Chance - Natasha Romanoff

By ChanKrea

"We met by chance; it was the greatest chance I have ever received in my life." Irmina König, a German that... More

Cast
Part one
I : Strange Encounters
II : New Beginnings
III : Friend & Acquaintance
IV : Family
V : Familiarity
VI : Somewhat Trouble
VII : Morning Ruined
VIII : Gone Wrong
VIIII : Safety Net
X : Bullseye
XI : Together
XII : Mayday
XIII : Dirty
XIV : Lieutenant General König
XV : Comfort
XVI : Drinks
XVII : Not So Secret
XVIII : Her Princess
XVIIII : Soon you'll get better
XX : Perfect
XXI : Eyes don't lie
XXI : Angels Like You
XXII : missin something
XXIII : Iron Man
XXIV : The Beach
XXV: Like Real People Do
XXVI : traitor
part two
XXVII : The Avengers [part one]
XXVIII : The Avengers [final part]
XXVIIII : constellations
XXX : Monster
XXXII : Cynically Sweet
XXXIII : im yours
XXXIV : Home

XXXI : The Great Gig in the Sky

130 9 0
By ChanKrea

a/n - i hope yall dont miss me too much or annoyed that i have been MIA for the last month. i sincerely apologise for that, i have been truly exhausted with everything. so now, hopefully, i can update this and the other book every other week. 

if you read both books, i am very grateful and thank you all for your patience. 

welcome back darlings.

also no typo check, sorry

6th September 2012

'Please wake up.'

The same words ran through Natasha's head as she stared blankly at the cryogenic tube. Irmina looked so peaceful which made Natasha wished that the words in her head don't come true.

'I need you.'

She had spent three days and three nights in the lab, waiting for Irmina to wake up. One of the Dora Milaje, Ayo, has been taking care of the Redhead—bringing her food, a change of clothes and blankets to keep her warm. Her food barely touched, and she had stayed in the same spot after changing her clothes.

"Agent Romanoff? I've brought food for you."

Ayo sighed, to find Natasha asleep as she placed the food by the table. Before a spike in Irmina's heart rate which the computers registered and woke the Assassin up. All the scientists in the lab were panicking as they have never expected this to happen.

"Get her out!" Ayo shouted in Xhosa at the scientists. Irmina was banging on the surface. gasping for air. She hated tight spaces. Natasha placed her hand on the glass, trying to make Irmina focus on her but she was disoriented out of her mind. Ayo had to drag Natasha away from the tube as she heard the metal creaking and the glass shattering, with how much strength Irmina was punching the door—that honestly shocked everyone.

It took a lot of effort from Irmina to break while the scientist were troubled with system errors and damages, thanks to their Nightmare. Ayo said fuck it and used her spear to pry the door open.

The hissing sounds of the machine wiring while what seems to be liquid nitrogen seeped out from the openings. Irmina pushed the door open, falling as she dragged the mask and several life supports pumps with her to the ground.

Natasha was the first by her side, only to be pushed away. The woman insisted to be by her side and finally, helping to rid of her body of everything the scientists used to keep track of her life.

"Mina," Natasha whispered, holding back her tears when Irmina was holding on the heart, with her breathing rapidly increasing and Maria entered the lab. She knew what she needed to do. "I got you, I got you."

She had Irmina's head burrowed into her neck while Maria quietly sneaked behind Irmina, for a quick injection to knock the Lieutenant General. The older woman was slowly losing her vision when Maria had injected her with the Bushida's serum. Her breathing calmed down as her muscles become lax and the pain numbed down to nothing. Natasha continue to cradle Irmina's in her arms—slowly losing consciousness while Ayo ordered the scientists around before calling a doctor in with her General.

"How's her stats?" Maria asked, pulling Irmina from Natasha and picked her up, impatient with how slow they were acting.

"It was fine—they aren't sure, where are you going?"

Okoye barged into the lab, stopping Maria in her tracks.

"Move."

"Commander, where exactly are you bringing her?"

"The Quinjet because with our limited resources, we can take care of this monster—extremely better than the billions of dollars of equipment and manpower." Maria gritted and pushing past the General, only to stop by more Dore Milaje. Irmina getting heavier by the second as she stays in Maria's arms. "I swear to god, move."

A soft groan was heard by Natasha's head, which woke her up from her groggy state and she immediately checked if Irmina was finally conscious after a week or she was just dreaming.

