Lens of the World (Skibidi To...

By Conrad417

Innovation never ceases, and that's especially true for one Y/N L/N. After a laser accident turns him from sc... More

Opening info
Bio
A Wattpad Original (Not Your Shit)
Allies
Allies 2
Allies 3
Harem
Chapter 1: Trust the Science
Chapter 2: New Week, New Me
Chapter 3: The First MotherFlusher
Chapter 4: Lights, Cameras, Action
Chapter 5: Rise of the Titan
Chapter 6: Turn the Music Up
Chapter 7: Making Waves and Parasite Pandemic
Bloopers 1
Chapter 8: Disinfection
Chapter 9: Disinfection Part 2: Electric Boogaloo
Chapter 10: Turn the TVs On
Chapter 11: Movie Night
Chapter 12: The Cameras Strike Back
Chapter 13: Disinfection 3-Kills 99.99% of Germs!
Chapter 14: Renewal
Chapter 15: Louder, Faster, Further
Bloopers 2
Chapter 16: It's About Time
Chapter 17: Time For Combat
Chapter 18: Out Of Time
Drawing #1
Chapter 19: You Know The Drill
Easter Special: Green Hills-or lack therof
April Fools Special: Unlikely Fantasy
Chapter 20: Disinfection 4: That Unnecessary Cash-Grab Sequel
Chapter 21: Tri Heads Are Better than One
Slight Adjustment
Chapter 22: Throne of the Emperor
Chapter 23: Ghosted
Side Story 1: Seven Saturdays At Sally's Part 2: Sister Location
Side Story 1: Seven Saturdays At Sally's Part 3: Pizzeria Simulator
Side Story 1: Seven Saturdays At Sally's Part 4: Hide and Seek

Side Story 1: Seven Saturdays At Sally's Part 1: The First Night

468 8 18
By Conrad417

(Author's note: Side Stories are more humorous chapters/mini arcs that don't fit within the story, but unlike bloopers they are CANON. Maybe a little teaser somewhere...)

(A Wattpad Original)

The scene opens in the Alliance base. Red Ops is standing on a podium with a small cardboard box. A crowd is gathered around him.

Red Ops: Good whatever to you all. This is the first ever Alliance auction. You may be wondering why we're doing this. Apparently you guys like to pick up random shit from the surface and that leads to big messes.

The hardware heads murmur amongst themselves.

Red Ops: Yep. No more taco incidents or body pillows with Titan-sized inflatable...you know.
Also, they said I could get 20% of the profits, so please spend money. Now, the first item is...

Director TV Man teleports onto the stage.

Director TV Man: This plastic trophy! Which we're giving to Red Ops for his sarcasm.

Red Ops: I'm not that sarcastic.

Director TV Man: Maybe not. This is just as an insult.

Red Ops:

Oh wow, thank you sooooo much. Anyway, the next item is this...rubber duck.

Lucky Cameraman: Dibs!

Red Ops: Starting price is...300 credits.

Lucky: I'll take it for 2.

Red Ops: 200?

Lucky: 2.

Red Ops: 20. That's as low as I'll go.

Lucky: 10. Final offer.

Red Ops: Fiiinne. Going once, going twice, sold to that guy who maxed out his luck stats instead of his cash boost. Hey, next time use your luck to win the lottery and buy me a jetski! Next up is...this vintage TV magazine.

Elite Cameraman: I WANT IT!

Red Ops: Okay. Starting bid is 800 credits.

Elite Cameraman: 20.

Red Ops: DAMNIT! 100.

Elite Cameraman: 50.

Red Ops: Fine. Sold to the mega simp. Here's your stupid magazine.

Elite Cameraman pays up then flips through the pages.

Elite Cameraman: Oh yeah...I'm gonna have fun tonight.

Red Ops: Euurgh. Next...an animatronic!

Lefty

Red Ops: It's in mighty fine condition. It can dance, sing, all that good performance shit. Maybe use it as a hangar or a nightlight...

Y/N: I'll take it!

Red Ops: Cool. That's 5000 credits.

Y/N: I'll do 5.

Red Ops: Come on! I know you can afford it! It's in good condition!

Y/N: The left eye is broken.

Red Ops: Oh, so what? The left eye is broken! Boo hoo. Come on guys, back me up here!

(silence)

Red Ops: (furious) Alright that does it! You all are selfish bastards! What with your cheapness and getting hard over left eyes. "Ooh, a left eye!" I was called here on my day off and offered a portion of the cash as compensation! I have mouths to feed! I have a wife and kids! But you decide to be stingy and pinch your pennies!

The crowd is silent.

