Ascendance of a Bookworm - OM...

By Stark2nd

I have been reincarnated in my beloved novel "Ascendance of a Bookworm" !! ,but... like Detlinde.... Mega Spo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
So, what do you think of these first ten chapters?
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 17

46 5 0
By Stark2nd

Hirschur kept her gaze fixed on me, waiting for an answer on how I had managed to finish the exam in record time. In that moment, I realized I was in a tight spot.

How could I explain to her that I had acquired knowledge from another world? That would sound crazy and improbable.

I pondered what to say, trying to find an explanation that wouldn't reveal too much.

After all, in this world, magic was the primary discipline, and other sciences were considered of lesser importance.

Hirschur approached me with a scrutinizing look and said firmly, 'This is the Royal Academy. Cheating is not tolerated here.'

A shiver ran down my spine. Was she accusing me of cheating? There was no way I could let that happen.

I responded immediately, trying to keep calm: 'Of course not! I would never cheat!'

However, my tone was slightly agitated, causing Hirschur to take a step back, surprised by my reaction.

Realizing my agitation, I hurried to apologize: 'Oh, I apologize, teacher. I shouldn't have gotten upset. But I swear by the gods that I didn't cheat.' My heart was pounding as I awaited her response.

Hirschur looked at me with some surprise and then asked in a softer tone, 'So, how do you explain this?' I felt trapped.

At that moment, I had no choice but to show her the procedure with the mathematical formulas I knew from my past life. I fervently hoped that this wouldn't cause me problems later on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.4K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
372K 32.3K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
101K 2K 35
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...