The Story of Us - Hyunlix - H...

By DarkThan02

Chasing the same dream, becoming team mates, friends, bandmates, best friends... More? Somewhere in between... More

Prologue
The Beginning
Christmas Eve
Friends?
2022 for You
I Want You
Tell me You Don't Feel the Same!
How Do You Feel?
Please, Give Some Time
Stolen Moments
Are TheyTogether?
Stolen Moments II
Somewhere Only We Know
Somewhere Only We Know Pt. 02
Jealousy
I'll Do Whatever You Want
Back To Reality - Stolen Moments III
Accident
The Way You Make Me Feel
Home Is Where The Heart Is Pt.I
Home Is Where The Heart Is Pt.II
Rush Decisions Pt.I
Rush Decisions Pt.II
Everything Is Fine Pt.I
Everything Is Fine Pt.II - Unexpected Turn Of Events
Regret
Minho's Choice
Hurt Pt.I
Hurt Pt.II
Let Me In Pt.I
Let Me In Pt.II
Who Do You Think Of? Pt.I
Who Do You Think Of? Pt.II
The Morning After
I Am Not Giving Up - Give Up
Remnants
Love You More
It Is Too Late
Epilogue

Another Night, Another Morning

17 1 0
By DarkThan02

The rays of the morning sun streamed through the heavy curtains, colouring the pale skin on Hyunjin's bare back a soft golden hue. Minho pulled a few strands of hair from his sleepy face, smiling at the small pout that appeared on his lips. Hyunjin opened his eyes, looking at the brunette sleepily. "I have to go." Minho whispered softly. Hyunjin lifted his head from the pillow. "Do you have to, though? Are you coming back later?"His pouty face made Minho chuckle. "Do you want me to come back later" "Why do you always repeat my question?" "I just didn't think that this is more than a casual thing." Minho said truthfully. 

Hyunjin sat up on the bed, facing Minho. "We are friends Min..." "Friends with benefits?" Minho asked, raising an eyebrow. "Do we have to label it?" "Jin..." Minho's voice sounded pained now. "After feeling so empty these last few months, is it wrong for me to want this? I know I'm taking advantage of you, hyung." Minho just wanted to kiss that pout away. He sighed. Maybe it was time he came clean about his feelings. He took a deep breath.

"For me it is not so new. But I admit, it is something I want too. I just never thought it would actually happen, between us..." Minho felt so vulnerable saying that out loud. He was still afraid that the moment would come when Hyunjin would no longer need his support, on whatever form might it be. The other was watching him intently, waiting for him to continue. "I've been in love with you almost since the beginning." He confessed, blinking away the tears that formed at the corners of his eyes. God! He hated emotional outbursts! "You never said anything though." Hyunjin's voice was barely audible, afraid that he might hurt the other without meaning to, if he spoke too loudly.

His suspicions proved correct.

"You and Felix clicked from the start. How could I get in the way?" Minho smiled sadly. Hyunjin reached out and touched his face, lightly caressing his cheek with his thumb. Minho turned his head and placed a soft kiss on his palm. "You know I care a lot about you." Hyunjin whispered. "Yes, I know. But it is different." Seeing that Hyunjin remained silent, he quickly added: "I am not asking you to reciprocate my feelings. I don't want this to come between us." Hyunjin stared at him, weighing his words. He bit his lip thoughtfully. "You know, thinking back, I wouldn't let you manhandle me so much, if I did not feel that you actually care for me." Minho chuckled softly. "I suppose you wouldn't." "Besides, you've always claimed I am yours." Hyunjin smiled teasingly, trying to lighten the mood. "I did. I claimed you both." "Don't bring him into this." Hyunjin grew serious, putting two fingers to Minho's lips. "It's just the two of us here, now." Minho breathed raggedly, feeling the other's fingertips gently touch his lips. "We could see where that takes us." He murmured, kissing them gently. He took Hyunjin's hand in his. Hyunjin looked into his eyes, solemnly. "I would like tthat. But, I'll also understand if you want to end it, Min."

Better this than nothing? Minho thought. "I don't." He wrapped his arms around Hyunjin's waist, holding him close. "I don't expect you to feel the same way. I know it is too soon for you. And, I do want to spend more time with you." He reaffirmed his feelings. Hyunjin smiled. They stayed like that for a few moments, looking into each other's eyes. Both of them so difficult to open up, have they finally managed to find their way to each other? "I am gonna leave now." Minho finally spoke. "So, will you come back later?" Minho looked at Hyunjin and chuckled rolling his eyes. "Yes!"

Later that evening Minho came back. He saw Felix heading out the building but luckily the younger didn't notice him. It was for the best. It wasn't the right time for awkward questions he knew the younger was bound to ask. He knocked on the door which opened instantly revealing an excited Hyunjin. "You came!" He said grabbing his hands and pulling him inside. Minho laughed. They sat on the couch. "So, what's the plan for tonight?" Minho asked smiling.

Wrong question? Through their recent interactions, Minho had realized that Hyunjin, although he didn't like skinship in general, was actually a very sensual and sexual being. He evidently felt comfortable with Minho and, maybe - just maybe - he felt something more? One can only hope.

