Tied Together✨| 18+

Galing kay ___unknownwrites___

ADHIRAJ RANDHAWA X ARADHYA SINGH #Book1 of 'TOGETHER' series "Because love can break all boundaries.." Two op... Higit pa

Dedication
Meeting our mains
Prologue: The First Largest Weapon Dealer
Author's Note
1. When the Lion meets the Gem
2. Cold War
3. Falling for the beast!?
4. Jealous?
5. Haldi
6. Mesmerised
7. Threatning
8. The kidnapping
9. I am ready
10. The Marriage
11. Welcome home!
13. Peheli Rassoi
14. You are mine 🔥
15. Call me Adhiraj! 🔥
16. Happy Holi
17. Unforgettable Memories
18. My Obsession 🔥
19. Panic Attack
Important✨
20. Her Traumatising Past
21. Healing her soul
22. Revenge
23. Game Night
24. First Month Anniversary
25. 'Will you marry me again Mrs. Aradhya Adhiraj Randhawa?'🔥
26. Staying Apart
27. Shopping
28. Secret Meet up! 🔥
29. Tables Turned!
Spotify playlist💗✨
30. Haldi💛
31. Mehendi & Sangeet
32. ✨The Great Grand Wedding✨
33. Suhagraat🔥
34. The Intense First Night🔥
35. Horse Riding
36. Surprise🔥
37. 'Good Morning Sweetheart!' 🔥
38. Night Club
39. An unknown stalker
40. Happy Birthday Aradhya🔥
41. Fairytale
42. He opens up!
43. Honeymoon in Paris🔥
44. His BAD GIRL🔥
45. Swimming pool🔥
46. New Things🔥
47. Last Day In Paris🔥
48. Ice cream date
49. Taking Care
50. Stress Buster🔥
51. A Trap!?
52. The Plan
53. Rescued
54. Her tunrn to Dominate🔥

12. An interactive FIRST NIGHT

3.7K 237 9
Galing kay ___unknownwrites___

"Welcome home biwi ji! Aajse yeh aapka hi ghar hai.", he whispered into my ears. God his voice! It does wonders to me.
(Welcome home wifey! It's your house only from today onwards.)

"Hmm...", I nodded and hummed in response my eyes lowered. Again a smile crept over my lips.

"Okay now ring finding ceremony!", Yuvraj blurted out in excitement.

"Yes maa! Where is the bowl?", now said Yashika.

"Ayega beta, thoda sabar karo!", saying his mother went inside the kitchen to bring the bowl for the ring finding ceremony.
(Coming dear, have patience!)

We were now seated beside each other and a bowl filled with milk and rose petals was kept in front of us. Adhiraj's mother dropped her ring inside the bowl and told both of us to find it.

"Bhabhi you have to win! Don't let bhaiya hold control over everything.", Yuvraj said chuckling. I smiled at him.

"Main meri bhaiya ki team mein! Come on bhaiya!", said Yashika.
(I'm in my brother's team! Come on bhaiya!)

Adhiraj and I looked at each other and after much hesitation both of us dipped our hands into the bowl. Yashika and Yuvraj kept on cheering for us. I was too much engrossed in finding the ring but wasn't being able to.

"Where is the ring!?", I mumbled under my breath. Suddenly I felt someone holding my hand. I took no minute to realise who it was. Adhiraj! I looked up at him with my eyes widened. He was continuously pushing something in my hand. I arched my brows asking 'what!?'. I then realised that he was trying to give me the ring. All this while he was having the ring and I was moving my hands around an empty bowl like an idiot!

"This is cheating Mr. Randhawa! You had the ring in your hand all this while!?", I whispered leaning close to him.

"I am giving it to you right now! Take it!", he replied back whispering.

"Are you doing a favour to me by letting me win!? Then don't do it!", I said rolling my eyes.

"No I'm not doing a favour! I don't want to dominate you, rather I want to surrender myself to you Aradhya!", saying he winked.

