The Other Side - A Boys of To...

By Kitkat4325

We've all heard the story of Shannon Lynch, but have you heard the other side of the story from her sister, M... More

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀
Chapter 1- Pilot
Chapter 2- New beginnings
Chapter 3- "Great" first day
Chapter 4- Ah shite
Chapter 5- Second first day
Chapter 6- Taking Chances
Chapter 7- Deja Vu
Chapter 8- Stopped
Chapter 9- Do I know you?
Chapter 10- Sour
Chapter 11- Long Time No See
Chapter 12- Up we Go
Chapter 13- Spicy Babies
Chapter 14- Eyes on the road
Chapter 15- Misery
Chapter 16- The room
Chapter 17- Last Minute Visits
Chapter 18- Crushes, Cats, and Crisis
Chapter 19- Lead the Way
Chapter 20- Hit the lights
Chapter 21- Easy Peasy
Chapter 22- Off We Go
Chapter 23- Need a Lift?
Chapter 24- Facial Suction and Erectile Dysfunction
Chapter 25- Hands in the Air
Chapter 27- Here We Go Again
Chapter 28- Whipped
Chapter 29- Legends
Chapter 30- I Spy
Chapter 31- Fight or Flight
Chapter 32- Cracks
Chapter 33- Obvious
Chapter 34- Burn it down
Chapter 35- Anything?
Chapter 36- Long Time No See
Chapter 37- I'm Sorry
Chapter 38- Where the Hell Is Johnny?
Chapter 41- Ouch
Chapter 39- Again
Chapter 40- I'm Fucked

Chapter 26- Drunk Spells and Funky Smells

665 33 30
By Kitkat4325

Ethan

I groaned internally as I dragged my brothers fat ass through the oak frame of Johnny's house while he mumbled some shit about his "Claire bear".

I tried to keep my distance from him, due to his terrible history of vomiting the contents of his stomach out on everything in sight when drunk.

The last thing I needed right now was to get barfed on, and the second to last thing I needed was for Marci to get barfed on... or maybe first.

Gibsie stumbled then, almost collapsing onto a wobbly looking Marci, who was helping me to usher him through the door while Joey followed closely behind with Johnny.

Despite my hatred of my brother's drunk antics, I was grateful for the distraction from what had just happened in Joey's car.

Marci had grabbed my dick

my hard dick at that

And for the first time in almost a year, the thought of someone's touch didn't terrify me.

what. the. fuck.

Marci's awkwardness had faded the second we stepped out of the car door and my brother had pancaked her into the pavement.

The scrapes that lined her elbows were now more concerning to the both of us rather than our little fucking groping session in the car, yet, the memory of it still lingered in the back of my mind.

I was pulled from the thoughts when Gibsie let out a throaty groan before falling into me, and spewing the contents of his stomach onto my t-shirt.

Fuck. My. Life.

Marci grimaced in disgust at the action, but gave me a sympathetic look as she took Gibsie away from my grasp in order to prevent the steady stream of vomit that was leaking out of his mouth from drizzling onto my shirt. She wisely aimed him away from herself, rubbing his back soothingly while he hunched over and finished what he had started.

When he was finally done, I was livid. My shirt was now stained a nasty green hue with random chunks falling from it by the second. I gagged at the sight.

And the smell.

Marci disappeared through the doorway while she took Gibsie to the living room, following Johnny's lead and stumbling every time Gibsie put his full weight on her.

When I finally decided that I couldn't take the smell wafting off of me anymore, I slid my shirt off and tossed it on top of the pile of puke in the middle of the floor with a horrible splat.

I began walking through the huge marble entryway of Johnny's house to head to the upstairs bathroom, but ran into a small blonde figure, which fell to the ground with a thud.

Marci let out a deep sigh, then looked up at me from the ground through her eyelashes.

Goddamn those green eyes

I reached out my hand to help her up, and for the first time, she didn't flinch at my action, so rather than offering my hand, I reached both of my arms under her armpits and lifted her to her feet.

Marci's eyes didn't leave my face once as I carried her, until she reached her feet and took notice of my bare chest, then she became thoroughly interested in the wall behind me, her face filling with a flush.

I chuckled softly, but my amusement quickly disappeared when I remembered the vomit that was still splattered on my arms.

I groaned in frustration, causing Marci's gaze to flick to my face, her concern apparent.

"What's wrong?" she questioned, before immediately correcting herself. "I mean, I know what's wrong, you just got yakked on, but I mean are you okay? Do you need anything? Because if you need anything I can get it for you, I mean I don't know where anything is beca-"

"Did you just say yakked?" I asked her, an amused grin on my face as I admired her rambling.

She laughed softly before rising to her tip toes and kissing my cheek, leaving me thoroughly turned on.

"Come on" she said, patting the part of my chest that wasn't caked in vomit, and heading for the staircase. "There's gotta be a shower in here somewhere."

I walked behind her, closely following her directions like a dumbass, until I realized that I knew where to go and not her.

I moved from behind her to beside her, breathing heavier to keep from frightening her with my presence.

