casually and tried to take the glass off of him, but he was too quick and held it out of my reach.

"Nuh-uh, not for you. Too young." He told me with a stern look before he downed the drink. I frowned at him and walked over to the armchair and sat down.

"I have an idea." He said.

"Let me guess. You're gonna bribe me with Nutella to make me move out of 'your' armchair?" I guessed.

"No, although that worked great last time. But I was gonna say lets go see a movie." He replied and I jumped up out of the armchair.

"YES!" I shrieked.

"What movies are out?" He asked as he grabbed his jacket.m and I smirked.

"I know one we could watch." I said and followed him out to his car.

"Two tickets to see twilight, breaking dawn part 1 please." I said cheerily to the woman behind the counter. I heard a groan from my dad behind me and I smirked.

"Also two large popcorns please." I added. We paid and went in to watch the movie.

"I can't believe you chose twilight." My dad cringed and I just laughed.

We were halfway through the movie. It seemed so weird watching a vampire movie now that I know that vampires actually do exist.

"Come on! How unrealistic is this?!" My dad complained. He had spent the whole movie criticising each detail.

"I guess it is. Sparkling vampires? It's all different now that I know about real vampires." I agreed.

"Dad?" I whispered.

"Yes?"

"Do you think I could get a piece of popcorn in that boys Afro a few rows in front of us?" I asked and he snorted.

"You can try." He told me and I grinned .

I took a piece of popcorn and aimed for his head and kaboom the popcorn went on his head, well, in his hair. He didn't even realise it because he couldn't feel it through all his hair.
Me and my dad started laughing as quietly as possible.
"Your turn." I whispered to my dad.
He took a piece of popcorn too and threw it perfectly into the boys Afro. I started laughing hysterically but I put my hand over my mouth to stop myself making too much noise.

By the end of the movie, the poor boy had his whole hair full of popcorn. As the lights turned on, a girl who seemed to be his girlfriend groaned.

"How did you end up getting popcorn in your hair?! Seriously, you are so stupid sometimes!" She shrieked, taking some of the popcorn out of his hair. I started choking on my water from laughing and my dad did too so he quickly lead us out of there.

"I know you loved it really." I was telling my dad as we entered our house.

"I really didn't."

"Yes you did! You can't deny the huge crush you have on Edward Cullen!" I shrieked.

"Nooo!" He defended himself.

"Yes! You were so jealous of Bella when she jumped on Edwards back.."

"No, no , no, did I mention... NO?!" He yelled.

"What's going on?" Stefan asked, coming down the stairs.

"My dad has a huge crush on Robert Patterson, aka Edward Cullen." I told him.

"No! She's lying!!" My dad shrieked and Stefan just laughed and walked off somewhere.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, and I looked and seen a text from Caroline

Come meet us at the grill. Bring Damon and Stefan x

I shrugged and looked up at my dad.

"Caroline text me. She said to meet her at the grill." I told him.

"OH STEFANIEEEEEE! Come on we're going to the grill!" I called out and he appeared out of thin air beside me.

"It's Stefan, by the way." He told me.

"Of course." I laughed and walked out to the car.

We arrived at the grill and I sneaked behind everyone we were meeting.
I jumped on Tyler's back, scaring the shit out of him.

"YO!" I yelled.

"Jeez, was that necessary?" He asked with a laugh, clearly startled by my surprise attack.

"So, what's happening?" I asked, squeezing in beside Matt at the table. He's actually not working today! Gasp!

"I just wanted us to all hang out. We haven't all been together in sooo long!" Caroline exclaimed.

"Yeah, with everything that has gone on, we haven't had much time. I'm glad we all have each other." Bonnie said and we all agreed.

"Well, let's celebrate our friendship! I'll go get some drinks!" I exclaimed, jumping up from my seat. I walked up to the bar and sat at one of the bar stools when I heard someone greet me.

"Hey Blair." I turned to see Max.

"Hey Maxineeee! What are you doing here?" I grinned and he shrugged

"Just hanging." He told me and I looked around and behind him.

"On your own?" I asked and he nodded and shrugged.

"Yeah.. Just wanted to get out the house," he replied. I felt sympathy for him, he lost his mom and he clearly felt alone.

"Well you can join us if you want." I told him and he looked over to where everyone else was sitting and then shook his head.

"I'm alright," he told me and I just shrugged. He can be a loner then.

The bartender came up to me and asked me what I wanted. Oh I didn't think of that. People were probably expecting alcohol when I said I would get drinks, so I just guessed on what I ordered.

