The Flash(s)

By Kaliani3281

Thea Queen(y/n) and Barry Allen discover they are speedsters and use their powers to help save the world from... More

Main Character Overview
Part 1(S1)
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11(S2)
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27(S3)
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44(SPICY)
Part 45

Part 18

10 2 0
By Kaliani3281

Author : Me

Note : 

Word count : 1417

Date posted : 4.1.24

--

*a couple day's after Caitlin was taken*

"Thea, my dad just got out of prison." Barry looked slid his phone in his pocket with one hand covering his mouth. 

"No way!" I paused "How?"

He shrugged "It says the reason is 'Evidence brought to court' but I didn't do anything" 

I smiled "That is amazing Barr, you'll finally get your dad back!" 

"Why the hell are you both so happy right now?" Cisco walked in the cortex with a machine in his hand "We just lost Caitlin, and you are both just standing here?" He was angry, mostly just stressed and me and Barry both understood that.  

I sighed and looked at Barry who put his phone away "Have you started on the portal closer, thingy's?-" I asked him 

"Yeah no thanks to your help, for some reason Harry started helping me. He wasn't just throwing things at me he was helping me. I can't even find any friends that would volunteer to do that!" Cisco said as he rampaged through some boxes which were sitting on the floor. 

"Listen man we are sorry but we are doing everything to try and track her down" Barry looked at the scans on our tv's

Cisco scoffed and stood up to look at Barry "Have you even searched the city yet?" 

Barry nodded "I have five times, the whole city. Cisco I'm sorry, I know this is important but there isn't much else we can do"

I thought to myself as they kept fighting, "Guys if Zoom lived on earth two and he travels there and back every time, don't you think that maybe Caitlin isn't even on our earth?" 

Harry walked in the room agreeing with me "She's right, I should've thought of it before "Zoom has a lair on my earth, now I'm not a hundred percent where it would be but I have some idea"

Cisco smiled to me and walked to Harry "Let's work on that idea then" 

Harry and Cisco walked back to his workshop leaving me and Barry alone again "Hey Barr I know I'm not fully healed yet but I can walk now, so I'm going to head to CCPD and catch up on some of my stuff-"

"No, no come on Thea. You know how dangerous that is" He fought 

"Barry, I can stand up. It has been a week." I hoped and prayed he listened because I had a crazy amount of things to do. 

"Thea your using a weird looking crutch, and you think people won't notice?" He saw my begging eyes and groaned "Fine but no speed."

I smiled and hugged him loosely. "Are you gonna go pick your dad up?" 

He got excited "Yeah I definitely am" 

After I had got ready I headed to the door to be stopped by Cisco. 

"Thea, this isn't safe. Plus I need you here helping us with Caitlin." He had dark circles under his eyes

I turned to look at him "I have a lot of stuff at CCPD, I haven't been there in a week Cisco-" He cut me off 

"Why are you so desperate to leave? You got your ass handed to you by Zoom and you just wanna walk out on the streets again?" He asked raising his voice as it filled with anger. 

That hurt I think a little more than it should've. I just wanted to get out honestly after what Zoom said to me I did feel weak and I hated when people were right. I wanted to prove to Jay that I'm stronger than he thinks I am, even if that means walking to work with a crutch. Plus I needed a distraction because if I sat all bottled up in S.T.A.R labs for much longer I would crack. "Cisco-"

"That was rude I'm sorry" He admitted "But I do want to know"

I sighed and made eye contact with him, he was worried about me and Caitlin and what might happen. When I paid closer attention he really wasn't after me "I need a distraction, I'm going crazy just sitting in S.T.A.R labs "

He nodded understanding "Sorry I've been so difficult lately I think I'm starting to realize it" His eyes dropped to the floor.

I walked over to him and hugged him lightly "Its okay Cisco" I said quiet, he had wrapped his arms around me hugged me. Almost weak at my touch, with Caitlin being taken I think it effected him a lot more than I probably realized.

The day went on slowly. I finished my work at CCPD, Singh was mad at me till he saw my crutch, and I explained that I fell down my stairs and twisted my ankle pretty badly. That night I went to me and Barry's apartment, I had to walk because Barry said no more super speed. And as much as I hated it I listened to him. 

I finally got to the apartment building, it was already dark and cold out so I hurried in the little glass office and shut the door behind me. When I saw the elevator still down I called Barry and he picked up almost right away. 

"Babe you'll never believe who's here" His voice was filled with joy and it made me smile. 

"I think I know who it is but I need your help really quickly" I told him

His voice changed and he was instantly worried "What what whats going on?" 

"Barr calm down, the elevator's still down and I can not make it up the stairs can you help me please?" I asked

"Give me a second" He talked away from the phone, it was muffled so I couldn't hear the conversation.

I sighed waiting for him to talk back to me, when there was a gust of air and Barry was standing next to me. "I might have super speed but I'm not super strong." 

I smiled and kissed him "Come on, "

I felt him grab me off my feet "Hold your breath" Barry said just glancing at me . 

I held onto his shirt closing my eyes and holding my breath. Before I could tell I was at the top of the staircase, he set me down carefully and tried to catch his breath me doing the same. 

"That was dumb, my legs are gonna be sore for weeks" He groaned 

I just tried to focus on my breathing "That was such a weird feeling" I told him it felt like when Barry was holding me I was floating in air. I kinda hated it. 

After we both took a second "Okay, okay lets go" He picked me up again and we appeared at our apartment door.

He opened it glancing at me before a smile rose on his face. He rushed me to the kitchen as I was trying to take off my shoes. "Thea I want you to met, Henry or my dad" 

I looked to the older man in the kitchen he had such a friendly smile on his face. I smiled to him "Hi nice to met you" He said sticking his hand out for me too shake.

I shook his hand smiling looking at Barry and back to Henry "Yes, it's so great to finally met you" 

Henry pulled his hand back and looked to Barry "I can't believe my son was able to get such a fine young lady" (he wasn't being mean or flirty, I tried my best to just make it sound friendly)

Barry just smiled and looked at me. 

"Well thank you that's very nice" I told him 

He nodded smiling still. After a second of silence he looked at the pizza box on the table "Oh right, okay so I got two pizzas one cheese and one supreme" He looked to Barry 

"You still remember my favorite?" Barry asked

Henry just nodded and put a piece of pizza on his plate. He looked at me again "I was going to ask you if it would be okay to stay a couple nights here till I found some place more permanent?" 

Barry looked at me smiling "I already told him he could he is just checking with you" 

I smiled "Yes yes of course. As long as you needed to" 

"If I become too much of a bother, you can always kick me out. I was just wanting to spend time some very wasted time with Barry just for a little bit" Henry looked at Barry 

I nodded "Of course, and it's no problem I have to guest room all set up and everything" I grabbed a piece of cheese pizza placing it on my plate.

The night went by and we all talked, it was nice seeing Barry so relaxed and calm. Henry was nice too, very polite not a ounce of hate in him. I could see where Barry got it from. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 1.1K 48
This story is set after season 3 of The Flash. However, Savitar wasn't taken by the paradox. He lives with the help of Team Flash. A journey to his r...
34.3K 687 18
This is a fan fiction for the hit tv show the Flash.. I do not own anything
58.6K 1.1K 43
Book (2) Sequel to my Flash x OC fan-fiction, Be You're Hero. Barry finally popped the question to Ella. They were engaged! But after his father's de...
14.7K 676 53
DISCLAIMER: I do not own the flash or any of the flash's characters. Barry Allen and Y/N Y/L/N met in high school, not knowing their deep connection...