My cheeks flushed red listening to him. I was again feeling surreal. God! Why is he so hot! So sexy!? I cannot stop myself from admiring his psyche. He is handsome. Very handsome.

"Mhmm mhmmm bhaiya bhabhi! Aap log kya secret talk kar rahe ho!?", Yashika and Yuvraj said in unison.
(Mhmm mhmm bhaiya bhabhi! What kind of a secret talk is going on!?)

"I got it!", saying I immediately pulled my hand up with the ring smiling.

"Yaayyy! Meri bhabhi jeet gayi!", Yuvraj blurted out excited. He was so happy that I won.
(Yaayyy! My sister in law won!)

"Aah bhaiya! But still congratulations bhabhi!", said Yashika.

We both got up from our seats. Yashika and Yuvraj came towards me and both of them hugged me from both sides lovingly. I just entered the house a few hours ago I guess and both of them started treating me as if I am a part of their family from such a long time ago!

"Bhabhi! One selfie!?", Yashika asked me smiling.

"Yes!", I said to her smiling and three of us took a photo together.

"Achha ab bahurani ko taiyaar bhi toh karna hai!", said his mother smiling.
(Okay now we need to get our daughter in law ready!)

"For what!?", I asked in astonishment. I knew for what but tension and fear crept through my body. I wanted the answer to be something else but unfortunately it turned out to be what I expected.

"For both of your first night beta!", she said smiling.

First night! I am not ready for this. Will he really touch me today? Will he really...

All these thoughts hovered over my mind.

"Chaliye bhabhi!", now said Yashika and pulled me with her upstairs while Adhiraj went with Yuvraj.

I was taken into his room. It was huge! There was a huge king sized bed decorated with jasmine and rose petals. I gulped looking at the decorated room. I was feeling so damn scared. Will he really force himself on me? I cannot get intimate with him like this. Fear and tension ran down my spine. But I couldn't do anything. I had to accept all this.

Suddenly two other ladies came into the room with a wide variety of lehenga's of different colours.

"Choose one beta!", his mother said.

There were so many of them. I liked each and everyone but I couldn't wear them all.

"I don't know madam! You choose anyone for me.", I said my eyes lowered. I was already so pissed off thinking about the entire night.

"Beta, don't call me madam! I am your mother in law! I know it's not easy to address any random person as mother but you can call me 'maa' if you are comfortable. But please not madam!", she said wrapping me in her embrace. She had that warmth in her touch which I only found in my mumma. She was understanding, she was caring.

"Okay maa!", I replied to her smiling.

"You can wear this one! It's his favourite colour.", saying she took out a beautiful mint green lehenga.

I nodded my head and wore the lehenga. I was then getting decorated as his bride again. Minimal makeup, minimal jewellery.

"Adhiraj has told me that you don't like much makeup and all so we aren't using too many things. Also, he told me not to change your nose ring. You are ready beta!", said maa smiling. I got up from my seat and stood facing her. She applied a small amount of kohl from her eyes on the back of my neck. She then pulled the veil down my face and made me sit on the bed.

"Don't worry beta! My son won't force himself on you. I trust him this much! Don't feel scared. If he does it then I'll not spare him at all believe me!", she said caressing my head and left the room with the rest of the ladies closing the door.

I sat down on the bed. I was still pissed off. I never felt so scared ever in my life. Will he really force me in bed!? I am not ready for sex! And why will I do it! I cannot do it. I suddenly heard the door open. It was him. He was wearing a plain white chikan kurta. I started shivering. I could see him from my veil. Sweat beads covered my face, my entire forehead. He looked at me and smirked. Oh my god! Why is he smirking!? Fuck Aradhya!

"Get down the bed!", he instructed me in his hoarse throaty voice. I flinched a little. "I don't like repeating myself darling!", he said smirking.

I got down the bed and stood in front of him.

"Lift up your veil!", he said. I did it as per his instructions. Tears rolled down my eyes now. He was ogling me from head to toe.

"Can you masturbate?", he asked me. I was shocked at his question.

