Unexpected Love Stories

By TvdKolfan99

Stefan is on his way to Whitmore college to help Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie with their history and he can't... More

Chapter 1: New Girl in Town
Chapter 2: ROOMATE?!
Chapter 3: What My Life is All About
Chapter 4: Hello Again
Chapter 5: Happy To See You
Chapter 6: Beautiful
Chapter 7: Prom!
Chapter 8: Deja Vu!
Chapter 9: What Are You Doing Here?!
Chapter 10: Our Love Ones
Chapter 11: The Big L Word
Chapter 12: Jealousy and Protectiveness
Chapter 13: I Love You
Chapter 14: Are You Jealous?
Chapter 15: What's A Dinner Party Without A Little Drama?
Chapter 16: Talk About Awkward
A/N
Chapter 17: Getting Ready For Prom.
Chapter 18: All Ready To Go
Chapter 19: Secrets Out
Authors Note: Introducing The Character
Chapter 20: Impossible
Chapter 22: I Will Not Lose Her
Chapter 23: Reaction
Chapter 24: Give Me A Chance
Chapter 25: Help Me!
Chapter 26: I'll Never Give Up On You
Chapter 27: Surprising Discovery!
Chapter 28: Painful Truth
Chapter 29: We'll Get Her Back
Chapter 30: Confessions
Chapter 31: It All Ends Today
Chapter 32: It's All Over
Epilogue: Unexpected Surprise!

Chapter 21: The Truth

1.3K 26 0
By TvdKolfan99

Stefan's POV
Oh my God! I just saw Giavanni get hit by a car. I yell very worried "GIAVANNI!" We see the car keep going even after she goes over it and I'm the first one to run to her. I go to her and I shake her and yell "GIAVANNI, PLEASE! WAKE UP!" 

I bite into my wrist and feed her my blood, but nothing's working. Her heartbeat is slowing down. I yell at everyone "STOP STANDING THERE, STARING AT HER! CALL THE POLICE DAMN IT!" Tyler takes out his phone and does that. 

Seven minutes later, I see the ambulance here and they rush out and pick Gia up and put her on a gurney. I follow behind them and they let me go with them. I see them close the ambulance door and before they do, I didn't miss everyone's shocked faces when they saw me come in here. 

I see the paramedics trying to stop the bleeding, but are failing to. I can't take it! I compel them both to do whatever it takes to save her. I text everyone the hospital we're going to. 

Twenty minutes later, we make it to the hospital and they take her out and let the doctors take care of her now. As they are rushing her into the hospital, I see everyone here except Caroline, Liv, and Klaus. 

I see them take her into a hospital room and I try to go in with her but the Doctor stops me and says "sir, I'm sorry, but you can't go in right now. They need time alone to help her." 

I plea "no! I need to be by her side, please!" And the Doctor says "I'm sorry. You will be able to see her, just not right now." Damon comes over to me and says "Stef, come on. We can wait. Let the Doctors do their job." 

He pulls me over to the waiting room, but I am still looking into Gia's room, until the Doctor closes the door. Gabriella gets up and sits me down along with Damon. Gabby says "she will be okay, Stefan. Don't worry." I don't say anything. I just wait for the doctors to say something.

Caroline's POV
I say angry and furious "you must have a death wish coming here!" And Hayley says "I'm just here to talk, Caroline." I don't know what came over me. I vamp speed over to her and lift her by her throat and throw her on the ground. 

I spat "I don't want to talk to you, you were-slut! You slept with my boyfriend and got pregnant with his child!" She says while holding and rubbing her throat and getting up off the ground "actually Caroline, when me and him slept together, you weren't together. If anything you hated him and kept rejecting him." 

How dare she bring that up?! I put on my vampire face and am about to attack, but she puts her hands up in defense and says "okay, wait! Wait! Wait! Sorry. Shouldn't have brought that up." I ask, sarcastically "you think?" 

She says "but it is the truth, Caroline. You two weren't together, you were with Tyler. You can't hold it against him. He loves you, Caroline. And he is hurting right now. Please, just give him a chance to explain." I soften up after that. 

I say "I'm not mad that he slept with you. I mean I am, but that isn't what I am furious with him about." I look around for somewhere to sit and I see a bench, so I sit down on it. 

Hayley joins me a minute after I sit and she asks "then what is it?" I say while looking at the ground, shedding a tear or two "he didn't tell me about his and your daughter." Hayley says, sympathetically "Care, he was going to tell you tomorrow over dinner." 

