The Other Side - A Boys of To...

By Kitkat4325

We've all heard the story of Shannon Lynch, but have you heard the other side of the story from her sister, M... More

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤
Chapter 1- Pilot
Chapter 2- New beginnings
Chapter 3- "Great" first day
Chapter 4- Ah shite
Chapter 5- Second first day
Chapter 6- Taking Chances
Chapter 7- Deja Vu
Chapter 8- Stopped
Chapter 9- Do I know you?
Chapter 10- Sour
Chapter 11- Long Time No See
Chapter 12- Up we Go
Chapter 13- Spicy Babies
Chapter 14- Eyes on the road
Chapter 15- Misery
Chapter 16- The room
Chapter 17- Last Minute Visits
Chapter 18- Crushes, Cats, and Crisis
Chapter 19- Lead the Way
Chapter 20- Hit the lights
Chapter 21- Easy Peasy
Chapter 22- Off We Go
Chapter 23- Need a Lift?
Chapter 25- Hands in the Air
Chapter 26- Drunk Spells and Funky Smells
Chapter 27- Here We Go Again
Chapter 28- Whipped
Chapter 29- Legends
Chapter 30- I Spy
Chapter 31- Fight or Flight
Chapter 32- Cracks
Chapter 33- Obvious
Chapter 34- Burn it down
Chapter 35- Anything?
Chapter 36- Long Time No See
Chapter 37- I'm Sorry
Chapter 38- Where the Hell Is Johnny?
Chapter 41- Ouch
Chapter 39- Again
Chapter 40- I'm Fucked

Chapter 24- Facial Suction and Erectile Dysfunction

622 26 5
By Kitkat4325

Ethan

I have no clue how I ended up in the back seat of a BCS Hurlers car with his sister tucked into my side and my best friend conked out on her shoulder, but I would be lying if I said I was bothered.

Marci was dozing on my arm, clearly exhausted, and severely squashed between mine and Johnny's large figures in the backseat of the tiny car.

Johnny had given Joey some sort of vague instruction on where his house was, and we were beginning to pull out into the road.

"What the fuck?" Joey barked seconds before two hands slammed down on the hood of his car. "Get off my car, asshole!" he yelled, causing Marci to jolt awake violently.

"You're stealing my Center," Gibsie roared in the window as he leaned over the hood of the car. "Give him back." His eyes darted from Joey to Johnny, to me, recognition sparking.

"Hey, Cap." He grinned, head lolling to one side. "How's it going? I've been looking everywhere for you."

"And this clown is?" Joey asked, tone derisive, attention locked on Gibsie who was having a one-way conversation with Johnny and I through the windscreen of his car. "He's my Flanker," Johnny grumbled before turning my attention back to the man-child hugging the bonnet.

"Gibs! What the fuck are you doing, lad!" I barked, glaring out the windscreen. "You're supposed to be gone home with Hughie?"

"The Gards pulled him over for tax and insurance," he called back through the windscreen like that answered my question. I gaped. "So? Hughie's above board."

"He looked at me, Johnny – wait no Ethan- shone his big fucking torch right in my eyes," he called back. "I panicked and jumped out of the car." Shrugging, he added, "I've been running around town ever since." He narrowed his eyes and turned to Johnny. "I tried to call you but you kept cutting me off!"

Johnny glared at him. "You're King Clit?"

"Oh, yeah," Gibsie snickered. "I forgot about that."

By that I assumed he meant that Gibsie had changed his phone contacts, a stunt that Gibsie had pulled on me repeatedly.

"What's Hughie down as?" Johnny asked.

"Ginger Pubes," he replied like it was the most obvious thing ever. It wasn't.

"He's blond," I growled.

"His girlfriend isn't."

"Jesus Christ," I groaned, rubbing my forehead.

"What do you want me to do with him?" Joey asked. I shrugged and contemplated telling him to drive over the annoying fucker.

"I should probably bring him back to my place," Johnny begrudgingly admitted.

"Or a secured hospital." I groaned.

Joey muttered something incoherent under his breath and climbed out. It sounded something like 'you two fuckers better not puke in this car.'

That was tough luck for the big Lynch though, because my brother was a projector.

Pulling on the seat, Joey dragged it forward and instructed an intoxicated Gibsie to climb in. He did. But instead of climbing or crawling inside, the bastard lunged into the backseat.

"Fuck!" Johnny roared, doubling over in pain when Gibsies elbow landed in his crotch.

"Shit, man, did I get your dick?" Gibsie slurred as he tried and failed to climb over Marci. He instead, face planted in her lap, groaning in pain at the action and nuzzling his face in her thighs in defeat.

"I'll get ice for your balls when we get home." Gibsie spoke to Johnny, his voice muffled by Marci's tanned thighs.

"Get. Off. Her." I strangled out, pulling my brother's face from between her thighs as she sighed in relief and scooted closer to me in a pathetic attempt to make room for my brother.

Christ," he mused, "That's the tightest hole I've been inside in months."

It hit me then that there was no way we would all fit in the car. It was too small for the three of us before Gibsie.

