Ascendance of a Bookworm - OM...

By Stark2nd

I have been reincarnated in my beloved novel "Ascendance of a Bookworm" !! ,but... like Detlinde.... Mega Spo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
So, what do you think of these first ten chapters?
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 19

29 6 0
By Stark2nd

I began by explaining that all the procedures I had shown her were extracted from an old book in a library in Ahrensbach.

Hirschur responded quickly, with a noticeable enthusiasm in her expression: "I have to visit that library immediately!"

Honestly, I was already expecting that reaction. Professor Hirschur had always shown a great interest in research and the discovery of new knowledge.

I felt bad about having to crush her hopes, but I had no other option.

"I wouldn't mind giving you permission, but unfortunately, that library no longer exists," I said with a heavy heart.

She looked at me with surprise, clearly taken aback by my words. "What? Why?" she asked, sounding incredulous.

I decided to be partially honest. "A few years ago, that library suffered a fire, and there's nothing left of it now," I explained, hoping she would grasp the seriousness of the situation.

Hirschur's expression suddenly changed to a serious and penetrating gaze. Did she not believe me? Was she questioning my word?

Her stare made me feel uncomfortable, as if she were scrutinizing my soul in search of the truth. I couldn't help but feel a little fearful of her reaction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 218 22
This fanfic used to be called change of courts. Every night could be considered a restless one. And days seemed to be a blur for me. Every second I s...
13.4K 258 13
when y/ns dad becomes Santa a certain elf falls for her. read to find out more
1.1M 37.5K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
463K 31.5K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...