I look up at her and ask "really? Why tomorrow? Why not earlier?" She says "he was going to tell you, but then you mentioned prom and he saw how important it was to you. So, he decided to wait till after prom to tell you. He didn't want to ruin your night, Caroline." 

I look at her and ask "really?" And she says "yes, Caroline. Klaus loves you so much." I ask smiling "he does, doesn't he? He has proven it to me millions of times. And because I was too busy worrying about what my friends thought, I hurt him by rejecting him. I love him, Hayley. I now realize, I have loved him since that moment when he saved me from a werewolf bite. 

      Tyler bit me because Klaus sired him to, and he came and saved me. He told me that he could either let me die or he can save me. He let me choose because I was so not happy about my birthday. Because I was stuck at 17 and I really wanted to move on to 18, because I hated the life I lived at 17. 

      I was willing to die. But, he changed my mind. He said that I can have a million more birthdays and how there is a whole world out there waiting for me with art and culture, and so much more. Right there, in that moment, I fell for him. 

      I saw a side of him no one else saw. That was the first good thing I had ever seen him do. I didn't want to. He hurt my friends and I was with Tyler. I didn't want to fall in love with him, but I did and I always denied it. I still loved Tyler, but I was in love with Klaus as well. Man, does that make me a bitch or what?" 

Hayley says "no Care, it doesn't. It's okay to love them both. I loved both Elijah and my new husband, Jackson. Obviously, you can see who I chose. And let's not forget the Stefan/Elena/Damon drama. She loved them both too. 

      Care it is okay to love them both. We were all there once in our lives. And now, you know who you love more and he loves you too. We all know he loves you more than you love him." We both laugh a little at that. 

I say "I doubt that." She smiles at me and I smile at her and ask "where is he? I want to see him. I need to see him." She holds her arm out for me to take and I do and we laugh together and walk to her car. 

Wow! Five minutes ago, I wanted to rip her to shreds. Now, I'm friends with her. Whoa, talk about a change of heart. Then I hear my phone ring and I tell her "just one minute." 

I'm hoping Klaus is calling. But to my disappointment it wasn't. It was Elena and I answer and say "yeah Elena. What's up?" I see Hayley is listening in. Wait! Is she a hybrid? How? I'll ask when I'm done talking to Elena.

Phone Conversation
Elena~ Care, you need to get down to the hospital right away.
Me~ Why? What's wrong?
Elena~ It's Giavanni. We were so wrapped up in the argument, we forgot that she was there and she saw and heard everything and I mean everything. So, we had to tell her and she got so afraid of us, that she ran into the street trying to get to the other side, but this car came out of nowhere and ran her down. The doctors are still trying to help her, but they are not telling us anything. Poor Stefan is losing his mind. You need to get down here, quickly!
Me~ Okay, I'm coming.
Elena~ Hurry!
End of Phone Conversation

I say to Hayley "Klaus can wait. I have to g-" Hayley interrupts me "I know, to the hospital. Come on, I'll take you." I ask, shocked "how did you hear that? How are you a hybrid? All doppelgangers are either vamps or dead." 

Hayley says "Hope's blood also helps a werewolf to become a hybrid." I ask, confused "who's Hope?" And she says "our daughter." I say "oh okay. We can work this out later. Right now, a friend of mine is laying in a hospital bed, so let's go." 

Hayley says "okay, come on. Let's go" we run to her car and before we get in, she says "wait. Should I call or text Klaus and tell him to meet us there?" I think for a minute then say "yes, go ahead. Now, come on." She nods her head and gets out her phone and texts him. 

After she's done, she drives me to the hospital. God, I really hope Giavanni is okay. Poor Stefan, I can't even begin to imagine how worried sick he is right now. I can see he really loves her.

Klaus' POV
As I was sitting on the couch, laying down, drowning my sorrows in bourbon, I get a text from Hayley saying:

Klaus hey, I'm with Caroline and I talked to her. She will give you another chance, but first, I need to take her to the hospital. A friend of hers named Giavanni got into an accident so, I'm taking her there. If you want to come and meet her there to comfort her, then meet us there.

Everything in Hayley's text gave me hope that Caroline will give me another chance. I really owe Hayley. Elijah, Jacque, and Freya run in and ask "what happened?" I show them the text and Elijah says "well let's go. I'll drive. Cami, Davina, and Jackson will watch Hope. Let's go." 