"Erm.. can I have a large bowl of fries, 10 vodka shots, a bottle of bourbon, a bottle of scotch, a bottle of wine, a bottle of vodka and a bottle of coke please." I asked with a grin.

The bar tender scoffed and i heard max laugh and another person beside me laugh too.

"Nice try." Said the other person beside me. I turned to see who it was and wasn't too surprised when I seen Kol sitting there with a cheeky grin on his face. He seems to be everywhere.

"Yeah, what he said." The bartender told me, referring to Kol but I ignored him and greeted Kol.

"Well hey Kolly, what brings you here?" I asked him.

"Well, this is the only place in this boring town where you can get a drink." he replied and I hummed in agreement.

"Hello? Are you going to order?" The bartender asked me, waving in my face. Kol then stood in front of him and looked into his eyes.

"Get her what she ordered for, and on the house, too." He compelled him. The bartender nodded under his compulsion and walked off whilst I grinned.

"Thanks Koala bear, i'm no longer annoyed at you for pushing me off the banister." I told him and he chuckled,

"Any time. By the way whats with the nicknames today?"

"Well you never call me by my actual name, so I'm not calling you by your actual name." I replied smiling.

"woaahhhh, i'm so confused.. How did you do that? To the bartender?" Max asked in awe from behind me. Oh shit, I forgot he was here.

"Well, I guess I can be intimidating sometimes." Kol replied with a shrug. That was a very believable lie.

"Kol this is Max, Max, this is Kol. Or Kolly, or Koala." I introduced them to each other.

"Nice to meet you mate." Kol said, extending his hand out to Max.

"You too." Max said and took his hand. I immediately seen a look of pain on Max's face and it took me a few moments to realise what Kol was doing. Kol was crushing his hand!

"KOL!" I shrieked and he dropped Max's hand,

"Sorry mate, I have a firm grip." Kol said with a glint in his eyes, hiding back his smile. Max just looked down at his hand wide eyed before sprinting out the door.

"Kol! What was that for? You've scared him off now!" I exclaimed.

He shrugged and I just shook my head at him, and then the waiter came back with all the drinks on a tray.

"Whatever, thanks for the drinks." I thanked Kol, taking the tray.

"Anytime love." He said, downing the rest of his drink. I walked back to the table with the tray in my hands and Tyler cheered loudly when he seen all of the alcohol.

"I didn't know what everyone liked so I got a bit of everything." I told them, placing the tray on the table.

"Woah wait a minute, how did you get served all of that?" Stefan asked.

I looked back to the bar where Kol was sitting before, but he was gone.

"Must just be my charm." I lied with a shrug and Matt laughed from beside me.

"SHOTS FOR EVERYONE!" Caroline squealed and we all took one of the shot glasses, but my dad took the glass out of my hand,

"I don't think that's a good idea. You're underage, i'm supposed to be responsible." He told me.

Hah, my dad, responsible!

"What?! That's not fair! We're all here to celebrate our friendship, don't spoil the fun!" I whined.

"Come on Damon, when I was her age I was stoned all of the time." Jeremy stuck up for me, but I burst out laughing at the thought of Jeremy being stoned. I thanked him for sticking up for me, and my dad gave me the alcohol.

"Okay, 1...2...3!" Matt called and then we all downed the shots.

So, I tried all of the alcohol until I found what i liked, vodka and lemonade. The large bowl of fries were basically just for me, because I'm greedy and not afraid to admit it. I was on my third glass when I decided to top up my drink 3/4 with vodka, the rest with lemonade.

"Woah easy tiger, don't want to get too drunk do you?" Tyler asked.

"It's efficient. You should do the same." I told him, pouring another similar drink for himself. He looked at it and then shrugged.

"What the hell." He laughed, taking a large gulp of it and grimacing at the taste. 

"What's with the sudden mood change?" He asked and I acted defensive.

"My mood hasn't changed!" I exclaimed and he laughed.

"Okay. People don't pour drinks like that for no reason." He said and I just shrugged and ate another fry.

"Just thinking-" I begun but he shook his head and cut me off.

"No no noooo... drinking and thinking is bad! You drink so that you can stop thinking and stop worrying about life. Hakuna Matata." He advised me, tipping his glass towards me then taking a sip. Well he is in a weird mood. Since when does a werewolf say hakuna matata? Is he a lion instead of a wolf now?

"You're right." I told him, downing my own drink and slamming it back down on the table.

