Dancing To Your Tune

By shinyjaiswal

Ayan is an adrenaline junkie living life on the edge. Rules, laws are just words to him. Crossing the line ha... More

Characters
Withering Soul
Craving For Love
Haverhill
Ray Of Sunshine
A Wrong Message
An Online Dom
An Unwanted Proposal
Backed In The Corner
Stay With Me
Thinking About You
Tainted Skin
Pillow Fight
Compromise
Fuzzy In Head
The Morning After
Stagnant Situationship
A Morning Surprise
Meant To Be
Why Always Me?
Worthy of Anything?
Liking You
The Devil's View
Moody Love
Bookstore In an Alley
A Sizzling Interview
Man in Corset
A Little Family
A Bitter Reunion

On My Knees

286 16 7
By shinyjaiswal

(Warning- Mature Content)

Irresistible

It perfectly described Akk at the moment. Ayan wasn't ready for something like this, not in sense you were thinking. He very much had been on the edge of his control when it came to Akk but nothing had prepared him for the sight of his love sprawled across the bed in flimsy outfit of what he could only describe as lingerie for lack of better words. Akk always looked beautiful, there was no doubt about that but at this particular moment he looked sinful, someone laced with desire and meant to lure. Who was Ayan to resist such temptation. He had seen Akk in skirts few times and ever single one of them had been test of his control but right now he felt an animalistic instinct take over. The need to love, own and mark Akk. He can't do this when he's so out of his mind. He needed to step back and get hold of some of his bearing. His mind was fogged with urge to claim Akk and he didn't think their first time together should be like this.

"Ayan?"

"Hm?" That brought Ayan back to the present. He had been standing there unmoving for some time as he ogled his baby on the bed and that was making Akk nervous.

"Do.....Do you like it?"

The insecurity in Akk's voice made Ayan jump into action. He tentatively stepped closer making sure he gave Akk enough time to stop him if he wanted to.

"Like it? I am not even sure I can breath properly after seeing you like this. How can you be so seductive yet absolutely adorable at the same time?" Ayan was already at the foot of bed waiting for Akk's permission to get closer.

Akk raised his hand beckoning Ayan closer as he pouted at his boyfriend being far away. Ayan immediately complied and got on the bed where his love was sitting.

"Akk, are you sure? I don't want you to push yourself." Ayan asked softly.

"Yes. I have been desperate for this for so long." The brain to mouth filter wasn't working anymore with how excited he was. He was blurting out whatever came in his mind.

Ayan felt last of his control slip when he heard the needy whine in the boy's voice. Akk wanted him. Desperately. If that wasn't an ego boost, he didn't know what was. He wanted to make this very enjoyable and memorable for Akk. He pulled back to admire the outfit once more. It was perfect on his Akk. Those long legs were perfect for wrapping around his waist when he would be inside him.

"I really want to be inside you." Ayan growls then, his breathing sharp, his voice low, dark even.

Akk couldn't help but whine at his words, sucking his bottom lip, spreading his legs more for the other, feeling his hard erection against his thin skirt making the bulges appear so beautifully. Ayan grinded his hips against Akk, making the taller one whimper, his doe eyes oozing desperation.

"Damn.....I really want to ruin you." Ayan's lips brushed against Akk's as he whispered those words, chuckling lightly after, as to calm himself down.

"Please do, Ayan." Akk replied, kissing him.

Ayan pulled away from him soon, kissing his way down to his neck, sucking hard at places, taking off his top as well.

"My god, you're so beautiful, bun." He said stunned once he saw Akk's chest, his nipples hard. Ayan licks his lips before letting them brush over the nipples, then sucking one lightly, softly. Akk tilted his head back, bit his bottom lip to contain his moans, but his body moved on its own and grinded against his boyfriend, searching for friction. Waves of pleasure tickled down his belly and to his length, which twitched in his skirt in anticipation.

"Are you interested in getting ruined?" With icy eyes full of longing, Ayan said.

Akk takes a gulp, feeling a head rush of pleasure and excitement.

"I...I do..." Akk falters.

"Oh you do?" As Akk face got even redder than it was before, Ayan smiled a little.

"Ayan, please..."

The smaller one grinned kindly, but a sly smile is beginning to show on his lips, belying his good intentions. "Call me master from now on, understood?"

