I surrender (Jennifer Jareau...

jjblackbird tarafından

When Emily's old friend Francesca, a mafia boss, suddenly shows up, what will JJ do when she find herself cat... Daha Fazla

Castle on the hill
Treat you better
Labyrinth
Hold on
Issues
Us
All night parking
Lover
Anti-Hero
I know places
Ordinary people
I'll keep you safe
Illicit affairs
Vigilante shit
Little talks
The great war
Epiphany
Soon you'll get better
This is me trying
Happiness
Chasing cars
Happy xmas (war is over)
Seven
Family line
Birthday cake
Matilda
Something just like this
People help the people
Count on me
Make you feel my love
All of me
Daylight
Invisible string
Call it what you want
I did something bad

This love

194 6 0
jjblackbird tarafından

We both woke up in great moods. We cuddled in bed for an hour before getting up. I of course had a few days off from work and Emily decided that JJ should get some too so we didn't have to get up early.

She ran downstairs to make us breakfast and tea. I put some music on and we ate.

„You know I could hear you talk?" I asked her.

„What do you mean? Like in my sleep?" She said with her mouth full.

„Like in my sleep. When I was in a coma, I didn't dream about anything, I just heard everything that was going on around me and imagined the view in my head."

She looked at me surprised, „Really? So you heard everything I said to you?"

„I did. I felt you holding my hand, I even felt Mikey cuddling me," I giggled.

„Wow," she said but then her expression changed, „that sounds both amazing and terrifying."

„It was both. I felt like I was trapped. Like I wanted to scream and tell you all I'm still here but I couldn't. But then every word you said to me, I tried so hard to wake up. I tried to squeeze your hand. Did you feel that?"

She smiles, „I knew it was you and not just some reflex."

„So what do you wanna do today?"

„Well, we still have those Taylor Swift tickets for tonight," she started but I shot up immediately, interrupting her.

„Oh my god!" I yelled, „That's tonight?"

She chuckled, „Yep. I wasn't sure if we'd get to go but now that you're back. I was hoping we could still go?"

„Are you kidding me? Of course we're going!"

„Alright cowboy, calm down. We still have the whole day," she told me.

„Okay then, I'm gonna take you to get your favorite donuts, then I'll take you to get the pink drink from starbucks," I started.

„Okay, what's the catch?" She asked me.

„What? So I can't just spend the day treating my girl?" I tell her.

„Be my guest," she said and pecked my lips.

We finished our breakfast and got ready to leave, JJ wanted to go on my bike which really surprised me but I was more than happy to serve.

We went to get our drinks first so we'd have more space for the donuts later. After eating them she wanted another drink, I don't even know why I was surprised at this point. I should've predicted that was her plan all along. That girl really loves her starbucks.

We sat down at one of the tables after ordering our drinks. We got on a call with the team to give our insight about the case they were currently on and after that we turned our attention back to each other.

„When we have a baby, would you wanna give them an italian name?" She asked me and I almost choked on my drink.

„A baby?"

„Oh uh, I'm sorry. I guess we never talked about that. Do you wanna have kids?" She asked a little shy.

„No um, yeah. I do. With you? Come on, I could have like twelve little Jennifers running around our house. I just didn't know you wanted more kids, I mean Mikey is still so little."

„Yeah, but I like the small age gap. You'd really want a little JJ?" She asked me with a smile.

„Of course, I need more fingers I can count my blessings on," I told her and she blushed.

„You're cute when you do that, y'know?" I smirked.

„Oh shut up!" We both chuckled.

We finished our drinks and got back home to get ready for the concert.

She was making herself a smoothie in the kitchen wearing a sports bra and some sweats. I love when she dresses like that.

I came up and wrapped my arms around her waist from the back and put my head on her shoulder. She leaned back into me and honestly, that's all I ever needed.

„What should I wear tonight?"

„Go like this and you'll be the prettiest girl ever. Honestly, wear whatever you want," I told her.

„Not helpful," she said.

I chuckled, „Well I'm sorry that I think you look perfect in everything."

She turned around kissing my lips and went to change. She left her smoothie behind so I drank it. When she came back downstairs I was stunned.

"Careful or you'll catch a fly," she remarked.

I laughed and closed my mouth, "Jayje, you look. Wow," I shook my head.

"Thanks champ, your turn," she told me and I went to change too.

She put some make up on in the meantime and I heard her yell out my name so I ran down.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

She looked at me, "Woah, now you look amazing too."

I smiled, "Thank you baby. Did you need something?"

"Oh yeah, as a matter of fact I did. Did you drink my smoothie?" She accused me.

