Tied Together✨| 18+

By ___unknownwrites___

ADHIRAJ RANDHAWA X ARADHYA SINGH #Book1 of 'TOGETHER' series "Because love can break all boundaries.." Two op... More

Dedication
Meeting our mains
Prologue: The First Largest Weapon Dealer
Author's Note
1. When the Lion meets the Gem
2. Cold War
3. Falling for the beast!?
4. Jealous?
5. Haldi
6. Mesmerised
7. Threatning
8. The kidnapping
9. I am ready
10. The Marriage
11. Welcome home!
12. An interactive FIRST NIGHT
14. You are mine 🔥
15. Call me Adhiraj! 🔥
16. Happy Holi
17. Unforgettable Memories
18. My Obsession 🔥
19. Panic Attack
Important✨
20. Her Traumatising Past
21. Healing her soul
22. Revenge
23. Game Night
24. First Month Anniversary
25. 'Will you marry me again Mrs. Aradhya Adhiraj Randhawa?'🔥
26. Staying Apart
27. Shopping
28. Secret Meet up! 🔥
29. Tables Turned!
Spotify playlist💗✨
30. Haldi💛
31. Mehendi & Sangeet
32. ✨The Great Grand Wedding✨
33. Suhagraat🔥
34. The Intense First Night🔥
35. Horse Riding
36. Surprise🔥
37. 'Good Morning Sweetheart!' 🔥
38. Night Club
39. An unknown stalker
40. Happy Birthday Aradhya🔥
41. Fairytale
42. He opens up!
43. Honeymoon in Paris🔥
44. His BAD GIRL🔥
45. Swimming pool🔥
46. New Things🔥
47. Last Day In Paris🔥
48. Ice cream date
49. Taking Care
50. Stress Buster🔥
51. A Trap!?
52. The Plan
53. Rescued
54. Her tunrn to Dominate🔥
55. Never wanna lose you!

13. Peheli Rassoi

3.4K 217 10
By ___unknownwrites___

It's 7.00 am in the morning now. I opened my eyes and saw her peacefully sleeping, her head resting on my chest. She is looking so cute. I wished to crash my lips into hers but I cannot! I promised her that I wouldn't touch her without her consent. My phone was continuously ringing with notifications and I saw her brows arch. She snuggled a bit more into my chest and then again stilled. My sweetheart! She was behaving like a baby.

I got up and rested my back on the headboard, my one hand wrapped around her bicep and with the other one I took my phone and started checking my mails and all. After twenty minutes I heard a knock on the door. It was maa. She came in as the door wasn't locked, rather I didn't lock it on purpose. Already Aradhya was so damn scared hearing 'first night' thing. I stretched up to straighten myself but she clutched my sleeves and snuggled more.

"Ahaa...beta don't move she's sleeping! I hope you didn't...", maa said lowering her gaze.

"No maa! I will not touch her without her consent.", I said holding her hands. I saw her looking at Aradhya and my condition and asking as if 'how did this happen?'

"This!? We were just talking maa! She wasn't being able to sleep so...", I said to her then again looking at Aradhya.

"Okay I got it! That's my son! I brought her clothes for today. Do tell her to wear them hm?", saying maa got up from her seat and left. My wife was still sleeping snuggling in my chest. I slowly placed her head on the pillow and went inside the washroom to take a bath.

Coming out of the washroom I took out a green kurta from my closet and wore it, settled my hair and was about to leave for downstairs when my gaze again fell on her. She was still sleeping. I understood how tired she was since yesterday and then she was injected with sleeping pills. I went towards the bed, sat down on the edge and leaned down to place a soft kiss on her forehead. I couldn't help it. She was worth adoring.

It was already 9.30 am when I woke up from my sleep. I was alone in the room. Maybe he left. I could recall yesterday night. He's not that bad! He is caring, he is understanding. I just need some time to adjust to all this! I got down the bed and my gaze instantly shifted towards a beautiful red coloured saree which was kept on the couch. Maybe I have to wear it today.

I went inside the washroom, took a refreshing bath and came out wearing a bathrobe. I then sat in front of the dressing table to dry my hair and finally draped myself into that saree which was kept for me. I was looking good! I then applied a small red bindi, wore my nuptial chain, applied vermillion on the partition of my hairline keeping my hair open. I wore some minimal jewellery- a pair of jhumka's, a choker neck piece and some bangles. I love bangles. Even he loves them! It was already very late now. I took my phone and hurried downstairs.