Red Ops: (slams gavel) Sold to the stupid Mary Sue protagonist who uploads slowly and simps over fictional characters. And the final item is...this deed for a company. We found the building on a search, so you get some rusty old structure. Since none of you care, the starting process is 1 dollar-

Sally: 200,000 CREDITS!

Red Ops: Wait, really?

Sally: 200,000! Just give me that company!

Red Ops: You got plenty of paperwork to sign and-

Sally: Shut up and take my money!

Red Ops slowly wipes a tear off his lens.

Then he kicks the podium aside.

Red Ops: WOO HOO! (flips you all off) Vegas, here I come! (He runs out)

Producer Speakerman: We don't have a base in Vegas...I'm pretty sure nothing's left.

Y/N: Let him have his moment.

(Timeskip)

President Cameraman: And that's the forms signed. You are now the owner of Fazbear Entertainment.

Sally: WOO!

President Cameraman: There's more! Because we want to have something resembling society, we're going to fund the rebuilding of the pizzeria. You're going to be rich! I can't wait to see what you've got planned!

(The next day)

Y/N: Is this it?

Sally: Yep!

Sally: Behold, the future of Fazbear Entertainment! I spared every expense.

Y/N: What-Did you even change anything?

Sally: Yeah! I swept the floors and then got bored after the first five minutes. It should be 2% less dusty now.

Y/N: What did you even do with the rest of the money?

Sally: I'm gonna use it at Vegas. Red Ops, prepare to meet your match!

Y/N: SALLY! This barely passes for an Alliance facility, let alone a functioning restaurant. Go and sort this out NOW!

Sally: (mock whining) "sort it now!" (Serious) Finnne. I'll get the supplies and manpower. But you're in charge. For a week at LEAST.

Y/N: Deal!

Sally: Good! Come back tomorrow little worker.

She gives you a kiss (?) on the cheek and leaves.

(The next day)

Y/N arrives at the location to see a horde of Alliance members busy at work. Sally walks up to him, wearing a business suit.

Sally: Ah, my star employee is here! Here's your contract.

Y/N spends several minutes looking over every minute detail, in order to ensure he doesn't have to do anything especially weird or dangerous. He did have to keep his weapons stowed away, and work non-stop for a week, both supervisor during the day and security at night. After that he had the option to resign.

Y/N: Just one question: how did you get all these people to work here?

Daniel and Pivot lift a support beam while Polycephaly is inspecting the Pizzaplex map.

Sally: Oh I have my ways~

(Flashback)

Sally stands nonchalantly in front of everyone at the Alliance HQ.

Sally: Free pizza.

Everyone cheers.

(Flashback ends)

Y/N: Right. What do I do now?

Sally: You do the work. But you too get lunch at any time. And if you be a good boy and work hard...

She whispers into your ear.

Sally: maybe you'll get a special pie at the end of the week...

Y/N: (oblivious) PINEAPPLES/NO PINEAPPLES! (Your choice here)

Sally: You're funny. See you around...

(Montage music- 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton)

The first day is a tiring one, as you and the others have to map out the location. Every nook and cranny has to be explored, which is a bit creepy staring down the dark staircases and the underground maze of vents. But somehow you persisted, and by the end of the day, you have before you a complete map.

Most workers leave for the night while some stay for security in various places. You are instructed to fix animatronics and then make your way to the 80s' style pizzeria, just one of the many, many hundreds there are to offer.

You are seen screwing a face and a left arm to a purple rabbit as two yellow arms and a cupcake lay next to you on the workbench.

Oh yeah, you salvaged four animatronics.

Freddy, Bonnie, Chica (and cupcake) and Foxy

Time: 11:45 PM

You make your way to the restaurant and shut the gate, essentially closing you in. Once inside, you install the animatronics to their proper places and make your way to the office.

Time: 12:00 AM.

Your shift starts now.

Y/N slumps into the chair, spinning around. He observes two sets of buttons on either side to him, one marked "Door" and the other "Light".

You remember how Polycephaly had told you they were still setting up power, so you had to rely on a low-capacity battery to power the office. Just for the night.

The phone rings.

???: Uh, hello? Hello hello?

Y/N picks up the phone. Somehow it makes an echo, as if the person on the other end is close.

???: Hello? Working security? Uh, I wanted to record a message for you...to help you get settled in on your first night...

Y/N: I hear you.

???: Of course you do...I'm the phone.

Y/N: No, like I feel your presence nearby. Just come out.

The locker behind you opens and an individual falls out.

Phone Guy

Phone Guy: Hello?

Y/N: Were you just gonna hide in there while I do the work?

Phone Guy: I'm more of a strategist if anything. The last guy who worked for me... he was more willing.

Y/N: Talk later, what do I gotta do now?