Gibsie, despite his intoxicated state, must have noticed this as well, because before I knew it he was grinning like a cheshire cat and sputtering stupid shit my way.

"Hey Marci, looks like we're short a seat." he sighed, faking disappointment.

"Then you should get out" I shot back, tucking Marci closer into my side.

"Well I can think of a way we all fit" Gibsie continued, his mischievous expression only growing, and I mentally groaned before he could even get to speaking.

"Well get to it then, because seated or not, I'm taking off" Joey snapped from the front seat.

"Well I guess we'll just have the smallest one of us sit on someone's lap" came Gibsie's genius answer.

that was the last thing I wanted to hear

but also the first?

"No!" Joey yelled from the front seat, whipping around to look at us in the back, where Gibsie was still planted face first in the sliver of cushion left between us, Marci was shoved against my side, and Johnny was sitting in the corner minding himself and probably complaining internally about dick pain.

Joey grimaced at our chaotic presence, and turned back to the front. "Just hurry the hell up and figure out your shit."

I made the decision then to just take care of the shit myself, and lifted Marci from under the armpits and onto my lap gently, then grabbed Gibsies legs and flipped them over the seat with a thud.

I pulled the seatbelt from the roof of the car, and slid it over Marci and me, handing it to her in order to buckle it.

Gibsie groaned in pain, then looked at me with a shocked expression, clearly surprised that I had actually followed his absurd directions.

I glared at him, and he took a hint, twisting awkwardly while trying to move to a sitting position in the small space.

"Gibs!" I groaned, but before I could criticize him, his foot was flying at my face.

His heel came in contact with my cheek with a thump and I roared in immediate pain.

christ this son of a bitch.

Gibsie finally got to a seated position, sighing in a satisfied tone at his accomplishment while I tried to keep from knocking him upside the skull.

I could feel blood dripping from the gash he had left on my cheek and I apparently Marci could too because she turned to look at me, the action causing me to groan for different reasons.

"I hope there's not any more of you," Joey said. "The car's weighing down at the back" he complained as he pulled back onto the road and continued his drive.

"Sorry," Johnny began to say but was cut off by Gibsie. "It's his fault – the fat bastard," he announced.

They began arguing, but I tuned it out, fully focused on not getting hard right now.

Marci was now moving again, and by the time she had finished, she had fully turned to face me, her thighs now straddling mine.

I tried to suppress my blatant arousal and Marci continued to do some of the hottest shit I had ever seen.

I was almost successful, but then Marci moved again, trying to lift herself to see my face, but failed due to the seatbelt across both of us and fell back to my lap, resulting in her fucking grinding on my dick.

I leaned my head back in pleasure, but Marci must not have thought so.

"Yeah, good idea, if you lean back, it'll slow the bleeding" she praised me quietly, now unbuckling our seatbelt so that she could properly see my face as she rose off of me.

"It'll be okay" she spoke softly into my ear, which was the final fucking straw for me. Thank Christ she was no longer sitting directly on my lap, and was now hovering a few inches above me, because I was sporting a solid three quarters, and I was sure that it was painfully noticeable.

She rubbed her thumb over my cheek, hovering over the cut once she reached it, her gaze flicking to my eyes as if to ask for permission. I nodded in approval and she gently pulled up the sleeve of her- my sweatshirt and blotted the blood stain on my cheek gingerly.

Her gentle touch on my face sent shots of electricity through my body as I thrummed with energy.

I needed to do something

like her?

christ no what the fuck!

maybe...

As she continued to clean my cheek, her gaze flicked back to my eyes, and the heated contact between us held imperishably, only turning me on further.

Without thought, I moved my eyes to her lips, quickly catching myself and moving them back to her eyes, but I was too late.

She was blushing furiously and her face had somehow moved even closer to mine, our lips so close I could feel every breath she took.

Christ I wanted to kiss her so bad

Her bare thighs felt so damn good on mine

and her lips were so damn big and soft

fuck

I felt myself grow even harder beneath her, despite my desperate efforts to do just the opposite.

Suddenly we both must have come to our senses, because Marci gave me a look that said later, and veered her lips toward the side of my face.

She pressed a gently kiss to the cut on my cheek, and I felt myself involuntarily moan.

She then pulled away, breaking the contact between us.

thank god.

Then she dropped herself back down onto my fully hardened dick.

★・・・・・・★

Authors Note

If you can't tell i have a hard time writing intimacy, so let's pray that I get better at it.

also i cant i'm so proud of this title name (erectile dysfunction as a johnny reference?)

Bye pookieees

Ily!! (You are loved 🫶)

- Kat

WC- 1636

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 16.5K 87
the story of a famous girl and her biggest fan. -- completed --
110K 2.2K 82
Does anybody know what it's really like to be famous? *COMPLETED* (Under Editing- Sorry for spell mistakes or grammatical errors, will be fixed soon...
1.1M 28K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1K 55 12
!!Hyunlix!! "what happened!? Is Hyun-Jin okay!? Felix why are you so close so Hyun-Jin!?" Minho freaked out "what's going on????" Minho walked up to...