BSD x OC

By Eloqiu5678

Our protagonist Ali finds herself in the world of BSD. DISCLAIMER NONE OF THESE CHARECTERS (Except Ali and he... More

Information about Ali
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Bonding with ADA :D
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Days with the ADA
Chapter 0.1
Chapter 0.2
Chapter 0.3
Hime & Kaspu
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 9

43 1 0
By Eloqiu5678

3rd Person POV:

Ali woke up and quickly got up, analyzing her surroundings. She gently touched her forehead, and felt some dried up blood. Then she looked down to the ground, there was some blood and a jet black feather lying there.

Ah. So that's what happened.

Then she looked towards Atsushi, he was on the floor with blood staining his shirt. Ali gingerly reached towards him and gently flipped him to his back, she held her hand to his nose and felt some light breathing. 

She inspected his stomach, noticing that the bleeding had stopped. She lightly shook him, but Atsushi wasn't waking up.

Looks like he won't wake up anytime soon... Now, where are we?

She stood up and then put her ear to the wall of the container they were currently in. Feeling the soft yet constant vibrations, which indicated that they were still in the truck Akutagawa had put them into.

Knowing the mafia, they probably have some people set around here. If I'm too careless, we'll probably just get captured again and then be put on greater security. And Kyouka... We need to save her. We need to show how we're willing, and able to stand against the Port Mafia. To show her that there's no need to fear us getting hurt because of her.

Ali leaned away from the wall. Contemplating her choices, she could either escape with both her and Atsushi, or she could just allow herself to be caught.

Both plans had their faults and their bonuses. If they escaped, then the Port Mafia would be hunting them more then ever, and Kyouka... Kyouka would keep on falling into the dark pit of the mafia. If they stayed, there was a high chance that they'd end up dying, but there was also a slim chance that they could escape the area they were put in and then rescue Kyouka.

If only I had watched more of the anime... Then I could be sure that we'd be safe!

Ali stood in silence as the truck bumped along the road. Which choice would be best? Which choice would best guarantee their survival and Kyouka's happiness?

I can't escape by myself, I need to protect Atsushi. And even if I didn't care about him... The Port Mafia would become suspicious about me. How could a normal civilian who had no history of combat knowledge escape the Port Mafia? 

 After all, I'm. Just. A. Normal. Civilian. 

At best I can help the Agency figure out where we are... Should I summon someone? I need someone who can teleport... And who'll follow my orders.

The movements of the truck accompanied Ali's thoughts. She couldn't have anyone too loud, or anyone who's ability's were too flashy, or anyone who would potentially disobey her.

Finally Ali decided on a somewhat decent character to summon "In my own little world: Lilith" 

Ali clasped her hands together hoping that the training she did would pay off.

...

A couple weeks ago:

Dazai looked at Ali and the pile of grey goo that was in front of her. She had tried summoning her characters instead of becoming them, but so far nothing was really working.

Whenever she tried to summon them, they would momentarily appear, before quickly melting and dripping to the floor.

Ali winced at the goo on the floor "I hope that they aren't hurt in their world..." She muttered.

Dazai shrugged before he turned to Ali again "So when did you find out about you ability again?" He asked.

Ali poked at the goo on the floor, and then quickly wiped it away "Not too long ago." She said, turning to face Dazai. Dazai simply stared at her, observing her face.

So she's only known about her ability for a while, but she seems to be good enough at controlling it. Even with the presidents help... Using her ability shouldn't be so easy for her. Not to mention that she was able to sneak up on me... What is she hiding?

After a moment of awkward silence Dazai cleared his throat. "I used to know someone who could summon something as his ability. I worked with him for a while, so I might be able to give some advice." He told Ali. 

Ali smiled "Thank you Dazai. You've been really helpful." Dazai simply smiled and patted her on the back "This is what Senpais are for right?" He said cheerfully.

Then his tone turned a little bit more serious "Maybe you could channel your characters spirt towards an object?" Then he followed up with another question "How does it feel when you become your characters?"

Ali pondered the last question for a while "It kind of feels like... Apart of me is exiting my body, and then it's replaced by something else..." She said to him.