Phone Guy: We're working security. Don't worry, I know this place well. Um, I actually worked in this office before you. I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but there's really nothing to worry about. Let's get you through the night, and I'll tell you about the place. Cool?

Y/N: Fine.

Phone Guy: Okay, so that's the monitor. And that's Pirates' Cove...and that's...

02:45 AM

Power: 67%

Things have been going smoothly for the two of you, with only a close call from Chica threatening you. Something that unnerved you out, however, was the fact Freddy was impossible to find. Lurking amongst the shadows, he was near invisible.

You were able to save some battery on the lights by shining your flashlights in the hallway, but it was a risky task. After all, Bonnie's eyes were keen, and he seemed to teleport from place to place.

Y/N: Is Foxy moving yet?

Phone Guy: Nope. Funny, Foxy was always my favourite.

Y/N: Really?

Phone Guy: Yeah. Though I know a kid who loved him more than I ever will.

His voice trails off.

Phone Guy: For better or for worse, the mask will haunt him.

Y/N looks a bit skeptical as Phone Guy stares into the distance.

Y/N: You ok?

Phone Guy: Yeah! Yeah. The first night is never usually that hard...

03:00 AM

Battery: 59%

The monitors on the screen begin to glitch out.

ψ Ì̵̢͚̙̖̫̋t̶̡̒̌'̴̡̙͚̦̈́ś̷̹̮͙͕̫̋̋͠ ̸̪̹͘m̴̧̗̯̖̅e̸͚̒ ̵̧̯̫͕̰̿̊͒͆͘Ḯ̴̧̼͇̘̱̽̿̍Ť̴͈S̸͉͈̦͚͚͌ ̶̨̭̩͖͖̈́̾̆̀̽Ṁ̷̠̻̖͇Ę̴̳̹͎̠̂͛͋͝ ̵̨̨̲͇͑͋Ï̸̗̘T̴͈̿̊̀̋͜͝S̷̞̕ ̸̛̲̺͕̾̇̃̐M̷̢̢͖̣͇̈́̃̔͋̈́Ḝ̷͠ͅ ̵̡̧̲̇͌͊i̵̥̒̎t̷͍̫̙̰͗̎s̵̘̓̏̅ ̸̥͕̲̮̺̑̈́m̴̗̮͙̃̉̏é̵͊́̉ͅ ̴̩͒́͗̀̀í̷̖t̷̥͇͛̈́'̷̧̧̛̗̣͇s̵̨̰͉͇̿ ̸̢̠͗M̶̪̻̟̹̱̔̉̆̌E̸̦͖͕̖͒̑̂͋͊ ̶̨͓̍̽̀͑

Y/N: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

Phone Guy: I've seen this before...

Outside one of the doors, a ghostly plush suit appears

Golden Freddy

You slowly turn...and see the Phantom Toilet staring point blank at you.

Y/N and Phone Guy: AAH!

You look at the monitor and the Phantom disappears. However, as if summoned, Bonnie and Chica move closer.

You shut the heavy metal doors as they begin to bang on them.

04:53 AM

Battery: 18%

Though Bonnie and Chica had gone away, the two of you were still fearful. You kept the doors closed a bit more, just for safety.

05:48 AM

Battery: 2%

The clock was almost up...but so was you battery. Foxy's attacks certainly didn't help things.

Phone Guy: It's okay...I'm prepared.

Y/N: What will they do to us?

Phone Guy: Oh, just stuff us in animatronic suits until the wires in our head hang out...

Y/N: WHAT?

Phone Guy: Or so I've heard...

The battery goes down. 2%, then 1% then empties completely.

The lights go out.

Y/N: (whispering) Can they hear us?

Phone Guy: (whispering) No, but they know we're here...

You both look into the right halfway as a pair of glowing blue eyes stare at you from the darkness.

Y/N: (whispering) on the count of three...run.

......

1...

...

2...

Freddy lunges at you as you fire a rocket at him. However, he is only knocked back into the wall.

Y/N: WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE THINGS MADE OF?

You hear the others moving closer to the office. Without hesitation, you run. All the way to the entrance, before shutting the gate.

Time: 06:00 AM.

Battery level: 0%

You survived.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 236 23
The cover art belongs to kevin3012101 The alliance, the skibidi, basically everyone thought brown died in the fight between UTCM and IUTSM, but littl...
4K 78 41
The custom universe is called distant. This is a harem and kinda hentai I guess
4.5K 91 9
Brown or Simp Cameraman watches as TVwoman leaves with Plunger as he reached out to them calling out. He calls for help trying to get his body free f...
6.3K 91 30
Brown was rejected by all his friends, even the entirety of his race. They thought 'what could one cameraman possibly do?' Brace yourselves for the t...