"Hi," Natasha whispered, tears sliding down her face as she held on Irmina's hand, tightly like a newborn baby holding on to their parent's finger.

"Bad day?" Irmina softly groan and Natasha, as tears continue to fall, she scoffed, bringing Irmina's hand to her lips.

"Oh it is good to see your face," Natasha softly chuckle as her hand held Irmina's face, caressing her jaw as she did with her hand and Irmina quickly found comfort in that.

Irmina smiled, liking the change of their lovely phrase, "Well, it is my charm Darling."

"Should've fought back."

"Then you won't get to see my face moving."

"You would have won."

"And live the rest of my life on the run?" Irmina whispered; she could tell Natasha was conflicted. "I'm back now, Darling."

"You fucking idiot."

"Yep that's me."

They could hear running getting louder and louder by the seconds. Maria pushed the door open, panting for her life and relieved to see her best friend smiling at her.

"You fucking dickhead."

The Commander practically leaped on to the bed and hugged Irmina. The older woman smiled, letting out a soft whimper as she returned the hug. Natasha was slightly annoyed, trying to push Maria off the love of her life before the Commander pulled her in. Irmina let out a long groan when Natasha accidentally kneed her side, that is very bruised.

The Redhead apologised profusely while Irmina just laughed in return and Maria just made sure she didn't accidentally remove her IV. They had people watching them closely, most are unhappy that Irmina was awake and doing better.

Why does she get to live?

"Can we remove the needles?"

"You were out for three days."

"I've been out longer—wait, that's a lie."

"What?" Natasha chuckles while Irmina is genuinely high from the heavy medication they gave her. Maria was over the moon to hear Irmina making jokes again. "Mina..."

"It's true, wasn't really out. Didn't tell anyone."

"Irmina, we meant your consciousness."

"Yeah...that too." A few of the Dora Milaje walked into the room and Irmina peeked out her head, waving at them. "Sorry for the trouble and assassination—damn, this medication is good."

"Thank you, our King wants to hear how well you are doing."

"Should I take a visit or sleep?"

"Rest."

"Yes, General Okoye."

—.—

Irmina had snuck out of where she was confined which made everyone confused and panic on where she went. She may or may not be on her way to the King.

Just for talk this time.

Natasha knew exactly where Irmina was while the General was interrogating Maria. They have been playing the silent game for the past 30 minutes. Maria Hill was formerly the few greatest marksmen for the Marines—she had mastered enduring the silence and staying in one position for as long as it takes.

Quite a challenge between the Commander and the General while her second asked the questions.

"A little tour?" Irmina asked. "Your Majesty."

The King laughed, also surprised to find Irmina here—so casually while warnings went out throughout the city.

"I suppose a quieter place is good?"

"I would say so," Irmina laughed while T'Chaka nodded his head for her to follow. They had quite an interesting talk, especially when Irmina is older than the King himself.

Talking from politics to their lives. Definitely quite surprised with one another with their little conversations and the enjoyment of the sea.

"Commander, where is she?"

Maria just stared blankly at the General while Natasha was in the other room, avoiding any interaction with any of the Wakadans. She is somewhat grateful that the Red Room had made her into the perfect assassin she is.

She managed to find herself at the Dora Milaje training grounds.

Most are young women—even at the age she started.

"Hello, Agent Romanov."

"You are training girls?"

"They were sold to us."

"That is fucked up!"

"You don't know African 'fucked up' culture," Ayo laughed as she carefully placed down her spear. "These are the lucky ones that could not be sold to husbands."

Natasha looked at her in disbelief, not knowing whether it was good or not. Ayo stood beside her in silence, letting the Black Widow taking in everything in. One of the girls came over and showed her a piece of her clothing that she made.

Ayo was very proud and gentle when she checked on the piece before letting her go.

"They were sold to the King—to their fathers, if they can't marry off their daughters, send them to die and they have money." Ayo let out a breathy laugh, quite awkward with the confused looks of Natasha. "Some survived and become us, some are sacrificed and some die for their sisters to continue living."

"How old was the youngest?"

"To join, 6—to die, 13."

Natasha stayed silent as she watched the different levels of harsh trainings. The girls were all different, there is tension which Ayo stated it was the different tribes and kingdoms.

One thing the Assassin could tell was that the Dora Milaje are proud of their young ones.

"Hello."