"Let's dance." I told him and he scoffed.

"What? Dance? We're at the grill not one of New York's best night clubs."

"So? I don't care where we are I want to  dance! This is a good song!" I exclaimed. Tyler sighed, but he agreed that it was a good song and got up to dance with me, and Jeremy joined in too. We were all laughing hysterically at how weird it looked to be dancing in the grill, and laughed even more when we seen people giving us weird looks. Unfortunately the dancing didn't last long before everyone called us over to the table.

"Ugh, what now" I muttered, following Tyler and Jeremy back towards them.
I sat beside Bonnie and rested my head on her shoulder.

"So... we were thinking about how we never have any happy times together anymore, so we thought, what about a..... Holiday!" Caroline screeched excitedly.

"Yes! What a great way to solve all our problems around here." My dad exclaimed with sarcastic excitement and I laughed.

"Come on Damon, we deserve a break! Look at everything we have all been through!" Elena exclaimed. I downed the rest of my drink and everybody gave me a concerned look.

"I'm so in! Where shall we go?" I asked, referring to the holiday. People took the attention away from me drinking and started suggesting holiday destinations, but I noticed my dad and stefan eyeing me.

"How about Cali? I went there with grams one time it was great!" Bonnie suggested and I immediately shook my head.

"I'll have to pass on that one. I've lived there my whole life, that's not really a holiday. And it will also make me feel too nostalgic. Don't let me stop the rest of you though." I shrugged.

"No that's fine, we'll think of somewhere else." Stefan said understandingly and I smiled at him.

"Blair you've left one of your fries." Jeremy said, handing it to me and I grabbed it eagerly, shoving it in my mouth like a greedy monster. Thats when I realised it was not one of my fries, it was a straw. I spat it out into my hand in horror, and Jeremy and Tyler were laughing uncontrollably.

"What the hell Jeremy! Liar!" I exclaimed, but then joined in on their laughter. It must have looked funny from their perspective, let's be real. All in all, it was quite a fun night. We played pool, which was hilarious because when it was Jeremys turn he flung the pool cue across the table by mistake when he was trying to hit the balls. I couldn't breathe from laughter, and it took him a few seconds of being stunned before he realised what he did. A while later, everybody decided it was home time and my dad grabbed my jacket from the booth we had been sitting at, tossing it to me and I thanked him. We all left and began walking to our different homes, and I was very happy at everybody being responsible and not drinking and driving.

"Bye Blair! Look out for them evil mushrooms!" Jeremy called as he walked away with Elena and Alaric.

"And the turtles!" I heard Tyler yell in the distance and I burst out laughing. My dad narrowed his eyes at me.

"You're a little bit tipsy." He stated and I gasped.

"No I'm not!" I exclaimed and he laughed.

"Okay, you're not." He said, clearly not believing it.

"What was with the strong drinks?" He asked. Ah, he noticed that.

"Because I wanted to see if it was true that alcohol makes you forget your problems." I shrugged with a laugh.

"What problems? You don't need to worry about the originals-" he started.

"No. I'm talking about memories of the past, not anything going on now. You know, Jack and octavia and California and blah blah." I said, and the minute I said Jack's name I regretted it. Why did I say that? Jesus, being drunk is like having mouth diarrhoea, you can't stop what you're saying.

"What? Who are they?" He asked.

"Oh, just some of my old friends. But then I fell out with them and they turned the rest of my friends against me. It was all just a bad time, but it's all resolved now." I lied quickly.

Oh dad, you really do not want to know who Jack is.

~~

Hey guys<3

Another update, I've got to say I think I'm doing quite well, I'm updating this book quite frequently:)

Thank you for those of you who are reading and voting and commenting, I love you all<3

Well I've got to go now, busy life.

Asta lavista <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 548 50
I do not own these characters, rights go to Julie Plec. This doesn't have any supernatural creatures. This is a story between Klaus Mikaelson a...
277K 4.8K 21
Meet Alexandra Mikaelson, Daughter of Klaus Mikaelson,pretty,charming,sarcastic and a really strong original vampire-werewolf-witch. . Currently livi...
618K 15K 102
Aliza Miranda Gilbert. She's the middle child. Her life changes when her father, the only who person didn't treat her differently, dies. Aliza not o...
14.7K 129 29
The Unknown Salvatore is about this 17 year old girl, Addison, who moves to Mystic Falls to meet her father, Zach Salvatore. When see gets to Mystic...