Jay Halstead imagines

Από kissniallerhoran

The title says enough :) A book filled with imagines about my favorite detective. Περισσότερα

Drunk text me - Jay Halstead
Different - Jay Halstead
Concert - Jay Halstead
Pass out - Jay Halstead
Chuckles - Jay Halstead
Shot - Jay Halstead
Kidnapped - Jay Halstead
Watching - Jesse Lee Soffer
Hospital - Jay Halstead
Destress - Jay Halstead
Getting shot at - Jay Halstead
The Case Part 1- Jay Halstead
The Case Part 2- Jay Halstead
The Case Part 3- Jay Halstead
The Case Part 4- Jay Halstead
Karaoke - Jay Halstead
Dancing - Jay Halstead
Panic attack - Jay Halstead
Broken - Jay Halstead
Opening up - Jay Halstead
Loss Part 1 - Jay Halstead
Loss Part 2 - Jay Halstead
Die First - Jay Halstead
Nightmare - Jay Halstead
Burn - Jay Halstead
Visiting him on set - Jesse Lee Soffer
Stalking - Jay & Will Halstead
Safe - Jay Halstead
Helpless - Jay Halstead
Haze - Jay and Will Halstead
New York - Jay Halstead
Finding you - Jay Halstead
Drunken confessions - Jay Halstead
One last time - Jay Halstead x Antonio Dawson
Sleep walking - Jay Halstead
From best to worst - Jay Halstead
Sorry - Jay Halstead
Alone - Jay Halstead
Attacked - Jay Halstead
Heat wave - Jay Halstead
Secret - Jay Halstead
You have a nightmare - Jay Halstead x Connor Rhodes
Interrogation room - Jay Halstead
Dark place - Jay Halstead
Migraine - Jay Halstead
Death of a friend - Jay Halstead
Sleep - Jay Halstead
Bad feeling - Jay Halstead
I got you - Jay Halstead
Sick days - Jay Halstead
Morning - Jay Halstead
Rescue - Jay Halstead
Hit in the head - Jay Halstead
The call - Jay Halstead
Broken heart syndrome - Halstead Sister x Connor Rhodes
Broken heart syndrome P2 - Halstead Sister x Connor Rhodes
Labour - Jay Halstead
Death of a parent - Jay Halstead
You could start a cult - Jay Halstead
Pregnancy pains - Jay Halstead
Baby - Jay Halstead
Ulcer - Jay Halstead
Stormy Getaway
Bugged - Jay Halstead
Broken Bones - Jay Halstead
Trauma - Jay Halstead
Which one? - Jay Halstead / Matt Casey
Beaten - Jay Halstead
Posion - Jay Halstead x One Chicago
Sharing clothes - Jay Halstead
Saving your life - Jay Halstead x Will Halstead
Undercover - Jay Halstead

Missing - Jay Halstead

1K 31 0
Από kissniallerhoran

You were having a fun time at Molly's. You were doing karaoke with Trudy, drinking with the team. There was lots of laughter, but the person that meant the most to you was missing from all the fun. Jay left the station early to meet up with a C.I. He would come to Molly's after, but you still haven't heard from him.

"Jay, come on, man. You're missing all the fun!" Adam says to his phone. He sighs, before he puts his phone in his pocket again.

"No answer?" You ask him.

Adam shakes his head. "He'll be here."

"I don't know, Adam. I have a bad feeling about this. He's been acting different lately. Ever since that case with Luis, he's been off."

"He talked to you about it at all?"

You shake your head. "Voight has him going to therapy, so at least he is talking to someone."

Adam gave you another drink. "If we still haven't heard from him by tomorrow morning, we'll go and look for him."

