Percy Jackson and the Time Tr...

persassabethuNICOrn tarafından

This is a story about how the greatest demigods of our time travel into the future to warn their past selves... Daha Fazla

Seaweed Brain
Travis and Katie-Kat
Connor and Miranda
Clarisse and Chris
Caleo
A/N
Oh look, it's some new people, ca- WAIT WHAT??!!
Calypso and Leo. Again.
You WHAT FOR HER?!
JASON?????
JASON DERULO
IMPORTANT
Why are you here?
Why.
I swear she's the Devil
IMPORTANT
Happy New Year!
WHO AM I SHIPPED WITH?!
Ohmylorditisanangel
IMPORTANT TO ME AND HOPEFULLY YOU
Doctor's orders
The Huntresses
A cute chapter before The Praetors
The Praetors
ITS THE ONE WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR
So that's your boyfriend. He looks like me.
WHAT- THAT- HE- WE-HUH
The Lightning Thief
EWWWWWWW!
Omg-
Capture the flag
Capture the flag pt.2
Stason or Brason?
A/N IMPORTANT
OOPS
The Sea of Monsters
The Dark Curse
Thats WAY bigger than three- Yes, i can count!
Another quest. Great. Just great-
The Quest begins...
Aphrodite works her magic.
New cover!!!!
We get in a boat

Who's side are you on?

161 6 25
persassabethuNICOrn tarafından

Hey guys! I just want to say, regardless of what happened in ToA, these are the changes:

Reyna is a hunter in the story
Hazel is the Second Praetor
And there is a mini Tyson bc he is just adorable.

So yeah.

uNICOrn OUT!

Previously:...

'So,' She started, 'We all have to go to Alaska to save Jason, being led by Artemis' children, when Nico and Will shall fight 'The end of Day', whilst the rest of us will fight a shadowed being whilst Camp goes to war, and me and someone here will break the curse ravaging the Camp, which could be destroyed, and the outcome of this quest might end in the fall of the Gods.' She finished.

'Great. Just Great.' Percy said, which summed up our feelings on the topic.

Great.

The Prophecy:

'The heroes of past and present must go,

to find the kidnapped in the land beyond any throne,

The children of the moon will lead the way,

with Light and Dark battling the end of Day,

The team of many shall fight the shadowed hand,

The Camp they call home shall make their final stand,

The Brain and Brawn, The Dark curse to break

The rule of the Gods decided by their fate.'

Reyna P.O.V:

I was trying to form a plan, like I'm sure Annabeth was too.

But before I could say anything, Percy spoke up.

'Guys, this will sound stupid, but I think the best thing  to do right now is to just start the quest.' He sounded so tired, and I felt like he had a point.

'No. We have to understand it better to be successful on this quest.' Annabeth rebutted.

'Yeah, I think it'd be safer to do that.' Hazel added.

'I'm with Prissy on this one, let's just get this over with.'

Soon, people were arguing, and taking sides, either on team Percy, or Annabeth.

'I'm on Annabeth's side.' Leo said proudly.

'That's just cause you're scared of facing Annabeth!' The Stolls exclaimed.

'And you're not?' Leo shot back.

The Stolls, who were stood at Annabeth's side, suddenly went quiet.

'Hmm. That's what I thought.'

Hazel, Leo, The Stolls, Chris, Calypso, Will, and Katie were with Annabeth, whilst Piper, Frank, Reyna, Nico, Miranda, Grover, Tyson and Clarisse were with Percy.

Jason was undecided, his brow furrowed, lips tight. With a sigh, he trudged to Annabeth's side.

'BRO!' Percy gasped. 'How could you do this to me?!'

Jason looked sad, and conflicted. 'Bro, try to understand, I wanted to, but you know Her. I'm so sorry bro.'

Percy looked betrayed. 'Bro- or should I even call you that!'

At that, everyone, even mini Percy gasped, and he turned around to talk to mini-Jason, then realised he was missing. MiniGrover patted his shoulder, and consoled him.

'Bro, you don't mean that... right?'

'You're not my bro anymore. Not after this. I could deal with the stapler and the brick, even Leo-'

'HEY- Fraaaaank, gimme the popcorn back!' Leo inputted helpfully.

'-but this, I-i don't think I can. You ditched me for my GIRLFRIEND. My GIRLFRIEND. We're done.'

The room was quiet, except from Leo, who was munching on popcorn with one hand, and filming the real life soap opera on a camcorder with the other.

I stood in the middle, even though I agreed with Percy. It would mean war to go against Annabeth.

