cou(sins) TAEKOOK

Autorstwa bangtan01377

*๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’๐’†* "๐‘พ๐’๐’“๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ~" "๐‘ซ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’‘ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ. ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Œ๐’๏ฟฝ... Wiฤ™cej

characters
โ˜…1โ˜…
โ˜…2โ˜…
โ˜…3โ˜…
โ˜…4โ˜…
โ˜…5โ˜…
โ˜…6โ˜…
โ˜…7โ˜…
โ˜…8โ˜…
โ˜…9โ˜…
โ˜…10โ˜…
โ˜…12โ˜…
โ˜…13โ˜…
โ˜…14โ˜…
โ˜…15โ˜…
MY NEW STORY!!!!!!
โ˜…16
โ˜…17โ˜…
โ˜…18โ˜…
โ˜…19โ˜…
โ˜…20โ˜…
โ˜…21โ˜…
โ˜…22โ˜…
โ˜…23โ˜…
โ˜…24โ˜…
โ˜…25โ˜…

โ˜…11โ˜…

798 44 15
Autorstwa bangtan01377

Tae: Why did you bring me here?* Serious*

Jk: * chuckle* of course to finish a work world.

Tae: *little afraid* what work?!?

Jk : come, I will show you. Come come.

Jk holded tae's hand and took him near the glass cage.

And jk opened the glass cage.

Jk: see world. Isn't it amazing.

Tae: what's is amazing in it ?!

Jk : * dark chuckled*

And in a second tae was locked inside the glass cage .

Jk: * laughing* hahaaha.... Now it's amazing.
L-look at your face world. Hahaha . Why are you so scared.... Huh .....I didn't did anything yet.. * face change from smiling to serious* But now I will do.
BRING THOSE.....

Hobi and other guards came inside with some boxes on there hands....
They those boxes down. And hobi went to jk

Hobi: Jungkook think again please. We all make mistakes...H-he wouldn't be able to tolerate this.

Suga don't know anything yet but if he got to know... He will be so angry.

Jk: I will do what I want. No one can stop me . Now do it ...

Hobi: please Jungkook let him go this time after all he is a kid . He is just 15 years old...for god sake ... Please.

Jk: HYUNG DO WHAT I TOLD YOU. THE MORE QUICKLY YOU WILL DO IT THE MORE QUICKLY IT WILL END.

Hobi did what jk told him he signed the guards

Tae's pov

I saw those man coming closer to the cage I am in . The cage had a small window on the top of it It was on so high. that I can't even reach it . One of the mans got on a ladder and opened the window . The other man passed him a box there were 3 boxes like this . The man opened the box and my heart dropped in my stomach. Inside the box there was a small glass cage in square shaped. And inside that cage there was butterflies . Black big one's.

I started to scream.

End of tae's pov

Tae: HYUNG..... H-HYUNG S-STOP THIS P-P-PLEASE. I PROMISE I WILL NEVER TRY TO RUN AWAY. * Started to bang the cage to get out * *crying*

Jk: tsk tsk tsk world ~ you have to thought about it before you run away. Now it's your punishment. Face it .

Tae: *crying* N-NO PL-PLEASE STOP. STOP IT.... HEY, HEY YOU *to hobi* I DON'T KNOW YOUR NAME B-BUT PLEASE HYUNG TELL HIM TO S-STOP. I WILL DIE PLEASE. I-I AM SO SCARED. I HAVE PHOBIA FROM BUTTERFLIES . ( Me too🙂) PLEASE TELL HIM NAAA..... * CRYING HARD* * UNEVEN BREATHING*

Hobi: Jungkoo-

Jk showed his hand ✋🏻 in front of hobi signaled him to stop.

Jk: * to those man's* why are you seeing my face. HUH? DO IT..

the man started to pour those butterflies in the cage . In some seconds the cages of the butterflies were empty cause all of them were in tae's cage .

The basement was filled with tae's screams ...

Tae: Ahhhhhh... N-NO PL-PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE H-HELP ME AH-HHHH

hobi couldn't control his tears seeing tae. He turned his face on the other side. The felt so sorry for the poor boy.. .

On the other hand jk was seeing all this those with straight face.

7 minutes passed those big black butterflies were all over tae and the was getting them of like crazy.

Tae: H-HELP PLEASE *CRYING*
AHHHAHHAAA. NOOOOOO. N-NO P-P-PLEASE. AAHHH ..HUH h-huh...

And while scream poor tae faint. Hobi turned his face around when he didn't heard any screams . Jk wide his eyes in horror he and hobi both Rushed though tae

Jk: WORLD......