*

The first thing you do when you open your eyes is looking next to you. Jay isn't there. His phone isn't on the nightstand. His side of the bed is cold. You quickly get out of bed, put on some clothes and walk out of the bedroom. "Jay?" No answer. You call him, but he doesn't pick up. You look at the time. 7am. The downside of being a morning person, even after a night out. Right now you counted it as a blessing. You texted Adam that Jay hadn't come home and that you were going to the district to figure this out. Grabbing your stuff, you made your way to your car. The spot next to yours was empty. "Where the hell are you, Jay?" You mumbled as you got in your car.

Walking into the back entrance of the district, you immediately sat down in front of the computer and pinged Jay's phone.

"You're here early."

You almost jumped out of the chair in fright. "Jezus, Sarge."

"Everything, okay?"

"No. Far from it. Jay had a thing last night, but he never came home."

"He said it was in Bucktown," Adam walked into the room and placed a coffee on the desk. "If I knew you were going to be here, Sarge, I would've brought you one." Adam turned back to you. "Did you find Jay?"

"I pinged his phone and it's still in Bucktown."

"You two check it out. If we need to call in the rest of the team, you let me know."

You nodded as you grabbed your coffee from the desk and rushed out with Adam.

Jay's truck was parked, but Jay was no where inside. You opened the door and found an address inside. "4458." You looked at the house numbers. "Adam, that is right here," you said and pointed at this house.

"5021 Ida. Squad, I need a name associated with an address: 4458 North 14th Street."

"Standby."

Another car pulled up in front of you. Kevin and Kim got out.

"You find anything?" Kevin asks.

"Got a Joe Baker. Two prior for delivery, one assault."

"Jay ever mentioned anyone with that name?" Adam asks.

You shake your head. "Never heard of him."

"I got the back," Kim says as you're walking towards the house.

Adam is the first one through the door. Kevin follows. You are the last one to enter. The house is a mess. There is glass everywhere, couch and table are upside down. If Jay was here, something went very wrong.

"Clear!" Adam yells from the back off the house. "I'm opening the door, Kim," he says before he opens the door and Kim steps inside.

"My god. What the hell happened here?" she says.

You start to pull away some stuff. "We got blood," you say. There is a little puddle of blood next to the couch. This doesn't look good. You crouch down. With a flashlight you shine underneath the couch. Oh no... you pull up something that looks like a wallet. Your hand is shaking. "It's Jay's badge and ID." You hand it over to Kevin.

"First thing they tell you in the Academy. Offender gets a gun on you, you dump your ID. You never tell 'em you're a cop," he says.

"So, offender  attacks Halstead in here. He dumps his star. Then he walks him outside."

You all look at each other. He can be anywhere at this point...

*

The whole day you have been looking. You have been looking at every possibility and looking at everything you can think of, but there is still no sign of Jay. You are starting to feel the anxiety. Your thoughts keep drifting off, thinking the worst that could've happened. You've even called hospitals to see if he was there.

"I got something!" Kevin says and stand up from his desks. He walks over to the board with the information you have so far. "We know Joe Baker lives in that house. He is one angry man. There are multiple complaints about him being aggressive. But I now know why he was interested in Halstead. Remember Morgan, the girl he accidentally killed? Joe Baker was living next to the family at time of the shooting. He moved away after that fact, and get this. Joe had been in contact with Morgan's father. These are the last text message's they send to each other," Kevin tapes a photo on the board.

"We will get him to pay," Kim starts to read. "I can take care of him, don't you worry. The matter is dealt with."

You felt your heart sink. Did they kill Jay? "When was the last message send?" You manage to ask.

"An hour ago. I got a location from CPIC, let's go."

Getting out of the car, you grabbed your gun with shaking hands. You closed your eyes for a moment, focussed on your breathing. You needed to get yourself under control. Jay was going to need you. You were going to find him alive. You had to.

"Ready?" Voight asks.

Everyone nods. You split up in teams. You went in to the warehouse from the Northside. You followed Adam through the building, looking around for every little sign of Jay.

"Northside is clear," Adam says into the radio.

"Southside is clear," you hear Kim say.

