Hateful desires

By SHluvzmess

A Draco Malfoy love story, enemies to lovers. Y/n, a pretty sweet little witch, with some anger issues, is qu... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 14

57 3 3
By SHluvzmess

She woke up, cuddled in Malfoy's arms, she felt bad, how could she lay there or hang out with her friends enemy? But he made her feel safe, it was odd, and she knew they would never accept that, but she and Malfoy would never become more.

I was cuddled in his arms, I didn't want him to let me go, but as I looked at him, I could see him staring at me "How long have you been awake?" I asked. Had he been staring for a long time, or "A few minutes" he lied, but I didn't know that. "Oh, don't you have classes today?" I asked he had skipped them all the day before because of me "I do, but-" I cut in "No buts, you can't skip any more classes, get up" I said as I tried to free myself from his arms "Fine, mother" he teased as he got up.

He went to the bathroom "Care to join?" he asked, I blushed, I could not, no, not ever "No, I'll shower once you leave" I said as he smiled and closed the door.

I could hear the water running, I really wanted to join the shower, but naked, him naked, no, I got anxious just by the thought of it.

I was all up in my thoughts, fiddling with my rings, oh funeral this Monday, I really didn't want to go, see her dead body, it was too much but I had to.

I hadn't noticed the water stop running until I saw a Malfoy in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. I blushed even harder, it made me nervous.

"Making you blush am I?" He teased as he grabbed his clothes "No, no not at all" I lied, my eyes glued to his waist.

He went back to the bathroom and changed my heart pacing, he looked hot in nothing but a towel. Oh for Merlin's sake, get Malfoy out of your head.

He walked out of the bathroom, towards me "Want me to tell Pansy that you have left school, or something?" He asked, he really was nice, too nice, what the fuck

"No, I'll try to talk with her later," I said, knowing that I really didn't want to come up with a lie about where I had spent the night "And you don't want to go to the Great Hall for some breakfast?" he asked as he stood by the door "Maybe actually, let me just shower quickly, you can go, that way it doesn't seem suspicious," I said as he nodded and left.

I took a quick shower, I smelled like green apples, he didn't lie when he told me his favourite fruit was green apples.

I didn't have anything to wear besides his clothing, for fucks sake, I could just pray that Pansy had left so I could sneak in and grab something.

As I left his dorm, in his clothes, I ran to my own dorm, sneaking in and no Pansy, thank god.
I changed and saw his sweater, I had to give it back to him later.

I hurried through the dungeons when I was stopped by some Hufflepuffs "Oh hey Y/n, how have you been" Gabriel asked, as I walked towards them "Fine, what about you guys?" I asked, really wanting this conversation to end "Oh fine, we were a little disappointed when you picked Slytherin house, but as long as we still have you as a friend we don't mind" Levi answered with a big smile across his face.

"Yeah, it just felt more like me, I'm sorry guys" I scoffed "Nothing to be sorry for" They both answered "Want to sit with us at breakfast?" Gabriel asked and I nodded my head, why not.

We walked into the Great Hall, and nobody looked, my eyes glanced over to the Slytherin table where Malfoy was sitting with Crabbe and Goyle, he really had a big fight with Blaise since he was back with them, and Pansy was sitting with Sophia at the Hufflepuff table, weird.

"Oh hey guys," I said as I sat down next to Sophia "Oh hey, how are you?" She asked "No not how are you, where the hell were you last night?" Pansy hissed at me, making everyone from the Hufflepuff table look at us "Uhm, Pansy can we talk privately after, please?" I said, my face saddened as I looked down at my hands.

"Yeah yeah, whatever" she spat as she went back to eating her food "Are you okay?" Sophia whispered, I couldn't lie to her or Pansy, but I hated talking about my feelings "I'll tell you after?" she nodded.

"So Y/n, got a boyfriend yet?" I couldn't recognise the voice, I looked up to see Cedric Diggory looking at me "No" I shook my head as I smiled at him "Good to know" he said as he looked away. Why did he want to know?

"Seems like Diggory is interested in Y/n" I heard Gabriel and Levi talk about me, "No he doesn't" I hissed at them, their eyes widened "He just made sure you were single, of course, he is" Gabriel said as he smiled and Levi nodded his head. I just rolled my eyes and ate a couple of fruits.

Pansy and Sophia walked out of the Great Hall with me, probably since I had told them I would talk with them after breakfast, how I hated talking about this shit.