"Good morning bhabhi!", Yuvraj bhaiya wished me sitting on the couch with Adhiraj. I think both were discussing some work stuff as a huge amount of papers and files were kept scattered on the centre table.

"Good morning Yuvraj bhaiya! Aap logo ne khana kha liya?", I asked him smiling.
(Good morning Yuvraj bhaiya! Did all of you have your breakfast?)

"Haa bhabhi humne kha liya! Aab aap bhi kha lo!", he replied back to me smiling. I nodded at his direction and then shifted my gaze towards Adhiraj. He didn't look at me, his eyes were glued towards the file his was holding in his hands.
(Yes bhabhi we all have finished eating! Now you also eat your food!)

Why isn't he looking at me!? Before leaving the room he kissed me on my forehead and now he's ignoring me. Yes, I felt his touch in sleep. He's an asshole for sure!

"Oh my! Dekho ekbar meri bahurani ko! Kitni sundar lag rahi hai meri beti laal saree mein.", maa said smiling at me and then adoring my face. I bowed down to touch her feet.
(Oh my! Look at my daughter in law! My daughter is looking so beautiful in a red saree.)

"Jeeti raho beti aur hamesa khush raho!", she said caressing my head. I saw Adhiraj's father standing behind her. I went towards him to touch his feet. I don't like him at all. The way he was staring at my cleavage like a creep! Urghhh...
(Stay blessed my dear and stay happy always!)

"Ha ha thik hai!", he said and placed his hand on my head and then left.
(Yes yes enough!)

"Beta, aaj apki peheli rasoi hai! Aapko khana banana ata hai na? You have to prepare lunch for us today.", maa said smiling.
(Dear, today you'll cook for the first time in this house! Do you know how to cook? You have to prepare lunch for us today.)

"Mumma pucho maat! Bhabhi bohot achha khana banati hai! Woh Armaan bhaiya ki shaadi mein jo kachori aur jalebi khaye the na woh toh bhabhi ne hi banaye the!", now said Yashika coming down the stairs. "Good morning bhabhi!", she wished me hugging from the back.
(Mumma don't ask! Bhabhi is a great chef! The kachori's and jalebi's which we had in Armaan bhaiya's wedding were entirely made by bhabhi!)

"Really!? Then toh beta mujhe koi chinta nahi hai. It's already time, you should start preparing for lunch! Main kitchen mein ja rahi hoon aap a jao thik hai!?", saying maa went towards the kitchen. I nodded at her direction.
(Really!? Then I don't need to worry much. It's already time, you should start preparing for lunch! I'm going to the kitchen you also come okay!?)

"Mhmm mhmm bhabhi! Now tell me everything.", whispered Yashika. We both walked towards the couch.

"What will I say?", I asked blankly. I couldn't understand what was she talking about.

"Come on bhabhi! Your first night!", Yashika whispered smirking. I widened my eyes and fake glared at her. Adhiraj and Yuvraj were still discussing something very serious.

"Nothing sort of that happened. We just spoke to each other and went to sleep.", I said lowering my gaze.

"Le! Matlab kuch nahi hua!?", she said disappointed.
(That means nothing happened!?)

"Nahi meri jaan!", I said pulling her cheeks. Both of us bursted into laughter.
(No my dear!)

"Kya baat ho rahi hai nanad-bhabhi mein?", now said Yuvraj bhaiya getting up from the couch. I think they were done with their work. I looked at Adhiraj, now his eyes were glued to his phone. What the hell! Am I invisible to him or what!?
(What conversation is going on between you two?)

"Girls talk bhai!", Yashika said giggling. My gaze was fixed at Adhiraj. Why isn't he looking at me! Idea!

I started moving my wrists so that my bangles made that jhang-jhang sound which he liked the most. I am sure he'll now look at me.

"What happened bhabhi? Why are you moving your wrists like this?", Yuvraj bhaiya asked me.

"No, actually mujhe zyada saree, jewellery itna sab kuch pehenne ki adat nahi hai na toh isiliye! I am sorry.", I said fumbling. My plan failed. What's wrong with him!? I have given him the correct name- 'asshole'
.
.
.
"Aapko sabki pasand yaad rahegi na beta?", maa said stroking my shoulders.
(You'll remember everybody's choices right?)

"Yes maa!", I replied her back smiling.

"Aap akele karlogi na beta? Agar apko madat chahiye ho toh mujhe bula lena okay?", she said smiling.
(I hope you can manage alone dear? If you need any help feel free to call me okay?)