I then moved to the room at Johnnys house that I always stayed in, which happened to be at the very end of the large oak hallway.

★・・・・・・★

I sighed in relief as the warm spray of water ran over my chest and rinsed away what was previously a mixture of body wash and barf.

I had forgotten how fucking fancy the showers at Johnny's house were, with luxury jets and incredible water pressure.

Anytime I took a shower at Johnny's, it took me fucking ages to get out of the shower, but this time it wouldn't.

Because this time, there was a girl waiting for me to come back inside of the guest room of Johnny's house.

I had left Marci inside of the bedroom with some weird ass ocean themed coloring book and a couple of crayons, less than ten minutes ago, and she hadn't left my mind since.

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened in the car, which unfortunately for me, got me hard every time, resulting in the delayed shower, considering I'd rubbed one out like three times.

I turned the water off, and stepped out of the shower, Marci still plaguing my every thought.

I wrapped a towel around my waist, abandoning my trashed shorts in the bathroom and heading towards the bedroom for a fresh pair.

I hummed in confusion when I entered the bedroom and Marci was no longer sitting and coloring, but rather lying down on her stomach with her face shoved in the seats.

It only took me a moment to realize that she was sleeping, her soft snores traveling across the room.

She was lying atop the fluffy white duvet, and I bit back a groan as I ran my eyes over her appearance.

Her blonde hair was sprawled out on the bed, and her plaid shorts had ridden up, exposing far too much to of her ass for me to bear.

God why did she have to have such a great ass.

Not only did she look incredible, but she sounded it too. Her breathing was steady and soft, and her face was void of any emotion, tranquil as ever.

I smiled at her peaceful figure and slid open the mostly bare drawers of the wardrobe beside the bed. The only thing inside was a random pair of black shorts and a t- shirt that I'd outgrown years ago. I grabbed the shorts and abandoned the shirt, not giving a shit whether or not I had one considering I and I knew I wouldn't be going home tonight before I slept anyway and I could give less of a fuck.

I glanced behind me, ensuring Marci's lack of consciousness before dropping my towel and sliding my previously worn boxers, and the black shorts on.

I whipped around at the sudden opening of the bedroom door, only to see Joey Lynch, or as Gibsie called him "Joey the Hurler". He glanced from
me to his sleeping sister, back to me again. I expected him to chew me out and accuse me of shit, but he didn't.

He sighed deeply and walked over to his sister.

"I reckon my sister's grown fond of you Gibson" he said, glancing down at his sister's sleeping figure before addressing me again. "Haven't seen her smile like that in a while"

"What are you talking about, Marci smiles all the time?" I asked him, curious as to where the hell he was going with this.

"Not like she does with you".

I debated questioning his answer, but decided against it.

"Are you and your girl planning on crashing here for the night, because I can set you up a ro-"

"No. In fact, I better wake Marci up and get going" he said, cutting me off.

I felt oddly protective of Marci's sleep, considering she looked more peaceful than I think I'd ever seen her.

"Don't wake her, I'll take her to the car" I offered, expecting her brother to fight me on it, but he didn't.

I walked over to the side of the bed, sliding my hands under Marci's limp body and lifting her to my chest as gently as possible.

Marci's eyes fluttered open and she hissed in pain, deliriously slapping at my hands to let go, growing more aggressive by the moment.

I furrowed my eyebrows in concern at her actions, and loosened my grip on her body, causing her to sigh in relief.

"Shhh" I soothed her, "It's just me."

"Mmmm" she grumbled, clearly out of it, still trying to pull my hands from her.

"What's wrong baby, what hurts" I coaxed, using my hand to rub her arm as she stopped her slapping and relaxed into my arms at my voice.

Her eyes peeled open and she stared up at me, her groggy gaze focusing.

"N-nothing, I'm good" she grumbled, rubbing her eyes sleepily.

"Go back to sleep, I won't hurt you." I soothed, as her eyes fluttered back shut.

"You promise?" she whispered, her voice shaky.

I crinkled my brow at her need for a promise.

Why would I hurt her?

did she think I would hurt her?

did she think i could?

"I promise." I assured, and with that, she rested her head into my chest and allowed me to carry her to the car.

★・・・・・・★

Authors Note

10,000 READS!! ❤️

shoutout to @percyjacksoniscool1 btw for showing support to my story (I'm gonna start doing shout outs!)

WC- 1652

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 237 55
TULSA, OKLAHOMA; 1966 " just because i let you go, doesn't mean i wanted to. " " but we won't forget each other right? " " maybe our paths w...
104K 3.2K 35
❝ Don't make me punch you, Hercules! ❞ ⟢🞘⬩β¬₯⬩🞘⟡ Malia couldn't believe her eyes. There were a lot of things she had seen in her time as a demigod, b...
1.5K 92 26
"You said it looks like I've been going through hell, but I'd do it just to see you happy" "That's just it L, you make me happy, but it seems to be...
909K 48.3K 53
When Jason and Darrelle make a bet involving Darrell's dating life, he thought it would be easy since women were usually his strong suit. What he did...