"So, why the bloody hell didn't you come back to our dorm?" Pansy hissed at me, but her face faded a bit when she noticed tears in my eyes "Oh no, what happened?" Sophia asked as she grabbed my arm "My Nan, uhm" I sniffled "Dumbledore called me up to his office, to tell me that my Nan died and that her funeral is Monday" my voice breaking, I immediately felt Sophia's arms around me, and I started crying right there.

"Oh I am so sorry" Sophia said as she hugged me tightly, Pansy wasn't really good with feelings, she stood there awkwardly, "I am sorry" Pansy scoffed as he put her hand on my shoulder"I really am," she said as she stroked my shoulder.

"It's fine, I just needed to be alone" I sighed as I dried my face with my hands.

"If you ever don't want to be alone, you can always come to my dorm, you know that Y/n, right?" Sophia said as I pulled away from her hug "Yes, thank you" I said "Why are you even ready?" Pansy scoffed "You shouldn't go to classes" she said as she looked me deep in the eyes "Better to keep my mind off my Nan" I said as I looked away.

I only had two lessons that day, DADA and Transfiguration.

DADA went fine, I sat with Sophia, but I kept on meeting Malfoy's eyes, he seemed a little pissed off but I ignored it.

Transfigurations was boring, it was the same as all the other classes, writing down how to flick your wand, what to say and how to transfigure the item back to its normal form.

As I walked out, someone grabbed my arm "Hermione, oh, I am so sorry about yesterday I-" she stopped me "It's fine, I also need to be alone when I am upset, just wanted to check on you" she said with a smile. "I am fine, I think" I lied, I wasn't fine but I wasn't as upset as I thought I would be.

Most likely because I didn't have time to think about my Nan during the classes "Want to tell me what happened?" she asked as we walked towards the Great Hall, I shook my head but told her anyways. She hugged me immediately and like everyone else would react she told me how sorry she was.

I shrugged and sent a small smile, as we walked into the Great Hall.

"Want to sit with us?" she asked, I didn't know how to say no, it was probably my worst trait, declining someone's offer so I just accepted and walked over to the Gryffindor table with her.

I could feel someone staring at me, as I turned around, my eyes met Malfoy's, he seemed more pissed than earlier, I sent a quick smile before I turned my head.

"Did you just smile at Malfoy?" Ron spat in disgust "No, what the hell, I smiled at Blaise" I lied "And if I did, I wouldn't be any of your business" I hissed as I started eating "But it's Malfoy, he is the most evil person to ever exist, he is a nasty, rude prick, not to mention a bully" Ron spat as i looked up and gave him a glare "He is right you know" Harry cut in "Just be careful around him, nothing good comes from Sly- I mean Malfoy's" Harry said, trying to save himself.

"Well if nothing good comes from Slytherins then I should probably leave before something happens to you, or before I hex you myself" I yelled as I got up and ran out of the Great Hall.

All eyes were glued on me, everyone heard how I had threatened Harry Potter himself, but right now I really didn't care.

I got back to my dorm, packing some clothes to go back to Malfoy's dorm, I really needed to be alone. As I walked out of my dorm a boy stopped me "And where do you think you are going?" It was Blaise, oh for fucks sake, how the bloody hell do I explain where I am going "Just going, to uhm, the Hufflepuff dorms" I said, relieved that I actually came up with a good excuse "Right right, want me to walk you there?" He asked, why did he had to be this bloody sweet "No, it's fine, really" I said as I smiled "Oh, I forgot something in my dorm, see you" I said as he smiled "Yes, see you later" he said as I closed my door.

Oh my Merlin, I had to sneak into Malfoy's dorm. I waited for around 10 minutes before I opened the door, no one was there, thank god. I hurried to Malfoy's secret dorm, and the door opened before I could knock "Oh hi" I said, looking down "What brings you here?" He asked, with a serious tone, was he mad?

I quickly pushed him inside, so no one would see me there "You told me I could stay, you know when I wanted to be alone" I said quietly, "Why don't you just fuck off to the Hufflepuff dorms, you could stay with Diggory or some of the other boys" he hissed.

"And why the hell would I do that?" I hissed back, "Saw you flirting with him, I had forgotten what a slut you were" he spat, my blood boiled, he called me a slut, for what, saying one sentence to Diggory "Watch your filthy mouth" I spat as I pushed him "Don't you fucking call me a fucking slut", "Aren't you one" he spat, and out of nowhere I slapped him. "If you actually asked you could of know that I simply answered a fucking question, fucking prick" I spat as I turned around to leave.