"Yes maa, main kar lungi! Aap rest kijiye.", I replied her back smiling. She smiled at me and then left the kitchen. I still kept thinking about him. He didn't even look at me for ones! I wore extra bangles for him. Already my hands were filled with my red wedding bangles!
(Yes maa, i'll manage! You take some rest.)

Urghh...enough! Why is it bothering me so much? He doesn't love me as of yet I suppose, and even I haven't developed any kind of feelings like that for him. If he wants to look at me then he'll or else he'll not! I don't give a damn!

I started preparing the items that I was told to make. I didn't want to think about him and ruin the dishes. But still I couldn't help it.

"Why are you craving for his attention so much Aaru?", I heard my inner voice speaking.

"Because you love him Aaru!", I heard another inner voice of mine saying this. Oh god! I have two inner voices. Aab kya kya dekhna baki hai bhagwan ji! (Now what is left to see Lord!)

I may have not looked at her for once since the morning but I know that she was yearning for my attention and that is why she was moving her wrists to make those jhang-jhang sounds.

I didn't glance at her intentionally. Her beauty did wonders to me and I could already imagine her in a red saree, dressed as my newly wedded wife. Moreover, I was working at that time so I didn't wanted to get distracted.

I took a plate of food and went inside the kitchen. As expected- she was looking ethereal.

"Kya soch rahi ho aap itna!?", I asked her raising my brows.
(What are thinking so much about!?)

"Soch rahi hoon k aapke khaney mein dettol milau ya phenyl!", she said frowning and then stirring the pan which was kept above the stove.
(I was thinking whether to mix dettol in your food or phenyl!)

"Waise mujhe phenyl pasand nahi hai, dettol mila do! Phir bhi aapke haathon se toh zeher bhi amrit lagega.", I said to her keeping the plate on the kitchen counter and stood beside her resting my back on the counter.
(As I don't like phenyl, so can you mix dettol! Then also this poison will turn out to be nectar from your hands.)

"Subah subah apne pi rakkhi hai kya? Aur aapne phenyl taste kiya hai kya!?", she asked me wrinkling her brows.
(Are you drunk or what? And did you taste phenyl!?)

"No, I just don't like its smell. Aur maine apki taraf dekha nahi toh aap humko dettol khila k maar dalengi?", I said smirking.
(No, I just don't like its smell. And then I didn't look at you for once so you'll give me poison?)

"I don't care whether you look at me or not!", she said frowning.

"Hmm...that's why you were moving your hand filled bangles to get my attention!", I said to her smirking. Her eyes widened.

"Bullshit! Now don't disturb me. Agar khana kharab hogaya na toh dekhna!", she said glaring.
(Bull shit! Now don't disturb me. If the food gets spoil then you see what I do!)

"Pehele aap khana kha lo! You didn't have your breakfast.", I said pointing at the plate.
(First you eat! You didn't have your breakfast.)

"Don't have time Mr. Randhawa! The desserts are still left. I'll directly have lunch!", saying she continued with her work.

"Open your mouth!", saying I forwarded the spoon towards her mouth.

"Mr. Randhawa, I don't...", I didn't let her complete. I shoved the spoon inside her mouth 'gently'. She looked at me and kept on chewing.

"Khana jal jayega!", I said to her and kept on feeding her. She removed her gaze off me and concentrated on the food.
(The food will burn!)

Finally all the dishes were ready. It was time for lunch now. Maa, I along with some other servants took the food bowls and kept them on the table one by one. Everybody came down and took their seats.

"Wow bhabhi! Food smells heaven! I'm dying to taste them all.", Yuvraj bhaiya said after taking his seat. He was about to drop a spoon on the bowl of kheer when maa slapped his hand lightly.

"Yuv! Thoda toh sabar karo beta! Pehele bhabhi ko serve toh karne do. Bahurani, you'll serve everyone today.", maa said smiling.
(Yuv! Have some patience dear! Let bhabhi serve first. Bahurani ( daughter in law), you'll serve everyone today.)

"Okay maa.", saying I took the bowl of rice and started serving. I was first instructed to serve Randhawa saheb that is, Mr. Rajdeep Randhawa. He didn't want me to address him as father so I had to call him Randhawa saheb like the commoners. I even didn't want to address him as my father. I still can't understand how did this old fogey got blessed with a beautiful soul like maa!?