He's hands were so shaking that he was straggling to open the cage . But finally he did opened the cage . He quickly went to tae and picked him up in his arms and took him outside. Hobi quickly closed the cage so the butterflies wouldn't come out.

Jk: *panicking badly*N-NO NO NO HYUNG, HYUNG HE IS NOT OPENING HIS EYES. *TAPPING HIS FACE*

HYUNG LOOK NAAA WHAT HAPPENED TO MY WORLD. WORLD!!!!!!

Hobi : clam down Jungkook Don't panic.

He said this to jk while he himself was panicking badly.

Jk: *widened eyes*HYUNG HIS BREATHS ARE SO SLOW. *CRYING* HYUNG W-WHAT HAPPENED TO M-MY W-WORLD. * Sob* WAKE UP!!

Hobi: first let's get him out from here .

Jk: y-yeah.

They took tae to the bedroom. And hobi called the doctor. The doctor came and checked.

Doctor: sir , the patient faint because he painced too much. It pressured his brain badly it's not good in this age. It can increase the chances of brain stroke. He will come to his senses after some hours. He should rest and eat a lot's of food .

Hobi: ok doctor. You can go

Jk went to tae and sat on the floor beside tae's bed. And started to caressing tae's head.

Jk: * crying silently* I-I hurt him hyung. I hurt my world. I -I -I *crying* *SOB*

Hobi: *angry* It's because of you Jungkook. I warned you hundred of Times to not to do it but you....

Jk: *crying*

Hobi: I am going downstairs. I will bring some soup from him give it to him when he wakes up.

Time skips,

Tae shoot open his eyes . After some seconds he remembed the incident he quickly stood up and he felt so dizzy he hold the near wall for support. After some seconds when he felt better he rushed though the bathroom and stand under the shower with fully clothed .he still can feel those butterflies on this body. (Truma) He started to scratch his whole body with his nails. He took the body wash and pour alot on his body and a again started scratch..

Meanwhile

Jk opened the door and came inside he furrow his eyebrows when he didn't saw tae on the bed he put the tray on the night stand which had a bowl of soup and a glass of water. He then heard some Sobs coming from the bathroom. He rushed though the bathroom he saw the door was silently opened. He wide his eyes when he saw what tae was doing.

Jk Rushed to tae and hugged him tightly by his waist with his hands . tae's hands were trapped on jk's hold .

Jk: * worried* W-WORLD WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!?!? HUH!?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!! * He was still hugging tae*

He and tae both were under the shower now.

Tae: *Finched badly* LEAVE ME !!!!!! LEAVE ME JEON JUNGKOOK...... YOU ARE BAD.... CRUEL.... YOU'RE A MONSTER.

JK: * cupping tae's face with his both hands* W-w-world don't say like that p-p-please.

Tae pushed Jungkook away.

Tae: why wouldn't I say like that.. THEN HOW WOULD I SAY HUH!!!! YOU KNOW I AM AFRAID OF BUTTERFLIES BUT STILL YOU DID THAT . ARE YOU EVEN A HUMAN??? I HATE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK. I FREAKING HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

jk: *crying * I am sorry world.... I -I was out of my mind. Please forgave me .

Tae: *looking away*

Time skips

Jk some how managed to make him eat the soup . And put ointment on tae's body or I say WHOLE body . His whole body was badly scratched . Tae was sitting on the bed while jk was sitting on the floor in front of tae . He was holding tae hands.

Tae was still in this truma . He was still very scared. He finches badly if something even silently touches him. Jk noticed all of those.

Jk: World...... I'm so sorry. I won't do that again. Love....

Lie a Big fat lie that jk told tae .

Time flys like that and 1 Year went like this ... In those 1 year Tae tried to run away 3 times . Jk would lock tae up into the dark basement. And tae would cry , scream, have panic attack. And everytime Jungkook would take care of tae and will say thousands of sorry to him . But again will do the same mistake .

In those passed 1 year a lots of things changed in tae's life.
The bubbly tae was gone. Nowadays tae is more silent and depressed. Hobi and suga is like a brother to him they take care of tae so much. Jk stopped tae's school. He now taking lessons from home and just go to his school for exams only. His best friend jimin sometimes visits him he knows everything.but Jungkook told him that if he tells this to anyone he will hurt tae. So for taes good he is silent.jungkook told Namjoon and jin that they are in love so they will leave together for now on . First they were a little shock but they agreed anyway.they thinks that tae is happy with jk . Jk even told them that tae goes to school daily. Tae even tried to do s*icide ... Let me give you a glimpse of it...