"Right, leave, go over to fucking Diggory" He yelled "Maybe I will" I yelled as I walked out the door and slammed it behind me.

What the fuck was his problem, he was nice the whole day and out of nowhere he became a total prick, fucking bipolar kid, maybe Harry and Ron were right.

I walked back to my dorm, slamming the door "You okay?", I turned around seeing Pansy and Sophia in the dorm "Yeah, just got pissed off" I scoffed as I dropped my bag and jumped in my bed "Where were you going?" Sophia asked "Nowhere, apparently" I whispered as they both stared at me "So what is up with the bags?" Pansy asked as I looked at her "None of your business" I spat as I got up and walked out of the dorm.

I paced through the common room, just sending Blaise and Theo a glare as they tried to talk to me "What is her problem?" Theo scoffed as he looked over to Blaise "No clue mate", just there Malfoy walked through the common room "Hey mate" Theo yelled at him "Piss off" he yelled as he left too.

"You don't think?" Theo looked at Blaise, Blaise seemed irritated "No way, Malfoy and Y/n, never" He hissed, "Calm down mate, just asking" he sighed.

Where could I be alone, I walked around the whole school, thinking. Maybe I should ask Dumbledore for permission to leave school early, I did have a good reason, yeah I should.

I walked towards Dumbledore's office, and met Professor McGonnagol on the way "Hi Professor McGonnagol, do you think that I could talk with Dumbledore?" I asked as she greeted me "He is not here at the moment miss, but you can ask me, or write him a letter perhaps" she said, with a soft smile, "I was just wondering if he would give me permission to leave a bit earlier since everything happened with my Nan, I can concentrate, and I really want to see my family" I said as she nodded "That is understandable, I will owl him for you" she said as she left.

Where to now, where could I be alone, ah the astronomy tower. I began walking towards the astronomy tower, as fast as possible, the stairs were the worst, but at least I could be alone.

As I got there, I could tell that no one was there, thankfully. I walked towards the edge, just looking out. I felt my heart burn, it was probably one of the worst days ever, and Malfoy the one that I could tolerate, the one I wanted to see had been the worst of all.

I just sat there for a while, fiddling with my rings. I looked down at my hands, looking at the beautiful ring my Nan had given me, and on the other hand, the ring Malfoy had given me. It was truly beautiful, but I wanted to just burn it, or throw it in the sea, he called me a slut, again, fucking git.

I dazed off but got woken up by someone carrying me, I looked up to see Malfoy, oh my.
"Put me the hell down right now" I hissed at him, trying to push myself out of his arms "Shut up" he said as he kept on carrying me. "I swear to god I will punch you if you don't let go" I hissed, as he scoffed, and let me go, falling to the floor "Fucking prick" I spat, "That hurt you idiot", "You told me to let go, so I did" he answered as he smirked.

"There truly is something wrong with you" I spat as I tried walking away from him, he grabbed my wrist "Tell me, what is it that is wrong with me then, huh?" he hissed, still holding on to my wrist, "You call me a slut, you bully me, you curse me, call me all these fucking names but out of nowhere you become the nicest person, taking care of me, saving me, what the fuck is up with that, huh?" I yelled at him, freeing my hand from his grip, he didn't say anything, he was speechless "Oh now you don't have anything to say, fucking git" I hissed as I walked away, leaving him there alone.

So I know that they bonded a lot last chapter, and maybe started developing some sort of feelings towards each other, but everything can't be all happy or all sweet Malfoy, hope you enjoyed this chapter, a lot more to come, especially when we enter year 4 ;)

Love-S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 477 11
Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy for as long as they can remember have been enemies, it started the day Draco reached out his hand and Harry refused it...
167K 4.4K 80
{DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER OR THE CHARACTERS AND THEIR DIALOG. IN ONLY OWN MY CHARACTER AND SOME OF THE DIALOG I MAKE UP FOR MY CHARATERS...
8.6K 195 34
Draco Malfoy and Emma Dawlish attend Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Emma is almost always a straight A student and she is forced to wo...
14.9K 246 86
"Please don't, for one second, ever doubt my love for you. That's the only thing I'm sure of." ** What happens when a Half-blood Hufflepuff sweethear...