"We're clear too," Voight says.

He has to be here. If he's not here... You quickly turned around when you heard rumbling from behind you. It came from outside. You quickly rushed out and saw a car speeding away. He was already gone before you could get the license plate. Squad was already in pursuit of the vehicle.

"Adam, what if they wanted to leave when we showed up here? What if they... dumped... his body outside?" You didn't leave time for Adam to think about it. You started walking along the side of the building, looking behing the trash, in the trash. Just when you wanted to give up, you spotted a some grass that was walked flat. You quickly ran over. The grass was way too high. Nobody would see you from the road. "Oh my god." You fell down next to Jay's limb body in the grass. "Jay, Jay can you hear me?" You placed your hand on his cheeks. His eyes were still shut. His face was filled with bruised, his arms full with blood. You quickly checked for a pulse. It was there, but it was faint. You grabbed your radio. "This is 5021 Ava, I have found detective Halstead. Get me an ambo to the Eastside of the building. We're in the tall grass. Get me that ambo, now!"

"Jay, come on, wake up. You have to wake up." You started to shake his body, but there was no response coming. The grass around you started to move. Kevin and Antonio were the first one with you.

"He is not waking up. He hasn't been shot, but he lost a lot of blood. He has cuts all over him," you said to them.

"We have to get him to the hospital ourselves. The ambo got into an accident and the next one is 15 minutes out," Kevin said.

"Shit. Okay. You lift him, I'll drive." Kevin and Antonio lifted up Jay and you all rushed to the car. You jumped behind the wheel and as soon Kevin was in with Jay, you sped away as fast as you could.

"We have P.D. in the house. Get me a gurney!" Maggie yelled as soon as you opened the car door.

"Male, early 30s. Found unconscious in a grass field. Has cuts all over his body. Pulse is faint. Hasn't responded since we found him," you said as they placed Jay on a gurney.

"We got him, Y/N," Doctor Rhodes says as they rush into a room with Jay.

You stand there frozen. Everything slowly starts to sink in. You found your fiancé dead in a field. Dead. He was not breathing. You see doctor Rhodes doing chest compressions before the curtain is pulled shut. Your view gets blocked by someone standing in front of you. A hand is on your shoulder.

"Y/N, can you look at me for a second?"

Your gaze slowly moves up and you see your brother, Matt Casey, standing in front of you.

"What are you doing here?" It comes out as a whisper.

"Our ambo got into an accident, so we're just making sure the paramedics are okay. I also heard about Jay..."

Tears well up in your eyes. "It's bad, Matt. For real this time."

Your brother wraps his arms around you. Your loud sobs fill the ED.

*

After hours of waiting, you were finally able to see Jay. He was hooked on several monitors, but so far he was doing okay. You looked at Jay as he slowly opened his eyes.

"You found me," he slowly said.

"Of course I did. I'll always find you. I love you."

"I love you too. Did they catch him?"

You nodded. "He's going away for a long time."

"Good."

You grabbed Jay's hand, both of you not saying anything. You brought his hand up to your face and placed a soft kiss on it.

"You really scared us, big time."

"I'm okay now."

"You weren't a few hours ago. You were dead, Jay. You were literal not breathing."

"I don't know what you want me to say. I am fine. It's not my fault I almost got killed."

You sighed. "That is not what I meant. I'm sorry. I'm just tired. Everything about today has been hard."

"I know. But I'm okay."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

24.7K 432 22
Sequel to Unstoppable Love. Highly recommend reading it first.
2.9K 39 8
One shots about our favorite cops☺️ Requests are always accepted, I'll write almost anything but if I don't think I can write something I'll let you...
149K 2.4K 32
A series of Chicago P.D. themed one shots from my Tumblr account (+exclusive content for Wattpad only). Stories range from 1,000 to 3,000 (at most) w...
168K 3.4K 72
Oneshot stories from your favourite universe :)