๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„

By Angelx_sukuna

๐‘๐˜๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐ ๐’๐”๐Š๐”๐๐€ ๐— ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๆ‚ช้ญ”: "ใƒใ‚ซใ ใชใ€ๅฅณ" ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

540 17 28
By Angelx_sukuna

"𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍, 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔"

"Aw! Look at you never once failing to look your best." Misa praised tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear, smiling softly.

"...Is that so?" you chuckled, being flattered by her words.

"Of course, now let me get your bangasa" she turned back only to pause when you stopped her.

"No need, will go without it." you said holding out a pair of kitsune mask.

"You're going to wear them...?" she gasped slightly.

"Yes, we don't want unwanted eyes on us now, do we?" you smiled.

"...r-right."

"Let's go."

"Yes ma'am."

Arriving at the front chamber of the palace you found no sight of him.

"Where is he...?" you mumbled to yourself,looking around.

"You took a damn day to finally decide to step out of that room, huh?"  his voice reverberated from behind, catching you off guard.

"Ha, says the one who was nowhere to be seen moments ago." you scoffed at his words.

"Right, I spared myself a few moments  from the utter boredom you have  caused me awaiting you" he explained himself, expressing his disdain.

You were about to have your comeback when he interrupted.

"Now bicker less, or we might have to hurry."

You nodded acquiescingly, following him behind.

"My lord—!" Uraume's voice made you two abruptly halt in your ways.

His gaze fell above his shoulder, questioningly looking at her.

"Pardon my insolence, but will you not take the royal knights to accompany you?" she asked, finding his actions foreign.

"I am quite well enough on my own, and" he was now looking at you. "As for her, I would rather spare my breath." he smirked stepping away, leaving you behind.

"Now will you have me carry you out?" he questioned seeing you stand still in there appearing...somewhat happy?

'Did he just praise me?' you thought a flicker of surprise dancing on your eyes, as you struggled to make everyone unsee your face which now had a touch of redness in them.

Although you would never agree it, but your heart did skip a beat when he...complimented you.

'This guy...'

'Ryomen Sukuna...what are you plotting now?'

"So you would rather be on my arms than walk on your own two feet?" he jested looking at you with a mix of amusement and confusion.

You merely dismissed his words rushing up to his side. "Let's go."

________________________________

The city was bustling with crowd lanterns adorned the clothed celling in each stall of varied appetizers, beverages, and what not.

The sound of hucksters calling out for trade, with people crowding all around them, piqued your interest which resulted for you to subconsciously grab his hand—which definitely caught him off guard—you led through the crowd only to find yourselves standing infront of a Kingyo-sukui stall—Gold fish scooping stall.

"Scoop if you dare!" The owner hawked, seeing your intrigued face.

"What kind of shit show is this now?" he muttered under his breath seemingly uninterested.

"Hey there young lady! Would care to take a chance?" The owner, almost in his late fifties asked, smiling.

"Yes!" you exclaimed almost immediately, as if you have been waiting for him to ask you that.

"Surely you aren't going to partake in such childishness?" he scoffed at your enthusiasm over such kiddish act. "Are you—?"

"Ha! What are you a child—"

"This so so hard!" you whined cutting him off.

"Told you." he mocked, not bothering to hold back his smirk.

"You are acting as if you're gonna do any better." you rolled your eyes at him.

"Want to bet?" he asked, seemingly unfazed, appearing ready to prove you wrong any moment.

Wait? Was he willing to take part in something "so kiddish" in his words, just to prove you wrong?

Oh well.

"Why not, try if you dare-"

"Hand me the gauze." he ordered, folding his robe up, "so how about you bet yourself then?" he whispered leaning down on your ear, making you flinch momentarily.

"Hmm?" he emphasized, already having scooped three fish up at once.

"That's some skills you have there, young master!" the owner exclaimed, addressing him as some young lord simply because of his lavish attire.

"Hell yeah." his grin widened seeing you gulp the lump in your throat.

"And....that is a win!" the older man announced excitedly.

You frowned your brows into a thick v line, with drops of sweat weighting over your forehead, Sukuna seeing such reaction couldn't help but smirk, before he clicked his tongue in victory.

"Here!" The man handed a bag full of firecrackers.

"Light them up with the young lady!"

"Well, well, well..." you found  yourself  pinned in one of the alleyway's wall. 

"Yeah I get it...." you muttered under your breath loud enough for him to hear. "You won! Now let me go, will you?" you exclaimed, knowing that he has been plotting something feral this whole time.

"I never knew you were fond of going back on your words?" he neared his face, still holding on to your wrists.

"Is that it? Are you?" he whispered lowly resulting for you to let a shaky breath out.

"Sukuna...you're too..."

"Close?" he completed for you.

"I can get even closer, you know?" he pulled his head back from the crook of your neck, before his eyes fell upon your lips, as he ever so slightly, leaned in.

Your faces only inches apart, before he closed the gap, crashing his lips on to yours, your hands which broke free from his grip long ago, quickly wrapped around his neck, while his fingers traced every inch of your skin, pulling you even closer.

"mmph...S-Sukuna-" you tried to speak but he never gave you the chance slamming his lips onto yours once again, not even sparing you the chance to have your breath back.

But seeing you struggle to keep up he finally pulled back resulting for you to huff for air.

"Haah...you bastard..." you cursed him underneath after he left you almost breathless.

"What? Didn't quite catch that." he teased, cupping your cheeks with one hand while the other one tucked those loose strands of hair behind.

"Say that again."

"...bastard." you didn't hesitate.

He clicked his tongue, finding your boldness very amusing.

"I can be even worse," he chuckled. "wouldn't you like that, Y/N?" he whispered, smirking.

"Maybe..." you looked at him, in the eyes, your eyes mirroring that same longing gaze.

Oh? this is new.

"Then you better not go back on your words again, cuz the night is still young."

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 3K 23
๐‰๐‰๐Š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! Once a beautiful girl fell in love only to be betrayed and killed by her lover, now she stalks the night and waits for her ne...
101K 3.3K 30
You loved Satoru Gojo for a long time, you wished he would've loved you back, but when Suguru Geto left Jujutsu High, you realized your feelings. You...
782K 22.2K 54
Book 1 of ใ€Then There Was Youใ€‘ ใ€ŽGojo Satoru was a man that brimmed of confidence, he knew he was the most powerful Jujutsu Sorcerer and nothing could...
2.2K 147 16
ใ€ ๅ‚‘ๅคๆฒน ใƒป SUGURU GETลŒ ใ€‘ "๐™„'๐™ข ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š." To think he had a right over his actions and thoughts would...