Dazai nodded "Do you think you could replicate that experience onto another thing? Like an object you can use as a median?" He motioned at her bag as he said that.

Ali put her sleeve up to her chin for a moment before nodding. "Maybe..." She said.

Dazai smiled "Then go ahead!" He encouraged. His smile then turned a little bit softer "If you're worried about your ability malfunctioning, then just remember that I'm here."

Ali slightly tilted her head to the ground for a moment, before unrolling her left sleeve. Revealing a ring on her ring finger.

Dazai sputtered "Y-You're married?!" Ali quickly panicked as she shook her head "N-No!!! This is a gift from a childhood friend!!!" She said franticly. To which Dazai responded "SO ARE YOU MARRIED?!?!"

After a quick screaming session that resulted in Kunikida going outside just to yell at Dazai, and then going back into the agency, Dazai turned to Ali "So are you..?"

Ali motioned for Dazai to lower himself, which he did. Then she went onto her tippytoes and then slapped the top of his head "I'm not married!" She said angrily.

A/N: She's one cm taller then Chuuya...

Dazai whined from the hit and held his chest "You wound me Belladonna! And if you two aren't married, then why don't you just wear the ring on a different finger? Wearing your ring there could cause a lot of misunderstanding."

Ali sighed as she rubbed her head "I get it but... When she first gave the ring to me, she put it specifically on my ring finger. And I... Wanna keep it that way. So that I have a way of being connected to her." She said rubbing at the ring.

Dazai nodded sentimentally before he paused "Wait... She?"

There was a sudden wave of silence between the two. And when they returned to the agency after training there was a silent agreement to not say anything about the topic.

...

Ali grimaced at the memory, trying to remember what came after that. Dazai had told her to focus the characters into the ring, instead of into herself.

Okay. I got this. I have good enough control over this.

She let out a shaky breath as she closed her eyes, the entire truck was silent, with only the slight movements of the truck, and Atsushi's faint breathing.

She felt the familiar sensation of being pushed out of her body, but she stood her ground and redirected it towards the ring.

It was extremely tedious, every time the sensation came she would have to use her own willpower to push it away, and direct it towards the ring instead. After what felt like 10 minutes she felt a light touch on her back.

She slightly fell to the ground and opened her eyes. Seeing her creation, Lilith in front of her looking confused and wary. Her silver hair and pure white bunny ears, and her emerald green eyes, with a outfit that was blue with purple accents, all but confirmed that it was really her creation.

"So... Where am I?" Lilith asked and then she pointed at Atsushi "And should I be concerned?"

Ali panted as she stood up and slightly tilted her head upward to look at Lilith. "Please... Help us." She said. "We've been kidnapped and I don't think that either of us can escape." She said motioning towards the crate.

Lilith warily looked at Ali, wondering if she could trust her or not. Ali, sensing her hesitation reached into her bag and pulled out a very fancy looking hat.

Lilith's eyes lighted up at the hat, and Ali smiled. "If you can help us, I'll give you the hat. And I can also offer you information for your latest project." She offered.

After a couple of seconds Lilith took the hat "I only have one rule. I can't hurt anyone, directly or indirectly."

Ali nodded as she took Lilith's hand. "You just need to teleport somewhere and give them this!" Ali dug into her bag and pulled out a tracking device. She placed the tracker under her sweater, and then gave the device to Lilith.

Lilith poked the device before she looked up at Ali "I'm gonna need the coordinates." She told her. Ali quickly took out a slip of paper and then wrote down the coordinates of the agency and handed them to Lilith.

Lilith's emerald eye looked down onto the paper before she nodded and then snapped her fingers, teleporting away.

Ali smiled, and then proceeded to pass out on the floor.

...

Lilith teleported to the entrance of the agency. Contemplating why she was trusting a total stranger she just met, who had a (possibly) dead body in the same room, who's intentions were unknown.

She sighed and then put on the hat that the women had given her. The request wasn't hard at all. Drop off a disk thing and then leave. Not too hard. 

She entered the building. And saw the employees.

Oh no they're hot.

All at once the employees turned to look at her. One of the employees who looked like they were in... Detective cosplay? Anyways... They seemed very happy to see her.