On tae's birthday

Jk arranged a big party in his mansion. Tae's parents also came. Jk warned tae to not to tell anything to anyone or he will hurt tae's parents. The party ended all the guest went to there home. Tae literally begged his parents to stay or take him with them . But they didn't agree seeing Jungkooks fake sad face. They also went to there home. Tae went upstairs and freshen up after crying in the shower and getting freshen up he sat besides the big window and opened it . Its his favorite weather. It's going to rain anytime soon. There were thunderstorms the cold wind was blowing . The smell of earth was hitting his nose. He took a deep breath. The weather make him smiled a little on his birthday. He didn't smiled all day . Actually he smiled but forcefully. It was not real . He forgot to smile. The tae who was like a blooming flower is now like a dead flower. He was enjoying the weather. When he felt 2 hands wraping around his waist. He flinched and turned around. He saw jugkook

He was smiling or more likely smirking. He was looking at tae from Head to toe with such a expression that tae didn't understood.

Tae: why are you here now . I know you ... What do you need now?!

Jk came so close to tae's face. They're nose was silently touching.

Jk: *dark chuckle*

oh world ~ you know nothing ...

I don't need you~ I want YOU.

*Crazy lust full eyes*

Tae: * freaking out a little* *uncomfortable* W-What do you mean!!?! Say it clearly

Jk: *smirk * so innocent huh!?!?!

I like it, I like it

Ok, I will say it clearly..... I want to fuck you.... I want to fuck you soooo sooo HARD.... * Laughing*

Tae: * confused ,and little scared* What is fuck!?!?

Jk: Oh, you don't know what is fuck? No problem I will teach you and show you in practical....

He hold tae's both hands and pinned him on the nearest wall besides the window. And other hand is holding tae's waist tightly. He attacked tae's neck..... And the hand which was in his waist. Moved from his waist to his stomach and was going up to his chest... Tae wide his eyes... He knows that this is bad touch... He is not comfortable. Those touches are not new to him ... He felt those bad touches from 3 other peoples too in his past.....

He cried and with his all energy he pushed Jungkook and run though the bathroom. He quickly locked the door before jk would enter..... and backed away from the door He heard jk banging on the door loudly...

Jk: WORLD.... OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR. I SAID OPEN IT!!!!!!!! I NEED YOUUU. OPEN THE DAMN DOOR OR I WILL BREAK IT.. AHHH. ..... IT'S MY RIGHT YO TOUCH YOU. YOU SHOULD OBEY ME... IT'S YOUR DUTY TO PLEASURE ME!!!!!

Tae got so scared he started to shiver in fear. Fear of getting those bad touch . He sat in the empty bath tub and hugged his knees he put his both hands on his ears so he can't hear jk shouting...

Tae:*crying* d-dad.... M-mom save me... I am not good here..... Can't you see it..... *Sob*

Jk was trying his best to break the door.... Tae noticed the door was in verge of breaking.... His heart started to twitch in fear... He's eyes suddenly fall on a blade.. which belongs to jk ... Of course for shaving....

Tae in his mind

It's better to die then being touched like that .. he went to the cabinet and took the blade in his hand he was about to cut his hand. When jk blast opened the door. Seeing jk tae tighten his grip around the blade.. the smirk on jk's face changed into horror.... Seeing tae

Jk: *scared* W-WORLD!!!! What are you doing.... Put it down.... You will get hurt....

Tae: No!! I won't... You will touch me in a bad way.... It's, it's better to die then being touch badly......

Jk: no no no I won't touch you badly world...... Even I would lay a finger on you...

Tae : then get out from this room.... GET OUT!!!!

JK: Okay.... Okay I will but just don't do anything stupid.... I will get out....

Jk went out of the room.. tae quickly locked the door . And sat on the floor crying his heart out.... After the incident tae didn't got out from the room for 2 days.... Suga would feed his forcefully cause he doesn't want to eat...

2224 WORDS!!!! THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ABOUT THE PRESENT...

END OF PAST .....

Comment if you liked this chapter...

Don't be a silent reader.... Please vote.... Those vote and comments encourage me a lot to write the next chapter....

Love you 💜

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

214K 25.5K 80
Kim Taehyung is not your typical villain protagonist. Powerful. Influential. Evil and manipulative. He is much more than just that!! He gets what he...
388K 28.2K 23
I'll count 1..2..3.. That's your chance to flee. If you're lucky, you're free. If not.... You're a dead body. Highest Rank #1 kookv #1 topkook #1 sh...
226K 19.1K 60
Vampire AU) Top Jimin / Bottom Jungkook "The sweet blood rushing through your veins... Oh, how I craved it..." Rumors and endless tales of a myster...
26K 836 25
"you are too sweet for a sinner like me" - - - - - - Kim Y/n is the spoiler daughter of Kim Dae-byeok. The CEO of Kim industries. One of the biggest...