Still MY Wife

By asmyhope

You started banging on the door, screaming, "HELP SOMEBODY! PLEASE!" He held your body in his arms, slowly co... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R
FO R T Y S IX
F O R T Y S E V E N
F O R T Y E I G H T
F O R T Y N I N E

F O R T Y F I V E

79 4 3
By asmyhope

You came outside in the hall. You had enough rest and it was very alone just lying there. You were sitting on the couch talking with Jungkook and Jisoo. You were glad to find out he studied medicine too. You were curious how someone so young ended up in this part of society.

"Jungkook, do you mind if I ask you a question?"

"Sure, go ahead mam.", he smiled nervously. It was obvious since he seemed a bit of an introvert. Though while working you won't see a shy, introverted Jungkook. He's excellent at his job and you've seen it.

"You seem young, how'd you end up here?", your eyebrows raised.

"I know right! Isn't it scary?", Jisoo asked being amazed.

"Oh right, I'm the youngest one here. And it was my fate I'd say, to be here. Just like you I never knew this side of the world existed. It seems like something out of a book but it is real.", he seems satisfied with his work. It was strange, or better say astonishing for you to see no one here worry a penny about their or other's life. Like it's something we can buy. People here being immensely rich, born with a silver spoon in their mouth, and always keeping dirty secrets. All of this was scary at first, now it's not but still you find it strange.

"By the way... ", your little smile dissappears, "... what about Jimin? How is he?", you asked bluntly looking at him as he gets taken aback by your question.

"Y/n! Enough talks about that man. You maybe okay physically but mentally...so do not bring him up.", Jisoo advises as she crosses her arms over your shoulder.

"You're right but... Yeah leave it."

"Yes mam, Mr.Jung and Namjoon hyung advised you not to bring it up. We'll handle it."

What you said wasn't what you felt. No, it wasn't concern for him. You lived with him, he opened up to you and you know not everything but something about him.

You feared his next step. Park Jimin and his ego would never keep their silenece. His obsession is destructive and once he finds out about Juhee, you can only imagine. Jimin gets what he desires and this time it's you. You don't want to be the cause of yet another life changing consequences. The guilt you're carrying is just enough.

You might act fine infront of everyone but deep in your heart your fear is constantly growing.

The door opens and the three of you tilted your head to see who it was.

You three stood up seeing Juhee standing on the door looking dull and emotionless. Her eyes had no expressions. She revealed a deep sigh and enters inside.

"You okay Y/n?", she asks in a dry voice.

"Juhee... are you okay?", you steps forward. Her look, her body language was concerning.

"Mam what-", Jungkook was soon interrupted.

"I'll go rest for a while. It's almost 10. Have dinner and go to sleep.", she started climbing upstairs but at the very beginning was stopped by a voice.

"Don't you think you need to talk about something Juhee?", Namjoon came from the other side, his loud footsteps occurred as he questions her in a rude tone.

"Namjoon I don't-", you interrupt him.

"No Y/n, I gotta talk to her.", he kept glaring Juhee with his lower lips shaking.

"But-"

"Y/n, don't.", Jisoo pinches your hands.

The situation was profound. On one hand it was clear that Juhee was heartbroken. Seeing someone close getting dragged to hell because of his own deeds was no joke. But also Namjoon's resentment wasn't fully wrong. Whatever Jimin was to her, he is an enemy. Even though they are brothers, that bond never existed and will never exist.

Namjoon-

Namjoon locks the door from inside, Juhee and him being the only one in the room. The atmosphere was dead silent, not of just that room but the whole mansion.

You don't have any problem with Juhee visiting Jimin but it wasn't the same for Namjoon and maybe Hoseok too.

"Juhee, look at me.", he stood still about a feet away from her, his eyes piercing hers.

She looks up to him and speaks, "I just wanted to see him."

"Do you think any of us care about him? I get it, we were kids but grow up now. And it wasn't safe for you too.", his deep, raspy voice fired up the tension.

"Do you not trust me?", her puppy eyes delved for answer.

"I'll give you all my trust but in return you must let me end him my way.", he blurts out without hesitation.

"Does Y/n ever agreed on ending him? He is your brother Namjoon!", she shouted.

"He's not!", his much stonger voice made her heart drop for a moment, "Park Jimin is not my brother, I don't consider him so, not do dad."

He points at himself and adds, "I belong here. I want to get rid of him."

"Namjoon...", his selfish thoughts made her question, both him and herself.

"Do you know why I'm helping Y/n? Because that's the best way to make it less obvious, that I want him out of my way. Enough of me being the adopted son, the not real son. I proved myself to father and so I deserve his position, not him."

Again, which human out there is not selfish? Fame, money, respect, all these aspects are above relations. It might sound odd and disappointing to hear but the truth is as clear as a day now.

Namjoon being favoured over Jimin since childhood, had been blinded by the luxurious life he got. Jimin even after being born with a silver spoon in his mouth, had not a single worry about all that. He wants you. Just you. Even if it's not right, even if he know he's not right, he still wants you. This tells us how not every good deed has a good intention. And same goes for a bad one.

"Fine.", she sighs and moves closer to Namjoon, "Do what you want but just know one thing Namjoon, where Jimin is right, he'll win."

He bluntly stares at her for a long time and with the following words, Juhee was left in awe.
"Choi Juhee, do you... do you love him?"

She does.

She wants to say it.

Juhee does love Jimin, since childhood.

But as pure as love is, it can become as evil as it can. It was nothing better than a sin but was it?

The Park Jimin, known to be manipulative, a liar, a murderer, a menace, better say an enigma. Yes she loved him. It is not a sin to fall in love but what can one do when one fall in love with the sin.

Her breath became heavier, cutting through the eerie silence.