The second he said that I was already in the car waiting and I see Elijah vamp speed out with Freya and Jacque. Jacque isn't in his regular body... Yet. Elijah drives off to the hospital. I really hope Giavanni is okay. I saw how much she means to Stefan.

Stefan's POV
The stupid doctors are still saying nothing. I feel like my old ripper self. I just want to feed on someone till their head comes off. But for Giavanni, I will not become that person again. 

I see Caroline rush in with... Hayley? behind her. I get up and she runs over to me and hugs me and I hug her back. She asks "did they say anything yet?" And I say "no, and with all this waiting, I feel like ripping someone's throat out." 

Caroline says, pulling away "no Stefan, don't! Please, for Gia, don't go there." I say "I know. I won't." Then I remember Hayley is here too and I ask, confused "um, what is she doing here?" Caroline says "yeah, we're cool now. I'm going to give Klaus a chance." I smile at her, but Tyler yells "WHAT?! Are you serious?" 

Caroline says angry towards him "yes, Tyler, I'm serious! I did love you once, but that is over now. I love Klaus and there is nothing you can do to make me change how I feel about him. At least when he didn't tell me about his daughter, he was thinking about me and my feelings! 

      But when you just blurted it out, you were thinking of your own feelings. I love Klaus and he loves me and if you were really my friend or even cared about me, you would let me be happy because Klaus makes me happy." 

I smile at her proudly, but then I frown again when Tyler says "I want you to be happy, but with me!" Caroline says "well, I was but then Klaus came and he made me feel more special, even more than you ever did. I love Klaus. I have loved him since that day when he came into my room and saved me from dying-" 

Kol interrupts her "uh Caroline-" I look at him confused and Caroline interrupts him "in a minute Kol. And Tyler, I loved you as well, but something was telling me, I loved Klaus more, but for some stupid reason I ignored it." 

Tyler asks, appalled "stupid reason?! He killed millions of innocent people! My mom, Elena's aunt, John, and her real mom!" Caroline says "I know that, but he has proven to me that he has changed. And you can bring up the many people that he has killed all you want, nothing will stop me from loving him, okay, nothing." 

Hayley calls "Care?" And I ask "what?" Why the hell is everyone trying to interrupt Caroline? Caroline says "in a minute, you guys. Tyler, I'm sorry for what happened to your mother and I'm sorry Klaus was the cause of it. But I love him and I don't care what you or anyone else thinks of him. 

      I know Klaus. I know the good parts of him and I love him, so if you don't like it, then that is your problem, not mine. Okay? I love Klaus Mikaelson and you, nor anyone else will ever change that." 

Rebekah calls while smiling "Caroline?" And Caroline asks "yes Rebekah?" And she says "behind you!" Everyone looks straight ahead as me and Caroline turn around. We go into shock especially Caroline. 

Now I see why everyone was interrupting her, Klaus was here and he is shocked as much as us, but is smiling. I see Elijah, some blonde girl, and some other guy look the same way. 

Caroline walks up to him, while asking "how much of that did you hear?" Klaus says while walking towards her "all of it. And from that moment when I saved you, I have loved you, too. No one will ever change how I feel about you either. You mean the world to me, Caroline Forbes. I love you so much, Caroline. I love you!" 

She kisses him and he kisses her back. All of us except Tyler clap, even the Nurses, Doctors, and Damon. Elijah and the other two especially clap. I can see the pride in Elijah's eyes. 

I stop when I see Gia's Doctor and I go to him and ask "is Giavanni okay?" I see Caroline and Klaus pull away and come over to me and the Doctor along with everyone else including Hayley, Elijah, and the other two. Who are they? 

What pulls me out of my thoughts is the Doctor saying "I'm afraid she isn't doing so well." I ask, worried "what the hell do you mean?" The Doctor says "well, it's all touch and go, but we are trying the best we can." 

I raise my voice "well try harder, damn it!" And Caroline asks "Doc? What exactly is wrong with her?" We look at the Doctor attentively and he says "I'm afraid that Miss. Hunter is in a coma."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 1.2K 67
*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in Mystic Falls and she has a past that eve...
107K 2.9K 21
It's been 15 years since it all began. Elena is in a coffin, Bonnie has moved on with her life, and Matt became the sheriff of Mystic Falls. Stefan's...
114 2 8
What's the one question you always get asked when in love? How far would you go? Would you let your love burn or burn the world to the ground to save...
22.2K 676 14
In a parallel world, Elena realized sooner than she thought that she loved Damon and no one else. With Stefan long forgotten, will she fight for her...