It's All About Me[CHAENNIE]

By i4i-Vpd-hEE-LWu

Roseanne is exemplary at home and completely unstable at school. She's inadequate, but that doesn't stop her... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23[M]
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31[M]
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

20

129 18 3
By i4i-Vpd-hEE-LWu

Roseanne sat comfortably on a log in the forest to read what a friend had sent her. He did it in two hours. He did not find anything special, and this is not at all surprising: it is unlikely that the girls had any dark past. Social networks that her friend hacked came to the rescue. He took screenshots of the latest messages and sent it all to Rose. She learned something interesting about everyone she needed, including Mina, who could easily be found among Momo's or Sana's friends. The girl was satisfied.

On top of everything else, Rose found out about Eunchae. She didn't quite understand why Jennie had sent a photo of her profile, but since she was there, then why not. Eunchae had nothing on social media. But information from other sources could not but be interesting. This information rather shocked her a little and made her think about not crossing paths with this girl at all.

After Rose finished watching everything she got, she started studying Jennie's social media page. There was a desire to give her name to a friend, but she did not do this, because reading messages is a dubious activity, and reading personal SMS of those who are not your enemy, but rather a friend, is even more dubious. It is not clear who exactly Jennie is, but Rose definitely did not want to find out about the girl in this way.

She sighs heavily, lowering her hands with the phone. The blonde opens a dialogue with Lisa and starts typing SMS. She tells me everything that happened today. She doesn't really like to share anything, but, again, it depends with whom and what. There is information that she prefers to keep to herself, and there is something that she wants to tell a loved one in order to hear advice or opinion. This person was her friend, with whom she never had to pretend or think about how to behave. She can't even imagine anyone else in her place.

But Jennie intervened in this equation, which confused everything. Not that it's everything, and not that it's confusing. Something like that, but not quite... Rose had questions about herself, and she could not figure it out on her own, so she began to tell her friend everything.

Lisa: Just don't kill her by accident.

Rose: Oh, you can only envy my patience. I've broken all my endurance records.

Lisa: What are you going to do? Is Yerim still bothering you? You know what I think about it. I recommended you to have sex with this Jennie, I stand by my opinion. Do it already, finally. By the way, I've always been interested... If you (a psychopath) are jealous of someone... how it will be. Well, like... It's annoying. Well, you know what I mean.

Park smiles as she reads the message. Lisa is in her repertoire, no sympathy.

Rose: I'm not jealous.

Lisa: Yes, yes, you're just used to being the one and only. Sex, Rose, se-e-ex! It will help you. That's all, bye, Bam has come to pick me up, I have to go.

Rose: Who the hell is Bam?! Who is it? You had Suho.

Lisa: Who's Suho? I don't know such people.

Rose grins... What was the name of the one who was there? However, it doesn't matter.

She gets up from the log and walks with a confident, quick step along the forest towards the men's building. Rose stops, noticing Jennie and Jay walking towards the doors of the building with their arms around each other. The blonde rolls her eyes and starts moving again. Her hands clench into fists, but she immediately relaxes them. She didn't come to them. Do not be distracted from the main mission.

-Hi, do you know where Daniel is?- She asks the first guy she sees.

-He's in the room, I think. Ground floor, third room. Maybe I can help you with something?- He smiles, playing with his eyebrows.

-Oh, my God.- Her face twists in disgust.- You're too scary to suggest that to girls, much less to me.- She walks forward, nudging him with her shoulder.

The blonde knocks on the door and, without waiting for an answer, pulls the handle and enters.

-What the hell?!- The guy jumps off the bed, but when he sees Rose, he immediately stops being belligerent.- I didn't expect to see you.

The girl quickly looks around the room, making sure that they are alone here. She closes the door behind her and, keeping an indifferent expression on her face, goes deeper into the room and sits down on the empty bed opposite Sana's boyfriend. The guy, arching an eyebrow, waits patiently. There is hope in his gaze that Rose has brought some kind of message from Sana, as if she is a carrier pigeon. What nonsense. Rose is annoyed by that smirk of his. She is basically annoyed by this guy, all the time trying to please her "girlfriend".

-By the way, what did you do with that girl? Did you really break her lip?- She sounds like they're already talking, and she put that in between.- You were bragging, I think.

-Huh?- He waves his hand casually.- Yes, there was such a thing. It's not that I beat her, I probably wouldn't, she's short. It happened by accident. Did Sana send you to beat her up again? I can.

-Yes.- Rose pauses for a moment, as if thinking.- She could text you, but you know her.- The girl shakes her head.- She doesn't like all these messages so much.

-Well, yes... there is such a thing. Probably.- He thinks about it, and Rose realizes that she did not quite hit the target, so she quickly continues.