Ayo and Natasha jumped after a tall German greeted the two—Natasha smacked Irmina on her arm and she is taking it like a champ as always. She is a brick wall. Ayo scolded Irmina and several of her sisters ran to her, ready to subdue before the King alerted them.

"Are you feeling better, Lieutenant General?"

"Irmina is fine and yes—hopefully you don't have my blood."

"We do not and you have our word—the King's word."

"Thank you."

Okoye walked towards her, her face is everything but happy. Natasha took step in front of Irmina, which honestly made Irmina love her even more. The older woman just had her hand on her shoulder—it's okay.

— | —

"Mina, what are you doing?"

Irmina zoned out, doing her push ups and Natasha was worried about her injuries. She is not completely healed from all the vibranium spears pierced through her body. Natasha is not complaining to see sweaty Irmina in the morning but it's for her life.

"Mina," Natasha sighed, laying on her front, above of Irmina's head.

"What?" The older woman groaned, still doing her sets and her girlfriend just let her continue, seeing how focused she was to finish it. "Hungry?"

"What? You going to run to a breakfast joint here?"

"No," Irmina chuckle, settling herself on the ground—chin on her hands as she looked up. "I'll talk to Ayo—I'm basically on house arrest...in this room."

"You got me."

"You denied me sex for the last week!"

"You were injured!" Natasha sprung up, on her knees while Irmina still on the floor, laughing softly to herself.

"I am a tough girl."

"I know, I'm just—I don't know." Irmina smiled, letting out a small pained moan as she got up, Natasha was right there to help. Their faces, lips were inches away and nose touching. "Bed now."

"No, we—"

Irmina aggressively kissed the love of her life, her hands tightening on Natasha's hips. She pished further when Natasha made no move to stop—only to hold Irmin tighter. The older woman had no strength—too injured, to carry her lovely redhead and decided to just do it on the floor.

"Really? On the floor?" Maria asked, entering the room with breakfast.

"Go away."

"Or what? Shut me up?"

"Do not flirt with my girlfriend." Natasha stated and Maria backed off, placing the lunch on the coffee table. The Commander sat on the floor—applesauce style, and unpacked their breakfast. One of the Dora Milaje recommended a small shop that sells the best food of their culture. "And I know she would gladly fuck you if I give my permission."

"Will you?" Maria teased and Irmina snorted before letting a small pain groaned, moving from her spot while Natasha hummed—both surprised at her answer.

It wasn't a yes.

But it was't a yes either.

Maria was the second agent she trusts when she was recruited.

And the woman is incredible with a strap-on

She knows Irmina is so much more a power bottom rather than a dominant top.

"Oh, that smells delicious," Irmina moaned, opening up the take out box. Her tone was so seductive (accidentally) that it turned on both. Natasha cleared her throat, knocking some sense in to Maria'a head and watched Irmina just devouring her breakfast. Maria made a joke that Irmina was so lucky because she bought more than enough to feed six people. Irmina eats for four—always and especially during recovery. Her body needed everything to heal itself.

"I should top more," Natasha sighed and made Maria choked on her drink while Irmina is amused. The younger woman confused til she realised that she said it out loud.

"Yes you should—what?" Irmina chuckles at Maria's face. "I know I can make you squirm and submissive under me but we all know I love being a bottom—a power bottom."

"Can we not talk about sex at breakfast?"

"Commander, you walked in when I almost had my way."

"No you weren't."

"Oh please Darling, I was."

"Anna called—she said not to miss parent-teacher big gathering."

Irmina laughed, that was always on her mind ever since she woke up. She was thinking of when this whole thing could be wrapped up. Never meant to be here longer than a week.

Dead or not.

"I know, I know. I have good memory—unless its before the ice then no."

"You are always joking about your traumatic experiences."

"Heal the world with dark humour."

Maria laughed, "Come on, let's get you home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 1.9K 28
━━━━━━━SOUR━☂☄ ❱ ❝ bucky barnes daughter ᵕ̈ in which﹔ two heroes once knew each other and fell i...
5.3K 85 21
for all of her life, natalia alianovna romanova 'natasha romanoff' has had nothing, and no one. all shes ever known is death. what started out as a s...
12.7K 412 14
An AU featuring the one and only Natasha Romanov and Maria Hill. Natasha is trying to become a successful musician and regularly plays gigs at her lo...
523K 15.5K 156
Adopted at a young age by Nicholas Fury, Y/N was raised as a Shield agent and was known to be one of the best. You were enhanced by Hydra before you...