"Oh," I chuckled, "Yeah I may have done that. I'll make you another one."

"No, it's fine," she came up to me and embraced me in a passionate kiss.

I loved this day, it was so simple yet filled with so much love and joy. If every day was like that I'd wanna live forever.

We went to the concert and sang our lungs out. I was standing behind her with my arms wrapped around her shoulders. She was holding my hands in front of her. It was the most perfect day.

I thought back to my old life. Never in a million years could I have imagined how much it would change for the better. I was convinced I was a lost cause by the time I was nineteen and now?

I couldn't be more grateful for the chance I got from JJ, from Emily. Pretty much everyone on the team. But it was JJ that helped me get to know myself, it was her who gave me a home full of love, a life full of passion.

The most perfect girlfriend and two amazing kids. And talking about a third now? Nothing could ruin this for me at this point.

After the concert was over we walked around the city for a while, hand in hand we talked about everything and nothing. Just enjoying each other's company as we did at the very beginning of our relationship.

We went straight to take a shower after we got back. It was very intimate and loving. I washed her hair and she did mine. We kissed with the water pouring on our faces. Then we changed into pjs and went downstairs.

We looked at pictures we took and decided to print them out so we could make and album of our photos.

"How was your day, bella?"

"What does that mean, anyway?" She asked.

"What? Bella?" I asked and she nodded.

"I've been calling you that for months and you're just now asking?" I chuckled.

"I never wondered before," she says.

"Well, literally it means beautiful. But it's also used a lot as an endearment. When I call you that it's a way of admiration," I smiled explaining.

"And bambina?" Any girl wanted to know.

"Man, those words sound so good coming out of your mouth. Maybe we should teach you some italian, hm?" I suggested.

"You know what? I'd really like that," she blushed.

I smiled, "Again, cute."

"Oh stop with that," she playfully hit my arm and I chuckled.

"So what does it mean?" She repeated.

"Technically it means little girl. Bambini means children. It's like saying baby in english I guess," I told her.

"I like that," she smiled.

"I know you do. Now, may I find out how your day was?"

"Amazing, thank you," she smiled, "I really needed it. It was honestly one of the best days. How about you?"

"Yeah I loved it too. I had a great time. I love you Jennifer," I told her, "more than I ever thought I could."

"I love you too, now baciami," she said and I was shocked.

A wide smile grew on my face and I didn't waist a second. I kissed her hard, with so much feelings behind it. I'm gonna marry this woman.

We spent the rest of the evening on the couch watching some movies and eating pizza and then snacks. Of course a movie night couldn't happen without cheetos, I think it's an obsession at this point.

We stayed cuddled on the couch until she fell asleep. I turned the tv off and cleaned up a little before waking her up.

I shook her gently, "Hey baby, come on. You don't wanna sleep on the couch all night."

She nodded and rubbed her eyes before getting up. I turned all the lights off and we got to our bedroom.

We laid down and were out cold immediately. I'm a light sleeper though and something woke me up a few hours later.

I turned my night light on and looked to JJ, she was saying something but it was inaudible. She was squirming, clearly uncomfortable. I figured she was having a nightmare so I gently shook her out of it.

"JJ," I said quietly, nothing, "Jennifer," I said a little louder and she shout up panting.

"Hey, it's okay. You're safe," I soothed.

She looked at me with fear in her eyes but when hers met mine it was gone in a second.

"Did you have a nightmare?" I asked and she nodded.

"What about?"

"Um, I tried to shoot Askari but he kept laughing in my face cause the bullets didn't do anything. Just went through. The usual," she told me.

I nodded, "You didn't have them for a long time, what changed?"

She shrugged, "I don't know, they started the first night you ran away."

I sighed, "I'm sorry Jenni-"

"No, stop. We put this behind us and we're not going back. You're back now and they'll be gone soon just like at the beginning. Everything is okay," she interrupted me.

"Okay," I nodded because I knew she meant that, "Come here then," I opened my arms and she made herself comfortable in the with her head on my chest.

And like that we fell asleep again, no more nightmares. Everything was back to perfect.

(Song - This love by Taylor Swift)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

285K 5.8K 38
Spencer is missing and it's up to the BAU to get him back. But when her and the team digs up information on him they weren't meant to see, it turns h...
404K 10.2K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
83.1K 1.7K 29
You and Emily met at the BAU when she transferred back from Interpol after Hotch had hired you a few months before. You fit right into the team when...
753K 19.9K 41
━━━━ 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 〝 you know, your brain actually begins to deteriorate by age twenty-seven. 〞 〝 you must be...