Hyunjin put his lips on Minho's, kissing him softly. The other let him take the lead. He sighed quietly when Hyunjin bit his lower lip gently and slid his tongue into the brunette's warm mouth. He traced every nook and cranny slowly, playing with his tongue, making him sigh against his lips again. He placed his hands on Minho's shoulders pushing him lightly onto the couch and leaned over him, without breaking their kiss. Minho slipped his hands under Hyunjin's shirt, and started caressing his back in slow circular moves. He could feel that both of them were getting hard. Hyunjin stopped for a moment to look into his eyes. He had his knee between Minho's thighs. The friction he created made the brunette release a low moan. He continued to watch his face while moving his hips, grinding against the other, their nether areas in contact, both feeling the heat pooling in their groins. Minho moved his hands to Hyunjin's hips, to stop him or guide him, he wasn't sure.

"If you keep this up..." he whispered breathlessly between kisses, "...it's gonna get messy." "So?" Hyunjin smirked while continuing his unholy work, biting Minho's jaw and soothing the skin with his tongue. "We'll just have to shower... together." He concluded, biting the other's lips again and licking them with his tongue before sliding back into Minho's mouth, not giving him a chance to respond. He was equally turned on by their actions. Minho chuckled and gripped Hyunjin's hips tighter to help him increase his pace. They were grinding against each other fervently, sweating and panting, making the couch creak uncomfortably. Their moans and grunts filled the air, getting heavier and heavier until they came together, quivering against each other's body, staining their clothes, panting into each other's mouths. Their ragged breaths were the only sounds in the quiet room. Their eyes were sparkling with desire and contentment.

"I love you." Minho said, still breathless, and instantly regretted it. He looked at Hyunjin worriedly. "I don't expect you to say it back..." He started to panic at the lack of response, any kind of response from Hyunjin, but the latter cut him off by kissing him again. And Minho couldn't really resist him.

As much as his heart craves more than physical contact, he'd rather have that than nothing at all, yes.

Hyunjin pulled back. "Give me some time to sort my feelings out... I know I am being selfish keeping you here, like this. I'll understand if you want to... stop this thing between us. But, Min... I don't want to let you go..." His eyes were sincere. He spoke in a steady clear voice. He needed Minho, he wanted him. Minho looked at his flushed face and his bright eyes. The sight made him happy. He couldn't bear to see Hyunjin defeated and lifeless. He smiled at him. "I'm allowing you to keep me, don't forget that." He raised a brow teasingly. Hyunjin nodded. "I won't."

"Why don't we go shower, now? I feel sticky." Minho made a face and Hyunjin laughed, throwing his head back like he used to. He stood up and pulled Minho along. He led him into the shower, stealing glances at him and biting his lip. Minho watched him, raising an eyebrow questioningly.

Oh, boy! He wasn't going to leave anytime soon! Or eat... He was really hungry! Oh, well...

After the shower, they didn't manage to get anywhere further than Hyunjin's bed. He pushed Minho on the mattress and landed on top of him for a heated make-out session. Their skin still glistened with water droplets. But then he rolled them over, coaxing Minho into taking him almost raw and moaned sinfully under him, making the brunette crazy with desire. Their intercourse was slow but really, really intense, leaving them both breathless, until the ever lustful Hyunjin initiated their next session with Minho rolling his eyes in mock frustration at the insatiable man. "I'm hungry! Can't we just stop and eat? We ordered that damn pizza two hours ago!" He whined only to be silenced with kisses. "Later!"

Minho loved how Hyunjin could be both like water and fire. He could be vulnerable and pliant, moaning softly under Minho. Or, he could be like he was right now, hovering dominant above him, pounding inside him with fervor, sending shockwaves all over his body, making Minho lose his fragile grip on sanity, while Hyunjin was ravaging his whole being.

Hyunjin held so much power over him. 

Hyunjin leaned down to capture his lips in a searing deep kiss, taking his breath away. Minho absolutely loved his dominant seductive side. Maybe more than his pliant sensual one. They could switch roles to fit the mood without fuss. Minho never gave it much thought before cause he never thought he would actually get the chance to be intimate with Hyunjin. But now, he was in awe and amazement of how, while both of them were dominant and possessive, they matched each other perfectly. For him, the reason was love, wasn't it? He loved Hyunjin so much that he would do practically anything for him. But for Hyunjin? What was the reason? He turned to watch him sleeping soundly beside him. "How do you feel about me, Jin?" He whispered softly, caressing his face, tucking a strand of hair away. He didn't want to pressure him. Hyunjin always took more time to make his emotions known. It is understandable as he tend to feel things more deeply. Besides, it would be unfair of Minho to push him to love someone else so soon after what he has been through.

But, then again, Hyunjin might just surprise him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 1.1K 27
School has reach its end and Lee Felix has just befriended the slightly new, reserved boy, Hwang Hyunjin. Over the summer, they spend more and more t...
25.7K 693 26
[Modern AU] Hyunjin is a mere artist and interior designer. When he travels to Australia to pursue his art career, he meets his teacher's son, Felix...
85.5K 2.7K 29
this is a hyunlix ff because they are underrated : this is also my first kpop story so hope you enjoy #3 {6/12/22}
32.5K 1.7K 30
COMPLETED -addictedㅣMinho × Hyunjin- Hyunjin hates himself for falling in love with his best friend, because he's too scared to tell him. Then he ha...