I continued serving everyone. I now walked towards Adhiraj. He was smirking looking at me and my hands were shaking all of a sudden. God! I hope not to drop the entire bowl of daal on him.

"Why are your hands shaking sweetheart? Scared of me?", he said whispering.

"Go to hell!", I said rolling my eyes. What a jerk he is. He very well knows why my hands were shaking and he was teasing me.

"Tumne khaney mein dettol milaya hai na! Pauch jaunga hell very soon!", he said smirking and now he winked.
(You have mixed dettol right! I'll reach hell very soon!)

"Mujhe aab lag raha hai sachme dettol mila deti toh achha hota!", I said to him again rolling my eyes.
(I now feel like I should have added dettol to your food!)

"Don't do that sweetheart, you look really tempting when you roll your eyes!", he said in this throaty voice whispering.

"I haven't said 'yes' to all this yet! I have only accepted you as my husband!", I said to him smirking, patting his shoulders.

I was about to walk away but then I called him again whispering.

"Mr. Randhawa listen!"

He looked up at me and I rolled my eyes in the same way as before and he grinned.

"You are a very bad girl you know!", he said groaning.

"Yes I know!", I said to him and winked.

"Bhabhi, humko bhi khana dedo! Sab bhaiya ko hi milega kya?", now said Yuvraj and Yashika.
(Bhabhi, serve us food also! Will bhaiya only eat everything?)

I lowered my gaze out of shame and went towards them to serve the food. Everyone liked the food very much. Maa also praised me. Yashika and Yuvraj bhaiya were the happiest.

I suddenly saw Adhiraj making a separate plate. I couldn't understand what happened.

"Kya hua? Aapko khana pasand nahi aya?", I gained courage to ask him.
(What happened? Didn't you like the food?)

"I loved it! This is for you. Sit down Aradhya!", he said pointing at the empty seat beside him.

"Aye bitwa! Yeh humare saath kaise khayegi? Pehele humara ho jaye, phir yeh khayegi!", now said his father frowning at me.
(Hey son! How can she eat now? Let's first all of us eat then she'll eat!)

"Sit down Aradhya!", he again said as if ordering. I looked at him and then at the rest of the people. Randhawa saheb was not at all happy with me sharing the table with them while Yuvraj bhaiya and Yashika were signalling me to sit down.

"I told you yesterday right that I don't like to repeat myself twice!", said Adhiraj.

"Go beta! Sit down!", now said maa who was standing beside me.

"And you maa?", I asked her. I think this family doesn't like sharing table when men are eating, mainly this old grumpy man! Rajdeep Randhawa. I even saw Yuvraj bhaiya forcing Yashika to sit beside him before serving lunch. God knows what happens here.

I went towards the dining table and sat beside Adhiraj. I took a spoon and started eating. Silence spread into the room.

"Maa! From today onwards everybody will sit and eat together.", Adhiraj said and then filled his spoon with some chicken and rice.

"This is wrong son! Men and women cannot share the table in my house!", Randhawa saheb almost yelled at him.

"My decision is final! Can I get some more of this?", Adhiraj said in a calm tone and then titled his head towards me pointing at a dish.

"Yaa sure!", saying I served him.

"You are a great chef sweetheart.", he whispered into my ears.

"Agar dettol mila deti toh taste enhance ho jata!", I replied to him chuckling. I saw him chuckle too. The lion even has a sense of humour.
(If I would have added dettol, then the taste would have enhanced!)

"You're gonna be the cause of my death one day sweetheart!", he said again whispering.

"Looking forward to it!", I said and continued eating.

My peheli rasoi was successful!

                                     ****

Double update‼️

How was the chapter?
Ik bohot lamba tha.
Okay now ready for a spicy chapter? It'll be out tomorrow!😉
Thank you for showering all your love to this story.🩷✨
Keep voting, keep reading, keep supporting!
Share the story as much as possible!
Love you all🩷
Bye🩷

Follow me on Instagram and wattpad for more spoilers and updates!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1.2K 17
Alizah was like a free bird always flying here and there he wanted to keep that bird in his cage , in his darkness. Kiaan was always focused and bus...
2.8M 131K 31
~Glimpse~ "Dusro ki Cheezo ko Lena, Acchi Baat Nahi Hoti hai Bai sa." She looked back and my eyes met those Beautiful Orbs, A small frown spread on h...
160K 13.1K 45
❝𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞̨𝐫, 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠..❞ 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐇...
4.2M 146K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...