-In general, it's much easier to explain personally and convey it to you. She couldn't come by herself. She's getting ready for the evening now.- The blonde squints mysteriously, hinting that her "friend" is preparing for the evening with him, and the guy immediately straightens his shoulders, and his face begins to glow. Rose thinks he's a complete moron, but it's good for her.- Anyway, this... Jennie, she offended Sana. She had gone too far. Sana is sure that you, as a real hero, will be able to protect her. Today.- She pauses and reaches out to him, adding softly.- Now. You have to be tough. Don't hit her, but shake her or something.- She smiles and with a light movement of her hand brushes the strands over her shoulder, while maintaining eye contact with the guy.- She hopes so much for you, you're her hero.- Rose purses her lip coquettishly.

-Now? No problem.- Rose clearly inspired him.- Where can I find her? No problem at all.

-She's in Jay's room.- The girl says quickly, crossing her legs, and then puts her palm on her knee and, admiring her nails, says.- You're a hero. Sana is sure that it won't hurt you.

The guy is silent, and Park looks up, studying his expression from under her brows. He is clearly puzzled. Maybe even scared. Is it really possible to scare this moron with a guy who can fight back? Surprisingly.

-Jay?- He repeats like a fool, staring blankly at the floor.- Well, Jay...

-Are you scared? Daniel.- Rose makes a surprised face and pretends to grab her chest.- You're not the only one who knows how to negotiate with girls, right?

-Of course.- He gets angry, catching the hint that he is not afraid only of those who are two heads shorter and a girl.- I'll do everything. Be here.

-Of course. I'll wait.- Rose nods at him and purses her lower lip, holding back a smile.- You can go now.- She points to the door.- Sana is waiting.

It doesn't take long for the girl to sit in his room and hum some song to herself. A crash and a noise somewhere behind the wall cut off this song in mid-sentence. The blonde sighs and gets up from her seat.

-Great.

The girl walks slowly to the door, but does not have time to leave, as the guys burst into the room, dragging Daniel under their arms.

Roseanne quickly steps aside so that they don't accidentally knock her down.

-Dude, if you don't want any problems, you better not come out, otherwise you'll be fucked.- A big guy, whom Rose had only glimpsed before, is pointing at Daniel.- You're a fucking asshole.

They leave him and leave, and Daniel sits on the bed and puffs, looking at the floor and covering himself with his hands.

Rose notices blood on his hands, which, seeping between his fingers, is already dripping onto the floor. It looks like his nose is broken and... Rose looks closely: it seems that his eye is also broken.

-Tell Sana...- He croaks without looking up.- That she's a fucking bitch. Fuck!- He stamps his foot, and then raises his bruised face, and Rose grimaces.

-It's disgusting.- She comments on his appearance.- I won't tell her anything.- She walks up to the guy and squats down right in front of him. She waits for him to fully focus on her and continues.- You're such a moron.- She chuckles.

-What?!- He holds his nose with one hand, and with the other his hand, which is streaming blood.

-You told me that Sana sucked you off in the woods a couple of days ago.

-What the fuck?! Are you stupid? I didn't tell you that!- He waves his arms indignantly, jumping to his feet, then winces in pain and puts his hand to his face again.

-Why?- Rose slowly straightens up.- She sucked you off in the woods and warned you that if anyone found out, she would kill you. I can't even imagine what she's going to do to you.... Sana's going to be furious. 

-Fuck.- He sprayed blood with indignation, Rose managed to quickly step back.- What are you talking about, bitch?! Did Jinyoung tell you that?! Bastard, asshole, I'm going to kill him!

-What are you talking about? You told me. That's exactly what I'm going to tell Sana when I'm fluttering my eyelashes in surprise, glad that she's the goddess of blowjob. Isn't that right?

He's holding a bruised face with both hands, and his eyes are even redder than Jay's fists.

-It doesn't matter who told me.- Rose continues calmly.- But you know damn well it's definitely not Sana. I'll tell her it was you if you say a word about what happened here today. Do you understand?- She takes a step towards him, clenching her jaw.- Nod.

Daniel nods, already blinking his eyes in fright.

-I'm going to kill that goat. You...- He shakes his head, restraining himself from saying anything.

-Wash up, you look disgusting.- She's heading for the exit.- And, Daniel.- She turns around as she opens the door.- Thanks.

-What are you thanking me for?- He asks irritably, heading for the bathroom.

-For getting your face smashed in. If I see you with Jennie again, you'll regret it. Good luck.- She goes out and slams the door loudly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 142 8
You are a 23 year old that is a fan of the girlgroup Twice and you were going to your first fan meting in your life. Your bias was Sana even though y...
4.8K 55 22
"You're my Angle, Baby" [ As it said, to fall in love with the correct person we should fall for the wrong one first. But when the wrong person is...
38.9K 959 17
A girl from a overprotective rich family have been target by people she might know.. she believed in everyone close to her, until he came into her li...
30.1K 1.2K 11
one was an aspiring law student who was never a believer of love after losing her parents at such an early age. one was a hopeless romantic free spir...