He quickly ran up to her and in less then a second he had seated her down at a table "Why hello there! Are you here to report a missing person?! Or does it have to do with your eyepatch??? Or is it your bunny ears?  Anyways-" The cosplayer was quickly cut off by a... Samurai?

The samurai looking guy bowed "We apologize, the agency currently can't accept any requests. We're currently looking for our missing operatives. If you-" Lilith quickly cut him off "No, I'm just here to deliver something."

She gave them the tracker. "Some lady... Summoned me? Y'know the more I think about it the weirder it sounds... But anyways, she asked me to deliver this tracking thing to the coordinates she listed."

The samurai's eyes widened "Wait... Did the lady who summoned you have bangs that covered her eyes, glasses, and a black mask?" 

Lilith shook her head "No... She had black hair that faded to blonde, and while she was wearing a mask, it was a light pink. Also her eyes were clearly visible."

Suddenly the cosplayer piped up "Well was there a guy with a weird haircut close to her?" Lilith held her hand up to her chin, trying to remember the man she saw close to the corner of the room.

After a while of thinking she finally spoke "There was this guy with white hair... I couldn't see the haircut but he was in the corner of the room, there was also some blood on his shirt, but it seemed dried up." She commented.

The samurai looked towards the tracker, and then towards the cosplayer. "Ranpo. Can you verify if this women is telling the truth?"

The cosplayer, whose name Lilith learned was Ranpo let out an exasperated sigh. "... Can I not do it?" He asked.

The samurai shook his head as he also grabbed some photos from a nearby table and placed it in front of Ranpo. "If you can bring back the new recruits safely I will..." Ranpo let out yet another groan "A special reward? A promotion? I don't need any of those." He said sounding bored of the conversation.

"I will praise you."

Ranpo opened his eyes, then he quickly put on his hat "Since... Since you're willing to go that far I guess I'll go for it!" Then he swiped some glasses out of his coat and then grabbed the photos the samurai had put onto the table earlier.

He then took the tracker off of the samurais hands, then looked at the evidence and then at the tracker. After staring at the tracker and the evidence for a moment her quickly pulled out a map.

"Ali, and Atsushi's current location is..." He pointed at the blue spot on the map "On the sea!"

He raised his glasses "They're alive... For now." Suddenly a blonde looking guy (who Lilith hadn't seen) spoke (quite loudly too) "A ship!"

Lilith flinched at the noise and then quickly stroked her bunny ears down the blonde guy looked at her and quickly apologized, before he looked towards the samurai. "If he get's transported out of the country there's nothing we can do... President-"

The samurai (who Lilith now knew as the president) nodded. "We have a small speedboat at the port. If you set out now, you should be able to make it." The president held up some keys and threw them at the blonde guy.

If only I could teleport him... I hate the cooldown.

The blonde guy caught the keys and then ran out of the room. 

Lilith turned to the group and her ears slightly perked up "So... The lady who sent me here... Said that she might be able to help on my latest project..." 

The group all tilted their heads, then Ranpo sighed. "I knew it from the second you stepped in. You really couldn't stop staring... The guns are upstairs."

Lilith brightened and then looked to the president as if asking for permission. She gave her best puppy (bunny?) eyes, and the president nodded.

She happily hopped upstairs.

...

A/N: We didn't really get that far... But anyways, happy birthday Nikolai! (tomorrow), and happy birthday me! (On April 4th)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 4.1K 21
Just another book with headcanons. I love these dorks a lot and I enjoy writing and understanding more about them! Enjoy~
11.4K 511 24
" 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 . . . 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄. " 𝗕𝗦𝗗𝗫𝗙𝗘𝗠!𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 [𝙊𝙉𝙂𝙊𝙄𝙉𝙂] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ...
285K 8.2K 13
↽ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴀᴛᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʙᴜʟʟɪᴇs ɪ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛʜʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴄʟᴇᴀɴ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ. ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛʜʀᴏᴏ...
18.8K 470 16
"we'll meet again, chuuya. it may not be in this life, but in the next.. after all, my love for you is so great, it cant be contained in just this on...