No way he know. Was I that obvious?

"Don't change the topic."

"I'm not."

"Let me ask you again,", Namjoon steps closer leaving just a few inches between them. His intimidating self was making Juhee struggle. "Do you love someone who doesn't deserve it?"

She kept shaking her head in no, vigorously, "No...No way. I'm not. He is j-just a fri-"

"Just know one thing Juhee. If your feelings for him ever come in my way, I won't hesitate to feel the same for you as I feel for Jimin.", he turns back and closes the door with a loud bang making her flinch.

Her vision became blurred but before the tears could fall she rubbed them off.

"What have I done.", she questions herself, quivering.

Y/n-

You were standing under the warm water coming through the shower. The water helped you feel less painful physically and maybe mentally too. The pain of the wounds caused by your accident, by Jimin and by you were in rest for a bit. You closed your eyes, feeling relaxed for the very first time since so long.

You are nothing in front of me.

Jimin never thought once before saying anything. His egotistical self would create delusions for you to believe in, which once you did. His words sometimes pierced like a sword and sometimes felt unrealistically gentle. Truth, lies, Park Jimin will make you believe what he says.

You ran your hands across your arms and neck and all those moments when he was connected to you became alive again. You remembered what when he came back drunk, when you both left the party, when he took you out on a date. Though you were never at fault, you felt guilty, like a cheater.

You came out of the somewhat-refreshing shower, your hair still wet and cold. The lights were dim and the aircon wasn't on. You witnessed Hoseok entering the room and your eyes met.

"Hey, you'll catch a cold.", he picks up the remote and turned on the aircon, the heater.

He always takes care of me, even the smallest things never go unnoticed.

You sat down on the bed, while drying your hair you felt him staring at you while standing in the balcony.

"What are you looking at?", you smiled.

"You."

"Why?"

He steps closer, and closer and soon he was sitting close to you.

"Why? No reason. Just looking at the most precious person in my life so you better not interrupt me.", he points his finger at you which made you giggle.

Cute. As always.

"Hobi?"

"Hmm?"

"It'll be okay right? We'll be together right?", your hope filled eyes seeked for an answer.

"I won't let anything happen to you now. Believe me one last time.", his warm hands when came in contact with your cold cheeks, felt heavenly.

"Last time? I never questioned you. I am not the only one suffering."

He smiles faintly in assurance.

You both were having some kind of staring contest at this point. Your eyes were melting in him and all those thoughts that caged you freed you for that moment. You felt safe. Like real safe. You did felt safe with Jimin too but as I said, he'll make you believe in things that does not exist.

He leans in and the next thing you know were your lips connected to him. His tight grip on your lip and waist made you fall for him once again. Your hands were traveling  back and forth between his hair and neck. You kept leaning back until your back rested on the bed frame. No, the kiss wasn't hot or burning but instead calm and soothing. Some emotions you needed to feel in order to believe in love again. A tear escaped your eyes but neither of you noticed it.

He breaks the kiss and looked at you, his face just an inch away from you.

"I missed you. So much."

With that said you both went back into the kiss, until you both were out of oxygen, gasping for breath.

"Let's just go away from here. I don't want any revenge. I just want us to be together.", you didn't knew you were tearing up while saying that.

"Y/n we've came this far. And there's no way he will leave us, any of alone after this. Not just for you and me, but he needs to be stopped for everyone's sake."

"I know. But whatever happened, happened to me. Minji and Lily are together now, you and me too so what more?"

"I won't let him go for what he did to you.", his anger surfaced as he wipes your tears with his thumb.

"Hobi..."

"Don't worry anymore. You don't need to. I'll do what should be done."

"Okay but why are Namjoon and Juhee helping us. It feels off to me. They both, especially Juhee have no good reason."

"I don't know too. Maybe there is a reason. Seeing how Jimin is, do you really think it's his first time destroying someone's life?"

But he is destroying himself too.
He's doing it for love.

Namjoon, maybe because what Jimin did to Jisoo, or maybe because....he's jealous of him...?

But Juhee?
What is she hiding?

"Right...", you actually do not agree with him.

"Hobi, where's Juhee and Namjoon? Still talking? Should we check?"

"Hey! Calm down. I saw Juhee in her room and Namjoon in his. I think they sorted it out. Plus it is not the best time to discuss it, hm?"

"You're right. I might elevate the situation. I....uh...leave it."

Hoseok's priority is you, and just you but for you Jimin was an important aspect to look about to. Juhee and Namjoon, especially Juhee, his best friend standing against him wasn't adding up to you.

"Now, you should go to sleep.", he caresses you neck.

Author-

Hey my lovelies! Here's a looong ass chapter to make up for the delay. My studies are killing me and there's a lot going on with it. This writing and all is like my therapy <3

And don't be a ghost reader. Comment and share your feedbacks I'll really appreciate it.

Many of you are saying Y/n should end up with Jimin and others are with Hobi. Don't worry I hope the ending will be suitable and good.

Thank you for supporting me, I really love you. Take care 💕

PS: I will be editing Sold Wife soon then re-upload it (Cause it's cringe as fuck lol). Dw I won't leave it hanging.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610K 17.8K 63
We've been friends since we were 17. That's how our friendship starts. He's a married man now. "Where are you?" - he asked on the phone. "Home. Why...
211 71 19
This Is Book 2... Please check out book 1 first, if you haven't already... Maybe it was because we had too much happiness, maybe it was because we sh...
297K 8.8K 52
[Park Jimin Fan Fiction] Hana moves school after an incident with her playboy ex-boyfriend. She moves to SOPA, where her mom used to study and where...
82.5K 2.3K 57
Y/n is not a normal girl she's not like others She's alone She's depressed She is studying for medical through a scholarship She is not living wi...