"Sorry what!?", I asked him widening my eyes.

"Can you...", he was about to utter that word again but I cut him off.

"No I can't!", I told him lowering my eyes.

"Then change and go to sleep!", he said and walked towards the bed and sat on his side. I looked at him in surprise. He didn't touch me and rather asked if I can masturbate or not! What the fuck! Is he impotent or what!? Whatever he is, why am I feeling so sad as if I was throbbing for his touch. Thank god Aradhya your husband is impotent.

I smirked and stepped inside the closet and was finding something to wear as I didn't have my belongings. I suddenly spotted a white two piece kurti set. He kept it maybe! I took it out. I changed into it and went outside the washroom into the room. I saw him scrolling through his phone with utmost attention.

I took small steps near the bed and was about to take a pillow and walk towards the couch when he held my wrist and pulled me on the bed.

"You'll not sleep on the couch! Don't worry I will not touch you until and unless you are comfortable with me Aradhya!", he said in his thick devilish voice.

"O...ok...kay!", I stammered out of fear. He tucked my hair strands behind my ears and left me. He then kept his phone on the bedside table and lied down on his side. The lights of the room dimmed as only one of the bedside lamp was now lit. I flinched a little and couldn't decide whether I should lie down beside him or not. After a moment I lied down but wasn't feeling comfortable. I don't know why I wanted to again rest my head on his arms.

"Come here!", he said spreading his arms again. I widened my eyes looking at him. "I won't touch you inappropriately!", he asserted the last few words with great proximity. I shifted towards him and rested my head on this hand and he wrapped me in his embrace and started stroking my hairline where I had the vermillion which was applied by him. Maa didn't completely remove it but settled it correctly by rubbing the corners and the pinch of it which fell on my nose.

"Why did you threaten my brother like that!?", I asked him in a lower tone, my head resting on his chest.

"I don't know whether you will believe me or not but I never told Aman that I would kill Divya and their child! I didn't even know that Divya is expecting.", he said caressing my hair.

"Then why did bhaiya say....", I was about to complete but got cut off by him.

"Aman is a literal brat! I know him since my college days Aradhya! We both were once best friends though being different from each other.", he said sighing.

"What happened between you guys?", I asked him playing with his thick gold chain.

"Told you! We are very different from each other. Some bondings don't last forever!", he said while running his fingers through my golden-black hair.

"Hmm I know my brother is an asshole! Mumma used to get fed up with him sometimes, but dad used to spoil him a lot!", I said smiling.

"Why did you get married to me like this?", I asked now looking at him.

"I wanted you in my life! After returning home I couldn't stop thinking about you. Your beautiful face always used to hover over my head whenever I tried to concentrate. I don't know Aradhya but I needed you!", he said caressing my cheeks. I kept on looking at him. His words made me blush! "You weren't the only one who got those cliché thoughts!", he further added chuckling.

"Shut up Mr. Randhawa!", I said to him chuckling hiding my face more into his chest. I was feeling shy now.

"Also, I am not impotent!", he said his voice turning hoarse. I widened my eyes. What! How did he know I called him impotent!? Fuck!

"I won't touch you until and unless you want it.", he said looking at the ceiling still caressing my cheeks. I could feel the touch of his warm fingers. It was doing something to me. I felt so soothing in his arms. I wish I could stay here forever.

"I know you aren't that kind of a jerk!", I said to him smirking while playing with his gold chain.

"You like this so much!?", he asked pointing at his gold chain.

"Maybe!", I said biting on my lower lip. "Even you like my nose pin very much! Maa told me that you told her not to change it!"

"Hmm, your nose pin gives that nice spark to me whenever I look at you! Moreover it enhances your beauty.", he said looking at me.

"So you are telling that I am beautiful!?", I asked in a teasing tone.

"Very!", he said chuckling still caressing my cheeks. I groaned hearing him. He's not so bad!

"Enough about myself. Now let me know my wife! Why don't you and your brother get along with each other?", he asked me pulling me more close to him. I didn't oppose his movements because by this time I was sure that he wouldn't do anything without my consent.