'Guys, this is not needed. What about we come to a compromise? We'll stay at camp for 2 more days, to prepare and solve the prophecy, and then regardless of whatever happens, we shall start the quest. Are there any objections?'

'I'm with Reyna, duh.' Thalia said, and walked over to my left.'

'I'm with AirHead and Reyna.' Nico announced, and strode over to me, where he gave me a quick smile and stood by my side.

'I'm with Nico.' And so Will joined us, interlocking hands with Nico, smiling at him so lovingly it made my heart melt a bit. I approve of Will, he's good for Nico.

'I'm with Will.' Calypso said, and went to join Will. They had bonded over these past weeks, and Calypso was a good healer.

'You know I'm with you, mamacita.' Leo said, pointing finger guns at Calypso and walking to her.

'We're with Leo.' The Stolls said, and skipped off to stand by Leo.

'Well, I guess we're both with the trouble makers.' Katie sighed, and walked over to me, Miranda close behind.

'I'm with the girls.' Hazel said, and walked to Katie and Miranda.'

'I'm with Hazel, obviously.' Frank said, and went to stand by her side.

'I'm with Reyna.' Jason said, walking to Frank, nodding to him as he stood by him.

'I'm with Jase.' Piper said, and joined him on my side.

'Eh, I'm with Piper, I guess.' Clarisse said, striding towards her, and stopping next to her.

'I'm with Clarisse.' Chris said, walking to her.

'I-well-ok, fine I'm with Reyna on this one, sorry bro.' Grover said to Percy, and was soon next to me.

'I'm with the Goat!' Said Tyson, stomping over to Grover, and giving him a massive hug. Grover looked like a pancake.

At some point, the Mini's came and joined us, standing together.

And then, it was just Percy and Annabeth left, and then they both said at the same time:

'Ok.'
'Only if I get blue food.'

Annabeth slowly turned to her boyfriend.

'That's your main priority?'

'What! I like my food!'

'No judgement bro.' Said Grover, whilst eating a tin can- where did he get that from?

I shook my head, we have other problems to deal with.

Besides, I think I had part of the prophecy solved.

'Well, to start us off, I think that the children of the moon means the Hunters of Artemis, namely, Me and Thalia.'

Thalia grimaced at me: We were going to have to lead this quest.

Annabeth exhaled, probably in relief; we had solved part of the prophecy, we were one step closer to understanding it fully.

'Well than, if we are all in agreement, let's dismiss this meeting, cause I'm outta popcorn!' Leo said, holding an empty packet.

I sighed, and called an end to the meeting.

Finally.

Jason2 P.OV:

Everyone left the meeting happy, but I walked out the door stressing.

I have to make it up to my bro.

And I know how.

3rd Person P.O.V:

Percy heard a knock on his cabin door, and opened it to see Jason on the other side.

'Go away.' Percy said, and tried to shut the door.

Jason shoved his foot in the gap, and pushed it open.

'Listen to me, please. Just once.'

'Fine. You have 5 minutes.'

'Close your eyes.' Jason said.

'What?! Why?' Percy exclaimed.

'If you trust me, do it.'

'O-ok.'

Jason grabbed Percy's hand, and dragged him to the back of the Aphrodite Cabin, where Piper and Annabeth were watching the scene unfold out of the Cabin 10 window.

'I can show you the world, and all you have to do is open your eyes.'

Percy opened his eyes, and looked at his reflection in the mirror in front of him.

'Huh?'

'YOU are my world bro.' Jason said, looking into Percy's eyes.

Percy looked shocked.

Jason got down onto one knee, and took out something from his pocket.

'Will you forgive me?'

Percy gasped, and hurriedly said 'Yes! Yes bro, I will.'

They hugged, tears in both the boys' eyes, the mysterious object hidden from the girls in the cabin.

'What did he give him?' Annabeth said, curious.

'I don't know, but this popcorn from Leo is great!' Piper answered, grabbing a handful of the stuff, and shoving it in her mouth.

The boys let go of each other, and walked back to Percy's cabin, but not before the girls saw the mystery object.

It was a blue cookie.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

653K 27.9K 57
Just typical stupid things I see in PJO fanfics. [Warning: Contains satire. If you can't handle that, then don't read. Literally not PC at all so ju...
129K 2.1K 24
Percy Jackson is an international teenage superstar, taking the world by storm. Annabeth Chase is a wise high school student who has no idea what mak...
5.4K 91 15
overused, I know. You know the route of the basic storyline, and some have mist others don't. Enjoy!! the cover photo is from https://riordan.fandom...
43.2K 584 33
The title says it all!