Akk shuddered slightly as a wave of sensation runs through his body. However, it's all arousal.

"O-okay..."

Once more grinning, Ayan patted Akk's head. "Good boy."

After saying it, in an awkward and inappropriate way, Ayan kissed his forehead. "This all stops the moment you say no. At any moment if you think you don't want this anymore, just tell me stop and I will. It would change absolutely nothing between us. Understood?" Ayan looks seriously at Akk, all traces of lust and desire gone.

"Yes, Ayan."

Ayan went back to hard buds and put his mouth to work, "Sensitive thing, aren't you?"

Despite his attempts to calm down, Ayan continued to tease the unfortunate man, taking pleasure in his ashamed looks.

"Please touch me! I truly need it" Akk groped for Ayan's shirt, trying to convey how much he actually needed it.

"But aren't I touching you?" The younger man flirted, moving with such intensity that it appeared as though he was mistreating the elder man's libidos. He thought it was really hot since he could see how red the buds were.

"You know what I mean."His pitiful sigh almost brought him to tears due to his extreme desperation.

"Tell me what you want. I'm afraid I don't know." Ayan ordered, watching in fascination as Akk's eyes dilated at the display of dominance. It was almost like a switch went off in his head, he babbled as he crawled closer to Ayan.

"Ruin me, please, touch me, I need it so bad. I need you so bad!"

He placed himself on the Ayan's lap as if he was made to sit there, Ayan's hands automatically flying up to grab onto the man's hips. He reconnected their lips for a few seconds before flipping them over so Akk was lying on his back, said man let out a loud moan at the manhandling which went straight to Ayan's core.

"Such a needy baby, I'll give you what you want so bad." Ayan smirked, gently pulling off Akk's skirt along with his panties leaving him bare.

Ayan went to work on his clothes, taking them off in hurry. Akk was watching him intensely, not missing any movement. Once Ayan was all bare, Akk stared, mouth closed tight to stop himself from practically drooling.

"Do you want to be a good boy for me, Akk?"

"Y-Yes."

"Then touch it." Akk moved forward and tentatively touched Ayan's hard length.

"You look so pretty like this, with my length in your hand. Oh God....I've had dreams like this." Ayan breathed out.

"You dream about me?"

"Of course I do. Dream about having you almost every night. Taking you over the hood of my car. Driving you insane in the back of one of the conference rooms as you try to stay quiet. Watching you get on your knees as you open wide for me. Knowing you'd be so good at it." Ayan blabbered about every dirty fantasy he had about Akk.

Akk stared up at him with hazy eyes, pupils dilated like he's struggling to focus. "You want to do all that tonight?"

"Don't worry, precious. We've got time on our hands, we're not doing all of that in one night." Ayan laughed at the blushing boy in front of him.

"I want get on my knees for you, master. I'd be so good, I'd stay there as long as you want me. You can use me however you please." Akk slipped in his headspace easily.

"Can I? Would you be a good boy and let me use your mouth?"

"Yes, master. I can take whatever you give me."

"What if I asked you to simply gaze at me while you kneel in front of me? No touching. Would you still be a good boy and remain motionless?"

"I would. I'd want it so so bad. But I'd be good and do what my master wants me to do."

"Such a good little bun. Would you beg for it?"

"Can I?"

"Of course you can, baby. I would love seeing such a pretty thing like you beg. You can whine and plead all you want."

"Master, I want it in my mouth. Please let me be a good boy for you."

Ayan could hardly hold back a groan at such a pleading expression on Akk's face. No one could ever say no to that face. Akk was dripping at the moment. He could no longer hold himself back, it hurt to not be touched. He wanted his master to touch him, use him, mark him and ruin him completely and his master did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 2.2K 20
[I STRONGLY WARN YOU THAT THIS STORY INVOLVE CUSSING] Media displaying sexual intercourse, or any other sexual act, regardless of whether private par...
9.7K 508 11
This is a story about Ayan (The Eclipse Series) who met Yok (Not Me Series) after graduating from College. In this story, Akk passed away after the S...
4.7K 262 22
Aye loves Akk. If you were to ask anyone who knows them, they would say that Aye is completely in love with Akk. It's an universal truth, everyone kn...
20.3K 982 29
The first time Ayan met Akk outside school, the clean boy in white shirt held hands several times and still smiled gently and comfortably. Ayan thoug...