"Don't know! He was never good with me since my childhood. Once I got frustrated and asked him about it but he didn't bother to reply. I think he used to feel bad because mumma used to pamper me more than him.", I said still fidgeting with his gold chain curling it around my fingers.

"That punk even feels jealous!?", he said chuckling.

"He started behaving more rudely with me when our parents passed away! And you know why he blames me for it!? Because it was my birthday! My 18th birthday.", I said sighing. "Maybe he is right! My parents passed away because of me only! Mumma and dad went to attend a business party and they promised to return soon and celebrate my birthday. I couldn't hold my excitement and kept on calling mumma when will they come. I was turning into an adult but still I was behaving like a kid. Suddenly I heard a sound of crashing, the call got disconnected and after an hour I came to know that my parents had passed away in that accident!", a lone tear escaped my eyes and I started sobbing in his arms.

"No Aradhya! Your father was driving the car and your mother was on the passenger's seat. Nothing happened because of you baby!", he said rubbing down the tears from my cheeks.

He then placed a soft kiss on my cheeks. I closed my eyes. The warm touch of his soft lips was so soothing that the ache in my heart was gone. I opened my eyes and both of our eyes locked.

"I am sorry! I shouldn't have done that!", he said breaking the eye contact.

"No it's okay Mr. Randhawa! It was needed.", I said to him snuggling more into his chest and he tightened his grip around my bicep.

"Did you ever fall in love?", I asked him. Suddenly his hands stopped caressing my cheek. I got a bit tensed. Did I piss him off!? Oh god!

"No I mean, I heard Akash bhaiya telling Nihar that you don't believe in love and all because of some past experience...", I said my voice lowered.

"Yes I did once! During my college days.", he said in his hoarse voice. He didn't caress my cheek anymore but his hold around my bicep remained unaffected.

"I am sorry Mr. Randhawa I didn't mean to offend you!", I said looking at him and then at his hand with which he was caressing my cheeks.

"No Aradhya! You did not.", he said to me smiling and continued caressing my cheeks. I don't know which entity had possessed me today! How did I change so much? I was throbbing for his touch!

"What about you? I have noticed whenever someone talks about your life or love you change completely...", he asked me. My muscles tensed, my throat felt dry. I am not ready to open up to this extent.

"Mr. Randhawa I think we should...", I got up from his arms and was about to move away but he yanked me on top of his and I again landed in his arms.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it! But don't leave.", he said in a sweet tone.

"Mr. Randhawa!", I called him my tone lowered.

"Hmm..", he hummed in response caressed the crown of my head.

"I don't know about later but....I have accepted you as my husband!", I said to him smiling.

"Very soon you'll be ready for the later part as well sweetheart. And then you'll see whether I am impotent or not.", he said smirking.

I slapped his chest lovingly and hid my flushed face in his embrace.

"Go to sleep now! You are yawning.", he said caressing my head.

Yes, I was very sleepy. First I did a vigorous workout, then I got kidnapped, then I got injected with sleeping drugs, then I cried so much that my eyes started paining and finally I got married. What a hectic day!

"Good night sweetheart.", he said caressing my cheeks.

"Good night!", I replied him back. Me still wrapped in his arms.

                                        ****

Tied Together has got 1K views! Thank you my lovely readers🩷
Nothing would have been possible without you! Aap logo ko story itni achhi lagi I'm glad!
Promise not to disappoint you🥹🩷
How was the chapter?
First night didn't turn out to be spicy but don't worry, you'll find it very very soon.
Do let me know your views in the comments 🩷
And also don't forget to vote!
Keep reading, keep supporting!
Love until the next time💗
Till then,
Bye

Follow me on Instagram and wattpad for more spoilers and updates!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

158K 12.8K 45
❝𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞̨𝐫, 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠..❞ 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐇...
4.1M 145K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
160K 8.4K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...
250K 22.1K 68
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a forced marriage with a stranger Two per...